Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (58891 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Damikevin(m): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Oh yeah! Some guys make some ladies become fake, but I love me and my unique design.A guy I dated once told me to add weight so dat my ass,laps n boobs will increase,dat it will make him luv me more,he even went further to say I shul be eating fried eggs everyday! See me see gobe o ! And it seems like no matter how I eat I never become fat ,and I'm Not changing for anybody!
Funny! Na him go dey buy you the eggs? Stay you jare. Anybody when no want make him go plant biscuit.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Adaezeagu(f): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2015
If my small boobs no reach am suck grin
Make he go buy feeding bottle grin grin
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
When he first ask her out did she have big boobs? If not he should please STFU!!!!

wotz d meaning of STFU?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Pain(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Any pictures?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.
Hw can she enhance it? Any solution plsss?

If I were her, I would start complaining about his d1ck. I would say it is too small.

IF he would "enhance" his d1ck, I would consider enhancing mine.

That ought to shut him the 4vk up.

Y'know, TIT for TAT (pun intended)

angry

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Hmmmmm, it's ok then. So how is Calabar today? I'm out of town for now.

The city is cool, drizzled a bit,weather's jus okay, no sun no rain.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by imbless: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2015
pinkbee:
She should tell her man dat his dickie is too small n he should do something about it first. Hehehehehe
She better leave her boobs like that. Those creams don't work AT ALL.
U will not believe what sum babes did bos they wanted big boobs.
U will gather rashes n eczema on ur boobs n ur so-called fiance will run.
Leave ur boobs d way it is. Tell him 2 manage ur boobs like dat if at all he loves u even if its saggy
Anyway, I'm blessed wit an orange sized boobs dat is firmer than a virgins boobs#lucky me#

correct girl

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Jennifer89(f): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Op, what will your fiance do if you finally have a baby and your boobs are sagging? he is not a serious guy abg. leave your boobs the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by jejelayegba(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Candid opinion* break the relationship! A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage! He can never be satisfied with u, let him go jo.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ojnnaco(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2015
[/quote]I think that the dude is just looking for an excuse to bail out of the relationship.... He has been fully aware of the smallness of her boobsies all this while. ... Why is he suddenly making an issue out of it now?[/quote].
Dats d exact truth abt dis issue.... Cunny nigga
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Emmahunk(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.

There are so many men in love with boobs of your size. That's the beauty of life. Take a walk and possibly direct your so called fiance to Dolly Parton.
He simply doesn't deserve you
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by veraiyke(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Don't be a fool girl. D guy no like you d way you be n he don dey hammer n suck ur nipples since. N u dey der dey watch talk sey him prefer big boobs n u still dey gv am kpomo. Sori for ur life. Him go soon dump. N u go rotten. U dey ask for hep to enhance ur breast over a worthless he goat. Him go soon tel u to enlarge ur conto n u go ask for hep on hw to do it. Beta stand up to him n tel him bye bye n kari wetin him don gain so far n walk to sm1 hu has big boobs. If him no like u d way u dey, do u also hate d way you are?

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by unbrandedcosy(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2015
The pictures of the small boobs or I don't believe this.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by iamblessed4ever: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2015
He is complaining of your smallboobs yet he wants to marry you.why cant he go for his spec for Christ sake.tomorrow. When you catch him cheating on you with a big chested lady you will be crying, reminds me of a stry abt a friend and her ex, the guy like bigs ass and big boobs babes but he was dating a petite girl with none of these qualities oneday she went through his phone and found out her boyfriend has been cheating on her with his said spec and when she confronted him he apologised and said in life you don't always get what you want. Big insult.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by DavidSilas2015: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2015
U are beautifully made. That man is not the right choice for u, any thing u do, because of a man to enhause your boom, it means u are insulting God. Pls be patient God will give u a man after your own heart, who will love and cherish u.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sharksblow(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
see a vulcanizer ASAP
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by belladonna7: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Jez part ways....candid advice
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by 400billionman: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by KingsleyBuubba(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
She shul enhance it after the marriage if he's still complaining! Until then a push up bra wul do.
"Push up bra"? On top bed?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by joanana(f): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:

Enhance what? Plz my dear do not change any part of your body for any man. You are beautiful, nobody can love you the way you love urself. The truth is that he never loved you. Today it's your small breast tomorrow It will be ur bottom or your nose.
My advise.. run and don't look back. Your Mr. Right will find you sooner than you think.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ojosam29: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
If he can not accept u as you're you're not meant for him just pray you's will come.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by pbs4real(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:
Seriously? grin
seriously jez lyk urz.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by koozy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vulcanizer can connect his pump to her titt!es and inflate them joints right quick. Or her fiance can do it the old fashioned way, and blow with his mouth. Worked in my case.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by pneumaticos(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:

Let the man go hug a transformer
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

It worths laughing.
It is worth laughing at. grin
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
joanana:

Enhance what? Plz my dear do not change any part of your body for any man. You are beautiful, nobody can love you the way you love urself. The truth is that he never loved you. Today it's your small breast tomorrow It will be ur bottom or your nose.
My advise.. run and don't look back. Your Mr. Right will find you sooner than you think.
na him u dey wear make-up?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by nodullin(m): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
pictures of the small boobs or addonbilivit!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by missgifted12(f): 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
abeg the man is just finding a way to get out of the relationship.If he really loves her,he will not be complaining.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Hummm interesting,,,whether u have,big or small booobiesss men will still cheat..
yeah,true..but smtimes we try to endure if she's got our required attributes..i cant marry a woman without gud set of twin tower booobs cos i always like to play paino on em
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by fireforfire: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op .....u bera luk for anoda fiance.
he doeant loff u.

Wat happns wen u enlarge it now n it sags wen u breastfeeed
is dis how u wil brunning around destroyin ur breqst?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
KingsleyBuubba:

"Push up bra"? On top bed?

Huh? cry
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by octopusfreaky(f): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
yeah,true..but smtimes we try to endure if she's got our required attributes..i cant marry a woman without gud set of twin tower booobs cos i always like to play paino on em
U too imagine you said endure,,,God dey shaa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.