Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (58872 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
octopusfreaky:
U too imagine you said endure,,,God dey shaa..
Daris god,my sis..Lol
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by billcosby: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:
If her fiance doesn't love her the way she is and has always been, then he definitely isn't worthy of her undecided .... He should be shown the exit door without delay angry

or

She can inject her boobsies with a solution of kerosene and yam flour.... that should make the boobsies stand huge, firm, and strong smiley .... Strong and huge like a bag of expired Dangote cement embarassed

btw

I think that the dude is just looking for an excuse to bail out of the relationship.... He has been fully aware of the smallness of her boobsies all this while. ... Why is he suddenly making an issue out of it now?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by cbaba: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
The guy doesnt want her anymore....just walk away....
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by calebbintus: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

ok

*Checks his picture*

Why is your head so big with bulging big eyes and cheap glasses.

You are so ugly that I had to spit millions of time.
Ojuju calabar - you scare the shít out of little kids.

Better go for a face surgery. angry
I bliv this thread is about Vicky herself, a pretty girl, wiv pretty face, thin legs with obviously small boobs(thats wat ur profile shows) I don't think It's ur fiancee that's complaining, I think ur d one that is scared. U don't feel adequate enough for ur man probably. Buh all u need do is improve ur self worth. Ur pretty enuf 2 hold down ur man. Ur small boobs maybe a disadvantage buh there's nofin really more to it than wat It is. U just to accept ursef first coz he accepts U for who U are.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Rexnegro(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bigcola:

Anyway, I don't really blame the guy coz the guy may be optimistic her boobs will increase in size after so much sucking and smooching, but alas, that's a stubborn breast she gat
Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe u must be kidding me huh ? I stand to be corrected o , does sucking n smooching make a boob bigger ?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ease06(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Plz find d one dat will appreciate ur small boobs....its dat simple ,relationship is first about acceptance,wen he was chasing u,were u not having small boobs?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lol...did he not see d small boobs b4 he asked her out cheesy
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Qualer: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
She shul enhance it after the marriage if he's still complaining! Until then a push up bra wul do.

she go dey wear the push up bra dey baff for baffroom abi.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
octopusfreaky:
yyyy not go for a natural girl,,we have many anti artificial girls out there,,,are u guys blind niiiiii??u make no sense to me
I can't make sense to u nah...we r not thinking on the same level...instead of u to give an intelligent reply to counter what I said u r saying I should marry an artificial girl...talk about what I said and stop avoiding those points with the usual nonsensical answers you girls give when u see the truth...
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by delors(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

You didn't make sense a bit.

Go and pick your sense where you abadoned it. cry

buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

Your body is obviously as scanty as your brain matter...
cry

why are you so thin and your legs unequal to each other? .... Are you on life support or something?

Please I beg you, in the name of whatever demon has taken your brains and bodily nutrients and relocated to Maiduguri....go buy a little brains, gain some flesh, and sandpaper your legs into equal proportion... embarassed
Chai!!!! This Niggi badt pass me o cheesy See as u remove life support from that girl...what if she go commit suicide, sorry I mean kpeme herself because u say her legs fat pass fowl legs small? Guy u wicked o...u no see sat the girl sef get small small agbalumo ni?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by mrbillz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Mrdrix post=32053594][/quote]Thanks bro cheesy
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
If the man doesn't appreciate what she has and she end up enlarging it all because he is always looking at "Milk factory" Nice, what will she now do when he start looking at ladies with big booty? she will enlarge that too . . . great and all of a sudden, the dude finds taller babes fascinating, she will wear 2 feet high shoes?
She needs to love herself and be confident in herself, the man will always look at what she doesn't have and she cant have it all, as long as she is happy with who she is, let the dude grow up.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Qualer:

she go dey wear the push up bra dey baff for baffroom abi.

Yes ,shay de guy wants bigger boobs.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Homguy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:

Pls can u recommend anyone? And wht abt side effect?
several people have issued warnings to you , but you are still pressing on to your own detriment. From your posts its obvious you are the affected person and not any friend of yours. If you care for your self one nit, you will send that ungrateful, dumb , unintelligent dude to wherever he belongs. If he doesn't love you the way you are, its in the interest of your health, mental sanity, and future generations to send him packing.

#Am so mad a lady would allow herself to be so manipulated, and downgraded to such and extent. Ojjp please, get outta that relationship and work on your self confidence before you wreck your life. There are drugs that can enlarge your breasts, but not without really awkward side effects. Please don't try to alter your body, you may regret it throughout your existence. Enough said.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by joanana(f): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
ferdimako:

na him u dey wear make-up?

