Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (44869 Views)

Pastor Ize-iyamu Will Win Tomorrow's Edo Gov. Election...as Predicted By Me / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by allanphash7(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
With ur post i can see u speak englist better than buhari

Olodo osi

Read your post again and correct yourself

Sai baba till you speak better english
chibwike:
We all know Gej would win tommorow's election....i cant vote for a killer...a brutal person...a person who doesn't know the meaning of INEC.,A person who cant speak english correctly....Goodluck might be clueless..buh he has got a human heart...he is cool and kind heart...unlike that blood thirsty buhari that is desperate for power...

Goodluck would win tommorow by a landslide..

Mark my words.

In other news, Gej till buhari accepts defeat.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
If GEJ wins then it will only take a magical hand to liberate Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by blaqship: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Firefire:
GEJ till 2019, haters, you still have few hours to CHANGE your address

Thats a fat lie

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Yongi99(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
am expecting to hear GMB supporters saying "GEJ didn't win fairly", "there should cancel the elections", "jega has been bribed"....and many more. I jux dey lauf una.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by nodullin(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
I see GEJ getting over 60% of the entire votes ....

GEJ wins tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by TheFilmmaker: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
chibwike:
We all know Gej would win tommorow's election....i cant vote for a killer...a brutal person...a person who doesn't know the meaning of INEC.,A person who cant speak english correctly....Goodluck might be clueless.. buh he has got a human heart...he is cool and kind heart...unlike that blood thirsty buhari that is desperate for power...

Mark my words.

You do admit goodluck is clueless right?

May God (if you believe in one) run your life the way GEJ is running Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by mccrown1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB Straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by arabbunkum: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ORIGENAL(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
500likes for Buhari please! cheesy
You will not get morethan 200 Like b4 Jega declear GEJ the winer

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Timzyy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
AndreRose:
Me and my family have decided, come tomorrow we will vote for continuity and peace. Goodluck jonathan is the man we want.
#teamPDP
#Goodluck till 2019
hmmmm *PEACE
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ZionJay(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:
GEJ of course...

Na who e for be before??

Plzzz, wateva your persuasions, MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS RECENT INTERVIEW BY GEJ published yterday by thecable. Read if you really want to UNDERSTAND the man, GEJ and his policies, and why the opposition shielded Buhari from debating him

http://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-interview-will-soon-see-apc-grossly-overrated-says-jonathan

Stories for the dead...too late bro

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Firefire:
Multiple users ID will be making votes here to deceive Buhari undecided
Same way Buhari won on Nairaland in 2011 grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ojnnaco(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
1000likes for GEJ plz

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Michaelgates(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Those who support Jonathan, may God run your lives the way he is running the country... Say Amen.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by zguy: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
And remember that the biggest problem you face in that country is Politicians whom Never serve the people. Yes maybe all other countries in the world have such problems, but atleast in other places their leaders care about providing Healthcare, Education, Security, Basic Amenities to their citizens.

Nigerians have always been too weak and cowardly to stand up to these people, maybe out of fear or just ignorance. But this time you have the opportunity to elect someone that will share the same goals as you, to weaken the Grip of Politicians in this country and bring Order back into our democracy. You may dislike Buhari for whatever reasons, but the fact remains if you let another PDP government emotionally blackmail, buy, bribe their way back to power you will have strengthened them more and made the fight to win back our democracy even harder.

IF your tribal, religious, personal, sentiments is above all that then feel free to vote for continuity of this system. If not vote for change, vote for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Tvegas(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
The weakness of polls like this is that Nigerians in diaspora and those who dont have PVC can vote, we cant tell the outcome untill the election day
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by konny1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by hola106(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
ORIGENAL:
You will not get morethan 200 Like b4 Jega declear GEJ the winer
mumu,check the number of likes I have gotten so far.

