Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79129 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
GinaKing:

hahahha i think its safe to call him or a her ''it''. It says it does not know wat its name means when dey call it all4kak. All4naija wer r u? Since u r so sure dat u knw everything abt africa or south africa for dat matter, go find out wat ''kak'' means, den u will understand wat yo name means. Lol i got to know though, y do u call yoself all4naija if u hate naija so much? Plz dnt deny de hate coz i have read all yo posts on other threads.u have so much bitterness and hatred within u and its sooo sad
You smelling thing!Malodorous human being indeed!

Where did I say I hate Nigeria? Not in any of my posts. All I am trying to do is to bring change to the people, change for the better to embrace civilized life. To get them organized and develop the nation like the West which many of them refused to accept (like the Zulus and Xhosas in the squalor of Townships). That is preposterous to see of any human being. I can't stand primitiveness and ignorance in any way like those exhibited by all of you here. It is very annoying to say the least. I am not going to stand and watch why you destroy the African continent with your backwardness and savagery.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
all4naija:

Ake uhlukane nami! Gaan Pluk jou riem!

A$$ hole Fokof; grin grin.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
all4naija:

You smelling thing!Malodorous human being indeed!

Where did I say I hate Nigeria? Not in any of my posts. All I am trying to do is to bring change to the people, change for the better to embrace civilized life. To get them organized and develop the nation like the West which many of them refused to accept (like the Zulus and Xhosas in the squalor of Townships). That is preposterous to see of any human being. I can't stand primitiveness and ignorance in any way like those exhibited by all of you here. It is very annoying to say the least. I am not going to stand and watch why you destroy the African continent with your backwardness and savagery.

is zulu,xhosa and township the only thing u know abt south africa dear? Did u forget all the bad stuff u said abt yo country on this forum? Lol, go read thru all yo posts, u will understand wat i mean by saying u hate naija, and it actualy seems u hate yoself as well u know? Try to calm down hey, life u too good for one to alow such bitterness in their heart

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
GinaKing:

is zulu,xhosa and township the only thing u know abt south africa dear? Did u forget all the bad stuff u said abt yo country on this forum? Lol, go read thru all yo posts, u will understand wat i mean by saying u hate naija, and it actualy seems u hate yoself as well u know? Try to calm down hey, life u too good for one to alow such bitterness in their heart
I am not going to pay attention to what you write here because you are an i d i o t and a primitive South African who has nothing intelligent to write about. Sorry, I don't roll with bucket-poo-system citizen!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
all4naija:

hehhehehe wooow. M impressed. Lol, i gues u have been forming all along.kikikiki, shem.poor crazy soul
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
all4naija:
I am not going to pay attention to what you write here because you are an i d i o t and a primitive South African who has nothing intelligent to write about. Sorry, I don't roll with bucket-poo-system citizen!

hehhehe good for u dear. Lol uyaphapha mara neh?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
GinaKing:

hehhehehe wooow. M impressed. Lol, i gues u have been forming all along.kikikiki, shem.poor crazy soul
Have you stopped xenophobic practices in Townships? Not until then you are just another primitive person.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
all4naija:
Have you stopped xenophobic practices in Townships? Not until then you are just another primitive person.

hehehehhe yes we have. U can come back nw. I understand all dis hatred which u have. I know u wer part of the people who wer attacked during the xhenophobic attacks, coz u wer selling peanuts in one of townships and u wer using a bucket poo system. Bt things have realy changed my doll. As i said earlier its only 0.01 percent which still uses that system, and the xhenophobic attacks have stopped. So u can stop all dis hatred, come back and continue selling yo peanuts darling
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mrkay101(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Yet, they marry an old rich white woman to get a visa.

