Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (78909 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrsChima(f): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=swallu post=32155297]
If your husband does not have an arrangee wife back home in nigeria then count yourself lucky but that does not stop the fact that 95 percent of nigerian men living and married to western women overseas have nigerian wives in secret back in nigeria.
PS
You said your nigerian husband is very traditional and nigerian men who are traditional usually engage in polygamy.So what are the chances he has another wife somewere? Just saying.[/quote

Arranged wife? I will entertain you a bit because your ignorance is hilarious. He.is a Christian and his entire family is more religious than Jonestown Clan! There is no practice of polygamy in the Chima family.

He is traditional as in old fashioned....not jungle bush like you.

I told my in laws of what you said...they said you sounded bitter and jealous of Nigerians. They said you are clearly trying too hard to "exposed" the truth about Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrsChima(f): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Swallu...I bribed a Nigerian official at the magistrate court to give me some bullshit statistics as you have stated on this thread.

He said 96% of Africans born in USA including Nigerians with American passports have 12 wives! One for each village and 200 kids!!

He also said those born in America with American passports will be dumb enough to marry an American woman and have an arranged marriage with a chicken they have never met!!!!

He will send his arranged wife money and sperm to carry Belle for him while he has American kids!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SavageGarden(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
GinaKing:

yeah yeah go ahead and kill the truth speaker. U wudn't be the first. The truth always hurts, and many have suffered for it. U ppl just dnt wana admit, bt deep in yo hearts, yol nw m right. Can we plz talk abt romantic 419, coporate 419, boko haram, drug dealers, rotten politics and rotten government service delivery. Wat is dis swag u ppl talk of dat i have never seen in dis country full of poor dirty pitch black godzila looking brothers, aids etc? Anyway m retiring from this thread coz m tired of repeating the same thing over and over again. Its clear u guys will never admit. U speak of aids as if south africa is the only country which has it, u forget to check in yo own back yard, u talk abt rape, bt u forget dat u guys r the actual rapists both here and in the south. So many times girls in the south have been warned abt nigerian guys spiking their drinks with date rape pills and having their way with them. He in nigeria u guys still rape and beat woman, bt many r scared of coming out and reporting i, bcoz of the stigma, coz u guys are a very crazy country which believes a woman shud keep quet regardless the abuse. As i said earlier our criminals steal phones on the streets, bt yo criminals still millions frm everybody. Den u come and buy ''swag'', out of someone's tears.have u ever asked yoselves y yo ppl suffer so much? Maybe u r being punished oo. As much as SA has its downs, its ups out weigh your a million percent, and the nice things is dat we work on our flaws and address dem, whereas u guys play victim, die with the truth and die a bunch of selfish ppl who only lookout for themselves only. Even in south africa yo brothers still hurt and rob each other. So many of dem i have heard dem say dey wud never do bzns with their own brothers coz dey know how rotten minded yol are. I have seen hw u ppl treat each other in foreign countries, u r never there for each other, u yet u come to nairaland today and pretend to be a united bunch. Dis is the truth, take it or leave it. Insult if u wana , bt u knw m telling the truth. Plz note dat dis is in noway intended to bash anybody, we r all africans at the end of the day, and we shud all be there for each other, and before u guys start crying abt xhenophobia, plz check the news and u wil see dat de government is having talks with communities all in the name of ending this eveil act

This would be an excellent time for you to
become a missing person.
Why don't you slip into something more
comfortable? Like a coma.
Goodness me you're such an ignorant illiterate....contradicting yourself all the time. I've never gave a flying phurk about South Africans and I sure won't start with you.
You remind me of a penny, two faced and
f**king worthless!

"Dis is the truth, take it or leave it. Insult if u wana , bt u knw m telling the truth. Plz note dat dis is in noway intended to bash anybody, we r all africans at the end of the day, and we shud all be there for each other, and before u guys start crying abt xhenophobia, plz check the news and u wil see dat de government is having talks with communities all in the name of ending this eveil act" just listen to yourself ma'am Don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by EvyE: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
SavageGarden:

become a missing person.
Goodness me you're such an ignorant illiterate....contradicting yourself all the time. I've never gave a flying phurk about South Africans and I sure won't start with you.
f**king worthless!

