Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander (17442 Views)

Whose Your Favorite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander? / Name Your Favorite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Omavik:
Awwwww! thnx Jenny,,u r so friendly nd lively too...u hv a very gud heart dear...I love ur person..I tld u b4,u r more dan an e-friend to me...
Anytime, dear.. ***** e-hugs **** kiss kiss
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Mhizkel(f): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
2dice:

see yur head like donut make with palm oil wink
s2u
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Setaje:
My favourite nairalanders are sukkot and Mrpresident1. Although I seem to believe they are the same people. But I have learnt a lot from them. Sukkot seems more eccentric while MrPresident1 seems calm. cheesy grin

Awww...Sweerie, thanks.

Setaje is my favourite Nairalander too. The fiery, tenacious, energetic and original (Israelite) woman. Your words carry fire my Lady. wink

ermm...I no be sukkot o, my own madness never enter market tongue

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

Awww...Sweerie, thanks.

Setaje is my favourite Nairalander too. The fiery, tenacious, energetic and original (Israelite) woman. Your words carry fire my Lady. wink

grin grin bros e be like say jonathan done lose this election sha.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin bros e be like say jonathan done lose this election sha.

The Most High God rules absolutely SOVEREIGN in the affairs of men.

Nigerians may have chosen, but YAH will have His way.

I will have my way, my will, only my will, will be done, saith THE MOST HIGH GOD

Daniel 4:25b
till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
@ Damiso and Ewuro4 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Y'all be my pesins na.

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

The Most High God rules absolutely SOVEREIGN in the affairs of men.

Nigerians may have chosen, but YAH will have His way.

I will have my way, my will, only my will, will be done, saith THE MOST HIGH GOD

Daniel 4:25b
till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
NIGERIANS DIDNT CHOOSE BUHARI. THE MOST HIGH DID. WHAT NIGERIANS HAD IS AN ILLUSION OF DEMOCRACY. wink

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by 2dice(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mhizkel:

s2u
ehe ehen
you to say "Thank you my Lord"
abi you sef wanna follow dem do
Gender Equality
:-/
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Peaceemerald: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dicefrost......... Brilliant writer, intelligent dude nd errrrrr handsome.

Missclassy......... Knows alitu about everything

Marieolae........... errrr all d guyz av a crush on her
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
observing quitelycheesy
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by marieolae(f): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ehhh is that suppose to be a good thing lol?
Peaceemerald:
Dicefrost......... Brilliant writer, intelligent dude nd errrrrr handsome.

Missclassy......... Knows alitu about everything

Marieolae........... errrr all d guyz av a crush on her
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Setaje(f): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

Awww...Sweerie, thanks.

kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Peaceemerald: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
marieolae:
Ehhh is that suppose to be a good thing lol?

Eh na
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Mhizkel(f): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
2dice:

ehe ehen
you to say "Thank you my Lord"
abi you sef wanna follow dem do
Gender Equality
:-/
Go jor
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by 2dice(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mhizkel:

Go jor
lol
catch you @ derailers thread
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by misshoree(f): 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Am a nairalander and so I love myself because am myself

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
NIGERIANS DIDNT CHOOSE BUHARI. THE MOST HIGH DID. WHAT NIGERIANS HAD IS AN ILLUSION OF DEMOCRACY. wink

YAH is the master puppeteer, the Grand chess master of the universe. YAH is the one pulling the strings. He chose Buhari to pass a message.

What you fail to see is the spirit behind the choice of Buhari by Nigerians. How you fail to read the motives and spirit and reasons for the choice of Buhari over Jonathan is puzzling.

Buhari has the antecedent of being a totalitarian dictator, by voting for him, Nigerians show that they are willing and ready for totalitarian rule in the hope that corruption would be stamped out, but are Nigerians ready to change from their wicked, dubious, and reprehensible ways? Did they change from 2011 to 2015?

The overall subconscious and subliminal message that Nigerians are putting across is that they are willing and ready and ripe for judgment.

Buhari can do nada! Abi is he not surrounded by Th.iefnubu and all the other thieves?

And Buhari is not Christ, Christ is the one who will eradicate corruption.

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

YAH is the master puppeteer, the Grand chess master of the universe. YAH is the one pulling the strings. He chose Buhari to pass a message.

What you fail to see is the spirit behind the choice of Buhari by Nigerians. How you fail to read the motives and spirit and reasons for the choice of Buhari over Jonathan is puzzling.

Buhari has the antecedent of being a totalitarian dictator, by voting for him, Nigerians show that they are willing and ready for totalitarian rule in the hope that corruption would be stamped out, but are Nigerians ready to change from their wicked, dubious, and reprehensible ways? Did they change from 2011 to 2015?

The overall subconscious and subliminal message that Nigerians are putting across is that they are willing and ready and ripe for judgment.

Buhari can do nada! Abi is he not surrounded by Th.iefnubu and all the other thieves?

And Buhari is not Christ, Christ is the one who will eradicate corruption.

nigga just admit defeat. you said GEJ will win and some stuff about GEJ being israel etc etc so he is the one for nigeria etc etc. and how a heathen cant rule naija etc etc etc grin grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
nigga just admit defeat. you said GEJ will win and some stuff about GEJ being israel etc etc so he is the one for nigeria etc etc. and how a heathen cant rule naija etc etc etc grin grin

Nigeria rejected clueless Israel, how ironic, when a large mass of them are Israel. The clueless rejected themselves.

