Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (44872 Views)

Pastor Ize-iyamu Will Win Tomorrow's Edo Gov. Election...as Predicted By Me / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by SuperSuave(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
ORIGENAL:
You will not get morethan 200 Like b4 Jega declear GEJ the winer
oya go back and check the number of accumulated likes

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Dauduariyo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB STRAIT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by mbdoyin: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
By the power of God and with the support of masses which Muhammadu Buhari represents, he will win convincingly with out problem.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by hotice01: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
well,online GMB will definitely win.But offline(reality) GEJ will win.APC makes lots of noise but PDP makes the moves.I have watched the campaigns of both parties closely.

Note-im non-partisan and I will not vote tomorrow.non of the above candidates is worth the stress.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Herald47: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Even GMB himself knows that GEJ will win
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by lanrock(m): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Ekaka1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Charlotte15: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am ready GMB/PYO 2015 by the Grace of God Almighty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by mimisplash1(f): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
whoever the crown fits should wear..
I wish them both.. lots of lucks..
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by muktarmtt(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
#BITTER TRUTH! A MILLION JONATHANS CAN'T STOP 1 GMB! #CHANGE IS SURE! #BUHARI ALL D WAY!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by popkid(f): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
GEJ has taken us to the edge of a cliff and you still advocating continuity?

Sensible thing is to change directions.

Vote or General Buhari

Vote for change!

Yes we need change But Buhari is not the change we Nigerian need. Instead of giving him my vote then let me waste it on Goodluck. No hard feeling.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by thagoldenchild: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
only a stupid and foolish Yoruba man will go against what the Yorubas have been seeking for decades i,true federalism,a new constitution the Yoruba nation want equity ,fairness and justice in this country this why i will go with Afenifere , i will never sell my soul to Tinubu he is the opposite of what the Yoruba nation stands for

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by chiedu7: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=16pt]ONE MASSIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEJ & GMB[/size]

GEJ IS FIGHTING BOKO HARAM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32087211

GMB ASKED TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Donpizzle(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
chibwike:
We all know Gej would win tommorow's election....i cant vote for a killer...a brutal person...a person who doesn't know the meaning of INEC.,A person who cant speak english correctly....Goodluck might be clueless..buh he has got a human heart...he is cool and kind heart...unlike that blood thirsty buhari that is desperate for power...

Goodluck would win tommorow by a landslide..

Mark my words.

In other news, Gej till buhari accepts defeat.

@seun et al,u wil nid to create a 'hate' or 'unlike' link for such comment as dis 1.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by jessymore70: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Apc has been consistent in sayin that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption,

Impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC,

I am seeing:

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years, Governor under PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice
president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years
Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years
Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3
years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso –7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8yrs of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP,

where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped.

So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by FORCE

"ASSOCIATION OF PAST
CRIMINALS (APC )." Share this for d love of ur country. Make sure u send it to anoda person

GoodMorning 1nce Again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Laid2001: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB

for:
1. Solid anti corruption fight
2. Improved and stable electric Power
3. Improved employment and equitable distribution of wealth
4. No pampering of militants and terrorists hence improved security in the land!
4. Solid infrastructure

in that order!

even on this forum, Buhari has won hands down!!!

SAI BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by wanney: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
sai Buhari. you charge your phone,laptop,tablet e.t.c with generator yet want to vote for gej...your generation need a whole lot of prayers.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by 400billionman: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ashleyma77:
like for buhari.share for Jonathan.

Are you satisfied with your poll result ?

29 : 1.. Enjoy.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by alesey(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
sorry how many ID do have.
Firefire:
Multiple users ID will be making votes here to deceive Buhari undecided
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by eazysally: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
ORIGENAL:
Your father mumu, furk ur mother

Bros abeg take it eazy we don grow pass all this na
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by wirinet(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
GenBuhari:
gmb

[b][size=15pt]Some questions to ask about Boko Haram:

1. How is a rag tag bunch of militants capable of capturing an entire town from a powerful nation with a strong military with a standing army of 300,000 men?

2. How did a rag tag bunch of militants acquire the type of fire power to clear a whole town or did they accomplish this using merely the small arms we see them carrying in rare videos they release?

3. Why would Boko Haram want to clear a Nigerian town? Is it possible to form an Islamic state in a ghost town?

4. What is the military advantage in guerrilla warfare of the guerrillas clearing towns they captured of its entire population?

5. Is it not an important part of guerrilla warfare, for the guerrillas to hide within the general local population?

6.How can Boko haram hide in a ghost town

7. Why would Boko haram advertise its location by painting its logo on flags, buildings and vehicles is this a good strategy to conceal itself in a guerrilla war?