"Dis is the truth, take it or leave it. Insult if u wana , bt u knw m telling the truth. Plz note dat dis is in noway intended to bash anybody, we r all africans at the end of the day, and we shud all be there for each other, and before u guys start crying abt xhenophobia, plz check the news and u wil see dat de government is having talks with communities all in the name of ending this eveil act" just listen to yourself ma'am Don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce.

sorry my brother, I don't wana take sides, but can u please explain what is it that is so bad which dis lady said?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by SavageGarden(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
EvyE:

sorry my brother, I don't wana take sides, but can u please explain what is it that is so bad which dis lady said?
I'm afraid my Lady I don't owe you any such thing as an explanation I believe you can read and discern.....help yourself ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
SavageGarden:

become a missing person.
f**king worthless!

only an ignorant like you will fail to understand what the lady is saying...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mavor: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
@ swallu 95 percent of nigerian men living and married to western women overseas have nigerian wives in secret back in nigeria!!! What type of weed are you on? Quit posting trash please. Back up your stats with actual credible references.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by ezemoses(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
SavageGarden:

become a missing person.
f**king worthless!

nwane I think you are being harsh now
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Monicasque(f): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
SavageGarden:

become a missing person.
f**king worthless!

Lol so now no peace for Africans grin grin grin. This is getting interesting

Just watching from the side lines, lol wanting to see how it all ends
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrsChima(f): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mavor:
@ swallu 95 percent of nigerian men living and married to western women overseas have nigerian wives in secret back in nigeria!!! What type of weed are you on? Quit posting trash please. Back up your stats with actual credible references.

He is smoking that oooohwee weed! I want some! grin

I am baffled by the statement of Nigerians with Citizenship marrying for paper Why marry an American if you only want a Nigerian wife and you got papers ALREADY

Just thinking outloud.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by GinaKing: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
SavageGarden:

become a missing person.
f**king worthless!

give me one good reason for me to disapear, and if its nt good enough, m nt going anywhere sugar. U sound so xhenophobic,yet u claim we r the ones who r xhenophobic. Accept the truth and correct yourself. M not scared of u so m nt going anywhere. If u wana bring out the big guns, plz by allmeans b my guest
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
khiaa:

I don't hate anyone besides all4naija grin grin grin
The fact is some women are in love with the Nigerian man they are involved with not Nigerian men as a whole, but feel free to continue with your fantasy. grin grin
Haters gonna hate - it's a common ghetto saying.You ghetto hole! You are complaining like somebody high on meth! You need to deal with your f**king nagging a s s! Smelling lady! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
swallu:

Are there not lots of mixed kids in America with white moms and nigerian dads who dumped their moms as soon as they gave birth to them? The quickest way to identify such kids is that they act so confused about themselves and they are very hostile to other people.All4naija is probably an example of such a kid and i would bet my last naira that his nigerian dad dumped his white mom and this is why he is so aggressive in here.
Stop displaying your inferiority complex here,bozo!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
yinksunghu:
everyone can insult Nigeria but I don't think a country like s africa shouldn't because one of the reasons Nigeria suffered this much set back was because she attempted to help south Africa out of apartheid the western world then descended on her. do u kno what happened in 1978? no! u don't but that was one of the reasons nigeria suffered till today. you are one of the reasons Nigeria is like this.
What happened in 1978? Please, I am curious to know about it.

