Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent (52303 Views)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by shammah1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mbaka has just messed up in this huge lie he committed. His biggest mistake is mixing God's work with politics.

May God forgive him. Amen
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Longeria(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
creflo22:
where is chimaroke today?
He's in America doing his business.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Truckpusher(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
STPEACE:
thats good for you. Gej will rule till end of time not me and my generation.
Nonsense
What difference does it make my friend ?

Buhari ruled and tortured your parents in 1984 and now he's 73 and maybe more than that and you morons are still yelling 'sai' like some bunch of deranged fellows .

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by trayvon360: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
blizard44:

if he've got a case to answer, they should duel it out.
But if it is all for the politics, it's nothing jare.
Even if Jonathan freeze my own account right about now , I'd still vote him. Nothing can dissuade my made up mind.
i guess u are a jonathan zombie
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by babamajor: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
But orishajefor can walk freely without bein arrested or his account confiscated cuz d money dey are moving now nd den belongs to Jonathan. God Wil save naija frm d hands of clueless leaders.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by ninjasta: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dispite my diffrence in religion with mbaka
I rated Mbaka high above sultan ,when it comes to pdp.

May God guide and protect you father mbaka
Give you courage to tell the truth

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Rhozabeth(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Lies and more lies GEJ has not frozen the accounts of thieves and corrupt men in APC that has the audacity to accuse him of loving corruption it is the account of one priest turned politican that is suffering from delusion of self granduer that he will freeze mtchewwwww.Expect more lies to be dished out of that decietful cult before saturday
What u just wrote shows how clueless, stoopid ,d insensitive u are!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Teenaira: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
This Rev. Mbaka case is just like APC case. Once you see Alh. Lai Mohammed granting a press conference or any form of organized fora for disseminating what the PDP is planning to do, know for sure, they are trying to blackmail a government agency not to perform its function. For Christ sake is Rev Mbaka now a full fledge politician that EFCC and other Goverment agency will be trailing. The last time it was a case of the president trying to assassinate him. Now it is the EFCC that wants to assassinate him if he visits their office. I am sorry, I may be wrong but I think the father is going astray somebody should please help !!!

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by dunkem21(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]Touch not my anointed [/size] and do Mbaka no harm

Nne, na because of you o, ..

Gwa Mbaka ya akparizina onwe ya na.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Trash! Just look at the tone of the story, you will see its all lies! "buy food for the poor that came back from the north?" Please which time did this one happen?

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by olas24u(f): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Very bad Government ,intimidating and bribing and planning to rig the elections even though he his not popular.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Franky9584(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
So nairaland have started giving us fake news abi. . .z lik i'll go strike 4 some time

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by tinsel: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
When you are desperate for something you end up making a lot of mistakes. I just hope this story is not true.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by sirp2007: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
can we see d ''fideo'' of d service cos I don't ''tlust'' these ''plint'' media again
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by onatisi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:

He's not as daft as you are.
Keep shouting!
na u get time . You should have asked her to tell u how many people account gej has froozen in the last 6 years .

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Truckpusher(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Longeria:
Sharrraaaaap, what made him man of God. Is it not him that said that if chimaroke Nnamani wins second term, we should know he's not man of God.? Na now you remember to respect men of God after insulting Pastor Oritsjofor.
Don't mind that political prostitute.

She has already deactivated her infamous account ,after Saturday she'll deactivate this useless one on my watch.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
ummmm....politicians stories are diff to believe....#awaiting reply#
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by azpekuliar: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
dunkem21:
The man is just a town crier.

How much dey the account wey dem dey freeze?

Bwahahahahahahahaha... I wonder ooo... cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
The wrath of God didn't decend on your miserable life in Balogun market when you took 20 ,000 naira from Atiku's campaign group to launder his dirty image on nl during APC primaries and later started supporting Buhari the Moment Atiku lost.
was that what barcanista told you? Lolz! Both of you are insane. Meanwhile,he should explain the meeting he had with firefire in an eatery and how he was offered to be a minister's representative on nairaland with salary attached to it. Hahahahaha!!
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by valHarrison: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mbaka is just too selfish, nd since when did Gej becomes EFCC, Gej didn't deal with Amaechi who can give him upto 1.5m votes nd his dealing with mbaka who can't give him 50000 votes (mbaka stop acting like a kid

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by missbehave247(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Can your father be address as useless before γ̲̣̣Ôu? Mind your lauguage and leave Mbaka alone
komek:

He is a useless fellow. Fake Rv Fr. He once prophesied that Chimarokee will loose the election, he also said Chimaroke will die on the thrown. I have no respect for him. What concerns him and Nigerian politics. He should please face his gullible followers.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by PapaBrowne(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tinubus billionaire accounts are still bouyant with stolen funds, na Father Mbaka empty thousandnaire account na im EFCC go freeze.

