Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? (48793 Views)

He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by khiaa(f): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
u no wen a lady is entering the age of 25 he shuld be getting set for marriage butr wen alady is more than 25 and 30 and he is still in his mother house house and he didnt even plan to get married he should go for a delivereance.... ask ur mom abt that.. she no better...

I don't get it, shouldn't the son be getting married at that age also? If the daughter is being pushed out of the house for marriage it is logical that the son would be also.

My mom wouldn't know, I am from a differen't country, continent, culture.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2015
yes it exist......... go to some some state in nigeria....
masonkz:

Do people with this kinda mentality still exist
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:54am On Mar 24, 2015
realy so were u from
khiaa:

I don't get it, shouldn't the son be getting married at that age also? If the daughter is being pushed out of the house for marriage it is logical that the son would be also.

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by khiaa(f): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
realy so were u from

AMERICA.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Dolemite(f): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2015
edwardjr:

then since lower animals r ur mentors den start 2 arrange ur mother,aunty n sister. Wisdom is a principal thing n u really need bro.!

Wasn't it supposed to be your 'God' that created them? why would a good God create a system that has 'sin' in it? it is not like those animals have free will like us, even your bible says that it is your God that takes care of lower animals.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by thebigspock: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

believe me, this is a big issue. I know how much pressure my sister was under till she finally got married. from the moment she turned twenty two, the marriage warning bells had started to ring in her ears - mainly from my mother: my dad was mostly indifferent. any guy that comes around to ask for her and prayers would be said for him to be the right one - family prayers led by my mom, not a private prayer. at one point, my sister got frustrated because mum was pressuring her into staying with someone she wasn't comfortable around just so she could get married.

fortunately, that didn't work out and my sister eventually married someone she loved. huge sigh of relief on all sides.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2015
american is more advance than africa awoman in american can get married at the age of 70 yeARS IF SHE WANT.. AND NOBODY WILL hold HER.. BUT in africa is different
khiaa:

AMERICA.
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Dolemite(f): 8:08am On Mar 24, 2015
naijaboyof4life:

Why do you look for animals for justification. Incest, pedophilia is in the animal, oya, go and marry your sister or brother or a 13 yrs old. So because it is in the animal kingdom, it is right?

A goat, dog doesn't see it as incest, because a goat can make mate with it's mother and it won't affect its gene pool, the only reason incest is bad for the human race is because it will cause deformation, so I guess our brains EVOLVED to make us hate the idea, and as for pedophilia in the animal kingdom are you kidding? that is controlled by nature, both animals have to be on heat for mating to occur, apparently it is your 'God' that controls all that'...the fact that nature is amoral is proof that a Christian God can't possibly exist!!

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Dolemite(f): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2015
GodMode:

What animal kingdom

I'm atheist... Homosexuality is a crime against humanity... Its worse than sin...

How does the actions of two consenting adults become a crime against humanity? do tell.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by redsun(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
At 24 you should be having your own kids by now if you were straight and you are still worrying about whether you still live with your parents or not. You should be happy you got a job to fend for yourself. Independence comes with it challenges but it is the ultimate freedom.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by klodike(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
ANTI-christ, no wonder am already in love with you.
Dolemite:

A goat, dog doesn't see it as incest, because a goat can make mate with it's mother and it won't affect its gene pool, the only reason incest is bad for the human race is because it will cause deformation, so I guess our brains EVOLVED to make us hate the idea, and as for pedophilia in the animal kingdom are you kidding? that is controlled by nature, both animals have to be on heat for mating to occur, apparently it is your 'God' that controls all that'...the fact that nature is amoral is proof that a Christian God can't possibly exist!!
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by khiaa(f): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2015
thebigspock:

believe me, this is a big issue. I know how much pressure my sister was under till she finally got married. from the moment she turned twenty two, the marriage warning bells had started to ring in her ears - mainly from my mother: my dad was mostly indifferent. any guy that comes around to ask for her and prayers would be said for him to be the right one - family prayers led by my mom, not a private prayer. at one point, my sister got frustrated because mum was pressuring her into staying with someone she wasn't comfortable around just so she could get married.

fortunately, that didn't work out and my sister eventually married someone she loved. huge sigh of relief on all sides.

