Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (44867 Views)

Pastor Ize-iyamu Will Win Tomorrow's Edo Gov. Election...as Predicted By Me / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Collynzo419: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari's victory is sure

Tomorrow is the beginning of change.

#wehavedecided

33 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ojaydedon(m): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2015
gej of course

10 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Ashleyma77(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2015
like for buhari.share for Jonathan.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by AndreRose(f): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
GEJ has taken us to the edge of a cliff and you still advocating continuity?

Sensible thing is to change directions.

Vote or General Buhari

Vote for change!
And you think voting for Buhari is a sensible thing to do? My dear think again.
#still on team PDP

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by fiizznation: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2015
if I was in nigeria currently I would have voted for general buhari. I wish him all the best of luck though

21 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ElFenomeno1: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2015
AndreRose:

#still on team PDP
Give us 5 reasons why you are voting for PDP!

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by jaybee3(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Meanie..
You wan kill her? 5 reasons kwa

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2015
If you stand on the edge of a cliff, continuity would definitely be the wrong choice.

Change direction.

Vote for change

Vote Buhari / APC
AndreRose:

#still on team PDP

18 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Firefire(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Give us 2 reasons you decide to return to Egypt the land of slavery ?

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2015
let me anticipate her answer:

Buhari this...

Buhari that...

Buhari

Buhari

Buhari

grin cheesy grin
ElFenomeno1:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ElFenomeno1: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2015
jaybee3:

Meanie..
You wan kill her? 5 reasons kwa

Let us see if she can go beyond Goodluck is my brother grin

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Realdeals(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by jaybee3(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Let us see if she can go beyond Goodluck is my brother grin
That's their usual default reason you will never find them admitting

tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by chamboy(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2015
The wall.of Pdp has fall down Gbam

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ayindejimmy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by buharisambisada: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ all the way Boko hari tufiakwa spits on daft buhari.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by sherrylo: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
#GMB/PYO

13 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by omenka(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Clerverly:
President Jonathan has exactly 64 days left in office. He might have closed the sea; land borders but the dusty road to Kigali is still open.

Sai Baba!!

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by OgologoDimkpa: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
emmasege:
GEJ of course. Heaven don endorse am teete, earth only won confirm am tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Burger01(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari of course smiley

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Alphonsocapone(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
team GMB

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Dragonking: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ is winning the elections tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by layinkakeem(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sai baba
Sai buhari

He is the man !
Gej is a failure

12 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ednut1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
kowa party angry prof sonekan

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by abeebadekunle(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
BUHARI...no shaking

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Evathyst(f): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by TI1919(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
I will vote GEJ but God will decide who will win

grin

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Raiders: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
I wish I was in naija to vote but I believe my candidate is going to win. Congrats to Mr Buhari in advance as the president of Nigeria. Its time for change

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by snowland(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by sammyjay3(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Boko Haram has been a threat in our society
today. Killing the elderly,the children and
those yet to be born. And yet this Government
that we have has done nothing other than
promising us security while our people die.
The so called Boko haram even kidnapped
our girls, yet not a sign of them till this hour.
We chanted #BringBackOurGirls but what we
hear as echo was #BringBackGEJ.
It was someone daughter that was kidnapped,
u never can know if its yours next. That is why
we must say No to any Terrorist act. Say No to
Boko Haram.
Think about the future of your generation,
think about Change.
Vote BuhariOsinbajo and lets get rid of this
terrorist group.
Vote APC
Vote Change.
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate
or still searching for job for 3years and still
chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO
SUFFER?.
2)You charge your phone with a generator
and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT
YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC
RIGHT?
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and
refuse to acknowledge the fact that you have
been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL
COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS
EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE
4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per
dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar
yet you are a Gejite. IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS
EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5)You support a man who can'refund or give
back your N1000 which you for immigration
job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO
YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
6)You go Church, bus station, mosque,school
boko haram bomb you yet the govt say they
spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout
GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
7) You are still in school because of the strike
ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went you know the
agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey
Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN
UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
Your father is among retirees we still have
not heard anything about pension money
stolen over the one that stole 200million was
asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet
you are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE
YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
"THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE!
THAT IS WHY #IHAVEDECIDED

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Clerverly:
President Jonathan has exactly 64 days left in office. He might have closed the sea; land borders but the dusty road to Kigali is still open.

Sai Baba!!
sai BUHARI

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.