Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,839 members, 7,841,194 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79452 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol @ from the rural areas. I get you though. I do agree with your point about Xhosa women. Most I have met are liberal when it comes to dating

Yeah the women are free spirited but the men are similar to Zulu men, most are traditionalists.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol I don't spend on him but I do stuff for him just like he does for me. my man spoils me a lot no doubt but I am not really a materialistic person. I make my own money too so can afford to buy what I want. Am a very independent lady.
I have read of some South African ladies' fairy tales like yours who were later violated by their men. I heard your country men are very quick to commit domestic violence against women.My two cents, I hope your guy is not going to be in that group with time. I gave you a clue on the best alternative already. Missing the best man, a Nigerian, for you is something you would reminisce after a complicated situation. Good luck with your Zulu relationship!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
@all4naija my man, how is your life in south africa, here in nigeria buhari is winning the votes. GO Buhari go.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:

I have read of some South African ladies' fairy tales like yours who were later violated by their men. I heard your country men are very quick to commit domestic violence against women.My two cent, I hope your guy is not going to be in that group with time. I gave you a clue on the best alternative already. Missing the best man, a Nigerian, for you is something you would reminisce after a complicated situation. Good luck with your Zulu relationship!
oh please as if there is no domestic violence in Nigerian homes. The amount of threads alone I have seen here on this topic is enough to say that it"s a problem. Domestic violence happens everywhere. It won't happen to me though because am not a lady that takes shit and my man knows that. If he dares hit me then he will know where he will find himself so he won't even try.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
the problem with some of you guys is that you love to play the victim too much. You guys fight South Africans, Ghanaians, Kenyans etc and say bad stuff but when they retaliate then its a problem. If you can't take the heat then step out of the kitchen.
It is not! A little disagreement with foreign forum users doesn't give them the right to demean the people of Nigeria. Oh, please! I have been here long enough to know that most of you are just looking for trouble because Nigerians believe their country is the GIANT of Africa. If I must blame the trouble on posters, it will be 70% blame on foreign posters and 30% on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:

He is Nigerian American but traditional as hell! We are good for the most part until his family come for me more than him and take my side when we have a disagreement about something (usually about politics and religion) I am not religious and challenge him on the bible. Lol.
lol I see. Its always better to marry a 'westernised' african as they are more liberal and open minded. Anyways am glad things are working well and his family loves you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Here in kanu we support buhari, left and right, You must watch the zulus not to destroy your strong nigerian spirit.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:

It is not! A little disagreement with foreign forum users doesn't give them the right to demean the people of Nigeria. Oh, please! I have been here long enough to know that most of you are just looking for trouble because Nigerians believe their country is the GIANT of Africa. If I must blame the trouble on posters, it will be 70% blame on foreign posters and 30% on Nigerians.
you are very biased. That's your problem. No matter what foreigners will always be the problem. Learn to call a spade a spade. I know we are not always innocent but you should admit that too. At most its 50/50
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
kwere2kicker:
@all4naija my man, how is your life in south africa, here in nigeria buhari is winning the votes. GO Buhari go.
Hahaha... I am not living in South Africa. The person who said that possibly was joking to make the country looked like a special place. You know most South Africans are living in fool's paradise and they think every Nigerian wants to be there.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by kwere2kicker: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Go naija go, we are the giant of africa grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
oh please as if there is no domestic violence in Nigerian homes. The amount of threads alone I have seen here on this topic is enough to say that it"s a problem. Domestic violence happens everywhere. It won't happen to me though because am not a lady that takes shit and my man knows that. If he dares hit me then he will know where he will find himself so he won't even try.
You know what I am talking about and want to shy away from it. There is domestic violence in every country but the magnitude at which it occurs really matters a lot. Just like there is HIV/AIDS and poverty in almost all countries of the world but they're endemic to Africa.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Thank you! I love his family wella!
Aww that's so sweet. There is nothing better than getting a long with your significant others family.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:
Lol @ domestic violence is rare in Nigeria. grin

Stop! I dey piss myself!!! grin grin

A woman was seen getting her ass beat in Lagos for coming home past 6pm! grin

You are begging the question and stop making fool of yourself here. You tend to leave out the word QUICK in my post. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Alezy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
Stop using she to refer me because I am not she, you smelling goat!
wow...so ur a guy? smh

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
Aww that's so sweet. There is nothing better than getting a long with your significant others family.
My ribs hurt for laughing out loud over that word significant in your statement! I can clearly see you will become a problem to your man's familygrin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by JiggamanGh: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Alezy:
wow...so ur a guy? smh

I always thought it was a she.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Alezy:
wow...so ur a guy? smh
Yes, I am! What is the smh for? You want me to be forced to your womanly control! When a man talks about a lady in that way you would cry misogyny or discrimination. Please...Nonsense!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Alezy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
khiaa:

LMAO @ Big head grin grin
You are definitely a psycho, but out of respect for Alezy I will let this one slide.
tankz a zillion, very mature. hope u good today?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by JiggamanGh: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
Yes, I am! What is the smh for? You want me to be forced to your womanly control! When a man talks about a lady in that way you would cry misogyny or discrimination. Please...Nonsense!

No you are a product of a greencard.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Alezy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
I see
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Come here papi...lay on my bosoms. grin
I am not going to lay on any married woman bosoms, never! Troublemaker! grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Alezy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I always thought it was a she.
thought so too. he is just crazy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No you are a product of a greencard.
You see, when I talked back at you people are going to judge me wrongly on my post. Please, take note of this Ghanaian dwarf looking for trouble here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
My ribs hurt for laughing out loud over that word significant in your statement! I can clearly see you will become a problem to your man's familygrin grin grin grin
so you don't understand what significant other means? Lol what a shame. Google is free so use it
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Shhhh. Don't tell Chima. wink
I will! You aren't beautiful in the first place.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
so you don't understand what significant other means? Lol what a shame. Google is free so use it
Bwahaha... According to Google online search definition. Denotation of significant below.

sig·nif·i·cant
siɡˈnifikənt/
adjective
1. sufficiently great or important to be worthy of attention; noteworthy.

Hahaha... You man's family would be wary of you. You have a demeaning behavior!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SemuhleB(f): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... According to Google online search definition. Denotation of significant below.

sig·nif·i·cant
siɡˈnifikənt/
adjective
1. sufficiently great or important to be worthy of attention; noteworthy.

Hahaha... You man's family would be wary of you. You have a demeaning behavior!
significant other. Not significant silly.Significant other (abbreviated SO) is colloquially used as a gender-neutral term for a person's partner in an intimate relationship[1] without disclosing or presuming anything about marital status, relationship status, or sexual orientation. Synonyms with similar properties include sweetheart, better half, spouse, domestic partner, lover, soulmate, or life partner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.