Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent (52298 Views)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by goldfish80(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
The Efcc is a joke. What financial crime has Mbaka committed? Is he a government contractor or did he embezzle public funds?
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by NTUEGBE(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
mbaka bt why

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by NTUEGBE(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
mbaka why

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2015

author=400billionman post=32037862] This is how some of these false
prophets appropriate importance to themselves. I didn't say he is.

I am sure more that 70% of Maitland and Nigeria has never heard of
father mbaka.

He is just a local priest for your information who thrives on seeking
attention. We grew up with the iddiot.
Oga, grow up kwanu. Must u abuse? Mchew
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by adebisi000: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sooroptimist:
Breaking news: EFCC freezes all Father Mbaka Accounts

By Ifeoma Ononye

Senior reporter, Lagos

The information reaching us from Enugu says Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) have frozen all accounts of well known Enugu based reverend father Ejike Mbaka.

According to our source who was present at Mbaka’s Wednesday adoration Mass for the sick and needy, the reverend while giving his sermon narrated to his congregation how he went to withdraw money to buy food items for the poor masses that moved down from north because of the election, but to his surprise his cheques were returned.

When he enquired why he could not make any withdrawals, he was told EFCC has directed his accounts to be frozen. He stated that the commission is also inviting him to EFCC office in Port Harcourt for questioning.

The Reverend guessed the order may have been from President Goodluck Jonathan to cripple his activities during the elections that is coming up this weekend.

He further stated that he is not scared but in order to be cautious and not fall victim of assassination, he will not honor the invitation from EFCC. “They have threatened to arrest me at the cathedraticum which will take place at holy ghost cathedral, Enugu.

I won’t fail to be there on Friday” he said

The source who gave his name as Benjamin disclosed that President Goodluck is lucky that it is just one day to the election before the EFCC issue with father Mbaka cropped up. “the situation Would have messed him up”

Another ardent follower of the popular Mbaka adoration confirmed the story. But we could not get the father to confirm the story himself.?

SOURCE: http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/03/breaking-news-efcc-freezes-father-mbaka-accounts/

LIES LIES LIES
Mbaka is simply making his money from the election. Guess Buhari has given him a fair share of the $700million to know if he can get sympathy vote from Igbos

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by OneNaira6: 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Serves him right. A man i truly love and respect. My fucking hero ended up being a corrupt pastor. I swear people don't ever make a human being your hero or someone to use as a guide, they'll disappoint you in the end
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2015
It takes an absolutely stup.id Man to believe this Shitty Shit.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2015
goldfish80:
The Efcc is a joke. What financial crime has Mbaka committed? Is he a government contractor or did he embezzle public funds?
use ur brain n think

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by shammah1(m): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2015
For for Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan grin
IYANGBALI:
good. Now come let's play who wants to be a millionaire
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by sandrahnaub(f): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
[s][/s]

Dunce........GEJ has not attacked his political opponent account it is one local priest own that he will attack
u r a big fool for insulting a man of God....irrespective of d political war btw PDP n APC, dat does nt warrant u 2 say nonsense
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Djicemob: 12:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Osakah24:
This is not confirmed yet,didn't you see how they cornered it towards the end?The same mbaka that said at the adoration ground that his account was frozen could not confirm the news, you guys are the clueless ones for not knowing what Gej can do.
You,my friend is intelligent.When i finished reading the original post,i laughed,shook my head at the silly ploy by the writer to involve and also not involve mbaka in the propaganda but it didnt work out well for him,i thought to myself "every right thinking human could see through this lies",only to scroll down and see simpletons invoking the devil on jonathan for freezing mbaka's account and i couldnt help but laugh harder,especially the comment by the "mzjackbaueress" grin ...being partisan has killed common sense,i shock.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Djicemob: 1:03am On Mar 27, 2015
sandrahnaub:
u r a big fool for insulting a man of God....irrespective of d political war btw PDP n APC, dat does nt warrant u 2 say nonsense
Show me the insult,is mbaka an international priest? cheesy
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Djtm(m): 1:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Sooroptimist:
B
According to our source who was present at Mbaka’s Wednesday adoration Mass for the sick and needy, the reverend while giving his sermon narrated to his congregation how he went to withdraw money to buy food items for the poor masses that moved down from north because of the election, but to his surprise his cheques were returned.
Bullcrap! who writes a cheque to withdraw money from his own account?
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Olofintoto(m): 5:32am On Mar 27, 2015
synergycom19:

But will not get to 2019
let's wait nd see.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by fruitfullink: 6:13am On Mar 27, 2015
500 Amps. INDUSTRIAL WELDING MACHINE with
regulator kit.
500 AMPERES INDUSTRIAL WELDING MACHINE with
regulator kit.
The smallest and most powerful welding machine,
pocket size!
VOLTAGE: less 220v,440v auto volt.
DIMENSIONS: 18 X 4.3 X 4.3 cm
WEIGHT: 0.75 kg
Electrode: all size such as gauge 6 low hydrogen,
down to gauge 12 electrode including aluminum.
TECHNOLOGY!
It consumes very minimal electricity with its single
phase connection.
Easy to carry around, very portable and powerful!
DUTY CIRCLE: 100% ie the machine can withstand
long hours of non-stop operation without
overheating.
A life spam of many years.
WARRANTEE: 1YR.
WELDING CAPACITY: 200-500amperes.
This machine has been tested and passed strict
quality control test.
It is very safe and will not cause any electrical
shock when submerged into water,
that means it is very suitable for both surface and
sea welding works.
Our machine automatically renders big welding
machines obsolete with no apology.
DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED URGENTLY
For enquiries, contact us on:
+2348033649567, +2348055418126
Email: ephraimigbokwe@gmail.com.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Joe82834(m): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2015
gmyguy:
lol...how can u freeze a Rev Father's account. Do you think his parishioners will let him go hungry. Do they think he is a bling bling, like Pastor Private Jet aka borrow my private jet to take $90 million to S. Africa...Height of cluelessness