This man is a politician pure and simple!!
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by ijechikky(f): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:
I hope its true, let him explain how he suddenly found millions in his account.

Meanwhile his boss (the pope) is lauding GEJ.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2249697_20150326083152_jpeg6237243c6c58270065f4a2d8289e42fb
Wtf undecided
Ogbeni u re xo unreasonable..
U mean a Fada wey get companies nd factories here nd there xplain to u hw he tek mek millions abi?
Fada wey b-say if u go his project sunday mass,,u go fear hw much wey 1 individual dey donate...
Fada wey b-say God don bless bastardly...Infact u nuh get talk..
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by minwafor: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Men, this is serious mind. Dont worry, the sales from next wednesday fire-brand message from Father Mbaka will surely take care of this temporary setback. But men, this is serious.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Truckpusher(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
was that what barcanista told you? Lolz! Both of you are insane. Meanwhile,he should explain the meeting he had with firefire in an eatery and how he was offered to be a minister's representative on nairaland with salary attached to it. Hahahahaha!!
Lol, the old fool keep referring her sorry asss to a man that left falsehood and followed his conscience .

I don't need Barcanista to get any information on you ragheads.

You supported Atiku with even your dirty undies and all of a sudden you became Buhari's number 1 female closet cleaner.
At 40 you're still here ......smh
I have nothing but pity for you.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by yetunsbay(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
dunkem21:
The man is just a town crier.

How much dey the account wey dem dey freeze?
ask google
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by openmine(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
alaoeri:
Mbaka take heart the storm will soon be over when the clueless one will be kick out of power in two days time.
sentiments aside...just tink!!
mbaka's account was allegedly frozen and d first person he remembered was #GEJ
And u believed him....
so if he goes 2 a pharmacy 2 purchase drugs and d attendant refused 2 sell....he sud blame GEJ and not d attendant rite?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Longeria:
Sharrraaaaap, what made him man of God. Is it not him that said that if chimaroke Nnamani wins second term, we should know he's not man of God.? Na now you remember to respect men of God after insulting Pastor Oritsjofor.
I don't have your time till after elections.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Riodiao(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
mabe APC PAID MIIONS INTO HIS ACCOUNT FOR HIM TO LIE AGAINST GEJ
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:
I hope its true, let him explain how he suddenly found millions in his account.

Meanwhile his boss (the pope) is a GEJ fan.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2249697_20150326083152_jpeg6237243c6c58270065f4a2d8289e42fb

Comedian
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
komek:

He is a useless fellow. Fake Rv Fr. He once prophesied that Chimarokee will loose the election, he also said Chimaroke will die on the thrown. I have no respect for him. What concerns him and Nigerian politics. He should please face his gullible followers.

[size=18pt]
You are insane. What business does ayo oritsejafork and oyedepo has with politics when they followed Gej to Israel and also campaigned for him on the guise that someone is trying to islamize Nigeria. Mbaka is one of the few respected preachers out there. It's a shame you ndigbos decided to forsake your own son just because of an ijaw man who doesn't give a damn about your people.

When ojukwu your hero contested under Apga then, how many of you hypocrites voted for him?

Igbos are truly confused bunch of scalywags[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by emmaliver(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Lies and more lies GEJ has not frozen the accounts of thieves and corrupt men in APC that has the audacity to accuse him of loving corruption it is the account of one priest turned politican that is suffering from delusion of self granduer that he will freeze mtchewwwww.Expect more lies to be dished out of that decietful cult before saturday
. No mind them. Anyway the election should come n go. i pray Gej wins. if not for anything. for some people to shut their mouth n know they are not Gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives / MC Oluomo's Aide, Akintoye Benson Dies In A Car Accident(video) / Richest States In Nigeria By GDP Per Capita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.