Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan (29671 Views)

My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Policemen Detain Punchman For Taking Jonathan’s House Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2015
anwo247:
Buhari and Osibanjo has never won election since they were born --- President Jonathan

[size=18pt]You GEJIDIOTS are shameless liars.
You have no conscience and you have no shame, because majority of you are evil cultists.
Keep telling lies And your lies will destroy you one day.
As fools lie, so they will die.
You demonic liars.
IF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAS ACHIEVED A LOT, THEN ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
WHY IS PRESIDENT JONATHAN'S CHILDREN NOT ATTENDING PUBLIC SCHOOLS?
WHY IS PRESIDENT JONATHAN AND HIS FAMILY AND MEMBERS OF HIS CABINET NOT USING GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS?
WHY IS PRESIDENT JONATHAN AND HIS FAMILY NOT DRINKING WATER FROM THE WATER CORPORATION OF GOVERNMENT?

NIGERIA HAS THE WORST WORLD RECORD OF MORE THAN 10. 6 MILLION CHILDREN OF SCHOOL AGE OUT OF SCHOOL UNDER PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

Every single day, Nigeria loses about 2,300 under-five year olds and 145 women of childbearing age. This makes the country the second largest contributor to the under–five and maternal mortality rate in the world.

Underneath the statistics lies the pain of human tragedy, for thousands of families who have lost their children. Even more devastating is the knowledge that, according to recent research, essential interventions reaching women and babies on time would have averted most of these deaths.

Although analyses of recent trends show that the country is making progress in cutting down infant and under-five mortality rates, the pace still remains too slow to achieve the Millennium Development Goals of reducing child mortality by a third by 2015.
http://www.unicef.org/nigeria/children_1926.html

THERE WILL BE CHANGE OF THIS CORRUPT AND EVIL GOVERNMENT OF PDP IN 2015 WHETHER YOU GEJIDIOTS LIKE IT OR NOT.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by OLADD: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2015
MrEverest:
Don't try to educate that boy, just like others supporting APC, he has lost all reasoning ability. I only pity them for they don't know what they are doing. God will continue to bless & protect the president against these evil men and their foot soldiers. Victoria ascerta for Goodluck Jonathan till 2019!

Thank you. God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by OLADD: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2015
goryorhal:

Mumu !!! Evil minded indeed ..
Just watch and see who go jump inside Ogun river btw me and you ..
Baba weere

Baba, iya ati gbogbo idlile e ni were. The hatred you nurture for the president will confine you to psychatric hospital. Animal.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by virus04(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
babadee1:
GEJ the gamble is you. Reelecting you would mean gambling with the future of Nigeria and the posterity of all our children.
so na buhari go make ur children prosper..? Kai some people no dey think b4 they talk o
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2015
geophyscist:
don't worry when you vote buhari he will provide job for your great grand father,grand father,father,you,your unborn generation, and infact your entire generation.nicompu!!!
CRY ME AN OCEAN.... Frustrated maggot, Quote me again and get killed by Dangote trailer.... omo lasan igbakeji aja.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by melomelo: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Why is Buhari always running away from Presidential candidates debate at every levels.
It means something is seriously hidden somehow.
Please vote wisely,
Vote with your sense,
Vote with your wisdom
Vote with your knowledge and understanding of what could happened.
Let us learn from the mistakes of the past
Northerners with hypnotism again
No certificates but ruling the nation since 1960
Remember the slogan, "No campaign after election"
Think twice.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Azo(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Who will u vote?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2015
You meant if Jona
xbernardx:
If Buhari likess, let him grow horns like the devil, my PVC (pls vote change) has been programmed to vote GMB.

Even with yyour insults,
Claim of no cert wey yankee confirm,
Brain dead yet rose to d rank of a general,
Etc yest he is beta dan jona, patience, and dat ffk guy dat is d father of all saTANoids programmed robots, dem go soon follow insult me

#GMB2015
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by snapshot: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Who are you to tell us who to choose? We gambled with you too and failed.