With the way u re bragging wit 'parishioners',you must be foolish thinking the CAN president is pastoring a 50 member church.He pastors a church of abt 40,000 capacity in the oil city of Warri and u think he doesn't have well to do members
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by kus4fame(m): 7:22am On Mar 27, 2015
The money belongs to God...He has taken his money
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by goldfish80(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2015
chuna1985:

use ur brain n think
Why don't you answer my question instead of your weak attempt to troll.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by sammyj: 7:58am On Mar 27, 2015
........ grin grin
Pillarofpillar:
sammyj post=If GEJ likes let him kill the man, it will not stop the Change we desire.

SAI BABA

SAI Father Mbaka

SAI Nigeria !!! IF GEJ LIKE LET HIM KILL (YOU) and ur future. Kpuru-Ubanka,Ubanka yamutu. Ewure
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Am2Gud(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Bros GEJ is too busy 2reason ur mata fada
Father. Go n lead d ship u were called for,
4get politic geveh, ur a man of God 4get stop campaignin 4politician
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by kennyanadi: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2015
dunkem21:
The man is just a town crier.

How much dey the account wey dem dey freeze?
enough to over feed your 4th generation cool..no hard feelings though...he is a rev fr.agnus dei...do not open your gutter to talk about him that way
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by dunkem21(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2015
kennyanadi:
enough to over feed your 4th generation cool..no hard feelings though...he is a rev fr.agnus dei...do not open your gutter to talk about him that way

Just thank babyosisi.

Mbaka case closed.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by macof(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Rossikk:

You do realize that ''Pharaoh'' is a title like 'Oba', and not a name?

Sadly they don't learn that from their pastors
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by amacastel: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Fourwinds:
please King David did not kill any prophet. what about d prophet dat told him his evil deed....I mean about sleeping with Bashaba(his soldier's wife), did he kill d prophet and neither did King Solomon. go and read d Bible properly

Prophet nathan went in to david's chamber and tlk with him wit proverbs sef fear no gree him tell him straight upon say he is alone with him he didn't go inside the city and start annoucing wot he did
He didn not kill any prophet cos the behave them selves I think u should go any assimilate the bible well pls not just reading
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Joe82834:

With the way u re bragging wit 'parishioners',you must be foolish thinking the CAN president is pastoring a 50 member church.He pastors a church of abt 40,000 capacity in the oil city of Warri and u think he doesn't have well to do members
snort off
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Fourwinds: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2015
amacastel:

Prophet nathan went in to david's chamber and tlk with him wit proverbs sef fear no gree him tell him straight upon say he is alone with him he didn't go inside the city and start annoucing wot he did
He didn not kill any prophet cos the behave them selves I think u should go any assimilate the bible well pls not just reading
someone who uses proverbs or parables before explaining d meaning did not do so out of fear ok. Jesus Christ used parables and He explained some. Nathan point out to King David after using sheep in his proverb what he has done and it was not out of fear ok. God sent him dere ok.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by cutelover19(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2015
dunkem21:
The man is just a town crier.

How much dey the account wey dem dey freeze?

Enough to feed returnees from the north, do you even have a brain? Please read the story again.
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Defcon1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
blizard44:

if he've got a case to answer, they should duel it out.
But if it is all for the politics, it's nothing jare.
Even if Jonathan freeze my own account right about now , I'd still vote him. Nothing can dissuade my made up mind.
Claims and counter claims from both parties
Pathetic.
This story has not even been confirmed
All l see is "according to the source","the source said"

The truth is people have made up their minds long ago
No amount of propaganda or money would sway people now

Thank God all this madness ends tomorrow
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by Defcon1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sooroptimist:
This was the exact way Herod,Pharaoh,Nebuchadnezzar,Mobutu Sese Seko,Joseph Kabila,Laurent Gbagbo all started in their descent into the HALL OF SHAME

Jonathan is now doing all he could to surpass the records of all the dictators the world has known

Let him ask IBB( his self-confessed Father) who thought he could take on Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie........
Relax,the story has not been confirmed
It is all hearsay
Everything up there is "according to the source"
Mbaka himself has not said anything about it, like he has been saying about threats to his life
Parties are now focused on things that will garner them votes, not witch hunting (at this critical point) -which will surely backfire
I'm sure PDP is far smarter than that
Re: EFCC Freezes Father Mbaka's Accounts - Daily Independent by dunkem21(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
cutelover19:

Enough to feed returnees from the north, do you even have a brain? Please read the story again.

Which story? ..

..Oh, you mean this https://www.nairaland.com/2220113/mbaka-lied-over-frozen-accounts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) / Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. / Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.