Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander (17446 Views)

Whose Your Favorite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander? / Name Your Favorite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
doubleDx:

LOL Brah, Happy GMB winning grin El-presidente, Israel did not reject anything like you said; politics in this sinful world is a thing of the heathen...Buhari is a rod meant for correction in this land! He is an upright man, the corrupt will never have it good with him....

Isaiah 14:24

The LORD Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen".

Lol. The message is subconscious. Read in between the line to understand the reason for the choice. GEJ was chosen to show us how clueless we are as a people (race). Buhari is not Israel, Buhari is not Christ. Buhari is a shadow of what we seek, which as Isaiah prophesied, will come in judgment. Buhari represents judgment, but he is not the judgment.

YAH'S CHRIST, WHO WILL RULE THE WORLD WITH A ROD OF IRON IS THE MESSAGE ISRAEL IS SCREAMING TO THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
doubleDx:

El presidente is still recovering from GEJ's defeat LOL grin
grin grin grin grin grin thats quite a poignant explanation and reason for his heresies

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Lol. The message is subconscious. Read in between the line to understand the reason for the choice. GEJ was chosen to show us how clueless we are as a people (race). Buhari is not Israel, Buhari is not Christ. Buhari is a shadow of what we seek, which as Isaiah prophesied, will come in judgment. Buhari represents judgment, but he is not the judgment.

YAH'S CHRIST, WHO WILL RULE THE WORLD WITH A ROD OF IRON IS THE MESSAGE ISRAEL IS SCREAMING TO THE WORLD.
i shall let doubleDX deal with this post shocked

on second perusal of the post, its not a bad message lol
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
doubleDx:

El presidente is still recovering from GEJ's defeat LOL grin

Double, you don't realise still that my support for GEJ has been cryptic all the while

GEJ TILL THY KINGDOM COME.
GEJ TILL END OF TIME.
GEJ TILL CHRIST RETURNS etc.

WE ARE IN THE SEASON FOR THE KINGDOM!

Sukkot, the firstfruits are already awake.

Is Buhari a firstfruit?

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Double, you don't realise still that my support for GEJ has been cryptic all the while.

GEJ TILL END OF TIME

Is Buhari a firstfruit?
nobody said buhari is a firstfruit. he is doing what he has being appointed to do. politics. lead the people politically
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Double, you don't realise still that my support for GEJ has been cryptic all the while

GEJ TILL END OF TIME.

Is Buhari a firstfruit?

I catch your drift brah!

sukkot:
i shall let doubleDX deal with this post shocked

on second perusal of the post, its not a bad message lol

Yeah, not bad!

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
nobody said buhari is a firstfruit. he is doing what he has being appointed to do. politics. lead the people politically

Signs Sire, signs. Signs and shadows.
Cryptic messages everywhere.

By the way, lead which people? Nigerians?
We will all see the caricatures they will make of him when he delivers his first presidential speech and he pronounces 'APC as AFEECEE' and 'over as ober', 'the as za', etc etc. Nigerians will realise shortly.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Signs Sire, signs. Signs and shadows.
Cryptic messages everywhere.

By the way, lead which people? Nigerians?
We will all see the caricatures they will make of him when he delivers his first presidential speech and he pronounces 'APC as AFEECEE' and 'over as ober', 'the as za', etc etc. Nigerians will realise shortly.

yes now my bros. lead nigerians. he is the president of nigeria. and you better get to start liking him because if you are an elect you will be working closely with him very soon to show him how to rule with the laws

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
yes now my bros. lead nigerians. he is the president of nigeria. and you better get to start liking him because if you are an elect you will be working closely with him very soon to show him how to rule with the laws

Christ will rule the world, including Buhari, with a rod of iron.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Christ will rule the world, including Buhari, with a rod of iron.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:

To the end of the world.

Until He returns. And when He returns;

Isaiah 60:12
12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

To the end of the world.

12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
we are saying the same thing and there is a reason why you were born in nigeria as opposed to ghana or brazil or etc. israel has been scattered everywhere so that when they ressurect they will have adopted the language and mannerisms and foods of the nations they are scattered to. and in that nation will they do the LORDS WORK. you are born in nigeria because you will be the representative of the spiritual nation of israel to the nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

To the end of the world.

