Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? (5348 Views)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
you were planning to go out, you open the door and meet this beautiful girl(for the guys) or handsome guy(for the ladies) standing outside... or let's say in front of ur door.. what would be your reaction? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nothing! My man is more handsome wink

8 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by xynerise: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
I would ask her "Ehen! Who sent you?"

13 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
rubey:
lol good for u sis
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
xynerise:
I would ask her "Ehen! Who sent you?"
ehn that's harsh oo
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by immortalvoices(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
rubey:

Just for this lie above my 100% charged battery went down instantly to 8%

Please take it easy!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
immortalvoices:

Just for this lie above my 100% charged battery went down instantly to 8%

Please take it easy!

I guess it is time to stop using cheap phones tongue

13 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by xynerise: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ehn that's harsh oo
What was harsh? Fine girls like this don't visit unexpectedly without a mission

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
I will tell the person to reschedule his visit or fvck off, since I am on my way out undecided

I have seen more handsome guys.....

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by valmunich(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
TOL: Could this be joblessness

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by nikkiehan(f): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
I will act normal n ask him who or wat is he lukin for

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by chimerase2: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
After minstration with de woman of god, i will tell her OYA BEGIN DE GO UA PAPA HUZ angry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by prevail23(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
I will ask her if she's d new house help my granny sent from d village grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Fulaboy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jez say "Hi" and walk away.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
xynerise:

What was harsh? Fine girls like this don't visit unexpectedly without a mission
lol true sha

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Lumyboi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
rubey:

Thumbs up. Nice one
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by immortalvoices(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
rubey:

I guess it is time to stop using cheap phones tongue

I will put that into consideration...grin

But still "u can lie for african

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
I will tell the person to reschedule his visit or fvck off, since I am on my way out undecided

I have seen more handsome guys.....

seems you can't make a comment without using the word 'fvck'..
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
NinoBrown888:

seems you can't make a comment without using the word 'fvck'..

I don't give a fvck about what you think !

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by PunkyOh(f): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mocha man cheesy

Anyway I'd do nothing because I see them e'ryday wink Plus I'm not attracted to pretty men. I like mine beastly & raw looking. Uglyhandsome is the term I use tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't give a fvck about what you think !

ówuya..anty ótu-ócha.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
immortalvoices:

I will put that into consideration...grin

But still "u can lie for african

Is that the new job you are doing now? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
I will call the police....he could be a serial killer for all I know.
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhm such situation,cheesy:> A Man gotta do what A Man gotta do..
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by xynerise: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
I will call the police....he could be a serial killer for all I know.

If he was, would he allow you to make the call? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
NinoBrown888:

ówuya..anty ótu-ócha.

Stultus es qui illi pro dispositis
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
xynerise:

If he was, would he allow you to make the call? grin
and you think I am going anywhere near him?
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by xynerise: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
and you think I am going anywhere near him?
The Op said "you were about leaving and you saw him in front of your door" tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Well, I'll b a gentleman and simply inquire about her motive.

Why is she there?
Is she here to visit me or see someone else?
Does she know me? From where?
And d likes
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
you were planning to go out, you open the door and meet this beautiful girl(for the guys) or handsome guy(for the ladies) standing outside... or let's say in front of ur door.. what would be your reaction? cheesy

I will politely ask her what she wants. Anything can happen after she gives an explanation.
Re: What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? by immortalvoices(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
rubey:

Is that the new job you are doing now? undecided

job? yeah...trying to write an article on ur siggy...and erm it further buttresses ur previous reply to the op's thread...

Be cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom / Do You Love This Stripper's Full Nude Body Painting?! / My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.