Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander (17354 Views)

Whose Your Favorite Nairalander / Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander? / Name Your Favorite Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by chibwike(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]Lol...you dey reveal my secret na sad[/b]
Lol...the secret worth revealing...i still dey amazed by your kind of personality...#respect.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by naijaboiy: 11:02am On Mar 29, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...the secret worth revealing...i still dey amazed by your kind of personality...#respect.
Thanks man!
One can't always be cool headed on NL.

We need that tough skin sometimes grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Kilokeys: I love your simplicity..

Chibwike: Your act of making peace with everyone, no matter how annoying they turn out to be still strucks me.. Sincerely, you are gentle @ heart..

Kachisbarbie: You have this charisma you carry about, and trust me, you have this way of making me laugh.. Also, you are an intelligent lady..

Softsparky: Still studying you wink.. You are quite a lively bae kiss..

Iceberylin: Your post(s) always gets my rib cracking.. Funny chap!! You also showed your caring side wink, & I am grateful for that..

Larrysun: You give me a run for my MB.. I can never get tired of staring @ my screen, reading your work(s).. You are wisdom filled, and you earn my respect cool..

Jacksparrow127: I love your sense of humor.. You can be quite troublesome embarassed.

MizMyColi: You are quite accommodating..

Emusmith: I enjoy your inspiring threads, and you are quite cool headed wink..

Caracta: An intelligent, young lady.. No regrets since I knew you..

Yemi2plus: I love your spirit of helping out..

Omavik: You are quite a grateful soul.. Hope to see you someday..

Vivly: Another intelligent lady, sister etc.

Thanks hun smiley
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Setaje(f): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2015
sukkot:
dem still never announce this election winner sha tongue kiss

I don taya jare. Am all for jonathan though. U supporting Buhari ba. Although polls are showing Buhari leading. I just don't see how he will rule Nigeria well wiv Tinubu there. Except Tinubu dies. If not Buhari can't do nada.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Setaje:

I don taya jare. Am all for jonathan though. U supporting Buhari ba. Although polls are showing Buhari leading. I just don't see how he will rule Nigeria well wiv Tinubu there. Except Tinubu dies. If not Buhari can't do nada.
u supporting jonathan ? why ? i guess you must be one of the lucky ones who have enjoyed prosperity under oga jonas regime tongue

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Setaje(f): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2015
sukkot:
u supporting jonathan ? why ? i guess you must be one of the lucky ones who have enjoyed prosperity under oga jonas regime tongue

The lucky thing is that my dad's pension gets paid as at when due. Not sure if Buhari can keep up
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by sukkot: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Setaje:

The lucky thing is that my dad's pension gets paid as at when due. Not sure if Buhari can keep up
oh ok lol. wa gbayi. baba dey chop pension correct correct grin

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by dechandel(f): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mizmycoli kiss kiss
Thanks for the mention sweetie..
Even though you tagged me a side chick undecided tongue
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by dechandel(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ipledge.. I am just getting to see this.. Thanks hannie kiss
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by akinsadeez(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:

Akinsadeez - If someone told me you and I would become friends I would have said that's impossible.. To be candid, bro I respect your intelligence and your level of maturity anytime anyday.. Kudos bro cool

Hahahahahaha. Prof. Funny post. We bin dey fight before? lol grin grin grin grin grin

I really appreciate n respect you jare brother. keep doing your thing. cool
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by tosyne2much(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
akinsadeez:

Hahahahahaha. Prof. Funny post. We bin dey fight before? lol grin grin grin grin grin

I really appreciate n respect you jare brother. keep doing your thing. cool
Hahahaha cheesy

Do you want the screen shot ?
cheesy
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sleeky_sleeky sleekyshuga.

The love is mushual o.... grin

Mizmycoli/dechandel told me to consider comedy, can you imagine? angry

Happy Sunday y'all /post election or election continua. kiss
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by 1miccza: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Buhahaha, the funniest thing I like about you romancelanders is that you guys always think the whole of nairaland revolves around you lots alone. . My guy abeg change the title of this thread to "what you like the most about your favourite romancelander" and not what you like the most about your favourite nairalander. cheesy

Spot on bro!!!
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Ishilove: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hmmm
My Fave Naira landers.