8. Why are the multinational force that is using lethal force in conducting a war in our territory, not under the command and control of our military.

9. Is there any Nigerian with Chadian army to monitor their activities in Nigeria

10. Since all these towns have been captured by Chadian troops, why has the towns not been handed back to Nigeria?

11. Why has Chadian troops not allowed internally displaced Nigerians return home?

12. Are Chadian troops really Boko Haram?

13. How could Boko Haram be so powerful that it not only start defeating the powerful Nigerian military after a 6 years war, but it even after several months of war, a multinational force that is getting assistance from America and France has been unable to defeat it.

14. Is it possible for Nigerian towns to be in the hands of Chad without the collusion of Nigeria

15. Why is the so called war against Boko Haram shrouded in secrecy?

16. Why are there is no geniune independent video footage of the so called war against Boko Haram?

17. Where are the war front reports from international war correspondents? Why are we just getting unverified photos released by the Chadian army and whatever unverifiable story they wish to accompany the photos.

Is any of this making sense?

If something doesn't make sense it usually means that a lie is being told.

Read my signature below for an insight into what is really going on.[/size][/b]

E be like say na only you get sense for this obodo Nigeria. The Government and its supporters are getting carried away by pyrric victory. This so called victory is just an election gimmick, Boko haram would surely come back more deadly after all the gra gra dies down. Boko Haram is strategizing and evolving, their alligiance to ISIS is strategic. Nigeria might be the new haven for ISIS. All the conditions that allowed Boko Haram to germinate and grow into the monster it is today are still in place. Weak border controls, non existent or weak intelligience network, high poverty and illiteracy rate among the population, lack of any social infrastructure, lack of a well trained, equipped and discipline army and last but not the least a very corrupt government. All these are recipe for the nurture and growth for insurgency.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Sadiq3051(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
why will i vote for a man who can't refund my #1000 ,immigration application fee n can't report on the missing 20b ?....change Das all I know .....if u agree with me hit like

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by TheMadame(f): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tomorrow is the chance to correct the mistake of Mr Yar'Adua's death.
Vote wisely. Vote out corruption and clue less government. Vote for Buhari. Vote for change.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ceeceeco: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm tired of that name, PDP(People Deceiving People). Time to embrace change. Change is what we want. Buhari till 2023...#Please Vote Change#

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
My one PVC

Is for buhariand osibanjo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by blessed29(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
I WANT TO ASK, if Buhari should win Jonathan, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does?

This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian with her award winning speech(es).

BELOW ARE SOME of her "award winning speeches"

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...
13- * on behave of #2million I donate my family.

If u like her speech(es) Please support and honour Nigeria first lady by sharing this with all your contacts

Don't laugh alone. Let us vote Buhari out because His wife can't make us laugh like first lady DaIIIme Patience

Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "diaris god o"
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Scholes007(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
hahaha something funny happen in my area today...like before Feb, if APC members wants to hold a meeting there normally have a sizable number of persons ( not large) but today they seem to be holding a TNA meeting with a population of 5 or so...here is chairman's comments
"my brothers we promise buhari our vote during the presidential rally...what is wrong now?why should we neglect him now?...pls let us not let the false reports of PDP fool us"
he was the first response he got
"if you don't anything to say don't waste our precious time...cant you see there is nothing good that is coming out of this not even a little change...
An argument broke out
Chairman: what do you mean...
Another member: abeg me been dey think say money dey this thing....
(there was some more exchange of derogatory words between them before about three members left after one had slapped the chairman.)
Chairman: my brothers are betrayers...we have been through these for a long time but they backed out at the dead hour...
(All conversation was in my language)
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ojialo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
TheMadame:
Tomorrow is the chance to correct the mistake of Mr Yar'Adua's death.
Vote wisely. Vote out corruption and clue less government. Vote for Buhari. Vote for change.
see this one Buhari will still make the mistakes yar'Adua made oshibanjo will become president if APC wins obasanjo scam the north now its tinubu's turn
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by mpowa(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Firefire:
Multiple users ID will be making votes here to deceive Buhari undecided

Na only GMB supporters get monopoly of creating multiple IDs? Why you no wan accept defeat?

Even on Nairaland, it's obvious the GEJ is a goner!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by iGeneral: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
No contest #GEJwinsit as far as it is .....

RETURN TICKET TO OTUOKE.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by ESOSON(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
Tomorrow is the D-day, we all have been waiting for.

Between the two most popular candidates, Jonathan and Buhari, who do you think would be the likely winner?

I wish both contestants goodluck and success at the polls....

Long Live Nigeria!!!

Long Live Nigerians!!

Mature comments please.. No abusive words or distracting pics... no derailing, no spamming
JONATHAN all the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.