Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? (38890 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Partner? / What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

angry angry angry angry angry

Why do you always have to tell the whole world about the time I tried to toast you back in the day.

Ma fren, abeg that is history. Stop embarrassing me jor.

grin
Hhahahahahahaha! Sagababy, long time cheesy

My guy, i am still traumatised after our last encounter tongue
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
naijatruth:

Your type no dey even get presentable boy friend, jst to claim for here
Na you sabi. I don talk my own
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Ishilove: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
SAPEDRO:

Though i get the message u re trying to pass, but 'manish' smell is not the combination of sweat and armpit odour, some ladies actually prefer the real masculine scent without applying deodorants, it is always fresh and natural.
Lol. There's a difference between masculine scent and the one i am referring to
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by delonz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Missyetty:
Wow! I dn't want a perfect man, i just need to find some qualities in him, i admire a man who is religious, social, decisive, straigthforward, presentable, @ least he should be okay finacially and above all someone who i can always be my true self whenever am around him.
. Lolz, what else is left? All you listed are qualities of a perfect man, you need a perfect man.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Solowande(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinaj:

de are not yet ready for marriage or d xpenses dat come with marriage such as skul fees, accommodation etc.
perhaps ur sis. can marry dem wink
to tell u d truth, my half sister married one broke guy years back but right na she dey UK with her family. It may be bad today but there is always hope 2moro
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Valwezzy: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
ultra001:
HE MUST BE RICH, EDUCATED AND MUST NT BE A WIFE BEATER.IF U GET ALL THIS,ABEG NA ME AND U TILL D END OF TIME

What if the Guy is Disabled and Still posses the xteristics u listed above..Will u Still Date/marry him??
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by sinaj(f): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Solowande:
to tell u d truth, my half sister married one broke guy years back but right na she dey UK with her family. It may be bad today but there is always hope 2moro
yea gud one smiley av heard of someone dat got marid to a jobless graduate til tode de r still duin family planing afta one kid coz of moni wink

wen i typed economically stable i didnt mean dat d guy should be very wealthy, but at least he shud hav a source of income.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. There's a difference between masculine scent and the one i am referring to

of course, i know the one u re talking about, but don't call it manish. cos ladies also sweat and smell like that
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Intelligence, God fearing, well read, dark, tall, solid, romantic, healthy, humble, financially OK, open minded and who loves me silly!

Being a good kisser is a huge added advantage.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by ugotex85: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
A girl loves a guy who's got a great sense of humour,responsible. And oh! I personally look for a guy who only needs to take off his shirt to turn me on,I'm like that,that connection has to be there smiley
[/quote]

I can understand your love for Pot belly, and how the sight of it tickles your body chemistry the moment the man takes off his shirt. You also mentioned marrying older men, wow! I tell you, my laundry man is such a nice man and meets 95% of your demands. He would be so please to meet you, what do you say?
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by fyneboi79(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

What do I look out for in a man?

Physical Appearance: I'm not too keen on physical appearance. Just be neat and well groomed, no mouth/body odour. I remember about eight years back, in my undergraduate days, one nigga came a'toasting. Sweet Jesus, how his breath stunk.

Tall, well built, dark complexion with very thick lips, the kind my Yoruba brethren will call 'ete jumkpai' or 'etelombolo'. When he opened his mouth to start the toasting, my eyes watered, my nostrils flared and I almost passed out as waves upon waves of dizzying mouth odour washed over me. I was traumatised for weeks. cry sad

There's something called mouthwash, guys. It helps alleviate gangster halitosis. Seriously.

Deodorants help too. Don't approach a lady smelling 'mannish'. You know that man smell; a combination of armpits and sweat smell. Rather unpleasant.

Guys, Nivea deodorant is just 350 naira. Abeg!

Finance: Money isn't everything. Just have a stable source of income. Shove your big dreams and empty pockets up a rat's raggedy buttocks. STABLE source of income is what will reassure a lady. You don't have to be a millionaire, but have something that will ensure your family don't die of kwashiokor because they are forced to drink garri 24/7.

