Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election (85109 Views)

Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election / Goodnews For All APC Members Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Electi / NTT Group Poll Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Prodeegee(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Somebody needs change

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by spenca: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
This same man said Nigeria would win the World Cup
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by bondingman: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
Mr man, buhari cannot win this election
Take a walk to the streets n sample peoples opinion who they'll vote for
Its only in the north majority will say buhari
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by seunayantokun(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Small money don reach his hand too.

Well, Sat Guru, your days are numbered as God who has been watching you all this while shall shortly execute HIS judgment on you.

God decides the affairs of this country, and that is simply beyond your satanic realm.

You want to take glory where you not deserve any, o maa to pade Jesu Oluwa ni ese-o-gbeji.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Abumadea: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is this a form of campaign or what? U said your divine whatsoever says Jonathan will win and u are still telling people to vote for him. U should av said he would win even if people don't vote for him. Can u see u are a slowpoke ?
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Abduletudaye(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
And this guru will be forming Bruce Lee...

Forming baba Nla...

Why didn't he save the chibok girls?

Why didn't he prevent BH from killing all those innocent people..

Why did he even allow BH to be created in the first place?

This brings me to the conclusion that guru is just a Fake As.s! angry

Dumbo Oshi! angry

PDP or APSHI.T, this election should come and be going abeg..nonsense.. Tchewwwwwww
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by bqlekan(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
haywire1:

Why all of una jst dey call my name, ibeg make I rest ooo abi una wan use me do president grin. Vote Haywire for President, good road, electricity, legalizing weed, working-days reduce to 3days, reduce prision constructn nd increase psychiatric hospitals.
I challenge GEJ to debate.

God bless u my pheophle grin
Guy, you av my vote grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Of course we all know that GEJ remain der. The change movt has neva really worked Anytime obama meddle in politics they go into war Egypt and ukrane but look at isreal they overcomed we shall overcome obama is satan.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by bondingman: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
We don't need any prophet to tell us GEJ will win this election
So Guru, well, u can only influence your congregation to add votes to Good luck
If its winning, GEJ is winning
Opposition don't win elections, its the incumbent that lose it
And GEJ is not ready to lose the election
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Ababadada: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
People of Nigeria for your information the creek belong to Niger Deltans, the nook and cranny of the creek belong to us.. When the come no matter the sophistication of security we still burst pipelines. Every night! This time it will brutal! Eventhough you pick Asari and Tompolo, pipelines will burst every night.
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by M4gunners: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

He who have ear let him hear. You have spoken well bro.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by sagbar(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
The same Guru marahji that predicted that John Kerry would defeat George W Bush in 2004.....i beggiiii
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by henrysophy: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Whether prophecy or not God has already made GEJ the winner
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by haywire1: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Boxer007:

My dear, am simply trying to say I can get you pregnant and make you my man. The pill will make you get pregnant thru your annnnnus. I love it

Try it on ur younger or elder brother, or perhaps on ur father and make sure u give us feedback. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by stronger: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

[size=16pt]WE GO DEY ALRIGHT!!

SAI BUHARI!!
[/size]
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Koolface4u: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
GURU WEREJi wt his lalastic prediction
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by VcStunner(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Samirana360:
Even if gej win, it doesn't make him a gud prophet...I stil believe dat dis man is a devil's incarnate...fake prophet!!!

I dedicate my FTC 2 gej

Jonaboy til 2019
Sat Guru's are not prophets, its a rank in d occultic world (or astral plane according to metaphysics) wher u can control close to 30million demons. Dey answer direct to d grand master. Just tot I shuld tell u d difference cool
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by stephan001: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

On what premises are you basing your numerous and senseless prophecies of doom on? Devil! Agent of hatred and discord.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by EngrKB: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
To hell with u sat Guru or whatever u call your name, with this ur devilish attitude and whosoever believes in you is a devil also UP GMB Buhari is goen to win in sha Allah
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Ababadada: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Be warned we (Ijaw) will sink the economy to zero level. This is surefire.
ElFenomeno1:

STFU you bloody idio...t!
Hard times lie ahead? Who are you to see the future?
Fu....cking slowpoke!
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by SirAweezy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Guruu pls let ur God tell us how to defeat boko haram.. Prophet of life lmao! Maraji the Joker lol
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Okudiover(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Let me get this straight is this a prophecy or just another campaign by another man of......................?
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
whatever this guys says the opposite always happens for example if he says jonathan will win that means buhari will will

the last tym he said Nigeria will win the world cup, this turn out to be false, we lost
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by hush15: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

STFU you bloody idio...t!
Hard times lie ahead? Who are you to see the future?
Fu....cking slowpoke!

