Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano (5130 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Dis Gal Called Farano / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
lordhugo:

Babe, You finished my wraps!

[img]https://media1./media/BdR7LApFzvNok/200.gif[/img]

Loool .. Im skywalking grin
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by baralatie(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
kevinberry:
Same here with me op

She banned my account till 2096

I have to say,she is taking this stuff personal and too far...am sure oga seu.n would have told them the maximum limit of days and hours when banning someone,but she just decide to use this opportunity to wicked most NL....

Just as a popular saying goes

Give a woman an atom of authority or power and she shall trample on you...

It ain't her fault thou..
She is just opportune

She should enjoy the position while it last...

Someday,just someday

*Berry*
2096 is small na!
I was thinking you got 2296!
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by iPopAlomo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Mail mod n cc her name

What are you saying nah? ( I could get banned for this question too) I should mail someone and cc them... when someone sends you a pm on nairaland... don't you get a notification on top...?

I mailed Mr. Justwise and he replied immediately... do I need to Cc him...

You talk like this because you haven't been banned for something like asking an harmless question... when you get banned... mail her and cc her... you hear...

1 Like

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
kevinberry:
Same here with me op

She banned my account till 2096. Can u imagine

She is just opportune., I did rather say She's childish and inexperienced

*Berry*
There many Female mods on nairaland doing fine and acting maturely
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
iPopAlomo:

What are you saying nah? ( I could get banned for this question too) I should mail someone and cc them... when someone sends you a pm on nairaland... don't you get a notification on top...?

I mailed Mr. Justwise and he replied immediately... do I need to Cc him...

You talk like this because you haven't been banned for something like asking an harmless question... when you get banned... mail her and cc her... you hear...

Ok but try and apologies u might have done something wrong . Without realising .. Dont b bitter .. Just saying this thread thing is not the way to resolve issues
Lol anyway im out just my opinion wink
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by iPopAlomo(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
kevinberry:
Same here with me op

She banned my account till 2096

I have to say,she is taking this stuff personal and too far...am sure oga seu.n would have told them the maximum limit of days and hours when banning someone,but she just decide to use this opportunity to wicked most NL....

Just as a popular saying goes

Give a woman an atom of authority or power and she shall trample on you...

She is just opportune

She should enjoy the position while it last...

Someday,just someday

*Berry*

Chai... I'm telling you... nah witch-hunt... I don't tag her... I don't follow her... why she come dey ban me... even if she ban me... why she go ban me for nothing...?!
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
baralatie:

2096 is small na!
I was thinking you got 2296!

Am telling you bro..

I guess she takes pleasure in banning her fellow nairalanders.....

A girl like her should first put herself in the position of the person she wants to ban,and see if it will make her happy no matter the type of offence the person might have committed...

I guess her brain is not mature up to that stage yet...

She is just a little girl with the body of a lady,her soul,brain and conscience is still pre-mature...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by lordhugo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Loool .. Im skywalking grin

If i send you a PM, would you oblige me your digits?

Make my day!

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
lordhugo:

Make my day!

Lol so because of wrap u want digit

C ur life grin
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by chimerase2: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dimples192:
Lol
Thread closed
Op banned
shey na me u de bone okwaya dimple angry
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
iPopAlomo:

What are you saying nah? ( I could get banned for this question too)
watchout oo. Wen iron lady comes hmmm, her ban button fit land on ur head o #lol:-D:-);-)
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Chai... I'm telling you... nah witch-hunt... I don't tag her... I don't follow her... why she come dey ban me... even if she ban me... why she go ban me for nothing...?!

You know a girl will want to use any position in terms of power she find herself to intimidate people

That exactly what she is doing...I have been to other sections,this are diff there...

She is just a little girl,with the body of a ldy..