Thank you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mavor:
Can you explain the reason why majority of you guys based overseas married to white and black american women come back home to nigeria looking for nigerian wives?
What could be the reason behind it?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
GinaKing:

give me one good reason for me to disapear, and if its nt good enough, m nt going anywhere sugar. U sound so xhenophobic,yet u claim we r the ones who r xhenophobic. Accept the truth and correct yourself. M not scared of u so m nt going anywhere. If u wana bring out the big guns, plz by allmeans b my guest
Well south africans are xhenophobic just as nigerians are corrupt.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
MduZA:

lol...what significant role was Nigeria playing during those years? There are many African countries which played major active roles hence your country was playing hide and seek via the UN..
So much for the help, Zulu master! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
swallu:

Well south africans are xhenophobic just as nigerians are corrupt.
South Africa is the epitome of Xenophobia! It's like incurable disease in their blood! angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
MrsChima:

He is smoking that oooohwee weed! I want some! grin

I am baffled by the statement of Nigerians with Citizenship marrying for paper Why marry an American if you only want a Nigerian wife and you got papers ALREADY

Just thinking outloud.
African women are home makers and they know the rudiments of taking care of a man unlike western who dont have a clue about how to take care of a home.All a western woman can do is smoke,drink alcohol and go to nightclubs.Maybe this could explain why even nigerian american men are coming back to nigeria looking for african wives.Mind you the nigerian american women are just as heavily westernised as the white and black american women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Not until we invade South Africa's Townships with our army the people will never change their xenophobic way. What are we waiting for? Perhaps, when we finally dealt with Boko Haram the next step should be to deal with Zulus and Xhosas in their bucket poo system.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
swallu:

African women are home makers and they know the rudiments of taking care of a man unlike western who dont have a clue about how to take care of a home.All a western woman can do is smoke,drink alcohol and go to nightclubs.Maybe this could explain why even nigerian american men are coming back to nigeria looking for african wives.Mind you the nigerian american women are just as heavily westernised as the white and black american women.
Bwahaha... Say that to the foolish people not me. Why are African children so disorganized if what you said is true?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... Say that to the foolish people not me. Why are African children so disorganized if what you said is true?
Because of the western effect of what they see on MTV and BET.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
all4naija:
Not until we invade South Africa's Townships with our army the people will never change their xenophobic way. What are we waiting for? Perhaps, when we finally dealt with Boko Haram the next step should be to deal with Zulus and Xhosas in their bucket poo system.

which army ? Chadian or Cameroonian...or you going to use our very own mercenaries against us?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
MduZA:

which army ? Chadian or Cameroonian...or you going to use our very own mercenaries against us?
I am talking about the Nigerian Army! You need to look up the ranking before spewing sh*t here!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
all4naija:
I am talking about the Nigerian Army! You need to look up the ranking before spewing sh*t here!

the Chadians have a better description of your so called army....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
MduZA:

the Chadians have a better description of your so called army....
Are you joking or what? Nigerian Army is probably better than your country's SANDF.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
all4naija:
Are you joking or what? Nigerian Army is probably better than your country's SANDF.

since you spoke about the ranking,what does the ranking say between the two countries?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 31, 2015
MduZA:

since you spoke about the ranking,what does the ranking say between the two countries?
Nigerian Army has larger manpower than SANDF! Hooray! cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2015
all4naija:
Nigerian Army has larger manpower than SANDF! Hooray! cool

so that's how rankings are done?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2015
MduZA:

so that's how rankings are done?
Do you even read to comprehend in the first place? My initial rank statement was about Chad and Cameroon you made to look stronger than Nigeria. Please...! We still have the largest manpower and possibly the best in Africa. cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 12:52am On Mar 31, 2015
all4naija:
Do you even read to comprehend in the first place? My initial rank statement was about Chad and Cameroon you made to look stronger than Nigeria. Please...! We still have the largest manpower and possibly the best in Africa. cool cool

surely you yourself can't comprehend what you are writing ...your army cant even contain barefooted ragtag amateurs boko harams but you are dreaming of invading south Africa,what a nice dream
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2015
MduZA:

surely you yourself can't comprehend what you are writing ...your army cant even contain barefooted ragtag amateurs boko harams but you are dreaming of invading south Africa,what a nice dream
Smh... Ragtag! Are you serious? It is clear you have no idea of what insurgence means! Maybe Iraq, Syria,Afghanistan, Pakistan and Libya would remind you of something angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply)

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.