YOU are the glory of the LORD sown amongst the nigerians. all israel has been sown amongst the nations

18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.

19 And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.

20 Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord God.

21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
YOU are the glory of the LORD sown amongst the nigerians. all israel has been sown amongst the nations

18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.

19 And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.

20 Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord God.

21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward.

We will go to our own land, allegorically called the Garden of Eden;

Isaiah 14:1
1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Ezekiel 39:27
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

We will go to our own land, allegorically called the Garden of Eden;

Isaiah 14:1
1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Ezekiel 39:27
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
garden of eden is a spiritual land not a physical land. it means you have returned spiritually to the full power of God. getting kicked out of eden means losing the full power of God. like scripture says, ye are gods but will die like the children of men

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
garden of eden is a spiritual land not a physical land. it means you have returned spiritually to the full power of God. getting kicked out of eden means losing the full power of God. like scripture says, ye are gods but will die like the children of men

No Bro. Not only spiritual, also physical too

in 70AD Israel was sacked by ROMAN forces, and the woman fled into the wilderness (of Africa).

One of the curses of Deuteronomy is that we would be scattered to the four winds, and we would be the least of all people.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

No Bro. Not only spiritual, also physical too

in 70AD Israel was sacked by ROMAN forces, and the woman fled into the wilderness (of Africa).

One of the curses of Deuteronomy is that we would be scattered to the four winds, and we would be the least of all people.
Yes in past life we all lived together in the land of israel but that time is gone now. we have been separated amongst the nations now. there is a reason for that. however we will be recalled spiritually back to israel but physically we will remain where we are and rise to the top where we are as the light to the nations. nobody is moving anywhere. you are where you are for a reason. the LORD is not the author of confusion. there has to be israel in all the nations. TRUST ME YOU ARE NOT RELOCATING TO THE MIDDLE-EAST
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
Yes in past life we all lived together in the land of israel but that time is gone now. we have been separated amongst the nations now. there is a reason for that. however we will be recalled spiritually back to israel but physically we will remain where we are and rise to the top where we are as the light to the nations. nobody is moving anywhere. you are where you are for a reason. the LORD is not the author of confusion. there has to be israel in all the nations. TRUST ME YOU ARE NOT RELOCATING TO THE MIDDLE-EAST

Isaiah 29:17-18
17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?
18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Isaiah 29:17-18
17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?
18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

lebanon is the men of israel. israel is called many names in the bible. the cedars of lebanon is one of those names.

isaiah 14 vs 8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us. <<< YOU THINK THIS WAS ACTUAL TREES THAT WAS TALKING OR MEN ? LETS SEE

MARK 8 VS 24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. <<< BIBLE CALLS MEN AS TREES

CEDARS OF LEBANON IS MEN OF ISRAEL. WHEN YOU SEE LEBANON IN BIBLE IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE MEN OF ISRAEL. SEE THE PROBLEM IS YOU TAKE THE BIBLE MORE LITERAL THAN IT SHOULD BE TAKEN. THIS WHY YOU STUMBLE
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
lebanon is the men of israel. israel is called many names in the bible. the cedars of lebanon is one of those names.

isaiah 14 vs 8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us. <<< YOU THINK THIS WAS ACTUAL TREES THAT WAS TALKING OR MEN ? LETS SEE

MARK 8 VS 24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. <<< BIBLE CALLS MEN AS TREES

CEDARS OF LEBANON IS MEN OF ISRAEL. WHEN YOU SEE LEBANON IN BIBLE IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE MEN OF ISRAEL. SEE THE PROBLEM IS YOU TAKE THE BIBLE MORE LITERAL THAN IT SHOULD BE TAKEN. THIS WHY YOU STUMBLE

Deuteronomy 3:25
25 I pray thee, let me go over, and see the good land that is beyond Jordan, that goodly mountain, and Lebanon.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Deuteronomy 3:25
25 I pray thee, let me go over, and see the good land that is beyond Jordan, that goodly mountain, and Lebanon.
its symbolic speech. the bible is written in parables, allegories and symbolic speech. you have been reading it long enough to know that almost nothing in the book is literal

psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable;
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
its symbolic speech. the bible is written in parables, allegories and symbolic speech. you have been reading it long enough to know that almost nothing in the book is literal

psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth in a parable;

You forget, that the Bible also has historical value.

