Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79111 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by pussyphilia(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
SemuhleB:
I have been wondering about this because I see certain topics like South African girls are crazy about us or Kenya girls love nigerian guys, Ghana girls and Nigerian guys. The common denominator is that all these women love the men. I guess it's all these same women who asks the men out, wine and dines them and if marriage happens these are the same women who propose and marry the man undecided . I just don't get it.

Also just because you find some South African girl dating a Nigerian does not translate to all South African girl for example because those that date out are in the minority.

I have heard a couple of Nigerian guys saying they love curvy women (ass, boobs etc) so does it now mean that all curvy women love Nigerian guys?

This is not meant to be a bashing thread but I would like to know where all this started. Foreign women too are welcomed for their opinions because at the end of the day, I can only speak for SA ladies
sweerie, you are getting it all wrong. We ain't saying that foreign girls are all crazy about us. We are only saying that we love them especially SA girls because they are endowed down there and they are open minded and very flexible and adventurous in bed unlike our Nigerian girls that are too shy and less interesting in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
cocostrawberry:
This is so unnecessary. Don't let your hate make you a bitter person. How can you call some innocent kids ugly? I don't know about your religious beliefs but God does not make ugly things. If you don't like them fine but no need to be nasty about it and petty.
Awww! This is so sweet. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Halimi25: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
rapmike:

Babe, I love your picture. Can I get to know you better? Won't mind a pm.
Be very careful.She is a black south african.D only thing they're good at is looking 4 new hosts 2 distribute the dreaded virus

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Urine: 1:04am On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:
80% of Nigerian guys have an inferiority complex and they don't have any option than to claim a mere hallucination.

Check it. Most of them that make those claims are usually ugly.

For me, I prefer foreign guys especially Ghanaians black adonis.

80%? Can I please have access to the datasets that influenced this conclusion?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Boland(m): 1:07am On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

m not being hateful.m telling the truth.look i work and stay in nigeria, so i know wat m talking about
If you don't like our country, you can simply go back to where you crawled out from...
Because you mingle with irresponsible crooks doesn't mean that others are like your pals...
Nigerian men are great men, some might be into illegal bizz but that doesn't mean all are into same....
You are the cause of your problem miss, you mingle with cons and you expect them to play nice? That's a joke...

Roll with real Nigerian men and stop balling with some "Boys", you will see how sweet a Nigerian man can be...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by JiggamanGh: 2:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:
Be very careful.She is a black south african.D only thing they're good at is looking 4 new hosts 2 distribute the dreaded virus

Fool, u need to shut your dirty mouth if you have nothing better to say.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by rapmike(m): 2:26am On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:

That's quite mean and what makes you think that am thinking of toasting her/something similar to that? Later you wonder why they say Nigerians have inferiority complex.

I just wanted a little friendship, I may not fancy her at all later.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by redcliff: 2:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:

Those with stunning babes are rich, therefore making girls fall for them.

If you really are not travelled or not a Nigerian then you are in no position to make this statement

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 4:55am On Mar 22, 2015
Ksslib:

Its really surprising that one can use so much energy to type bile but wouldn't spare a second or two to paragraph and punctuate proper like a normal person should.

You said you are yet to meet a good Nigerian. You hate Nigerian men. Said some other pretty hateful stuff about Nigeria and Nigerians in general which I believe is as a result of you being a xenophobic she-( I won't say goat), BUT still had the time to register on a Nigerian forum.

I don't get, am I missing something? What da fffuck are you doing in the midst of the disgusting Nigerians?

I think i know the answer--- you probably have mental issues.

if you knew how internet works,you would never question the availability of non Nigerians on this forum..nobody is here to seek for an asylum....more importantly if you people were not making mockery of other countries here,I don't think that there would have been foreigners bothering you ,you sound more xenophobic hence you are pointing fingers at her...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 5:17am On Mar 22, 2015
The thing is Nigerians live in the world of wishful fantasies and dreams...money talks on this planet,Nigerians don't mind to spend their hardly earned salaries on women,all in the name of impressing and beating chest...Nigerians don't mind to collect rubbish from the bins,wash it and start beating their chests ...i remember when Nigerians started flocking to SA,they did not know anything about prostitution,they were sleeping with prostitutes ,instead of giving those prostitutes the exact charged prize,Nigerians exceeded ,that's why Nigerians used to say its easy to get a woman in SA..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 5:21am On Mar 22, 2015
MduZA:
The thing is Nigerians live in the world of wishful fantasies and dreams...money talks on this planet,Nigerians don't mind to spend their hardly earned salaries on women,all in the name of impressing and beating chest...Nigerians don't mind to collect rubbish from the bins,wash it and start beating their chests ...i remember when Nigerians started flocking to SA,they did not know anything about prostitution,they were sleeping with prostitutes ,instead of giving those prostitutes the exact charged prize,Nigerians exceeded ,that's why Nigerians used to say its easy to get a woman in SA..
So basically what you trying to say is that your women are all prostitutes like Bonang right? It's not our fault you men are too cheap. Nigerian men are not stingy when it comes to money. We have no qualms about spending on women so how does that affect you or is your problem?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:

Fùck you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2015
blackpanther25:
So basically what you trying to say is that your women are all prostitutes like Bonang right? It's not our fault you men are too cheap. Nigerian men are not stingy when it comes to money. We have no qualms about spending on women so how does that affect you or is your problem?