Spirituality: I speak for myself alone. I want me a prayer warrior. It is important your partner knows the things of the spirit,and does not leave the weight of spiritual responsibility for you to carry alone.

Character: Respectful and responsible. A verbally abusive man is a no-no for me. I speak for myself alone though.

Some ladies don't see anything with a verbally abusive or bossy man. I think the term they call it is 'submissiveness'.

Emotional strength: Mild mannered, easy going. No childish tantrums for me. I will verbally whip you to pieces if you do that near me.

I think that does it.

Nobody is perfect though. You first of all have to love yourself and work on yourself before thinking of others.
Nice one sister! But e go tey small before you marry o grin cos guys no send you
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by justi4jesu(f): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rexhenrex:
ode abeg park well I don't have time for mad dogs now

It takes a Mad dog to know one. Typical Naija guy angry
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Rexhenrex(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

It takes a Mad dog to know one. Typical Naija guy angry
ehya,I don't blame u,I know u need cheap attention, I get it but this not how its done kiddo. come to me when u are up to 18 then I'll put u through oya go and play.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by geepee11(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Missyetty:
Wow! I dn't want a perfect man, i just need to find some qualities in him, i admire a man who is religious, social, decisive, straigthforward, presentable, @ least he should be okay finacially and above all someone who i can always be my true self whenever am around him.
wow...u r my kinda girl.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by shizzleStar: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Graham123:
For those that are wondering, 'financially okay' to these ladies means extremely wealthy, have a fleet of cars and owns a property in lekki.
gringringrin
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Physical Appearance: I'm not too keen on physical appearance. Just be neat and well groomed, no mouth/body odour. I remember about eight years back, in my undergraduate days, one nigga came a'toasting. Sweet Jesus, how his breath stunk.

Tall, well built, dark complexion with very thick lips, the kind my Yoruba brethren will call 'ete jumkpai' or 'etelombolo'. When he opened his mouth to start the toasting, my eyes watered, my nostrils flared and I almost passed out as waves upon waves of dizzying mouth odour washed over me. I was traumatised for weeks. cry sad

There's something called mouthwash, guys. It helps alleviate gangster halitosis. Seriously.

Deodorants help too. Don't approach a lady smelling 'mannish'. You know that man smell; a combination of armpits and sweat smell. Rather unpleasant.

Finance: Money isn't everything. Just have a stable source of income. Shove your big dreams and empty pockets up a rat's raggedy buttocks. STABLE source of income is what will reassure a lady. You don't have to be a millionaire, but have something that will ensure your family don't die of kwashiokor because they are forced to drink garri 24/7.

Spirituality: I speak for myself alone. I want me a prayer warrior. It is important your partner knows the things of the spirit,and does not leave the weight of spiritual responsibility for you to carry alone.

Character: Respectful and responsible. A verbally abusive man is a no-no for me. I speak for myself alone though.

Some ladies don't see anything with a verbally abusive or bossy man. I think the term they call it is 'submissiveness'.

Emotional strength: Mild mannered, easy going. No childish tantrums for me. I will verbally whip you to pieces if you do that near me.

I think that does it.

Nobody is perfect though. You first of all have to love yourself and work on yourself before thinking of others.

Smh! Like it's neither easy for guys to stand the odour emanating from ladies' body from the outside till she removes pant. Mouth and body odour, do they carry last on that? Absolutely NO!
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Smh! Like it's neither easy for guys to stand the odour emanating from ladies' body from the outside till she removes pant. Mouth and body odour, do they carry last on that? Absolutely NO!
Lol. Odour generally is bad. It doesn't matter if you're a lady or a guy. it is bad
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. Odour generally is bad. It doesn't matter if you're a lady or a guy. it is bad

Your assertion was emphatical on guys as if ladies dont have a fair share. Theirs are even worst.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
G
Ishilove:

I think that does it.

