Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? (9805 Views)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Princecalm(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na mouth una just dey make.
Show them two billion and watch them run lustfully after it.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
blublahd:

you wey come dey advertise ur goods na wetin?
It's her right to upload any picture without necessarily being an advert.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by izaray(f): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
i never assigned to be a rev sis, so why should i starved myself for what God has given to me to enjoy with my husbandundecided

sometimes i laughed at people's ignorance
But babe, dat ur dp is really sum how oo, sorry if i intrude

2 Likes

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Me na big time yes. And when the money finish, i kee myself grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

Naso dem dey talk grin

And you think any lady who posts such picture is doing it just for fun? grin

Make we hear word abeg! grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
35 views on this thread, 88 shares, i must say seun's supermods work wonders grin
So Seun has been scamming us wit all this while, oga Seun daris God o.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:
hahahahaha you too? 2billion? Let me think.
Oga wetin be 15 minutes of sex compared to 2 billion naira?

Nor reason am o grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Naso dem dey talk grin

That's the way primitive men interprete it with their mentality. No offence. tongue

The world is fast evolving.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Naso dem dey talk grin

[b] And you think any lady who posts such picture is doing it just for fun? grin

[/b]
Naijaboiy !!!

You ehn !!! cheesy
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Naso dem dey talk grin

No mynd ireneony, I hv alredy beat ma snake wit vaslin 4 lookn @ her pic, nd der notin she cn do about it.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga wetin be 15 minutes of sex compared to 2 billion naira?

Nor reason am o grin

15mins shocked
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

ireneony:
i'm very pretty cheesy check me out
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dimples192:

15mins shocked
Were you expecting him to say 2hours of sex ? *smh* cool
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by ireneony(f): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dimples192:

15mins shocked
i thought i was the only one that saw it o
his mate are boasting of 2hrs, he is here teling us 15mins
mr nairaland ni mr nairaland kogrin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
blublahd:

Hmm. Okay
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by ireneony(f): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
blublahd:

why are u dis joblessundecided
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:

You always make me crack up ok 2hrs is asking for too much but at least an extra 30mins

If I was his woman I'd take the money too grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
i never assigned to be a rev sis, so why should i starved myself for what God has given to me to enjoy with my husbandundecided

sometimes i laughed at people's ignorance
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

That's the way primitive men interprete it with their mentality. No offence. tongue

The world is fast evolving.
Keep deceiving yourself and be using "primitive" to cover up. grin

You are defending her like you can post such pictures on the social media.

I'm not trying to be judgemental but have you ever seen any girl who post such pic on social media attract the right type of guys?

You don't post such and not expect lewd comments

6 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by falconey(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:

I'm a man of 35minutes without smooching, with you I can beat the world record and hit that for 5hours!!!

Babe I must warn you, you will need lot of ice after it.
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Were you expecting him to say 2hours of sex ? *smh* cool

At least an 1:30 being such a youn man in all. You boys take the money and go
We ain't missing anything grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Waaaaaaat !!!! Wetin be N2b ?

Give me ordinary 10k and watch me run away from sex

Quote me and I will show you why missionary style is the best of all

Are you this broke undecided
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dimples192:

15mins shocked
Oh!

How about 5 hours shocked

Does that now make sense cheesy

2 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
I can make more than N2b if I wanted to so I'll take SEX!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by ireneony(f): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dimples192:

You always make me crack up ok 2hrs is asking for too much but at least an extra 30mins

If I was his woman I'd take the money too grin
for sure nagrin what is 15mins self
15min is like he is already starving his gf, is better for her to take d moni toogrin

1 Like

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
ireneony:
You know say na you be madam na! grin

Girls like you dey handle 4 dicks at a time and na the men go still tire.

I hail o! cheesy

4 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:

Are you this broke undecided
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh!

How about 5 hours shocked

Does that now make sense cheesy

Nw you're talking lol
Forget mr NL you'd be mr universe grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Okay, back to the topic; since my boyfriend and I, are both Virgin, we won't have a problem with it. cool
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

I hail o! cheesy
The size of my joystick dey equivalent to 5 joysticks

If I bleep the babe ehn, she go collect drip and undergo surgical operation
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

I hail o! cheesy

grin grin
Re: Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? by naijaboiy: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dimples192:

Nw you're talking lol
Forget mr NL you'd be mr universe grin
Well it seems you didn't understand what I meant by 15 mins. grin

Mind you I ain't a nýmpho undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, See Where To Touch A Lady That Will Break Her Defence / This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter) / When He Says 'send Me Booty Pic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.