Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander (17353 Views)

Whose Your Favorite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander? / Name Your Favorite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by uchman(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
zinnyprecy:
nobody likes me, Dats unfair. me I love all Nairalanders and myself.

I do dear!
How was your day?
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by uchman(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ipledge:
yes,woman no dey tire me
Funny dude grin
Ipledge:
yes,woman no dey tire me
Funny dude
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
I detest the idea of someone creating a thread that says you should name your "favorite person" and creator of the post and everyone else goes ahead and breaks the rule

Well I am sticking to the rule and I am naming just one Nairalander
And that person is dimples192

Why do I admire her ?
Simple..... she is extremely smart and I admire smart people a lot.
.......Please emphasis on "smart".
There is a difference between being intelligent and being smart.

I believe she is the "smartest" female on this section and I can bet my certificate on it.
Funny enough, she is not even Nigerian. Well what can I say undecided

There you have it......
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:
I detest the idea of someone creating a thread that says you should name your "favorite person" and creator of the post and everyone else goes ahead and breaks the rule

Well I am sticking to the rule and I am naming just one romancelander
And that person is dimples192

Why do I admire her ?
Simple..... she is extremely smart and I admire smart people a lot.
.......Please emphasis on "smart".
There is a difference between being intelligent and being smart.

I believe she is the "smartest" female on this section and I can bet my certificate on it.
Funny enough, she is not even Nigerian. Well what can I say undecided

There you have it......

~ what is smart about pimples? undecided
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ what is smart about pimples? undecided

You won't understand.....

You are also smart too though!
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:

You won't understand.....

You are also smart too though!

~ Make me understand because to me it seems you are just trying to famz that big-toothed gollum grin

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Make me understand because to me it seems you are just trying to famz that big-toothed gollum grin

I hope you don't expect me to answer you when you just insulted my friend undecided
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:

I hope you don't expect me to answer you when you just insulted my friend undecided

~ Okay. I chew what I said before
Now tell me why...?
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Okay. I chew what I said before
Now tell me why...?

I hope you choke on those words undecided

To your question~ I made my decision based on observation.
She has proved it time and time again, and in many instances

I am done explaining.......
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:

I hope you choke on those words undecided

To your question~ I made my decision from observation.
She has proved it time and time again, and in many instances

I am done explaining.......

~ You don't have to be so rude about it
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ You don't have to be so rude about it

Did I sound rude ?
Apologies if I did.....
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by morethanadoll(f): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
phlio:
tallesty...I just like the guy
didiydiva ....that gal is too cool
2dice ....my good friend always on point
daviyjones ...funny but honnest, , echobee,...fine gal
morethanadoll ....so intelligent, falconey....always online
Thanks honey!
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by ghost1718(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thanks man!
One can't always be cool headed on NL.

We need that tough skin sometimes grin
being tough on fit u
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by kaboninc(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ewuro4:
Fried plantain see where you brought me? grin

I have many fav NLers oo

Naijababe... The 'dame too real I fit kiss am cool

Damiso.. Cool & collected. kiss

RoyalRoy.. Brova from another Motha. kiss

Edwife .. Specific in her posts. kiss

Kaboninc, Crackhaus...playful, funny but logical. cool

CityNG... An Amazon , This man types some serious insults I wanna be like him when I grow up. grin shon sir!

Kikikikikiki

Thanchu..

Sambarry....she's witty...and I'm loving her cheesy

Then MizTola.....she's my number 1.....online and offline...

Herz......a good cook

Netose.......smart and brilliant

Anonimi.......cool

Seun....I love his brows....

Mysticgal......

3 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Psalmwise(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
cool cool
Watching in 3D

So Nobody even likes me in the whole of NL
shocked cry cry cry shocked

#Swallows E-gamalin 20

De-activates Nairaland Account
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Kilokeys: I love your simplicity..

Chibwike: Your act of making peace with everyone, no matter how annoying they turn out to be still strucks me.. Sincerely, you are gentle @ heart..

Kachisbarbie: You have this charisma you carry about, and trust me, you have this way of making me laugh.. Also, you are an intelligent lady..

Softsparky: Still studying you wink.. You are quite a lively bae kiss..

Iceberylin: Your post(s) always gets my rib cracking.. Funny chap!! You also showed your caring side wink, & I am grateful for that..

Larrysun: You give me a run for my MB.. I can never get tired of staring @ my screen, reading your work(s).. You are wisdom filled, and you earn my respect cool..

Jacksparrow127: I love your sense of humor.. You can be quite troublesome embarassed.

MizMyColi: You are quite accommodating..

Emusmith: I enjoy your inspiring threads, and you are quite cool headed wink..

Caracta: An intelligent, young lady.. No regrets since I knew you..

Yemi2plus: I love your spirit of helping out..

Omavik: You are quite a grateful soul.. Hope to see you someday..

Vivly: Another intelligent lady, sister etc.
Awwwww! thnx Jenny,,u r so friendly nd lively too...u hv a very gud heart dear...I love ur person..I tld u b4,u r more dan an e-friend to me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by naijaboiy: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
ghost1718:
being tough on fit u
Lol,,is it supposed to? grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by 2dice(m): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

oya b fast m waitin......
love are yu stillll on the queue?
kus Apc area thug don use broom my lyrics i wrote inside a4 paper
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by 2dice(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
stephenqueen:

Nope,you murdered the beat.i dey listen to it now gan
garri ijebu no swell reach my head right now oo
cheesy
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by stephenqueen: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
2dice:

garri ijebu no swell reach my head right now oo
cheesy
Omo I just dey cum back from 24 hours ban..
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by 2dice(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
stephenqueen:

Omo I just dey cum back from 24 hours ban..
yes me sef:
dem dash both of us ni sha
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by stephenqueen: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
2dice:

yes me sef:
dem dash both of us ni sha
Dem go don ban orijin101 too.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by 2dice(m): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
stephenqueen:

Dem go don ban orijin101 too.
i no sure orijin get like 5 account na if dem ban one reload anoda
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by stephenqueen: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
2dice:

i no sure orijin get like 5 account na if dem ban one reload anoda
Him talk say him don deactivate dos accounts
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by nawtikid(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
I lyk Yuzedo n Blackett. Why? Bcoz dey make me laff

I like rokiatu n missadeife. why? Dey got big yansh

I like olakumby why? She d 1st babe dat eva made me smile on nl jst by merely checking awt her dp. She fine

I like lala247 why? She looks fucckable
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by 2dice(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
stephenqueen:

Him talk say him don deactivate dos accounts
ooh boy i jes dey whatsapp throughout dey flex ni jare
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by stephenqueen: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2015
2dice:

ooh boy i jes dey whatsapp throughout dey flex ni jare
No mind dat Mod wey ban us
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by 2dice(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2015
stephenqueen:

No mind dat Mod wey ban us
bro i gets to sleep now
ttyl8r
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by tzman(m): 12:17am On Mar 30, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by stephenqueen: 12:17am On Mar 30, 2015
2dice:

bro i gets to sleep now
ttyl8r
OK bro,sweet dreams
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Mhizkel(f): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2015
2dice:

love are yu stillll on the queue?
kus Apc area thug don use broom my lyrics i wrote inside a4 paper
Hmmmm...dem 4don use d broom sweep u join!
:p
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by 2dice(m): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Mhizkel:

Hmmmm...dem 4don use d broom sweep u join!
:p
see yur head like donut make with palm oil wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos / My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.