Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? (1702 Views)

Share That Awkward And Funny Moment That A Guy Proposed To U Back In Sec School / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015

Have you ever been in a scenario where a criminal got caught and is getting dealt with? Did you notice the moment when he looked at the faces of those watching? What do you think was on his mind then? Ofcourse, many things could have ran through his mind, but one thing is definite- He wished he was one of you and not himself at that moment.

Turn the situation around by picturing him as someone who won an award worth millions of naira. The eyes which seem to have been mocking or feeling sad for him in the crime scenario would be so happy for him and even jealous, with many wishing they were in his shoes.

Don't get me wrong, majority are proud of who they are regardless of their circumstances, but certain situations can make you really happy you are you. It's could be during your house warming, washing of a new car, a visa clearance, promotion, on stage addressing a crowd or while having sex with a hottie cool

I have 2 questions for you.

What's that moment that made you proud you are you and what's that one that made you wish you were someone else?

abeg, make una no forget to talk about the moment wey una wish sey una no be una sef o
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
The day i got an award
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Janet101(f): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
The day I delivered my baby boy, I was very happy
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by ronald4lif(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:
The day i got an award

What award?
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Its not just "that moment", it is every moment! Especially whenever I look into the mirror and see those eyes embarassed
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by alberto2k(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
The day i got hit by a bus while doing some awful tricks with my BMX... i wished it was someone else embarassed
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by falconey(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
the day I lost my virginity to a stripper.

1 Like

Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by whizqueen(f): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
D day I became the president of d federal republic of nigeria in my dream
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Cutehector(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:
Its not just "that moment", it is every moment! Especially whenever I look into the mirror and see those eyes embarassed
lol dose shiny big eyes
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Mhizizzy(f): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

What award?

Best student ss2 class

It wuz waoh

D competition wuz tight

1 Like

Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by ronald4lif(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Best student ss2 class

It wuz waoh

D competition wuz tight

Alright!
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by djeezy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
The day I became a man and started taking responsibility for my actions and also take care of other people.
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:

No offense, but it seems you pay so much emphasis on your physical attributes
I am not saying its wong, but you could curtail your assertions on how you look.
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by passionate88: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
The day I realised that most Nigerian girls are just good for bleeping and bleeping alone..
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wow! The day I was awarded as the best outspoken and the 2nd runner-up @ a beauty pageant, though I wish I was d 1st runner-up

1 Like

Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by ginawest(f): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
m always proud of myself!!its an everyday tin.

1 Like

Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:
na thunder go fire you if no be you get that picture wey dey for your profile. grin

Can I av ur pin?
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by prettyjo(f): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
the day I sang on a stage embarassed
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Back in school, when I realized that hard work pays in everything, although then it had to do with studies.

The epiphany came when I stared procrastination in the face and said, "I have to defeat you!"
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by nanauju(f): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2015
The day I decided to walk out of a relationship I was losing out on. Mehn! I wasn't just proud of myself I was also proud of my family because they are the no-nonsense type and can hardly take bullshit for long

1 Like

Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by apholaryn: 12:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Guy x: Guy who produced this beat?

Me; why do u wanna kno?

Guy x; well, because its tight o...u downloaded it right?

Me; Nope...I made it lastnyt...u sure its tight?

Guy x; Shuo! u produced that?..serzly its very d.o.p.e o,its very much up to the industry Standard...u jes need a very d.o.p.e artist on it ..bam! den u don blow be dat.

Me; Guy for real?..no dey tease me jare...I strted d production of a thing less than 4months u don dey carry me go industry level..abeg leave story..

*guy x brought out his phone and dialed only God knos num.*beeeep beeep..d dude he calld pikd d call almost immediately and guy x put his phone on loud spkr.

Guyx; How fa guy ..abeg d beat I dey play fr u d oda how u see am?

receicer; that beat dat sounds soulful fr start abi?

Guyx; yep,exactly..how is it?.

reciever; dude you see...dunno how to answer ur question..but letmi put it dis way,..dia is a kind of feeling attached to it like the beat is produced by "SARZ"

that was like 7 yrs ago...It was actually one of the bests moment of ma life on earth so far...cheers!
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 29, 2015
prettyjo:
the day I sang on a stage embarassed
u sang kokoro ife,right?
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by tk4rd: 1:44am On Mar 29, 2015
I happened to be the Assistant Choirmaster, but I never conducted our choir.
I have never mustered the courage to conduct the choir for fear of mistakes.. They usually make mistakes whenver the main choirmaster is conducting during masses.
The very first day that I conducted our choir happened to be at the deanary youth choir competition.
The main choirmaster travelled.
Ooohh.. Come see how they wia so observant of my hands. How they shaped their voice wenever my lips did "Ooo".. You need to see how we were communicating with our eyes and facial expressions while we were singing..
I nearly fainted from the fever, and the sweetness, and the shocking, and everything.
Well, we later came first in the competition.
I started crying.. I couldn't stand on my two feet anymore.
Ooh. What a small me.!! I lead our not-so-good choir to a big competition. Yet we won.
Still blinded in my tears, and not strong enough to join in the jubiliation, I felt happy hands of my choristers holding me, and next thing, they were throwing me up very high and catching me again, for more than ten times..
I wished I captured that moment on video..
The day I surprised myself, and dared our weak choir

1 Like

Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by tk4rd: 1:55am On Mar 29, 2015
Blebleswag:
Wow! The day I was awarded as the best outspoken and the 2nd runner-up @ a beauty pageant, though I wish I was d 1st runner-up
2nd Runner-up is 3rd place.
1st Runner-up is 2nd place..
Best is 1st place..
So, are u saying that u came 3rd and u were wishing u came 2nd.?
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by tk4rd: 2:02am On Mar 29, 2015
Right now, I jealous all married men with kids. I wish I am a dad already.
I have a lot of things to teach my kids., and my wife too.
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by elari(m): 3:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Damm! I can't forget the day I bleeped Alicia silly. Then Benue state university's Miss campus, former hard to get. Took me over 6 months but at the end she still ended up on my bed.
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Considering my very poor background,my best moment was the day I flew on an aeroplane. smiley..

1 Like

Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 29, 2015
The day some one walk up to me after a music performance and told me boy you will go places.
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Optimall:
Considering my very poor background,my best moment was the day I flew on an aeroplane. smiley..
I find this very touching

1 Like

Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
tk4rd:
2nd Runner-up is 3rd place.
1st Runner-up is 2nd place..
Best is 1st place..
So, are u saying that u came 3rd and u were wishing u came 2nd.?
1st runner-up wears d crown, 2nd runner follows.
Re: What's That Moment That Made You Proud You Are You? by tk4rd: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blebleswag:

1st runner-up wears d crown, 2nd runner follows.
Best Contstant wears the crown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Of The Day / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls / Arranged Marriage,in This Modern Days(hit Or Miss)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.