Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan (29428 Views)

My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Policemen Detain Punchman For Taking Jonathan’s House Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by humberjade: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes, we were dumbfounded when we discovered hw perfect d Ekiti election was 4 d PDP; I thought PDP was winning its way bck in2 d hearts of d Yoruba pple.

Then d Osun election came; though PDP lost, but by small margin...I was still convinced PDP has come to stay.

But then d Ekitigate thing and the huge distributn of Dollars across d SW surfaced; all i can see is a DESPERATE PARTY dat is ready to win thru whatever means.

Mr President should know God Almighty has always taken him to all d leadership positions without breaking a sweat, so why the DESPERATION now?

I just pray these pple won't set our darling nation on fire in their quest to remain in power at all cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by tomzman: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2015
I'm willing to take that gamble
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Faraidi(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2015
efilefun:

Wake up man, even jonathan is fully prepared to leave aso rock his just trying some die minute strategies that ain't even working
they are not working only on nairaland where one APC clueless supporters have more than 20 account,there by deceiving people as if APC is popular

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by octopusfreaky(f): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2015
i wonder who will win,,this election is causing tribal war ooo

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by geophyscist: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
Jonthan promised NIGERIAN 3millions JOB every year if he was re-elected.

More JOKES 4rm him... TEXT JONATHAN TO 419
don't worry when you vote buhari he will provide job for your great grand father,grand father,father,you,your unborn generation, and infact your entire generation.nicompu!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by abagnalie: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2015
These change is eminent

Another four years of Gej

Hell no

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Praktikals(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
tyson99:

No worry na u go help am carry shoes we bought for him back to otuoke

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by humberjade: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
I just hope d Yorubas won't sell their conscience and d future of their children to a party that has abandoned them for d past 6 years (who now sees them as a new bride cause it holds d key to its victory) despite d huge role it (Yorubas) played in its (PDP) victory in 2011.

I just pray the Yorubas will just collect these DOLLARS and vote according to conscience!!!
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by nattyGENT: 7:38am On Mar 27, 2015
DeCritique:
Right Mr President

There is no need for this nation to take a gamble in trying to vote for Pa. Buhari.

The nation has undergone a giant stride in all parts of the economy. Buhari going in there would greatly repress the speed at which Transformation is occurring in all parts of the country and at all levels of Government.

Last Bullet: GEJ Till 2019

Woe on any person in the south that would waste vote on the dying general buhari. If the northerners always vote a northerner on sentiments (religious and ethnic), we southerners would be fools, idiots, mad etc not to vote Jonathan too based on sentiments as a brother, christian & southerner + his visible achievements. Remember northerners never wished that a southerner rule Nigeria. Remember muslims would never want a christian lord over them; they call us infidels. VOTE FOR JONATHAN LET THE NORTHERNERS LEARN TO TOLERATE CHRISTIANS AND KNOW PRESIDENCY IS NOT THEIR BIRTH RIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by gennykdb(m): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2015
D mind of Nigerians have been so poisoned n brainwashed by pdp govt dat we now sympathise with incompetence, we help weak ppl make excuses, its almost like we have lost hope to d point dat we r comfortable with a wrongs dat cudnt be fixed...we are so comfortable with our present situation dat we dont evn want change...in 16 yrs Nigeria has been in promised light/refineries/n a corruption war...pls tell me which of dis have been solved...lets not go soft on incompetence n weakness n b confused by greedy politicians scoring cheap political point n using religion n certificate n wat not to blindfold u...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Who are you to tell us who to choose? We gambled with you too and failed.

Your presidency is a punishment by God for a collective mistake of the nation and that mistake must be corrected with this Saturday's election.

You have proved over the course of 5.5 years to be grossly incompetent, very corrupt and wickedly divisive.

Under you, Nigeria has become a laughing stock not only amongst the world leaders but also within the smaller African countries such that Ghana, Kenya, Cameroon and even Chad now mock our country. Even Mugabe that the world despises now mocks us as a corrupt nation. Can you beat that!

Fyi, we can never have it as bad as under you. Not even with a toddler surrounded by good personalities as the president.

You rigged in Ekiti and you're proud to boast about it.

You're a pathetically shameless human being.

Hey!! Speak for yourself and keep your damn vote. GEJ is right on this one, and he will get my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2015
My President, let me assure you that the entire Nigeria electorate will return you to Power!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by okgerald(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan is a big mistake. Change is the only constant thing in life...this step might be the brginning of a great Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by OLADD: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Your presidency is a punishment by God for a collective mistake of the nation and that mistake must be corrected with this Saturday's election.

You have proved over the course of 5.5 years to be grossly incompetent, very corrupt and wickedly divisive.

Under you, Nigeria has become a laughing stock not only amongst the world leaders but also within the smaller African countries such that Ghana, Kenya, Cameroon and even Chad now mock our country. Even Mugabe that the world despises now mocks us as a corrupt nation. Can you beat that!

