Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (44866 Views)

Pastor Ize-iyamu Will Win Tomorrow's Edo Gov. Election...as Predicted By Me / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dan55: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
SuperSuave:
hmmm OYO lo wa o
he already have close to 500 likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
zinachidi:
wateva u think, pls note dat GEJ dosent even need ur vote to win, his victory is assured, this voting is just following due process. Baba jona, pls like IBB told u, 'u hv d power, use it'. Gej till buhari takes holy communion. Haters gonna drink sour kunu.

[b]
There is an adage that goes thus "Hand wey raise umbrella go drop am when e begin pain am" another adage goes thus, "Umbrella na personal property e no dey cover everybody... na the owner and who the owner like e dey cover"

Being a President is not rocket science. One of the qualities of a good government is being proactive. Finding solutions to problems is not rocket science either because when you identify a problem you are half way to solving it Unlike what GEJ has been doing by denying there even is a problem...thats being clueless of the highest order. You see as a C in C when there is a whisper of a problem in any part of the nation you preside over, you are expected to quickly nip it in the bud...this shows that you are on your toes and ready to run the affairs of the nation unlike what happened in Nigeria from 2011 till date and then the sudden 6 week liberation declaration.

You see, only someone who is a stubborn and repugnant fanatical supporter of GEJ would see white and call it black and this is what GEJ supporters are doing. If you gather 20,000 people in a stadium thats about the number of innocent people who have died....Pause for a minute and imagine that... Just think about it...That much people just erased and not all are northerners...They are all from every part of Nigeria. From the Nyanya bombings to every other bombings and attacks to the beheadings to the suicide bomber deaths to mass genocide cases we are reading about now, to ebola and all that.

GEJ needs to have an emotional assessment carried out and i am trying to play down the word "psychiatric evaluation". But he needs to be checked and fast because his demeanor indicates a man thats emotionally dead and sadistic if all this has happened under his watch. In saner climes we would have been hearing of sacks left right and center but in his government it has been business as usual.

I am tired....my wife is tired.... my kids are tired....my neighbours are tired.... my friends are fed up....and together we have made a date with 28th of march to do something about it. I will not say our focus is change...not at all.... Because we are human and have emotions that are alive our focus is a complete and total removal of this present Government and their ilk. Though it would start as making a change but the end result would be a rebirth.... a rebirth of a nation we were once proud of... a nation once highly respected by all other nations, a nation that once had a loud voice, a nation once sought after by many suitors, a nation once known as the giant of Africa. We are a movement and we will never stop moving until we get this presently corrupted contraption called Nigeria to her rightful place as a world Power and not a regional Power.

God bless you be you foe or friend.

Change is inevitable as we usher in a new era tomorrow BUHARI 28TH 2015[/b]

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:

Long throat go kill you o! From 500 now to 1000? Haba, no make TANoids get heart attack oooo.
hahahahaha!! I want Firefire and his fellow TANoids to cry blood. Lol!

Sai Buhari joor! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by oyin3322(f): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
1000likes for Buhari please! cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 0VER 500 LIKES AND COUNTING. WE CAN MAKE IT 1000 LETS GO
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nairaland APC supporters will be surprised by tomorrow's result.
#TeamGEJ

SuperSuave:
hmmm OYO lo wa o
shame on u sir...
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
hahahahaha!! I want Firefire and his fellow TANoids to cry blood. Lol!

Sai Buhari joor! cheesy cheesy
Saii Buhari

Sai Buhari

Sai Buhari
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Just in case they do not believe it is possible for Buhari to hit 1000 likes here. Let me have my own poll done now.

1500 shares for Buhari. Click Share.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jeremiah 38:26 "Then thou shalt say unto them, I presented my supplication before the king, that he would not cause me to return to Jonathan's house, to die there"

SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by chiedu7: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
WE WILL NEVER FORGET THAT GMB ASKED TO STOP KILLING BOKO HARAM MEMBERS

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
naijadeyhia:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 0VER 500 LIKES AND COUNTING. WE CAN MAKE IT 1000 LETS GO
yes ooooo!
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sai buhari #ihavedecided
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by melomelo: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
lalasticlala:
Tomorrow is the D-day, we all have been waiting for.

Between the two most popular candidates, Jonathan and Buhari, who do you think would be the likely winner?

I wish both contestants goodluck and success at the polls....

Long Live Nigeria!!!

Long Live Nigerians!!