Stories usually told by people living in illusion.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
slimmy05:
G Stories usually told by people living in illusion.
Na your pocket e dey.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
nanauju:

Oops I'm a bit late in here
First of all, what I look out in a guy's physical appearance is his neatness. I so much dislike guys who just treat themselves anyhow. Trust me, wen u re neat, u'll be good-looking

For finance, the guy must be living in his own apartment, not with his parents or attaching himself with others. He should have a good paying job so that there won't be this fear of financial insecurity
Spirituality: he must fear God o. Any guy who puts God first will definitely respect ur person as a woman

My kind of guy should be healthy. No one wants to leave with a sick person that one is an unnecessary burden
At one time or the other ladies tend to show some emotional weakness no matter how strong they try to make the whole world see them. Now, my kind of guy should be the person who will hold me in his arms and cheer me up in my down times. I don't like guys who are just indifferent about a woman's feelings. Let my guy be happy wn I'm happy and be concerned wen I'm not

Hope this is not too long

Smh! And what have you brought to the table? My man shld this, my man shld that. Which one do you intend to bring to compliment his effort apart from opening legs and bear children (if it's for marriage) and recklessly spend his hard earned money and then gossip around like parrot. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
nikkiehan:
God fearing, humble, caring handsome looking dat'll make me go gaga weneva m wit him financially ok n also ability to communicate fluently. those r d qualities I will lyk my man to posses

At this your present age or you are making reference to when you're under 20?
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Martins301:

1 check
2 check
3 check

what next? grin
Mr checker
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by justi4jesu(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rexhenrex:
ehya,I don't blame u,I know u need cheap attention, I get it but this not how its done kiddo. come to me when u are up to 18 then I'll put u through oya go and play.

Swerve left poor thing tongue
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Youngpo413: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
nanauju:

Oops I'm a bit late in here
First of all, what I look out in a guy's physical appearance is his neatness. I so much dislike guys who just treat themselves anyhow. Trust me, wen u re neat, u'll be good-looking

For finance, the guy must be living in his own apartment, not with his parents or attaching himself with others. He should have a good paying job so that there won't be this fear of financial insecurity
Spirituality: he must fear God o. Any guy who puts God first will definitely respect ur person as a woman

My kind of guy should be healthy. No one wants to leave with a sick person that one is an unnecessary burden
At one time or the other ladies tend to show some emotional weakness no matter how strong they try to make the whole world see them. Now, my kind of guy should be the person who will hold me in his arms and cheer me up in my down times. I don't like guys who are just indifferent about a woman's feelings. Let my guy be happy wn I'm happy and be concerned wen I'm not

Hope this is not too long
I hope your current bf poses all these qualities
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kentrasso:
A godly man who loves and understands me (veeery important because my head use to turn sometimes

He MUST understand me. Deeply.
must be on the same wavelength with me in all aspects

@bolded, are you by anyway suffering from psychological impairment? In other words, have you hitted street in madness and ate from dustbin before? Be realistic pls.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by DAXTACY(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
facebook.com/MTNLoaded
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by DAXTACY(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

I think that does it.

# and after 8yrs u"re still unmarried. what could be the cause ?
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by phelpy: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
somebody help !.. am trippin fr Ishilove...pls i need her contact...
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by nikkiehan(f): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
RedBenson:

At this your present age or you are making reference to when you're under 20?
u got it wrong dude m 22 anyway n dats is nt ur business I got d right to state wat I want
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
IcyIcy:
Thank you for your interest Martins301 but sorry... am taken. My fiance is Nairalander too tongue

Smh! Even girls who cant remember when last a guy's arm crossed over them as boyfriend would be forming "i'm taken". Who is deceiving who? Better grab the opportunity now.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
nikkiehan:
u got it wrong dude m 22 anyway n dats is nt ur business I got d right to state wat I want

22? Are you a footballer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.