No, that's not what he is saying. South African women are not prostitutes. Let me break it down to you this way-the smell of honey attracts bees & ants, the smell of shyt attracts flies etc. Meaning, if you flaunt money then you're going to attract gold digging women who will do absolute anything to get their hands on the money, even if it means giving out easy sex if that's what it takes. End of. South African men are far from being stingy, they just understand the laws of attraction & would rather spend their money on a worthy woman.

In South Africa, women that date Nigerians receive the worst name calling as sluts & whores because often times, that's exactly who they are...whores. They pawn the honey for money. That's why the good ones will go to lengths to hide the nationality of their Nigerian boyfriends. They'd rather say, "He's a foreigner" & end it there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Halimi25: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2015
rapmike:

That's quite mean and what makes you think that am thinking of toasting her/something similar to that? Later you wonder why they say Nigerians have inferiority complex.

I just wanted a little friendship, I may not fancy her at all later.
U should have just kept quiet instead of trying 2 explain ur thirst

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Halimi25: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Fool, u need to shut your dirty mouth if you have nothing better to say.
Fool,go to a ghanian forum instead of camping on a nigerian one from morning till night.Nigerians turn u on don't we?Like ur whole life,ur views are irrelevant.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Halimi25: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Fùck you.
No thanks.I don't want HIV/AIDS for breakfast

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Halimi25: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

No, that's not what he is saying. South African women are not prostitutes. Let me break it down to you this way-the smell of honey attracts bees & ants, the smell of shyt attracts flies etc. Meaning, if you flaunt money then you're going to attract gold digging women who will do absolute anything to get their hands on the money, even if it means giving out easy sex if that's what it takes. End of. South African men are far from being stingy, they just understand the laws of attraction & would rather spend their money on a worthy woman.

In South Africa, women that date Nigerians receive the worst name calling as sluts & whores because often times, that's exactly who they are...whores. They pawn the honey for money. That's why the good ones will go to lengths to hide the nationality of their Nigerian boyfriends. They'd rather say, "He's a foreigner" & end it there.
South african women esp d black ones are sexually_ promiscuous who can sex anything wit a penis_ dat is why they are d number carriers of the dreaded virus on earth.Dis is a fact

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:
No thanks.I don't want HIV/AIDS for breakfast

No sweetheart, with a hazmat suit on & with the help of a dìldo, because I also wouldn't want to rub against your stinking self
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=Vickybee post=31Nigerians % of Nigerian guys have an inferiority complex and they don't have any option than to claim a mere hallucination.

Check it. Most of them that make those claims are usually ugly.

For me, I prefer foreign guys especially Ghanaians black adonis.[/quote]

Seriously How does someone that has the confidence to assume everyone wants him suffer from inferiority complex? Delusions of grandeur, I will agree... But having confidence in oneself and being proud of one's nationality ain't a bad thing if you ask me.

So you telling me that most nigerians are ugly? Hmmm...

Oh, you only into foreigners and tell me does anybody fault you for that And other ladies being into Nigerians is a flaw

Resolve your own personal issues in regards to men in general and don't air tainted views on here please

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi25:
South african women esp d black ones are sexually_ promiscuous who can sex anything wit a penis_ dat is why they are d number carriers of the dreaded virus on earth.Dis is a fact

I live here & I've never seen the promiscuity you're talking about because I don't roll with such people. You're the company you keep. If you lie with dogs, you're going to get fleas. Promiscuous people are found in every corner of the globe, you must be a village ignoramus to think it's synonymous with only people from a particular part of the continent. People like you are the kind that will get hiv because you're blinded by ignorance, thinking hiv is only prevalent & a problem in certain countries than your own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by lilmax(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
grin grin grin lol. The op wants us all to know that she is also a foreigner! grin grin
Op, grin grin how 'markate'? grin

gringrin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol so there are no other attractive strong hot and muscular men out there who are good in bed? Angolan men for example have all these qualities and more and you don't hear them going round saying/believing that all foreign women love them? Is that not cocky?