Really undecided
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ojjp: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
anselm791:
Simple. Just complain about his small joystick.
He has big n long one, dat is y i dnt wnt to lose him for any reason.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
ExInferis:
I actually prefer small boobs. It's all about the n1pples.

neo cheesy
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Waxingtech(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Are u still there wasting time online without earning anything? Or do u belong to the group of people that says its not possible to earn money online from home here in Nigeria?
Sorry! u are still making excuses where already some have kept faith and are making money, Join Deut 8:18 Powerline, the VIP Network today with just N1,500 and enlarge your tents for unstoppable income.
Visit: http://www.dotunfamuti.com.ng/?ref=waxingtech add up on whatsapp : 08065660833 for more details.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
so the guy wants her as a sex pet or what?
please I'm in need of a serious relationship. I don't care about size of b00bs or yarnsh, just be pretty in your smile.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by octopusfreaky(f): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Prixus:

I can't make sense to u nah...we r not thinking on the same level...instead of u to give an intelligent reply to counter what I said u r saying I should marry an artificial girl...talk about what I said and stop avoiding those points with the usual nonsensical answers you girls give when u see the truth...
Smiles,,,,you misquote uuuu,and besides u vex me by saying girls are artificial ...of which am saying not all of us.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Obascoetubi: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
So the fool didn't see the small boobs when he was toasting her abi... rubbish undecided
may be she wore boobs pad at that moment
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
mrbillz:
Thanks bro cheesy

Uwc
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Obascoetubi: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
andromida:
She should be drop him. How dare he complain about her small boobs when bigger boobed women are all over the place men sef can't he go for what he wants? There are men who prefer her kind of boobs she should wait for such to show up.
u ladies should stop all dis pushing up bra jor
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Obascoetubi: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzCorleone:
He should just tell her he's no longer interested instead of complaining about her b00b size.
Tomorrow he ll say the bum is not well rounded. *smh*

All this milk brain girls sef,always trying to please a man who isn't half perfect,please go and listen to Bruno Mars' ''Just the way you are'' so you can appreciate yourself better and kick his sorry asss to the curb.undecided

Meanwhile,there's one bobo at the corner who loves you nd ur breasties just as it is!!
ii think op also needs bigg boobs not only her fiance
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ExInferis(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
oyb:

neo cheesy

Dude! Where you been? Was just talking of you the other day. Glad to see the Old Guard is still around.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by sats: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
hisss ... a lame spouse looking for an excuse to cheat
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Bigcola(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rexnegro:

Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe u must be kidding me huh ? I stand to be corrected o , does sucking n smooching make a boob bigger ?

Of course, the more u use a particular part of ur body, the more adapted it is, that's same reason most virgin girls have small or not too big boobs and very tight kpekus, and same reasons regular fucking guys shape of dick differs from a virgin boy,.. .... Talking from experience, seen a lot
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by olapam(f): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
I biliv there are things in life we can control like weight but things like height and small booby or small butt hell no is it worth all the trouble to go thru booby implant to please a man hell no. Your real true love will come and love you as you were made. Tek a bath eat good food and wear clothes that fit you enjoy your life make Jehovah God your best friend he made time to make u and was happy with you . That man wil leave you again for a tall or short woman the list is endless . Wrap him well in nylon and put him in a rubbish bin

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by googosu: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gee let him relax n marry Her after 1st issue her boobsies will automatically be enlarged more dan his expectations.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Obascoetubi:
u ladies should stop all dis pushing up bra jor

smiley smiley
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Gracyel(f): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:

Pls can u recommend anyone? And wht abt side effect?
My dear, you cant use such without side effects. Those things have future repercussions.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Gracyel(f): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Homguy:
several people have issued warnings to you , but you are still pressing on to your own detriment. From your posts its obvious you are the affected person and not any friend of yours. If you care for your self one nit, you will send that ungrateful, dumb , unintelligent dude to wherever he belongs. If he doesn't love you the way you are, its in the interest of your health, mental sanity, and future generations to send him packing.

#Am so mad a lady would allow herself to be so manipulated, and downgraded to such and extent. Ojjp please, get outta that relationship and work on your self confidence before you wreck your life. There are drugs that can enlarge your breasts, but not without really awkward side effects. Please don't try to alter your body, you may regret it throughout your existence. Enough said.

I so love you for this comment. Its such a pity and so disheartening that some women dont know their worth. They let some bullshit guy trample on their dignity and treat them like trash!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.