Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (58885 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

Your body is obviously as scanty as your brain matter...
cry

why are you so thin and your legs unequal to each other? .... Are you on life support or something?

Please I beg you, in the name of whatever demon has taken your brains and bodily nutrients and relocated to Maiduguri....go buy a little brains, gain some flesh, and sandpaper your legs into equal proportion... embarassed
lok cheesy half bottle of schnapps for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2015
jemype:
Professor in push up faculty.i hail o so u r d one encouraging dis tin

Lol! okay give ur own suggestion naw, she's lukin for solution to her small boobs due to her fiance complaints n I tink dats d easiest and healthiest option,unless u tink otherwise. And i dnt wear push ups , cos I dnt like big boobs #teammedium!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2015
skywalker888:
After enlarging it, will that make you happy ?

yea..definitely, will even give a great testimony in church on Sunday.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2015
When he first ask her out did she have big boobs? If not he should please STFU!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by skywalker888(f): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:

yea..definitely, will even give a great testimony in church on Sunday.
Pervert alert tongue
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2015
skywalker888:
Pervert alert tongue
we both into it, Pele.!! grin
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by skywalker888(f): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:

we both into it, Pele.!! grin
Haha cheesy
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by EmmySparky(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
Lol maybe he was deceived by her bum making him neglect the boobs..
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ivyT(f): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:
dat fiance dey madt, was he blind b4 ni.? undecided was he expecting a miraculous pumping of d b00bs...

I guess he should strt sucking it more often... cry mtvhewwww

Na dat one go sure pass

*sulking things*
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Meanwhile I detest LARGE BOOBS
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ivyT(f): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2015
buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

Your body is obviously as scanty as your brain matter...
cry

why are you so thin and your legs unequal to each other? .... Are you on life support or something?

Please I beg you, in the name of whatever demon has taken your brains and bodily nutrients and relocated to Maiduguri....go buy a little brains, gain some flesh, and sandpaper your legs into equal proportion... embarassed

Dat aint fair nw

atleast she get fine face
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2015
ivyT:

Na dat one go sure pass

*sulking things*

yeah, u garrit...

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Abiagirl777(f): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.
Hw can she enhance it? Any solution plsss?

It's either she leaves the stupid man or they both have to wait, sometimes during pregnancy the breast will fly out from wherever it hid all this years.talking from experience.
The guy is stupid anyway!!!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by arimahoseloka(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.
that man is a f.ool. what has size of breast got to do with love? tell her 2 tell him that he should go and die.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ojjp: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Does suckin it enhances its size?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by sule5727: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2015
skywalker888:
Bosom is now a criteria for selecting a future partner...This is serious.
if u know urs is small try enhance it!!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ojjp: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Abiagirl777:

It's either she leaves the stupid man or they both have to wait, sometimes during pregnancy the breast will fly out from wherever it hid all this years.talking from experience.
The guy is stupid anyway!!!
I think i av heard dis b4.
But hw true?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Genea(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
dat fiance must be madt,he didnt see it b4 dating her abi.mtcheeeew
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Trailblazer2: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Sorry to say this but that guy stupid af angry angry

What was he expecting before they got engaged, her boobs gon increase miraculously before marriage?

The guy wants to break things up and he's looking for an excuse.... But what a flimsy excuse

I just dey vex here sef like say na me angry angry
Very annoying something

Btw I like moderate boobs kiss
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by xynerise: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2015
He is an antelope for complaining. Was she wearing a boobs pad when he met her?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dallyemmy: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2015
...the birth of their babies would give the desired size..

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2015
We as Men love big boobs..ladies with smalk tits even if u beautiful,dnt be decieved..we wuld suck bigger 1ce outside..

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ytex82(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2015
I don't believe this story, unless I see the pictures
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by lordhugo(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2015

SWERVE B.ITCH!!!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by M4gunners: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2015
The Fiance need prayer i guess. As the girl it simply tell him u did not create yourself.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by iyisco2001(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2015
ask her what she packed to make the boobs look big before the fiance asked her out, i dont believe a sane man who loves big boobs will ask a lady with tiny boobs undecided
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by temifisayo(f): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
she should accept herself first. how can u love your neighbour when you don't love yourself?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
So the fool didn't see the small boobs when he was toasting her abi... rubbish undecided
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by quest003: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
let her get kuluso
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Just do the needful.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by zigger(m): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
U sound like u love ur fiance and u gona do anytin for him, if so go meet an expert so u could look like nicki minaj for him.d question is how kuch does he love u
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Kateykate(f): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
I have always believed that if a guy complains so much of your looks or something about you that isn't your fault, then you are not what he is looking for. It isn't your fault that it is small.. Thank God he is still your fiance and not your husband. It is better you wait for the one who will appreciate you for who you are, than manage the one who always wish you were someone else.. Though is hard, but just think about it and decide smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.