Your presidency is a punishment by God for a collective mistake of the nation and that mistake must be corrected with this Saturday's election.

You have proved over the course of 5.5 years to be grossly incompetent, very corrupt and wickedly divisive.

Under you, Nigeria has become a laughing stock not only amongst the world leaders but also within the smaller African countries such that Ghana, Kenya, Cameroon and even Chad now mock our country. Even Mugabe that the world despises now mocks us as a corrupt nation. Can you beat that!

Fyi, we can never have it as bad as under you. Not even with a toddler surrounded by good personalities as the president.

You rigged in Ekiti and you're proud to boast about it.

You're a pathetically shameless human being.
Pls replace those words us and we with i and me because you are only speaking for yourself.The last time i checked i am
still a Nigerian and i do not share your view.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by ybalogs(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
A few hours to presidential election, bear in mind that Nigeria is BIGGER than one Individual, With one Collective Responsibility we can make Nigeria Greater. Say no to political VIOLENCE vote not FIGHT, respect everybody's RIGHT and most importantly vote wisely also remember your favourite politician's child has a visa stamped Passport.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by drjnn10: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
GOD WILL NOT ALLOW YOU WIN THIS ELECTION. WE GAMBLED WITH YOU IN 2011 WE HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED. NOW WE ALL KNOW YOUR WORTH. THOSE ARE BENEFITING FROM YOU IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER WILL STILL BLINDLY AND IGNORANTLY CAST THEIR VOTES FOR YOU. FOR ME AND MY HOUSE HOLD, IT IS GMB OR NOBODY.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
snapshot:

Pls replace those words us and we with i and me because you are only speaking for yourself.The last time i checked i am
still a Nigerian and i do not share your view.

Those who share my views are the ones liking the post. cool
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mr President,you did not mention the role of the miitary in ekiti elections.
In my small close where i live in lagos soldiers are on parade everyday and people who intended to vote for APC are now frightened.
If PDP wins lagos would you say it is because of your grassroots mobilisation?
Watch out. Ekiti has not voted in the presidential elections
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Zakariwil: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
The WINNER issssss JONATHAN!!!!!
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Who are you to tell us who to choose? We gambled with you too and failed.

Your presidency is a punishment by God for a collective mistake of the nation and that mistake must be corrected with this Saturday's election.

You have proved over the course of 5.5 years to be grossly incompetent, very corrupt and wickedly divisive.

Under you, Nigeria has become a laughing stock not only amongst the world leaders but also within the smaller African countries such that Ghana, Kenya, Cameroon and even Chad now mock our country. Even Mugabe that the world despises now mocks us as a corrupt nation. Can you beat that!

Fyi, we can never have it as bad as under you. Not even with a toddler surrounded by good personalities as the president.

You rigged in Ekiti and you're proud to boast about it.

You're a pathetically shameless human being.

Say it to his face, coward. GEJ all the way.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by juman(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
The same problem of bad governance over decades.

Sai baba, sai buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpjAVFa_F5g
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by goryorhal(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
OLADD:

Baba, iya ati gbogbo idlile e ni were. The hatred you nurture for the president will confine you to psychatric hospital. Animal.

Oloshi you no get respect so I no go follow you drag ..
Quote me and die young
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by geophyscist: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
CRY ME AN OCEAN.... Frustrated maggot, Quote me again and get killed by Dangote trailer.... omo lasan igbakeji aja.
your name have given you out,you are an extremist and jihadist like your father Gmb.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
osmosis2015:

Say it to his face, coward. GEJ all the way.
undecided
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by ladon1: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mr goodluck, you are the worst gamble on planet earth!!!!
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by chiedu7: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=16pt]ONE MASSIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEJ & GMB[/size]

GEJ IS FIGHTING BOKO HARAM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32087211