That's a superiority complex.

your point is baseless.. Nigerian men are not the only ones who marry coa of Green card.. pls don't be bias if ur trying to come up with a point at least Use a reasonable one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
all4naija:

I have seen it used by those silly and dirty South Africans several times and I don't know what it means. Well, I don't give a f**k about what they say because I am a civilized person dealing with primitive people of Africa so that they can change for the better. I should see something primitive like that coming from them. I don't feel threatened by it though. You South African slave! Kwerekwere!

lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
all4naija:

Someone was right to say you must be one of those Big Foot lookalike Nigerians, fixing PCs up in Sunnyside. Where did you learn isiZulu from?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
GinaKing:

hahahha i think its safe to call him or a her ''it''. It says it does not know wat its name means when dey call it all4kak. All4naija wer r u? Since u r so sure dat u knw everything abt africa or south africa for dat matter, go find out wat ''kak'' means, den u will understand wat yo name means. Lol i got to know though, y do u call yoself all4naija if u hate naija so much? Plz dnt deny de hate coz i have read all yo posts on other threads.u have so much bitterness and hatred within u and its sooo sad

Uyagula lo lol. All4kak indeed.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Alezy:
hnmm...av seen it but I don't just want u to say such words to her pls. OK?

I have been dealing with her insults over a year now, I won't promise you that if she continues to insult me *and she will* I won't retaliate. She has said much worse to me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
PunkyOh:

Someone was right to say you must be one of those Big Foot lookalike Nigerians, fixing PCs up in Sunnyside. Where did you learn isiZulu from?
What are you talking about? I got that from Google translation and it's both in Zulu and Afrikaans.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
all4naija:
What are you talking about? I got that from Google translation and it both in Zulu and Afrikaans.

grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
khiaa:

I have been dealing with her insults over a year now, I won't promise you that if she continues to insult me *and she will* I won't retaliate. She has said much worse to me.
You are a troublemaker and at the same time liar! Ugly b i t c h! Big head!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
PunkyOh:

Uyagula lo lol. All4kak indeed.
How many poo buckets are in Townships? Why do South African defecate in plastics during parties?That's horribly disgusting!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
SemuhleB:
I have been wondering about this because I see certain topics like South African girls are crazy about us or Kenya girls love nigerian guys, Ghana girls and Nigerian guys. The common denominator is that all these women love the men. I guess it's all these same women who asks the men out, wine and dines them and if marriage happens these are the same women who propose and marry the man undecided . I just don't get it.

Also just because you find some South African girl dating a Nigerian does not translate to all South African girl for example because those that date out are in the minority.

I have heard a couple of Nigerian guys saying they love curvy women (ass, boobs etc) so does it now mean that all curvy women love Nigerian guys?

This is not meant to be a bashing thread but I would like to know where all this started. Foreign women too are welcomed for their opinions because at the end of the day, I can only speak for SA ladies
Let me give this to you straight.Nigerian men who date and get married to foreign women do so for financial gain or for papers.This is why you see many nigerian men with fat ugly white women or black american women.Mind you though many of these nigerian men with fat ugly foreign wives are married to nigerian women back home.South africa is a much more developed country so nigerian men there who might be seeking greener pastures there would do anything to survive including lying to you desperate women who might be looking to get laid.Dont be deceived because the average nigerian man is very good in deceit and lies and would say anything to a woman just to get into her pants.To all you foreign women here married to nigerian men i had suggest you scrutinize your nigerian husbands to know if they have wives and kids back home but then ninety eight percent of them married to foreign women have wives and kiddies in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
all4naija:
How many poo buckets are in Townships? Why do South African poo in plastics during parties?That horribly disgusting!

Say what now? Where did you see that at? I don't know what you associate with but normal people here hire mobile toilets for functions.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Alezy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
khiaa:

yea that's the reason why I don't want u to reply her again, I mean if u ignore she will get tired and stop saying stupid words. u grab?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by rectitude(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
This Is just about the type of issues we like to address at WWW.fixmeblog.com we are committed to making you happier by proffering answers to your questions... And guess what? Its free. So, no fear!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2015
GinaKing:
Please show me one good thing u people have ever achived, bcoz even yo roads are crab, m not even gona start abt the way yall dont have order, queues in nigeria are always nonsense. De most rudest or physically powerful person is the one who will get served first. U ppl just dnt have order. Whenever i drive in this country of yos i get shocked at how there is no order even on the roads. Even yo pasters are frauds.plz guys lets talk the truth, u guys are a cursed nation.u ruin yo own country, den u go and ruin others out there.plzzzz ooo,show me some good things u ppl have ever done,bcoz even yo qualifications are either fraud or not world class
cursed nation?? Babe ur way outta line.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2015
My advice to all Nigerian men living in Townships is to stop dating South African ladies. They are going to hear it hot for messing with us. Their men got no swag, no money and no sexual prowess. Bunch of Zulu losers! angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2015
SemuhleB:
You guys are going way off topic here now as this thread should be closed. @ Punky am a Zulu girl as can be seen by my username smiley

