Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (58895 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Dmatter(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Pic or
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by bejeria101(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Buy her bigger ones,smh
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by soldierdollar(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

No o! I'm not a bad girl! Was jus kidding..#runs for her lyf

Hahahaha . funny
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
How did she even end up with such fiancé? And she is even afraid of losing him undecided. Women sha....

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2015
all of u blaming the man for not seeing it at first before dating her, it makes me ask do u realise the fact that when a man asks most of u girls out he doesn't really know what u look like, d real size of your boo.bs, the real size of your butt.s, sometimes the size of your hips, the real color of your eyes, the initial colour of your skin, the real length, texture and colour of your hair and in extreme cases a combination of all of the above deceitful appearances? now y blame the poor guy when he later realises that he was fooled? how many pictures of ladies are natural on NL. I meet a girl with long hair. we get married, she takes it off and I see stumps u say I shouldn't complain? big pointed breasts suddenly lose confidence when she's naked, u ask if I was blind? abeg na una dey blind d men attimes jare!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Chigold101(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.
Hw can she enhance it? Any solution plsss?
it is better she loses the guy now because it is obvious if he eventually marries her, he will go after anything that has big boo.bs.

U girls should stop decieving us with this fiance issue. Tell us he is her (your) boy friend cos am sure he has not come for introduction in her (your) house
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Ekowise(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2015
First, the Fiance is mad.
Also I may not blame the man much because you lady might have deceived him all along by using bras with much foam making the man think your boobs are sizeable enough. All for him to see it later and.............
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Eljay24(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Dis fiance
must have been deprived of sweet succulent fruits like mango guava pawPaw and ehn Orange

. .. Let her buy him a basket full of oranges Ojare make we hia word,

wen did small boobs become a problem,
is dt the good character, cooking skills etc
he should be lookn out for in a lady, an he's lookn for big boobs" Mtccheew"
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2015
Prixus:

wait well o...that's how u will end up 35 and single!!!

So what should she do?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Denko2721987(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

Your body is obviously as scanty as your brain matter...
cry

why are you so thin and your legs unequal to each other? .... Are you on life support or something?

Please I beg you, in the name of whatever demon has taken your brains and bodily nutrients and relocated to Maiduguri....go buy a little brains, gain some flesh, and sandpaper your legs into equal proportion... embarassed

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........ * runs out of thread *... But bros whyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by khellz47(f): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

cry

why are you so thin and your legs unequal to each other? .... Are you on life support or something?

Please I beg you, in the name of whatever demon has taken your brains and bodily nutrients and relocated to Maiduguri....go buy a little brains, gain some flesh, and sandpaper your legs into equal proportion... embarassed

#gbam# nna u dey vex o... Chai! seconded sha
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Toks2008(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2015
octopusfreaky:
keep waiting,,,,,wen u get what u want u will still cheat......don't say i didn't tell uuuu...

lol you are so very wrong.

i was with my ex for 12yrs nd i nver saw the pants of another chic but she broke up with me cos i had some financial downturn and i guess bcause she believes there is something better out there as i happen to be her frst love nd also made her a woman.

Nvrtheless if i see my specs i beliv i will still mntain the faithfullness im used to. Its the same hole.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by jaydude(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.

Don't alter your God given physique because of any man, let go of him if he doesn't appreciate you the way you are. If he ends up marrying a lady with big boobs, he would still date ladies with small ones, that's 'some' men for you. It's risky doing all those implant stuff etc. Pls don't try them, if he Goes, another would come that would appreciate you! undecided
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by darlingnuel(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

cry

Broz, but ehhmm.... Na my babe you just round up like this. E no good ooo! lipsrsealed
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by HizMissy(f): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2015
lady, if After enhancing d booobs he still leaves for bigger booobs, then another guy u want to marry comes around but he isnt a fan of watermelons.. will u have corrective surgery again?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by juman(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2015
She should let the boyfriend go.

He might never have true love for her. Why wasting her time in a dead-end relationship.