GEJ is Israel, Israel is under punishment. Israel is clueless.

Fulani are not Israel, they are the owners of the land area Nigeria occupies, and Israel are just strangers here.

Shebi he has won, lol.

THE MOST HIGH AND HOLY YAH WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Nigeria rejected clueless Israel, how ironic, when a large mass of them are Israel. The clueless rejected themselves.

GEJ is Israel, Israel is under punishment. Israel is clueless.

Fulani are not Israel, they are the owners of the land area Nigeria occupies, and Israel are just strangers here.

Shebi he has won, lol.

THE MOST HIGH AND HOLY YAH WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH
this had nothing to do with israel. israel is spiritual leadership not political leadership. i kept telling you this but you keep bringing up israel into this election. israel dont deal with carnal rulership. when we get raised up we will be the spiritual guide to the nations. their politics is there politics. this what i have been trying to get you to see. dont mix politics and the bible. can darkness have communion with light ?. when the light ressurects we will guide the darkness into light. so this bringing up israel into politricks was unnecessary as i have told you from the start but you kept on being stiff necked and rebellious cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijababe:
@ Damiso and Ewuro4 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Y'all be my pesins na.
party dey tonight
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
this had nothing to do with israel. israel is spiritual leadership not political leadership. i kept telling you this but you keep bringing up israel into this election. israel dont deal with carnal rulership. when we get raised up we will be the spiritual guide to the nations. their politics is there politics. this what i have been trying to get you to see. dont mix politics and the bible. can darkness have communion with light ?. when the light ressurects we will guide the darkness into light. so this bringing up israel into politricks was unnecessary as i have told you from the start but you kept on being stiff necked and rebellious cheesy

Israel is the lineage (or race) of people who got the knowledge of God first, and then proceeded to civilise the world with it, and this as they were commanded.

Christ is coming to take spiritual and political control. He will rule the nations with a rod of iron. I find this new line of thought from you rather puzzling.

This election has exposed the dichotomy in Nigeria, Israel has rejected herself because she is clueless. Israel has elected Fulani rulership over herself, out of ignorance.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Israel is the lineage (or race) of people who got the knowledge of God first, and then proceeded to civilise the world with it, and this as they were commanded.

Christ is coming to take spiritual and political control. He will rule the nations with a rod of iron. I find this new line of thought from you rather puzzling.

This election has exposed the dichotomy in Nigeria, Israel has rejected herself because she is clueless. Israel has elected Fulani rulership over herself, out of ignorance.
here we go again with your heresies shocked cheesy doubleDx come enlighten our brother oooo
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
here we go again with your heresies shocked cheesy doubleDx come enlighten our brother oooo

Me heresies? lol
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Me heresies? lol
all heresies bro. nothing scriptural about your stance wink wink

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
all heresies bro. nothing scriptural about your stance wink wink

Hehehehe. And I dont have anything to prove to you or anyone else for that matter. The knowledge I have been privileged with makes me a stand alone oasis in a vast ocean of desert.

But they will wake up eventually, and they will read this here.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

Hehehehe. And I dont have anything to prove to you or anyone else for that matter. The knowledge I have been privileged with makes me a stand alone oasis in a vast ocean of desert.

But they will wake up eventually, and they will read this here.
well i wish you good luck with that knowledge bro. grin grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MrPresident1: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
well i wish you good luck with that knowledge bro. grin grin

As always, your good wishes, is quite appreciated. grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
MrPresident1:

As always, your good wishes, is quite appreciated. grin
grin grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:

LOL Brah, Happy GMB winning grin El-presidente, Israel did not reject anything like you said; politics in this sinful world is a thing of the heathen...Buhari is a rod meant for correction in this land! He is an upright man, the corrupt will never have it good with him....

Isaiah 14:24

The LORD Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
doubleDx:

LOL Brah, Happy GMB winning grin El-presidente, Israel did not reject anything like you said; politics in this sinful world is a thing of the heathen...Buhari is a rod meant for correction in this land! He is an upright man, the corrupt will never have it good with him....

Isaiah 14:24

The LORD Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen".
HMMM HMM HMM LORD HAVE MERCY I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. GLAD TO SEE YOU STILL HOLDING ON TIGHT TO THE KNOWLEDGE AND THE FAITH AND THE PROMISE BROTHER DOUBLEDX. i dont know why el presidente has come up with this new doctrine of his bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
sukkot:
HMMM HMM HMM LORD HAVE MERCY I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. GLAD TO SEE YOU STILL HOLDING ON TIGHT TO THE KNOWLEDGE AND THE FAITH AND THE PROMISE BROTHER DOUBLEDX. i dont know why el presidente has come up with this new doctrine of his bro. cheesy

El presidente is probably still recovering from GEJ's defeat grin LOL grin

My favorite Nlders =>

Buzuge AKA Obadiah AKA sukkot; el presidente; jackpot; agentofchange1; bigfrancis21; frosbel and greatgenius!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Long Can A Woman Wait For A Man She Loves? / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.