Lord have mercy. I can only imagine the stress and humiliation your sister went through.
Who wants to be pressured into marriage especially at such a young age. Over here at 22 years of age for alot of females or males that is the beginning of a new life, a life of discovering yourself, getting to know what's out there in the world, having fun, just enjoying life without the baggage of a husband or a wife. grin grin Marriage comes later with maturity. I'm glad your sister found her true love.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Kolade354(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2015
Dolemite:

If homosexuality is such a dangerous sin why did is there homosexuality in the animal kingdom? seriously you Christians should start reasoning.
If you are an atheist or non-belleiver i dont have anything to do with you. It obvious you have lose your sense of reasoning by comparing Human-being to animal.
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Kolade354:
If you are an atheist or non-belleiver i dont have anything to do with you. It obvious you have lose your sense of reasoning by comparing Human-being to animal.

Animals don't gather up to burn their own at a stake while others watch.

Animals don't strap on bombs to kill other animals en masse.

Humans have their flaws, animals have theirs. get over it and get on with your life. I don't know when this thread became talks about humans and animals. You can as well let it slide.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by khiaa(f): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
american is more advance than africa awoman in american can get married at the age of 70 yeARS IF SHE WANT.. AND NOBODY WILL hold HER.. BUT in africa is different

Yeah, I see where you are coming from but do they pressure men into geting married also once they reach their early twenties?
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Kolade354(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2015
masonkz:

Animals don't gather up to burn their own at a stake while others watch.

Animals don't strap on bombs to kill other animals en masse.

Humans have their flaws, animals have theirs. get over it and get on with your life. I don't know when this thread became talks about humans and animals. You can as well let it slide.

Thank you
Their is nothing you can gain from gayism.........If your father was a gay he wont give birth to you and you will become intelligent and smart as you claim in your previous post..............solomon has 300 wives and 700 concubines but he never practices gay or become one and he still see the mercy of the lord............I only pity your parent when they know about your sexuality.
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2015
Kolade354:
Their is nothing you can gain from gayism.........If your father was a gay he wont give birth to you and you will become intelligent and smart as you claim in your previous post..............solomon has 300 wives and 700 concubines but he never practices gay or become one and he still see the mercy of the lord............I only pity your parent when they know about your sexuality.

Dude, please kindly stick to topic or move away from the thread. No one forced you to comment. I've replied your other post and you've chosen to deviate again. If my father was gay, yes he wouldn't have given birth to me(suppose he chooses not to use a surrogate or whatever means there is these days), and I wouldn't be in this world. What's so special about not being born?? I wouldn't exist and I wouldn't have anything to do with the world.

Millions of sperms are wasted per day by both straight and gay folks. Go preach to them.

Exit the thread please.

4 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Edigrows: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2015
the Op posted a nice thread, as he said he is gay, na dia everytin spoil grin grin grin
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Kolade354(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2015
masonkz:

Dude, please kindly stick to topic or move away from the thread. No one forced you to comment. I've replied your other post and you've chosen to deviate again. If my father was gay, yes he wouldn't have given birth to me(supposes he chooses not to use a surrogate or whatever means there is these days), and I wouldn't be in this world. What's so special about being not being born?? I wouldn't exist and I wouldn't have anything to do with the world.

Millions of sperms are wasted per day by both straight and gay folks. Go preach to them.

Exit the thread please.
I will just advice you to please pratice your stupid act in other country, their is no place for you in Nigeria to practise gay, we have never experience earthqauke or tsunami in nigeria. We dont want the anger of God on in this dear nation.
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by kay5922: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2015
kaysman2:
undecided Gay!!! Damn man.. I really don't wanna judge but you're a b**tard that's possessed by some demons ..... sorry Admin i had to, plus been Gay is illegal in this part of the world, so if am getting the stick he should too for the GAY!! Thing JEZZ!! This dude's soul is so gonna rot in HELL!! Yess i said grin.. You son of the devil