Well, some of them no send me...
But I will talk anyway.
grin

Tallesty1 Romancelanders joined me and him in holy Datrimony. Today's his birthday btw. See my tribute here. https://www.nairaland.com/1874427/yaayyhhh-tallesty1-1-happy-birthdayyyy/5#32119481

MzNelly sup sup Bebekiss I'm usually the first liker of your diary posts.
This babe amazes me....she writes flawlessly.....my clan of friends are amazed at her intelligence. How you doing sweets. I hope you know you're mostly on my mindwink

Missclasssy Your gender keeps giving folks high bp. Tsk tsk. Well, I think you're a trail blazer.

Zicoraads Dyaaaam, your voice though. So I heard his voice for the first time yesterday. See flows mehn, see converso....hehehehehe. I usually don't last that long except the person has A-game.

Mzgracie Omo Iya mi. Sup Bebekiss You know you're loved for Life.

AirborneLacer Former e-husband.....got a friend in me for lifekiss

My sleep easy crewgrincheesy Xcapizt! BreezyRita Kika23 Goofyone (The most generous, yet sensible guy I've met in here)

Crackhaus....(speechless) The guy got game! Truss me! cheesy

Pickabeau1 He's married. undecided I don't allow myself crush on married men. If i could, He is sooo worth it! Those brains he has tho'

Inza! undecided You keep beating me over there. Why so heartlessangry
Cut love for you brokiss

Kachisbarbie Dechandel - Sweetests. Amazing chicks. You make that side fun!

FriedPlantain! I know you don't like me....well I like you sha.....continue hating bro. It's allowedgrincheesywink wait, you know I'm kidding, right?

Ishilove.....

Obiagelli Omenka... We haven't interacted in a bit, we cool? I connected with these duo beyond partisanshipkiss

Chibwike.... Your frankness without guile inspires.

Idowuogbo....

Errrrrrr....
My brain's skipping....

Eissshhhhh....who aren't I mentioning o o o

*pensive*

Will be right back.

Happy Sunday Guyssmiley

I can see you haven't quite decided what you like about me. I can't be that puzzling, can I? cheesy cheesy

Well, I am glad I made your list. You are one of the few female Nairalanders I genuinely admire smiley
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
cherryice:

darkrebel666 because hes blunt

~ What is blunt about me? ..You this woman, you have come again.
Now where's my flagella, I think you need some ass spanking grin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by RoyalRoy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ewuro4:
Fried plantain see where you brought me? grin

I have many fav NLers oo!!

RoyalRoy.. Brova from another Motha. :

cool

kiss kiss kiss

***Runs off before Monsieur Ewuro comes along**
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
RottenTomato:
I want to s*ck the bosoms of ireneony!

~ Breast Cancer is very real bro.
Beware of the bosoms you suck grin

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MizMyColi(f): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ishilove:

I can see you haven't quite decided what you like about me. I can't be that puzzling, can I? cheesy cheesy

Well, I am glad I made your list. You are one of the few female Nairalanders I genuinely admire smiley

Hehehe
I feel like making this post my signaturegrin

Thanks Ma'amsmiley

*modified*
My respects didn't start today. If I commit to putting words down, I'm sure I'll say stuff.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by damiso(f): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
CityNG:

Only to the droopy armed mouth breathing troglodytes that deserves them grin

I also give positive accolades when it's due.

Thank you Sir.

Thank you sis kiss I love you and naijababe's realness.No fronting. kiss

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Ishilove: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehe
I feel like making this post my signaturegrin

Thanks Ma'amsmiley

*modified*
My respects didn't start today. If I commit to putting words down, I'm sure I'll say stuff.
I blush... embarassed

I feel so gay right now tongue grin

Thanks sis smiley

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by andyanders: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
ROKIATU is the person I so much admire because of her intelligence and smartness.Sure that she is wonderfully made but she has brain to complement her person.
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MizMyColi(f): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
dechandel:
Mizmycoli kiss kiss
Thanks for the mention sweetie..
Even though you tagged me a side chick undecided tongue

Chandie candy.
There's no chandelier as graceful as you.

Sidechick ke?sad
Mbanukiss
I reject that ministry, even for my enemygrin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hmmm
My Fave Naira landers.

Well, some of them no send me...
But I will talk anyway.
grin

Tallesty1 Romancelanders joined me and him in holy Datrimony. Today's his birthday btw. See my tribute here. https://www.nairaland.com/1874427/yaayyhhh-tallesty1-1-happy-birthdayyyy/5#32119481

MzNelly sup sup Bebekiss I'm usually the first liker of your diary posts.
This babe amazes me....she writes flawlessly.....my clan of friends are amazed at her intelligence. How you doing sweets. I hope you know you're mostly on my mindwink

Missclasssy Your gender keeps giving folks high bp. Tsk tsk. Well, I think you're a trail blazer.