Well, yankee naija man,

You about to be hijacked. Got ma gps on ya...

AP dickhead...
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Flets: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gliding:

You did not tell us to vote for GEJ because of the "massive" developmental projects he executed, rather you threatened us with violence if he loses.

With this reasoning, you are saying that we should vote for GEJ to keep the Niger delta quiet. So what happens when OPC or Arewa start their own wahala. Do we then vote for the most violent ethnic group each timr? In case you think they can't do much, OPC was just given a 9billion naira contract to protect our pipelines (so they have funds to purchase arms). They can ground the ports among other things....remember we are import dependent.

I will afford you an answer Sir
The development projects under GEJ abound and we lot are witnesses. The fact that you REFUSE to see them is your issue to manage. The roads, bridges, railways, airports, new universities, agriculture, automobile, power sector.... the list is endless

Now to the real matter, Nigeria is sitting on a wrong structure and until we correct it... we will always face these issues. Of all armed groups in Nigeria, The Niger deltans possesses the might to cripple what we know today as Nigeria. .. its no threat, its reality. They have the golden eggs in their ancestral homes.

The only two ways out of the wrong structure is either democratically implementing the Confab report or violently destroying ND and Nigeria before we start building afresh. We are already enroute with the non violent approach. .. GEJ has the report and must implement after the elections. It makes no political sense implementing such sensitive and emotional report in an election period with its charged atmosphere.

So if we decide to go the violent way, your guess is good as mine. We'll tear the country down cos we are are tribally and regionally different. And until we fix the fundamental issue where everyone gets productive, reduce power at the centre and make politics less attractive. .... a better Nigeria will only be in our dreams.

So yes, we must manage the ND menace for now until we fix the fundamental Nigerian structure.

If Buhari wins, just brace up cos thats the trigger.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by tucky200(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Your papa dey see future....campaign on what pdp would do and not what buhari will not do why didn't he send the troops when he was military head of state,na now wey hin wan be civilian ruler na hin he go con do am,,my tink before u release. u just dey talk like say u be mind reader ..at least he is telling us what he is gonn do....and WE HAVE DECIDED..CHANGE WE NEED AND WANT
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

Is this what happened last time Buhari was in charge?

If all the above does happen would it not be the fault of the ND militants? (Would they really react this way? What would they gain?)

How does the world benefit from a ND crisis. Please remember that most of the rest of the world does not care two hoots about Nigeria or its silly elections. Most of the world could not even tell you who is running for President! Those that could name them see little difference between (and this is just their perception - I AM NOT ENDORSING EITHER VIEW HERE) between someone who has failed to fight corruption or find the Chibok Girls and an Ex Military Dictator. BOTH are considered as bad as the other.

The rest of the world cares little.

Many of my friends in Naija tell me when I visit (about half my time over a usual month) that they wont even bother to vote.

I guess whoever wins the loser will cry FIX rather than accept the will of the people who can be bothered to vote!

So much for democracy!
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by wellmax(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

So we should be threatened with war just to vote the clueless one.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by highbeeola(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
u sef don collect jona dollar$ abi dairs God ooooooooooooooo
sai buhari
sai baba
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Ababadada: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Man be warned! This Time operations no mercy. Operations bring the economy down! Man watch out!
Bhella5:

The more reason to vote for change.
Sai Buhari
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Samirana360(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
VcStunner:
Sat Guru's are not prophets, its a rank in d occultic world (or astral plane according to metaphysics) wher u can control close to 30million demons. Dey answer direct to d grand master. Just tot I shuld tell u d difference cool
Ok tnx...buh I didn't mention sat guru. What do u call a spiritual leader dat predict or prophesy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.