She should look for somebody that loves her for who she is.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Adaeze003(f): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Lolz! It's a Man's World yøu know

Where's that?? undecided
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=mrbillz post=32051187]Big or small boobies a woman with a big heart is all I desire!

You just hit da nail straight into da brain. If we have more people like you, we will not be having useless complain such as this. Nice1
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Denko2721987(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Lol! I'm not a medical practitioner o! But she cul check online about the healthiest and safest way to go about it, there are enhancement creams and there's also the last option (a boob enhancement surgery), or visit a doctor for advice. Or better still just go straight to whoever did nicki minaj's surgery!

Your advice to your fellow woman is just so so wrong.. This is why men dont see value in women again becos out of desperation which includes risking your life for someone not even near its worth and you drop your self worth.. Even if u enhance your man. U would that stop him from cheating if he wants to.. If that man cant love her for who she is, why cant she allow him find his way..
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:

Your breAst small by and you dey worry?

Tomorrow now you go dey shout feminist.

You won enlarge am because of man.

WETI WE NO GO SEE FOR THIS WORLD
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by SuperSuave(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

cry

ooooshey! Punchline!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Spidermon:
she should soak the boobies in kerosene overnight so it swells up
Na rubberband?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by phelps007: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

ok

*Checks his picture*

Why is your head so big with bulging big eyes and cheap glasses.

You are so ugly that I had to spit millions of time.
Ojuju calabar - you scare the shít out of little kids.

Better go for a face surgery. angry
But the two of you can lie oh..
I can only see a fair cute babe and a handsome cool dude in those profile pictures..seriously
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by eightsin(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:
dat fiance dey madt, was he blind b4 ni.? undecided was he expecting a miraculous pumping of d b00bs...

I guess he should strt sucking it more often... cry mtvhewwww

The guy only wanted se.x
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by octopusfreaky(f): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote
author=Prixus post=32053053]all of u blaming the man for not seeing it
at first before dating her, it makes me ask do u realise the fact that
when a man asks most of u girls out he doesn't really know what u look
like, d real size of your boo.bs, the real size of your butt.s,
sometimes the size of your hips, the real color of your eyes, the
initial colour of your skin, the real length, texture and colour of your
hair and in extreme cases a combination of all of the above deceitful
appearances? now y blame the poor guy when he later realises that he was
fooled? how many pictures of ladies are natural on NL. I meet a girl
with long hair. we get married, she takes it off and I see stumps u say I
shouldn't complain? big pointed breasts suddenly lose confidence when
she's naked, u ask if I was blind? abeg na una dey blind d men attimes
jare!!![/quote]yyyy not go for a natural girl,,we have many anti artificial girls out there,,,are u guys blind niiiiii??u make no sense to me
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

cry

You don psychologically unbalance this poor girl brain?

I pray make she no commit suicide ohh.

Shall she deserves it
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by sod09(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:
Seriously? grin
girlie ooo
U thin oo
shocked
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
eightsin:

The guy only wanted se.x

thia wahala.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by mistiquephat(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
She should tell him either of these: you are too tall, or u are too short, or u are too handsome and ladies will be chasing u. Was he Myopic when he made move towards her. Idioti.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
How did she even end up with such fiancé? And she is even afraid of losing him undecided. Women sha....

That is women for you. The one's who value and treasure them the way they are, they will not appreciate. But the one's who make them feel worst about who they are, will be the one's they will be willing to please and do anything for. Can you even imagine the silly complain from her fiance ( not even her husband o.. ) and she is already running helter shelter and may even jeopardise her life in the process, which may not even lead to marriage. The ones who suffer are the men who get to marry them after their dummy ex bf somewhere have almost turn them to some robotic/artificial human.

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

Nope! I'm not voting for anybody. I'm one of the youths affected by political apathy.
I dnt care whatever happens politically.

Hmmmmm, it's ok then. So how is Calabar today? I'm out of town for now.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Bowaley17(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2015
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This??(pix) / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.