Secondly not every Nigerian man fits that stereotype
Angolan men speak portuguese. Who cares if a portuguese speaking African blows his own trumpet in portuguese? We don't understand that gibberish.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2015
GinaKing:

most of the time when a nigerian marries a white,its usualy one of those fat,ugly desparate white.its rare to find a white girl who knows her story to wana date a nijer

Kerry Washington...?!

just so you know...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Kerry Washington...?!

just so you know...

Dude, is she white? Since when is Kerry Washington considered white? Kikiki.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:
I have been wondering about this because I see certain topics like South African girls are crazy about us or Kenya girls love nigerian guys, Ghana girls and Nigerian guys. The common denominator is that all these women love the men. I guess it's all these same women who asks the men out, wine and dines them and if marriage happens these are the same women who propose and marry the man undecided . I just don't get it.

Also just because you find some South African girl dating a Nigerian does not translate to all South African girl for example because those that date out are in the minority.

I have heard a couple of Nigerian guys saying they love curvy women (ass, boobs etc) so does it now mean that all curvy women love Nigerian guys?

This is not meant to be a bashing thread but I would like to know where all this started. Foreign women too are welcomed for their opinions because at the end of the day, I can only speak for SA ladies

So much drama...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Dude, is she white? Since when is Kerry Washington considered white? Kikiki.

She's American... a.k.a.... alias... etc... foreign...

Heldi Klum...?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

She's American... a.k.a.... alias... etc... foreign...

Heldi Klum...?

Then I guess I'm white too then. LMFAO. Good to know.

As for the Klum woman & Seal, both are famous + wealthy. You think she would have gone for him had he been just another average Joe? If you notice, attractive white women that date black men, they date wealthy black men & not some bum off the streets. Example are the Kardashian sisters, John Legend's wife etc.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Then I guess I'm white too then. LMFAO. Good to know.

As for the Klum woman & Seal, both are famous + wealthy. You think she would have gone for him had he been just another average Joe? If you notice, attractive white women that date black men, they date wealthy black men & not some bum off the streets. Example are the Kardashian sisters, John Legend's wife etc.

Errr... it's logical... if I was wealthy... the chance I'll date someone wealthy is around 50%...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Ksslib(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2015
MduZA:

if you knew how internet works,you would never question the availability of non Nigerians on this forum..nobody is here to seek for an asylum....more importantly if you people were not making mockery of other countries here,I don't think that there would have been foreigners bothering you ,you sound more xenophobic hence you are pointing fingers at her...
And here comes another with serious comprehension problem. I really don't know how you reason as a person but let me break it down for you. Iam not against non Nigerians being on this forum, as a matter of fact, a non Nigerian is a super moderator on this forum and almost everybody, including myself thinks she's cool.

The only problem I have is what a non Nigerian who claims to despise them so much is doing on a Nigerian forum.

Bla bla bla. How many Nigerians have you seen making mockery of other countries asides it being a ripple effect of the fact that we were dissed first?

We are the most populous black nation but many Nigerians do you see on other African forums? That should tell you how much an average Nigerians doesn't give a ffuck , unlike you lots who keep trooping our backyard and claim you still hate us.

I guess we are like sugar. We give diabetes but you still can't help it.

Now dude, I ll really appreciate if you could get the ffuck outta my face.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2015
SemuhleB:

Even Nigerian girls have a thing for foreign guys...

Studied at the University of Education Winneba Ghana (I'm a Nigerian)... and the first day I met two girls... and we hit it off immediately... you could tell... they liked me... from my accent... they knew I'm Nigerian...

your topic is very...

And I don't know what you're trying to achieve... if I come to South Africa tomorrow... PunkyOh would be the most likely girl I would meet... ( I chose my words carefully... likely... cos' she get touch too) would me meeting her translate anything...?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by iPopAlomo(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2015
Ksslib:

And here comes another with serious comprehension problem. I really don't know how you reason as a person but let me break it down for you. Iam not against non Nigerians being on this forum, as a matter of fact, a non Nigerian is a super moderator on this forum and almost everybody, including myself thinks she's cool.

The only problem I have is what a non Nigerian who claims to despise them so much is doing on a Nigerian forum.

Bla bla bla. How many Nigerians have you seen making mockery of other countries asides it being a ripple effect of the fact that we were dissed first?

We are the most populous black nation but many Nigerians do you see on other African forums? That should tell you how much an average Nigerians doesn't give a ffuck , unlike you lots who keep trooping our backyard and claim you still hate us.

I guess we are like sugar. We give diabetes but you still can't help it.

Now dude, I ll really appreciate if you could get the ffuck outta my face.

@ the bolded... Word!!!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Errr... it's logical... if I was wealthy... the chance I'll date someone wealthy is around 50%...

So that Gina girl wasn't off the mark when she said, it's the obese & toothless kind of white woman that settles for (average) Nigerians abroad. They have things to offer each other-he needs a green card & she needs an ego boost + a good dyck at night.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.