GMB ASKED TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by wman(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
That is left for us to decide.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Heffalump(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Many replies here are APC fans. I think PDP fans are just too busy this time.
A vote for Buhari is a vote for backwardness and self denial/ sucide.
GEJ has tried tremendously and we Nigerians must vote him to continue with the good works.
While we all believed that Nigeria has been raped and bastardised over the years by past administration, it is not easy for one man to fix the ills of this country in just one tenure in office.
Look before you cast your vote for Buhari, he cannot lead you anywhere but to cause chaos because he won't get support from the SS and some regions will be in turmoil. Like play things will get worsen and 4 yrs will pass.
We all know how BH emerged in the North and GMD's careless words of encouragement to them. Then you think we in the south will be dummies to accept him?
Most of you APC suppoters are very young people, so you bare your fangs of bitterness against GEJ due to your current predicarment without recourse.
I enjoin you, let's move forward tomorrow may be better.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by jamace(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari is a tribalist:
Fight against boko haram is fight against the North:https://www.nairaland.com/2095243/stop-killing-boko-haram-members

Abacha did not loot state fund - Buhari: https://www.nairaland.com/2109939/abacha-did-not-loot-state#30096885

Buhari is a religious fanatic:
Buhari calls fo total sharia in Nigeria: https://www.nairaland.com/2109252/general-buhari-calls-total-sharia

Buhari voted for a Nigerien instead of a Nigerian because of religion: https://www.nairaland.com/2109211/buhari-voted-niger-republic-over

Vote candidates who will defend Islam and Sharia - Buhari: http://www.theheraldng.com/vote-candidates-will-defend-islam-sharia-buhari/
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by tinyanosa(f): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2015
hensben:
Why wouldn't there be hatred when this man has plan to destroy common man life in this country...if you think anybody rejecting PDP/GEJ are APC member then you are ignorant.
you just prove my statement. you guys will never say a word without insulting. The things you do without people watching you is worse. if you where the president of Nigeria,what will you have done. you guys should let this man be. If God says his the one fine ,if he not the one fine. God will work through His people to choose the right leader.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by benedima1990(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Breaking news to all my people in the house. I know that most of us will b going for this election today and this is the only way we can move for change. Ten millions of nigeria graduate and youth are sitting at home without jobs, ten thousand people are bin killed on monthly basis by our dear Boko haram in the northern part of nigeria , our 200 girls are still missing, soldiers are bin given stick to go fight boko haram, no light for this country wey dey supply light to neighbouring countries, non of our refineries is working perfectly. Instead we will sell the crude oil to other countries and use our money to buy the end product. Guess wat, try Google this, during GMD regime, wat was the exchange rate of dollars to naira and during Bro Jonathan's regime wats the exchange rate again, don't forget to Google our Mr Jonathan feeding budget for a month oooo wen 80 % of nigeria struggle to take 2 meal a day , university now don turn wetin average Nigeria family no fit send their children go.Ona also hear say he give asari permission to dey import weapons. Abeg wetin asari wan use war ship and guns do .like say that one no reach, c how he dey put corrupt people for ministerial post, Chaiiii. Jonathan, Deris God ooooo.Now is the time, this election na do or die affairs because we need revolution in this Nigeria. Now is the time, today, make sure yiu carry yiur broom and pvc to polling unit, first vote for change!!! Then if yiu con c any body wey wan vote for corruption, make ona wipe am with the holly ghost changing broom like say yiu wan do deliverance for am then Yiu go con c the miracle wey go happen for the person body. Thank u for supporting change. United we stand, together we will send corruption away. Captain G cares
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by infostreamngr: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by efilefun(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
freshness2020:

Daura needs buhari more...
He is going to where he belongs.
How far bro, sorry I had to wait a month before replying you... Now you see who's heading home GEJ is going back to fishing with his illiterate power drunk wife!!!!
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by efilefun(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
WE SHALL SEE BUT PLS DON'T CHANGE YOUR NAME AFTER TOMORROW
Bro I never change moniker oooo been waiting for you to mention me since it's over a month now wetin happen, and why the sudden break from naira land, you dey follow GEJ pack load Damn victory is so sweet mehn tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba, Source Of APC's Success In Elections — Gov. Al-Makura / Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition / Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.