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nicklaus(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
According to the feasible analysis. It's Gej till 2019... If u don't believe it. Quote me on Monday. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by gnana16(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
When the deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us ranting
here APC and PDP note that the elites you are fighting for
on social media will survive with their families but you and i
will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we
survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting
somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide
your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to
continue using those who survived,if i may ask where are
their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian
youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what
the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING
TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF
AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing
NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria
,you and i will lose atlast,the U.S/ the West promised SYRIA
and LIBYA better life where they would be free from
dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how
free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after
Sadam,Americans are safe in their country happy and
laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive
propaganda to destroy them,Nigerians be warned a great
WAR is at hand all of us here might not be alive to tell the
story but i bet you ,all the elites and their children will be
alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and
private jets,then what are we fighting for.They want you to
be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please
say no to violence if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if
Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change
,there is no time a govt will solve all your problems.There
are more beggars and homeless people in the U.S than
Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago homeless
people queue up for food hand outs daily.STOP PUSHING
NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We
might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and
KINDNESS.Fellow Nigerians please share this message.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
I think GEJ

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Euckybaby(f): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
fiizznation:
if I was in nigeria currently I would have voted for general buhari. I wish him all the best of luck though
i thank God you are not in Nigeria
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by taharqa: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
ZionJay:

Stories for the dead...too late bro

Story for the dead??

Are you late, bro?? Or are you expecting to die soon? undecided

Seriously sha, did you read it??
http://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-interview-will-soon-see-apc-grossly-overrated-says-jonathan

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ORIGENAL(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ 4 Life

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Sigo86(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB all the wayyyyyy!!!

1000 Likes jooor! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by tbaba1234: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
You do not have power, you have spent 3 hours queuing for fuel, you spend a huge chunk of your salary buying fuel for your generator at an unofficial rate. You pay electricity tariffs for power, you do not see.

Then you come online and post

GEJ- Moving forward

Lol.. Your name na suffer

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by fresh360(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Its so obvious GEJ will win
1 its very difficult to. Take out d president frm his sit wen disis nt hisfirst time
2 Gmb supporters. Expecially in d north wnt rialise dat if u tumprint on d line n nt inside d main box ur vote will b invalide...
And so many reasons I would luv to add bt m still at wrk... Have a nice day n a Violence free election
Peace

GEJ will win tomoro... Take note I will b back to tell u pipu I said so
Take note of my Name fresh360

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ModupeJ(f): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB of course..# teamchange

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ultra001(f): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
chibwike:
We all know Gej would win tommorow's election....i cant vote for a killer...a brutal person...a person who doesn't know the meaning of INEC.,A person who cant speak english correctly....Goodluck might be clueless..buh he has got a human heart...he is cool and kind heart...unlike that blood thirsty buhari that is desperate for power...

Mark my words.

THE FEAR OF TAKING THE RISK OF D UNKOWN MAKE SOME PEOPLE TO REMAIN AT WHERE THEY ARE UNTIL THEY BECOME OLD.HATERS OF THEIR MOTHER'S LAND WE NT WANT CHANGE RATHER, THEY WILL PREFER TO GO TO ANOTHER MAN'S LAND WHERE CHANGE HAS AIREADY OCCURED TO BE TREATED LIKE ANIMALS.I HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE MY CONSCIENCE WHICH IS D CHANGE.#VOTE SAI GMB FOR CHANGE

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Eddy28: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jona of course...GEJ till 2019 by his grace!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by rawtruth(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
I won't vote for an aloof and ill-informed pastoralist recluse who only shows his face to Nigerians whenever he needed their votes.

FOR ME AND MY ENTIRE CLAN CURRENTLY UNDER THE OCCUPATION OF MEMBERS OF PASTORALISTS ASSOCIATION OF AFRICA LED BY BUHARI, WE WILL VOTE FOR GEJ WHERE WE ARE PRESENTLY TAKING REFUGE IN SAFE-MADE MAKESHIFT CAMPS.

Even though GEJ has not done much to check Buhari's fulani insurgents, we prefer him to that gaunt recluse who, like his fulani kinsmen, believes that land and its plants belong to Allah so no one has the right to prevent them from grazing anywhere they could find grass. That' s the philosophy responsible for the bloodshed in the Middle Belt.

Everyone with his/her reason/s for or against.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.