Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room (38951 Views)

Election - Pictures And Videos Of 2015 Election (Nairaland Election Gallery) / Nairaland Election Results - Should be a Treasonable offence / GEJ VS BUHARI Nairaland Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
asha80:
invalid vote...thumb print crossed the line into party below
Lmao....

Yeah right
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by WisdomFlakes: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:
An old woman went to the PU with her 5 year old son. She is partially blinded but she asked if her son can place her finger on the right spot for her to vote.

#Tesojue

Those are stories that touch

My brother please keep 'em coming! My people on Lagos Island talk say dat whole area na APC country, as in nothing for Jonathan there o.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
We need updated situation report from North. Here in the SW we are delivering this entire region to the Change movement. cool

PDP Agents are pretty loaded with money seeking to buy Lagosians over but they can't bribe everybody.
The north is a lot more organised. Little card reader problems and everyone acting civil.

Massive turnout too. Turnout in the North makes one dizzy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

My brother please keep 'em coming! My people on Lagos Island talk say dat whole area na APC country, as in nothing for Jonathan there o.
People dey bet between Lagos island and Surulere
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mushin is a black hole....no info coming out of there.

But Gbajabiamila is there so..... *snores*
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by asha80(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:

Lmao....

Yeah right
well I don't know whether the 'yeah right' is mockery both but strictly following the rules that is an invalid vote.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Ngwakwe: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
I was accredited without card reader after every other option was exhausted.

I've voted without even filling the incident form and my vote will count.

After all said and done, we voted without the card reader and the incident form.

INEC and Jega weren't ready then and not still ready today.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by HzRF(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:
And the people listened when we told them to go with their cameras

#Tesojue
See otte
Void vote
Ntorr

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by tiarabubu: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:

The north is a lot more organised. Little card reader problems and everyone acting civil.

From what I gather the turn out was massive, people were patient and that helped the process. I thought that the at would be a problem area arising from insecurity.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by asha80(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ngwakwe:
I was accredited without card reader after every other option was exhausted.

I've voted without even filling the incident form and my vote will count.

After all said and done, we voted without the card reader and the incident form.

INEC and Jega weren't ready then and not still ready today.
did you guys try removing the slip on the card reader?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
asha80:
well I don't know whether the 'yeah right' is mockery both but strictly following the rules that is an invalid vote.
Mocking you. The voter actually showed the party agents(both) the picture and they said it counts.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by tiarabubu: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:

The north is a lot organised. Little card reader problems and everyone acting civil.

From what I gather the turn out was massive, people were patient and that helped the process. I thought that the at would be a problem area arising from insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
tiarabubu:

The northern leaders did more to educate the voters about the conduct and the people are self cautionary too.

Kaduna had some glitches earlier though but sorted

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by asha80(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:

Mocking you. The voter actually showed the party agents(both) the picture and they said it counts.

I guess then they (party agents) just used their discretion
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Ngwakwe: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
asha80:
did you guys try removing the slip on the card reader?

We used the INEC printed register for accreditation and voting in the presence of all party agents, security officials and INEC staff, and it was fast and hitch free.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
asha80:
I guess then they (party agents) just used their discretion
Were they supposed to use yours? No offence

cheesy
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Voting has ended in some places. Sorting started
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
There is a chance the Minister of Education might lose his PU.
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Arch1: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:
Mushin is a black hole....no info coming out of there.

But Gbajabiamila is there so..... *snores*
Femi Gbajabiamila is Surulere federal constituency 1 and not Mushin
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by sunboy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
asha80:
invalid vote...thumb print crossed the line into party cpp below

That is a valid vote sir! the choice is clear!
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Arch1:
Femi Gbajabiamila is Surulere federal constituency 1 and not Mushin
His electoral machinery is Mushin based bruh.....
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by sunboy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
iseyin 30/16/04/018 accredited voters 94 federal house election apc 57 pdp 15 acp 0 apa 5 apga 1 dpp 0 kowa 1 labour 2 upp 0 adc 1 sdp 0 cpp 1 accord 2 rejected 8 @ 28-03-2015 : 3-51 pm

Source: #Nigeriadecide

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Arch1: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:

Okay
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by sunboy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:

Im a mushin dude! who is Femi in Mushin? where is Mushin does he have Machinery ?
go and sleep jor! Femi ko hin brother ni.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
The first results are in. grin

Collation and syncing has started.
Checkmating inconsistencies
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
According to results coming in, APC is sweeping Ogun and Oyo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
And guess what is trending on Lagos twitter

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Presidential election result from Mushin constituency II ward C2 unit 011 APC-126, PDP-50

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by larride(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Anyone who thinks PDP will win Ogun State is on a long thing, here at my polling booth, everyone just keep talking about Amosun and APC, hate him or like him but no politician can beat Amosun in Ogun state presently and in extension APC. you can take that to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by WisdomFlakes: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
DavidAdeyemo:
Presidential election result from Mushin constituency II ward C2 unit 011 APC-126, PDP-50

You go die better. Just keep 'em coming.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by obi4eze(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
gringringrin
Celebration loading...
Re: Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room by sunboy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
DavidAdeyemo:

Omo adugbo gbayi! which area is this precisely?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested / Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) / Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.