Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? (5018 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Ladies, What Romantic Name Will You Love Your Spouse To Call You Apart From Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Midehi:

my world sounds better

THAT'S NOT YOU ON YOUR DP - THAT'S MUNACHI! FAKE GIRL!

1 Like

Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

THAT'S NOT YOU ON YOUR DP - THAT'S MUNACHI! FAKE GIRL!
tank you....na today you see am...sorry ok
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by FLAWLES(f): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
.cheesy Good Girl
.bad boiy
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by lanicky(f): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's very necessary.

infact I saved his first number with "Ice bucket", his second number with "APC", his third number with "Snowy pie" tongue

No be to get pet name...hehe
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by jessiecah(f): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
jessiecah my new friend,cm share ur own view oh!

Lol...it doesn't really matter to me. I just save the number with his first name, I've always done that..
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by JUNIT1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bhunmyt:
Nt necessary...My view tho! This is my 1st comment here...Evry1 welcome Me cheesy

Post a more meaningful post if you want to be welcomed...

1 Like

Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Exjoker(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
pinkycute:
Exjoker, how did you save urs

tongue

Lolzzzzz.... Com tell me, make I know smiley so DAT I change mine to ur ***** wink
Lol... I don't have anybody's name to save now. Though I do sometimes ask them for a name to save their contacts with. But in your case it going to be different. What of you
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Exjoker(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmm na exjoker b ur latest.cheesy
In case...(Watching from a distance)
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by ronald4lif(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
No. I save with their names or nick names if they have one.
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by stephenqueen: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
I saved mine with queen of my heart just because her name is queen grin grin
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
jessiecah:

Lol...it doesn't really matter to me. I just save the number with his first name, I've always done that..
.cheesy
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by UniqueGem(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
I save mine with where I met you, like; "Tina Deluxe" "Rita shoprite" etc. No time for long explanations.
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by pinkycute(f): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ok))) Save mine with "My Everything" and I will save urs with "My Dearest"

Lolzzzzz grin grin
Just kidding..... Ok,

Exjoker:
Lol... I don't have anybody's name to save now. Though I do sometimes ask them for a name to save their contacts with. But in your case it going to be different. What of you
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Mhizizzy(f): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ur name
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Tashaamania(f): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Midehi:
its not a must, it depends on how you are close to the person.
i saved mine with 'my world'
Your world? Your world

No you mustnt, I saved his with his name straight up! tongue
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by xklassic: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

Your world? Your world

. Lol. no long thing na.
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by LewisO: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

Your world? Your world

[size=14pt]But i think is non of your biz if she saves her boyfriends name with anything she likes. undecided [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

Your world? Your world

thats you babe
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Exjoker(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
pinkycute:
Ok))) Save mine with "My Everything" and I will save urs with "My Dearest"

Lolzzzzz grin grin
Just kidding..... Ok,

Lol... That is not a big deal to me. I can save your number with that and there is no one to question me. Don't know of you...
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Ninilowo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
As a married man, I used " my wife" to save her number. Initially, she raised dust........... Bla bla bla......... Later she got used to it.
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by goldenone(f): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pumpkin, Spinach, Carrot in short my vegetables, Honey , sugar, Saccharin in short my sweeteners, e.t.c names like those...
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by pinkycute(f): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Free to express ur thought on social network and nobody will question you cheesy

Right

For me, nobody will question me too shaa wink

Exjoker:
Lol... That is not a big deal to me. I can save your number with that and there is no one to question me. Don't know of you...
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by stingbreed(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
K9blunt:
I wonder o!
I met one guy like that and we were flowing nicely, so when we exchanged numbers he asked me to save his name as something luv or dear or sweetheart. I asked him for what, his answer was its just romantic. biko guys for what kwanu.

So u go about giving guys ur number & later u will come & say ur bf left u..... Women na una de cause una problem...

I like trouble sha cheesy
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Exjoker(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
pinkycute:
Free to express ur thought on social network and nobody will question you cheesy

Right

For me, nobody will question me too shaa wink

Lol... Look at how you said yours with ease.
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Exjoker(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
goldenone:
Pumpkin, Spinach, Carrot in short my vegetables, Honey , sugar, Saccharin in short my sweeteners, e.t.c names like those...
Na wa for you o. Shey na only you tagged different guys with these names. Smh
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by pinkycute(f): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin

Exjoker:
Lol... Look at how you said yours with ease.
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Airforce1(m): 1:47am On Mar 24, 2015
goldenone:

you alone dating eight[8] different guys

Na only you wakka come?
undecided
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Bhunmyt:
Nt necessary...My view tho! This is my 1st comment here...Evry1 welcome Me cheesy
Welcome my sister...
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by anonym0us: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Bhunmyt:
Bleep offf bitchh
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2015
anonym0us:
Bleep offf bitchh
wat has she done 2 deserve diz comment....Clueless being
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by anonym0us: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2015
MissMalia:
wat has she done 2 deserve diz comment....Clueless being
u areee bannned bitch....
Re: Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2015
anonym0us:
u areee bannned bitch....
watever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!!! Please Read This And Be Careful Of This Two People.. See Picture / I'm DEAD!!!! HELP! / Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.