Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (21175 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaa roflwkmd grin

This is hilarious
Lol
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Fulaboy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Zick19 undecided
Nope he's not the one wink when did zick19 turns to fulani undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Fabdedon(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
no one is to blame for my own sha..
But after tagging heaven and earth individuals on Nairaland on a post..
I get 1 like and 1 share.. Even self that share is my one share and i guess the like is charity like... E just be me mah deactivate my account undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by may3(f): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
No bashing yet...am more of a ghost reader(read,smile or laff as d case mayb and continue)
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=brito post=31860520][/quote]no darling!!!it's just romantek (#my igbotic accent)
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
no darling!!!it's just romantek (#my igbotic accent)

lolz, what's romantic?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by wendycindy(f): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
None I guess.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:
none so far......still looking forward to that moment.

*Modified

As you say no FORMING nah.......ru.bey really got on my nerves weeks ago I was so embarassed, I didn't see it coming but I dealt with her, I wasn't touched cus I hit her hard.

a guy( maybe her admirer) took over.
So the guy (admirer) attacked you ?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
So the guy (admirer) attacked you ?

the girl is a dude?........damn!!!!!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by MzMay(f): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
ehyah,Pele.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
MzMay:
ehyah,Pele.
Is that all you could say ? cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

the girl is a dude?........damn!!!!!
Oooooh sowi jawe
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by MzMay(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
yes naw
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Zick19 undecided

Lol you read my mind grin

Lala247 must hear about this grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol you read my mind grin

Lala247 must hear about this grin

Hey dimples whats ul
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=15pt]Mine was years ago. An anonymous person opened a bashing thread revealing personal details of a female Nairalander who happened to be my friend. She assumed it was me and rang my phone countless number of times hauling insults. Can't forget that night, she still came back online to lash at me. All I could say was I didn't know anything about it.

She logged off Nairaland and I had to plead for her to come back.

To cut the long story short, we still came back as super cool friends. She even revealed her deepest sex escapades to me. Whew! So much for making online friends.
[/size]
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by sulmeza(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fabdedon:
I get 1 like and 1 share.. Even self that share is my one share and i guess the like is charity like... E just be me mah deactivate my account undecided
lol..Ehya pelee...i jt dashd u one like nd one share...lol
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Lala247:

Hey dimples whats ul

We found Zick19 lol grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
make i talk my own
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin105:
make i talk my own

dude hope is not what am thinking?.....this is your fifth account?.....ORIJIN105.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

dude hope is not what am thinking?.....this is your fifth account?.....ORIJIN105.
grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Only a guy has embarrassed me of recent.

No female has done that yet cos I always return back the bullshit.

None that I can remember undecided
The guy that embarrassed you is "Olutola88" and he got almost 300likes that day..

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:
This is going to be interesting

I commented on a thread ( can't remember the title of the thread), a dude quoted me and ask if I was sex starved.. I was so embarrassing that I had to log out for the day
I was the one....Mabinu bisola mi
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by mirexxx(f): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
none!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Fulaboy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:
lipsrsealed

We found Zick19 lol grin
Omg what made you think am zick19 undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by mirexxx(f): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
chipmunkey:
[size=15pt]Mine was years ago. An anonymous person opened a bashing thread revealing personal details of a female Nairalander who happened to be my friend. She assumed it was me and rang my phone countless number of times hauling insults. Can't forget that night, she still came back online to lash at me. All I could say was I didn't know anything about it.

She logged off Nairaland and I had to plead for her to come back.

To cut the long story short, we still came back as super cool friends. She even revealed her deepest sex escapades to me. Whew! So much for making online friends.
[/size]
cheesy
cool cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fabdedon:
eeeeehyah so touching.. I just liked and shared your post cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

itz still mine wink
the mods think they are mad but they don't know i'm MADDER
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin105:

itz still mine wink
the mods think they are mad but they don't know i'm MADDER

leave the MODs alone don't make their job harder...........you are one of the great guys here, we need you to be consistent.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dimples192:
lipsrsealed

We found Zick19 lol grin

Lol where?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fulaboy:
Omg what made you think am zick19 undecided
Fulaboy!!! So, you are the zick19 they've been accusin me off angry

*faints
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmm hmm i told u he will come out of hiding .. His been at large but today my lord has revealed him to us .. We don they prepare bonfire smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Reply To Comments On This Section. / TOP SCAM COUNTRIES You Won't Believe What Google Gave Me. / Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.