Secondly not all South African girls who date Nigerian men are prostitutes. Let's stop saying silly stuff. Class attracts class. I know some very educated and beautiful South African women who are dating/married to educated Nigerian men(Doctors etc) and not drug dealers/pushers.

Now stop fighting and arguing. If some Nigerians don't like South Africans fine just like there are some South Africans that dint like Nigerians. If you people want to fight please create a thread for that and fight elsewhere. I did not create this thread for that.

I just wanted to find out why and like Ksslib pointed out its not every Nigerian that's says that so ya at the end of the day if feeling that all foreign women love you makes you sleep better than be my guest
lol,u sound like the type that dont want trouble. Sorry this thread is way beyond your control. Stop comenting if you want peace!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2015
all4naija:
You are a troublemaker and at the same time liar! Ugly b i t c h! Big head!

LMAO @ Big head grin grin
You are definitely a psycho, but out of respect for Alezy I will let this one slide.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2015
khiaa:

LMAO @ Big head grin grin
You are definitely a psycho, but out of respect for Alezy I will let this one slide.

i salute u. It takes a lot to ignor this little demon
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2015
swallu:

Let me give this to you straight.Nigerian men who date and get married to foreign women do so for financial gain or for papers.This is why you see many nigerian men with fat ugly white women or black american women.Mind you though many of these nigerian men with fat ugly foreign wives are married to nigerian women back home.South africa is a much more developed country so nigerian men there who might be seeking greener pastures there would do anything to survive including lying to you desperate women who might be looking to get laid.Dont be deceived because the average nigerian man is very good in deceit and lies and would say anything to a woman just to get into her pants.To all you foreign women here married to nigerian men i had suggest you scrutinize your nigerian husbands to know if they have wives and kids back home but then ninety eight percent of them married to foreign women have wives and kiddies in nigeria.

Good lord, that sure is an ugly picture you painted of Nigerian men. Why would South African, Black and White American women be desperate to marry Nigerian men when their own country is filled with their own men, not unless you think Nigerian men are better than their men, which can't be the case considering the description you gave of them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2015
khiaa:

Good lord, that sure is an ugly picture you painted of Nigerian men. Why would South African, Black and White American women be desperate to marry Nigerian men when their own country is filled with their own men, not unless you think Nigerian men are better than their men, which can't be the case considering the description you gave of them.

He is actually telling the truth. Most foreign men do that. Here it's an issue with Pakistanis, Indian & Bangladeshi men. For some reason, South African ladies love these men & they're bad news because many are bigamists.

I say be very careful before marrying someone from another country because the motivation is not always love but self interest.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2015
GinaKing:

Believe me I only did it because Alezy asked me to. I have returned insults back to her, when she insults me I return the favor because she really enjoys the abuse and I enjoy feeding it to her, she is very strange.
She's mentally and emotionally messed up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2015
GinaKing:

You are the demon - a peasant and primitive Zulu! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2015
khiaa:

Believe me I only did it because Alezy asked me to. I have returned insults back to her, when she insults me I return the favor because she really enjoys the abuse and I enjoy feeding it to her, she is very strange.
She's mentally and emotionally messed up.
Stop using she to refer me because I am not she, you smelling goat!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 29, 2015
PunkyOh:

He is actually telling the truth. Most foreign men do that. Here it's an issue with Pakistanis, Indian & Bangladeshi men. For some reason, South African ladies love these men & they're bad news because many are bigamists.

I say be very careful before marrying someone from another country because the motivation is not always love but self interest.
South African men are lazy drunks,rapists and got no swag. I wonder why a reasonable lady would want to date any of them.Sh*t!s

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply)

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.