Saying the truth in a harsh and funny way. My kinda person grin grin grin grin. we almost have the same user name sef grin grin grin grin grin Chop Knuckles jare
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by kay5922: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2015
kaysman2:
undecided Gay!!! Damn man.. I really don't wanna judge but you're a b**tard that's possessed by some demons ..... sorry Admin i had to, plus been Gay is illegal in this part of the world, so if am getting the stick he should too for the GAY!! Thing JEZZ!! This dude's soul is so gonna rot in HELL!! Yess i said grin.. You son of the devil

Saying the truth in a harsh and funny way. My kinda person grin grin grin grin. we almost have the same user name sef grin grin grin grin grin Chop Knuckles jare
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2015
Kolade354:
I will just advice you to please pratice your stupid act in other country, their is no place for you in Nigeria to practise gay, we have never experience earthqauke or tsunami in nigeria. We dont want the anger of God on in this dear nation.

grin grin grin grin

Joke of the century. The disaster of people killing people, especially for religious and selfish reasons is far worse than any kind of natural disasters.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Dolemite(f): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2015
Kolade354:

Mr Christian, ask yourself the question, why would a God create an animal with homosexual urges if homosexuality is wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Djicemob: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Sorry 'mature' has no past tense...sorry for pointing this out, I have made same mistake overtime and I was corrected where I least expected.
Actually the past tense of mature is matured.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Djicemob: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2015
EagleScribes:

Thanks so much. I can't thank you enough for your mature correction
Actually,you were right the first.There is a past tense for mature which is matured.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by GodMode: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2015
Dolemite:

How does the actions of two consenting adults become a crime against humanity? do tell.

I can't help you with your reasoning...

If you can't deduce my comment then I should stop replying you..
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by jeffoe(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2015
GSKing:

Really? So, money make people gay? Poor people can't be gay? Gay is synonymous with wealth?

Hmmmmm *sighs in exasperation*

The imbecility on this forum is overwhelming.

You're all welcome.
so people who hold views contrary to yours are suffering from downsyndrome, and that makes them less human compared to you. Btw Is it GSKING or GAYKING

I don't know if you have challenges comprehending my previous post but let me help you

Nowhere in my previous post did I say money turned people into homosexuals neither was there anywhere I ruled out the possibility that some homosexuals are from poor families.

I said that all the gay persons I have seen(it is a personal observation"theory" and not a rule) are from wealthy homes, wealthy here does not only implies billionaires. That is my view and some person in this thread also hold similar view.

Being gay is a choice, one has the choice to act on his homosexual tendencies or not. The choice is yours.

Another thing that I have come to realize is that people who tell u things that would be helpful would be the enemies and those that will keep hailing you will leave you to your fate when the" chips" are down

I believe one day a cure will be discovered. Once again it is my opinion.
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by thebigspock: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2015
kay5922:
[/b]

Saying the truth in a harsh and funny way. My kinda person grin grin grin grin. we almost have the same user name sef grin grin grin grin grin [b]Chop Knuckles jare

wow, if it isn't the Archbishop of Canterbury hailing his friend, the Pope!
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by jeffoe(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2015
masonkz:

So which part of my post alluded to me being from a wealthy home? undecided
and what part of my comment says you are from a wealthy home, I don't think we have met b4. mind u wealth can be relative and some persons on a faceless forum like this, leave double lives I.e they can be fake so you never can tell who is who.
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2015
nope men can marry wen any time they want but must not be more than 35 years.,... no body can pressureize them since they are men... but woman normally pressurise by there parrent
khiaa:

Yeah, I see where you are coming from but do they pressure men into geting married also once they reach their early twenties?
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by jeffoe(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Dolemite:

Mr Christian, ask yourself the question, why would a God create an animal with homosexual urges if homosexuality is wrong?
animals like u rightly said are not rational being, so because some animals feed on other animals (carnivore) so human(canibals) who have urge to eat fellow human should go on eating spree. Is a question o.
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by mandat81: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Deolaw:
I stopped reading it when I saw that you are gay. When you have repented come back to write more on ''best age to move out of your parents' house''.

God have mercy on you

God forgive you

God bless you

@ deolaw am sure u are gay also because u seems to be so much interested in gay tins. Come out of yyour she'll stop been so. Homophobic.m I know your type.

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic) / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.