Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (78910 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2015
kwere2kicker:

You are one of the reason why we are running after you southy girls, you are clean, beautiful and open minded. I wish our girls can take one or two things from you. I cannot wait to visit south africa just to meet girls like you. grin

What do you mean by she is clean?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 12:11am On Apr 03, 2015
Mandu94:
FAO of All4Naja:

LMFAO me show off to who? Mr super car, Mr I date Latina models etc haha. U have got to be kidding. You are worse than pathetic. People like you brag and brag.
I wouldn't be surprised if you lived in Detroit. You clearly have no upbringing, is it cool for a 16 year old to drive a super car?… No!. Even if their parents were billionaires, that is not cool. I can't believe people like you exist who say this so loud and proud.
Im your AVERAGE and proud, IM NOT RICH, WHO CARES??
Do you think anyone cares about your super car?, Prostitutes maybe, which you can only get. Honestly I will not stoop to your level to express everything I want to say about you. All I will say is LOL. And u said I date hoodlums… not surprised, as you cuss people saying dumb things like poo townships etc.. Deep down you know you are socially impaired and a highly insecure guy who randomly talks about your Plastic actionman super car to divert attention from the real matter. How superficial can you get ?. Money can't buy taste or manners. You probably dress with large name tags and have missing gold teeth. Seriously. Let me tell you something, I don't need to prove anything to you. I promise you, I'm just gobsmacked by the crap and nonsense that comes from you.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 12:19am On Apr 03, 2015
deejay2x67:
cursed nation?? Babe ur way outta line.
i don't understand what she is doing in this cursed nation of ours. The woman is just unbearable

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Anderson121(m): 1:10am On Apr 03, 2015
well this might be true cos i live in d UK and i have 2 ghanian friends and they told me their ladies love nigerian guys alot. For same reason of swag and adventurous mayb alot more.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Vickybee:
80% of Nigerian guys have an inferiority complex and they don't have any option than to claim a mere hallucination.

Check it. Most of them that make those claims are usually ugly.

For me, I prefer foreign guys especially Ghanaians black adonis.
I laugh you In Swahili.. .
You prefer what? cheesycheesy
Haha Ghana guy? No no no no
You don't know what you are wishing for
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 03, 2015
I'm loving this thread.
Make I just Sidan dey read comments
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by dayodare490: 2:03am On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
i don't understand what she is doing in this cursed nation of ours. The woman is just unbearable
cursed? Hard word.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 3:03am On Apr 03, 2015
dayodare490:
cursed? Hard word.
thhat was the exact words she kept using to describe my country Nigeria. why?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by dayodare490: 3:14am On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
I think that is not good enough even if the country is cursed it should not be what we joke about we shoulg just learn how to live with it. Athough, the situation around the country shows that she is cursed anyway.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by dayodare490: 3:18am On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
I think that is not good enough even if the country is cursed it should not be what we joke about we shoulg just learn how to live with it. Athough, the situation around the country shows that she is cursed anyway. cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by claremont(m): 3:57am On Apr 03, 2015
I think most people are fascinated by someone/something new. I remember when I worked in Kenya for a few weeks, the Kenyan ladies I met on nights-out all seemed to like my Nigerian accent and/or swag. At that point in time, I actually preferred them to the Nigerian women I was used to, because it was a taste of something new.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
so where do u reside? I know u re a South African from our conversation so fa.

In South Africa.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
She lives in the squalor of Township of course. She's black not white South African.

White worshipper cheesy

South African whites don't live in the townships?

Our townships are not in squalor, btw. Waste is collected daily, we have electricity & running water. Townships have libraries, clinics, police stations, malls etc. So I really don't get why you think our townships are some residential nightmare. You're clueless about South Africa, my laaitie.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
I am glad somebody complete a South African for once but can not be from me...!grin cheesy

Complete a South African? As in TKO'd in a discussion? Owned our asses in a debate? Dream on because some of you here lack debating skills & often use hearsay + fantasies instead of cold hard facts. Fact!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2015
dayodare490:
I think that is not good enough even if the country is cursed it should not be what we joke about we shoulg just learn how to live with it. Athough, the situation around the country shows that she is cursed anyway. cheesy
naija is not cursed, we have challenges YES like every other nation, but to say naija is cursed is what i take exception to.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

In South Africa.
aii
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by dayodare490: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
naija is not cursed, we have challenges YES like every other nation, but to say naija is cursed is what i take exception to.
probably.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2015
SemuhleB:
lol I have never dreamt of such. Well everywhere you go, you find good and bad people. Judging a whole nation by the bad or xenophobic is not right. Just like you guys here have said some very hurtful things about my country and unfortunately some of your brothers in SA are not putting you guys in a good light. But still I know that not every nigerian is bad. I try and judge a person individually and not by his race,nationality or tribe because no two people are the same. I will admit I used to be a bit ignorant about certain things in the past and I used to generalise a lot but its not right. Its easier said then done and sometimes you can't help it but I have been working on it.
i wish all south african forumites here will talk like u and punkyoh, u guys rock. i admire ur positive spirit and views about things
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
i wish all south african forumites here will talk like u and punkyoh, u guys rock. i admire ur positive spirit and views about things

Aww, thank you. Most of us here are not bad or hateful people though, we just have strong views when it comes to certain topics & that might get misinterpreted wrongly I guess. If you read some of my posts you'd think I was hateful, because my nasty side comes out naturally when people start comparing countries & making mine look horrible in the process. It's simply patriotism on my part & nothing more.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
You see, when I talked back at you people are going to judge me wrongly on my post. Please, take note of this Ghanaian dwarf looking for trouble here.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
khiaa:

grin grin grin grin
Oh, shut up! Who asked you to laugh, smelling mouth?! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

White worshipper cheesy

South African whites don't live in the townships?