Mature comments please.. No abusive words or distracting pics... no derailing, no spamming
Mr. Richard said “Good deed has a way of speaking for itself. Good luck Jonathan is working, it’s no fiction, the world at large is attesting to that fact. Vote him to do more!”

“Pope Francis also attest to the growth of the Nigerian economy. Whose report do you believe? Don’t let the APC propaganda agents deceive you.”

Timi Remi-Meindinyo also said “Never again are we allowing a confirmed NITWIT rule us again! To reverse all the gains we have painstakingly achieved under the able leadership of President GEJ. Never again. Thank you and God bless Pope Frances.”

The Pope’s endorsement of Nigerian Economic growth sends a strong message to many more Nigerians who exalt his office as the pontiff cannot be seen to be an agent of the PDP or President Jonathan
Think Twice
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Abuse: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
BUHARI IS ALREADY LEADING IF YOU LIKE SEND OPC & MILITANTS TO MONITOR THE ELECTIONS.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Kennywills7(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gej all d way

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Kennywills7(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Already traveling to my hometown to vote for my president Good luck ebele Jonathan

Gej will win by God's grace
No to election violence
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by dober(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hi all.
I registered in 2011, got my PVC. But it seems I can't be able to go to the unit where I registered in because I can't trek there, as there may be restriction of movt of motorists tomorrow . There's a voting unit near my home, but I didn't register there. Both are in the same LGA. can I use the unit nearer to me?
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by cyril83(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
I pledge to GMB my president
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To vote him in with my pvc
And defend and uphold my vote
So help me God.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by lonelydora: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
tayebest:
GMB I knw

My Igbo people who are to vote here in Abuja has already travel as if war has already started... Mtcheeew, coward shiit

Like seriously is just like we already in sunday hearing Baba's victtory overr this cluelessness!! Chai, Hospital go sell ehn. smiley smiley

Tanoids how Market na??

#ihavedecided
#VoteNotFight
#VoteGMB

You don't have to insult Ibos because some of them a re voting GMB too.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by bolliejay(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.
2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE
4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are a Gejite.IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5)You support a man who can't refund or give you back your N1000 which you paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
6)You go Church, bus station, mosque,school boko haram bomb you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went on you know the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Lewis1988: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
As far as we are concerned in Ekiti State. Its GEJ.No space for APC. Pls what's the Change about.(Atiku and Amaechi changing from PDP to APC)?Fools
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by gascoign1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
The greatest good we will du for Buhari is to come out and vote massively for him and not liking comments and post here. The reality is for your likes to reflects in tomorrow elections and not liking even without a PVC.

Sai baba for life

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by cyril83(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
dober:
Hi all.
I registered in 2011, got my PVC. But it seems I can't be able to go to the unit where I registered in because I can't trek there, as there may be restriction of movt of motorists tomorrow . There's a voting unit near my home, but I didn't register there. Both are in the same LGA. can I use the unit nearer to me?

Nope... There will be movement in the early hour like 5 to 6am, it is neccessary you vote for change, remember every votes count. Don't be a minus please.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Buhari1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
emmasege:
GEJ of course. Heaven don endorse am teete, earth only won confirm am tomorrow.

NO BE ONLY HEAVEN. NA HELL WEY ENDORSE GEJ. AT LEAST NOW WE KNOW.

SAI BUHARI
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Jilo83(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by kendrick9(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Goodluck ebele Azikiwe Jonathan winning has never been in doubt... come tomorrow buhari shall be defeated again..
Vote Gej till 2019
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Dolypson04(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am an INEC staff. I can't vote but may God give us a good leader.
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by billiwanye(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
I hereby declare general m buhari as the winner of the general eletion by inec
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by OgaTheTop2: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
1000likes for Buhari please! cheesy
Aunty, han han! From 500 likes to 1000 likes. Okay I've dashed you my own like. Market is really moving good for you. Buhari is good market. Nigeria will be good country under Buhari. You will get that 1000 likes, I'm so very sure of that.

Sai Buhari
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by kendrick9(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
bolliejay:
DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.
2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?
3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to ackwledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS 7NAIRA EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE
4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar yet you are a Gejite.IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR
5)You support a man who can't refund or give you back your N1000 which you paid for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?
6)You go Church, bus station, mosque,school boko haram bomb you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?
7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went on you know the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?
coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet YoU are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
rantings of an uneducated id1ot.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by tayebest(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
lonelydora:

You don't have to insult Ibos because some of them a re voting GMB too.
No insult bro... Why dd will they ran frm whr they register

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.