Ezekiel 39:28
28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by glimpse33(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
KITNAH cool
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by iceberylin(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Kilokeys: I love your simplicity..

Chibwike: Your act of making peace with everyone, no matter how annoying they turn out to be still strucks me.. Sincerely, you are gentle @ heart..

Kachisbarbie: You have this charisma you carry about, and trust me, you have this way of making me laugh.. Also, you are an intelligent lady..

Softsparky: Still studying you wink.. You are quite a lively bae kiss..

Iceberylin: Your post(s) always gets my rib cracking.. Funny chap!! You also showed your caring side wink, & I am grateful for that..

Larrysun: You give me a run for my MB.. I can never get tired of staring @ my screen, reading your work(s).. You are wisdom filled, and you earn my respect cool..

Jacksparrow127: I love your sense of humor.. You can be quite troublesome embarassed.

MizMyColi: You are quite accommodating..

Emusmith: I enjoy your inspiring threads, and you are quite cool headed wink..

Caracta: An intelligent, young lady.. No regrets since I knew you..

Yemi2plus: I love your spirit of helping out..

Omavik: You are quite a grateful soul.. Hope to see you someday..

Vivly: Another intelligent lady, sister etc.
Kisses* kiss kiss
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by jackpot(f): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
doubleDx:

El presidente is probably still recovering from GEJ's defeat grin LOL grin

My favorite Nlders =>

Buzuge AKA Obadiah AKA sukkot; el presidente; jackpot; agentofchange1; bigfrancis21; frosbel and greatgenius!
much love, Sir.

My Favorite NLders
bright007, mikuz, Natasha2, agentofchange1, doubleDx, Laplacian, AmazingAngel, STENON, agybabe

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by misshoree(f): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Naijaboiy
Marieolae
Tosyne2much
Dygeasy
Kachisbarbie
Chibwike

Reasons why I consider 'em as my favorite is known to me buht I really do look forward to their post anytime I log in on nL

3 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Dygeasy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
misshoree:
Naijaboiy
Marieolae
Tosyne2much
Dygeasy
Kachisbarbie
Chibwike

Reasons why I consider 'em as my favorite is known to me buht I really do look forward to their post anytime I log in on nL
kiss

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by chibwike(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
misshoree:
Naijaboiy
Marieolae
Tosyne2much
Dygeasy
Kachisbarbie
Chibwike

same here dear..thanks

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nmeri17: 1:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

[b]Chibwike:
Your act of making peace with everyone, no matter how annoying they turn out to be still strucks me.. Sincerely, you are gentle @ heart..

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2015
misshoree:
Naij aboiy
Marie olae
Tosyn e2much
Dyge asy
Kachisb arbie
Chibw ike

Thanks much kiss
Happy Easter.

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Confession14(f): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
ghost1718:
kika23(i like her because is her), Ghostlady(i like her because she be ghostlady, i be real ghost), chimerase2,(i like him because HE is my fellow weed man ggrin,i like her because she dey fellow my guy sell weed Emyben(because i like him), Confession14(i like her because she is the first person i pick fight with the first time i come to nairaland.), iceberylin(my fellow weed seller), chibwike(i like u because u sabi listen), marieolae(i like her because she be the first person i looked at her profile pix the first time i enter nairaland.), naijaboiy(because ), olaifabukola(i like her because is her), EroticAngelina(she dey open thead were dey make me laff), Tundeajani (my
guy), faithugo64(i like her because is her), greatbaba (just like u ), MzPreshie(she be my first mama for nairaland.), Consy11(the second person i fight), praise4055(just dey fellow u i dont no why)
chai...if no be say I dey toilet dey do pushup ehhhh...I for write long speech about u. anyway on behave of my 5mb I sacrifice my welldone. hihihi....hugs
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by ghost1718(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Confession14:
chai...if no be say I dey toilet dey do pushup ehhhh...I for write long speech about u. anyway on behave of my 5mb I sacrifice my welldone. hihihi....hugs
coolcoolcool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.