Zicoraads Dyaaaam, your voice though. So I heard his voice for the first time yesterday. See flows mehn, see converso....hehehehehe. I usually don't last that long except the person has A-game.

Mzgracie Omo Iya mi. Sup Bebekiss You know you're loved for Life.

AirborneLacer Former e-husband.....got a friend in me for lifekiss

My sleep easy crewgrincheesy Xcapizt! BreezyRita Kika23 Goofyone (The most generous, yet sensible guy I've met in here)

Crackhaus....(speechless) The guy got game! Truss me! cheesy

Pickabeau1 He's married. undecided I don't allow myself crush on married men. If i could, He is sooo worth it! Those brains he has tho'

Inza! undecided You keep beating me over there. Why so heartlessangry
Cut love for you brokiss

Kachisbarbie Dechandel - Sweetests. Amazing chicks. You make that side fun!

FriedPlantain! I know you don't like me....well I like you sha.....continue hating bro. It's allowedgrincheesywink wait, you know I'm kidding, right?

Ishilove.....

Obiagelli Omenka... We haven't interacted in a bit, we cool? I connected with these duo beyond partisanshipkiss

Chibwike.... Your frankness without guile inspires.

Idowuogbo....

Errrrrrr....
My brain's skipping....

Eissshhhhh....who aren't I mentioning o o o

*pensive*

Will be right back.

Happy Sunday Guyssmiley

Happy Sunday sis, been caught up in election fever.

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ishilove:

You have that effect on everyone. Thanks for the other day (i don't know if it was you or maclatunji)

2 Likes

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MizMyColi(f): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bless you Sleekysugar Hunsmiley

Lmao.....
Kachisbarbie, that your latest joke still got me reeling in unbridled laughter.

You are one smart, intelligent chic mehn. Respects.
Comedy go pay as side hobby sha.
Think am firstgrin
Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Ishilove: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

You have that effect on everyone. Thanks for the other day (i don't know if it was you or maclatunji)
That's news to me.

You're welcome, but it i was mac smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi embarassed embarassed

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by BreezyRita(f): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2015

Mizmycoli, thank you! kiss

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
Bless you Sleek_ysugar Hunsmiley

Lmao.....
Kachisb_arbie, that your latest joke still got me reeling in unbridled laughter.

You are one smart, intelligent chic mehn. Respects.
Comedy go pay as side hobby sha.
Think am firstgrin

Awwww.
Thanks_Dalu_ Gracias. kiss

I am blushing.

Biko kwa, don't mention that our joke here o.
Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by MizMyColi(f): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Awwww.
Thanks_Dalu_ Gracias. kiss

I am blushing.

Biko kwa, don't mention that our joke here o.
Hahahahahaha.

You are welcomesmiley
Talk ke? Make I chop ban?

I wish I could upload my laughs via VN.
Babe, no kee me biko.

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by dechandel(f): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Chandie candy.
There's no chandelier as graceful as you.

Sidechick ke?sad
Mbanukiss
I reject tham ministry, even for my enemygrin
Iseee grin grin
Graceful chandelier cheesy.. New moniker cooking up for me grin

Kachisbarbie a.k.a Helen Paul grin grin
I sight you o kiss kiss
Even Mizmycoli seconds you being a comedian grin grin

1 Like

Re: Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander by LarrySun(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Kilokeys: I love your simplicity..

Chibwike: Your act of making peace with everyone, no matter how annoying they turn out to be still strucks me.. Sincerely, you are gentle @ heart..

Kachisbarbie: You have this charisma you carry about, and trust me, you have this way of making me laugh.. Also, you are an intelligent lady..

Softsparky: Still studying you wink.. You are quite a lively bae kiss..

Iceberylin: Your post(s) always gets my rib cracking.. Funny chap!! You also showed your caring side wink, & I am grateful for that..

Larrysun: You give me a run for my MB.. I can never get tired of staring @ my screen, reading your work(s).. You are wisdom filled, and you earn my respect cool..

Jacksparrow127: I love your sense of humor.. You can be quite troublesome embarassed.

MizMyColi: You are quite accommodating..

Emusmith: I enjoy your inspiring threads, and you are quite cool headed wink..

Caracta: An intelligent, young lady.. No regrets since I knew you..

Yemi2plus: I love your spirit of helping out..

Omavik: You are quite a grateful soul.. Hope to see you someday..

Vivly: Another intelligent lady, sister etc.
Wow! I'm so pleased! Thank you, ma'am, for always taking your precious time to read my works. May God bless you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship? / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos / My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.