Our townships are not in squalor, btw. Waste is collected daily, we have electricity & running water. Townships have libraries, clinics, police stations, malls etc. So I really don't get why you think our townships are some residential nightmare. You're clueless about South Africa, my laaitie.
Please, give me a break! Aren't you talking about Tonwships with bucket poo system and xenophobes here?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Please, give me a break! Aren't you talking about Tonwships with bucket poo system and xenophobes here?

I've never shat in a bucket so I don't know what you're talking about. Bucket system is not wildly spread. It happens in less than one percent INFORMAL settlements. It's still much better than having citizens shyt out in the open & spread disease. Even with informal settlements, most of them have public toilets that are cleaned daily by the municipality. We don't do dirty. Sorry to disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

I've never shat in a bucket so I don't know what you're talking about. Bucket system is not wildly spread. It happens in less than one percent INFORMAL settlements. It's still much better than having citizens shyt out in the open & spread disease. Even with informal settlements, most of them have public toilets that are cleaned daily by the municipality. We don't do dirty. Sorry to disappoint you.

Most of you in Townships use bucket poo system and usually throw them on roads, etc for public disturbances. I have seen a lot of news and images on that. Even SilverTown doesn't have electricity and people are living with medicine-resistant tuberculosis there. It is very unethical of you ,who claims to be truthful, telling lie here.

Some of your people still poo in the open. There is no doubt it is one of the reasons Africa is full of diseases, including the overrated South Africa.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:

Most of you in Townships use bucket poo system and usually throw them on roads, etc for public disturbances. I have seen a lot of news and images on that. Even SilverTown doesn't have electricity and people are living with medicine-resistant tuberculosis there. It is very unethical of you ,who claims to be truthful, telling lie here.

Some of your people still poo in the open. There is no doubt it is one of the reasons Africa is full of diseases, including the overrated South Africa.

You're truly delusional. Maybe all of that happens in your ghetto in Watts. I have never used a bucket in my life. I was born in a house, yes in the township, with running water & a flushing toilet. Stop watching too much CNN & SkyNews because it makes you sound stùpid.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

You're truly delusional. Maybe all of that happens in your ghetto in Watts. I have never used a bucket in my life. I was born in a house, yes in the township, with running water & a flushing toilet. Stop watching too much CNN & SkyNews because it makes you sound stùpid.

You haven't used bucket poo system doesn't mean others don't. Many still live in rotten shafts in Townships yet you want to make them look like developed places. It is a shame you don't know much about Townships in SA. Keep blaming foreign media for black people incompetence to develop and lack modern civilization.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Aww, thank you. Most of us here are not bad or hateful people though, we just have strong views when it comes to certain topics & that might get misinterpreted wrongly I guess. If you read some of my posts you'd think I was hateful, because my nasty side comes out naturally when people start comparing countries & making mine look horrible in the process. It's simply patriotism on my part & nothing more.
i understand but i still commend u for remaining impatial in ur posts, same as semuhle, i hope to visit ur country some day
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
i understand but i still commend u for remaining impatial in ur posts, same as semuhle, i hope to visit ur country some day

Thank you, dude smiley You so kind.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
nwonufestus:
u daughter of an expired maggot ,wht are u doin in nigerian nw,lick my ass maddog
no mind that foul mouth woman
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:

You haven't used bucket poo system doesn't mean others don't. Many still live in rotten shafts in Townships yet you want to make them look like developed places. It is a shame you don't know much about Townships in SA. Keep blaming foreign media for black people incompetence to develop and lack modern civilization.

Mr man, 100 % of South African townships have toilets. What you're talking about here are INFORMAL SETTLEMENTS, also known as Squatter Camps. Those are the people that are still waiting for their own homes to be built, because our govt do provide free homes WITH TOILETS & RUNNING WATER. I reiterate, even our informal settlements have public toilets & public taps for clean water because those are basic human rights. Our citizens are not neglected. South Africans are too spoilt & bratty, I'm not proud of it, but yes, we're too demanding to settle for buckets. Are you kidding me? Check your facts.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Mr man, 100 % of South African townships have toilets. What you're talking about here are INFORMAL SETTLEMENTS, also known as Squatter Camps. Those are the people that are still waiting for their own homes to be built, because our govt do provide free homes WITH TOILETS & RUNNING WATER. I reiterate, even our informal settlements have public toilets & public taps for clean water because those are basic human rights. Our citizens are not neglected. South Africans are too spoilt & bratty, I'm not proud of it, but yes, we're too demanding to settle for buckets. Are you kidding me? Check your facts.
Stop denying bucket poo system. Somebody like you would go any length to deny facts about xenophobia and crimes in SA. Townships have been neglected right from Apartheid regime to this present government. The people living there don't like civilized life in the first place.They are primitive and dangerous to good society.

Keep praising the fool's paradise!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply)

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.