Fyi, we can never have it as bad as under you. Not even with a toddler surrounded by good personalities as the president.

Another untamed APC parrot on the loose! Why can't you shut your dirty mouth and await the outcome of tomorrow's election before spitting trash. The president as a candidate and leader of the nation has every right to comment on national issues including expressing opinions about his political opponents just as Buhari has done against him severally. From your bunkum, it's obvious you're a poor student of Nigerian political history. Placed side by side, the Jonathan's administration is by far the best compared to its predecessors using all performance indicators, the facts are there for liberal minds to see. And whether you like it or not, Jonathan's mandate to rule Nigeria till 2019 has already been renewed. Watch out from tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by johnnyblakes(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:

why is dis one angry?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by p1jiobi: 7:48am On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by p1jiobi: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2015
You are a sorry excuse for a Nigerian, bereft of home training. A product of harlotry, see how u open your smelly mouth to insult my president? Anyway I don't blame u, its your dog of a father who is to blame. You pathetic shameless knuckle headed fooooooool.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Hugo7(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2015
Only cowards are afraid of change...even when PDp wins we will be told same story in in 2023..we have tried PDP for 16 years its time to gamble with another party.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by okechukwu3: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
The Man of the people , ride on, no shaken, Nigerians are solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by 989900: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Couldn't have been better said! You dey drink Heineken? 24 cans for you -- on the house!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by jatthobber(m): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
You can't get a 4-year mandate, do rubbish for 4 years, become desperate for one month and expect to be returned. Na home you dey go. Vote #GMB/PYO

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by goryorhal(m): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2015
OLADD:

Another untamed APC parrot on the loose! Why can't you shut tour dirty mouth and await the outcome of tomorrow's election before spitting trash. The president as a candidate and leader of the nation has every right to comment on national issues including expressing opinions about his political opponent just as Buhari has done against him severally. From, your bunkum, it's obvious you're a poor student of Nigerian political history. Placed side by side, the Jonathan's administration is by far the best compared to its predecessors using all performance indicators, the facts are there for liberal minds to see. And whether you like it or not, Jonathan's mandate to rule Nigeria till 2019 has already been renewed. Watch out from tomorrow.

Keep deceiving yourself .. You woke up this morning to type all this nonsense !!! You better go sleep .. As old as you are make dem still dey use exercise books collect your vote ...
Smh
Na only one vote we both get ..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by goryorhal(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2015
p1jiobi:
H

H- for hen ?
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by 989900: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Thank you Mr. President, but we don't want you no more!
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by tuniski: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2015
humberjade:
I just hope d Yorubas won't sell their conscience and d future of their children to a party that have abandoned them for d past 6 years (who now sees them as a new bride cause it holds d key to its victory) despite d huge role it (Yorubas) played in its (PDP) victory in 2011.

I just pray the Yorubas will just collect these DOLLARS and vote to their conscience!!!
voting Gej is equally their conscience cos whosoever one votes is his volition! U people should stop insulting proGEj voters! Voting buhari is in that same breath not their conscience knowing what he did and the gang behind him!
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by sheunflexy(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
oh so you for bubu n nt jona?
28 is d election huh
jona is a gonna!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by goryorhal(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2015
989900:
Thank you Mr. President, but we don't want you no more!

I no go dey surprise if I hear say the man don collapse on Saturday night ...
Bcus the way we ( the people wey need change) go vex vote am out ....
I can't afford to repeat the mistake I made in 2011... I want to look back and smile for a hard fought victory ..
I want my grandchildren and generations to dey pray for me everytime dey remember me ..
Cuz I for don born for 2012 but I no fit Cuz I no want any pikin con swear for me ..
This time I don ready to vote am out badly ...

God bless us
God bless the incoming P/VP
God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by watchindelta(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2015
many more wil HV 2 cry many more will HV 2 die tomorrow don't ask me why.
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by laprino(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2015
nzeadachie:
THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA HAVE SPOPKEN AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL BE, NO SHAKING WE'RE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU
[s]
nzeadachie:
THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA HAVE SPOPKEN AND THAT'S HOW IT WILL BE, NO SHAKING WE'RE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU
[/s]
nzeadachie:
talk is cheap
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2015
efilefun:
You dey mind the drunkard
I hope you've made a noose for yourself and your miserable family ,because you will need it like never before .

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:

The rant of a mad man ......come Saturday you'd be so shocked that you won't know when you'll deactivate this your useless handle .
Re: Buhari, A Gamble Not Worth Taking — Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
The rant of a mad man ......come Saturday you'd be so shocked that you won't know when you'll deactivate this your useless handle .

grin grin cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'I Declare You The Next Ekiti Governor' - Fayose Prays For Deputy, Eleka(video) / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa / Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.