Her sould,mind and conscience is still pre-mature

Let her continue with her evil deeds...
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by chimerase2: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

C ur life grin
sweeri earlier on u said u dnt hv ma time, amu sure u hv it nw *whispers to he sweet agbalumo ears* i hv sometim 4 u nabania cheesy
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by iPopAlomo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Ok but try and apologies u might have done something wrong . Without realising .. Dont b bitter .. Just saying this thread thing is not the way to resolve issues

PunkyOoh:
Why? It's the truth. Let's face it, Nigerians don't
leave a very good impression wherever they set foot
on. We're not the 1st to frown upon that &
definitely aren't the last. They still continue to date
you though despite all the snide remarks, isn't that
what's important? " Sacrificial love" ? LMFAO.

iPopAlomo:
Are you drunk....?!
Are you leaving a very good impression of a SOUTH
AFRICAN on nairaland...?!!!

*modified*
Double standards of the mods in Romance section...
banning me for asking a perfectly logical question... I
mailed them and I got no reply...

2 Likes

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
kevinberry:

Am telling you bro..

A girl like her should first put herself in the position of the person she wants to ban,and see if it will make her happy no matter the type of offence the person might have committed...

She is just a little girl with the body of a lady,her soul,brain and conscience is still pre-mature...

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by lordhugo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

C ur life grin

I want you to be my Marijuana queen under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by iPopAlomo(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Apologise fire... for wetin nah...?
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
lordhugo:

I want you to be my Marijuana queen under Buhari.

Haba they havent announced the winner yet .. Anyway lol lets stop derialing this thread
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Luedave:
There many Female mods on nairaland doing fine and acting maturely

You a right bro....

Her's is just pure wickedness....

Let her continue....

Am watching and waiting for her to ban me again..
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by baralatie(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
kevinberry:

Am telling you bro..

hmmm!I get you but have thought of yourself being in her own shoes!
have you thought of the responsibilities and decisions she has to make,to make sure that thoughts that are been expressed are a little bit moderate.
honestly! I give a big respect to all the mods on naira land!there was a time politics section went out of control,likewise the romance section.
how the were able to maneuver and bring this two section under control is short of a miracle!
trust me! she is not strict at all.she may not be perfect but when it comes to no strict guys with magic banning fingers...............................,..............
ask the older NL members!
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by braindamage(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Don't take Nairaland too serious, except it adds a dollar to your bank account, makes sleep available grin, makes you happy and does not make you miss heaven
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
chimerase2:
shey na me u de bone okwaya dimple angry

Now say that again but in English angry
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by baralatie(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
braindamage:
Don't take Nairaland too serious, except it adds a dollar to your bank account, makes sleep available grin, makes you happy and does not make you miss heaven
yes o!
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
braindamage:
dat gal called farano needs to know dis
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
baralatie:

hmmm!I get you but have thought of yourself being in her own shoes!
have you thought of the responsibilities and decisions she has to make,to make sure that thoughts that are been expressed are a little bit moderate.
honestly! I give a big respect to all the mods on naira land!there was a time politics section went out of control,likewise the romance section.
how the were able to maneuver and bring this two section under control is short of a miracle!
trust me! she is not strict at all.she may not be perfect but when it comes to no strict guys with magic banning fingers...............................,..............
ask the older NL members!

Her case is diff..

Last week during the whooing challenge..when she was ask to drop her lines...she started threaten her fellow NL peeps that once she is ready to drop her line and they continue to comment continuously,she is going to give them an Hour ban...and she went ahead and ban to ban most of them....they have to quickly log in with their second account to witness and follow the thread...is that not wickedness.....
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by chimerase2: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dimples192:

Now say that again but in English angry
Amu i speaking Dijin or suwahili language, abi u do mistake see ma 32 for outside? angry
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Equado(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
She's biased....she's sentimental and she favours some people to others....imagine this scenario,two peeps are having an E-fyt and both have broken 1 or more rules of nairaland. The so called 'Farano' bans one and lives the other...simply because she likes one or one is more popular than the other. As far as am concerned she needs to go, I dare any moderator to ban me for speaking my mind(truth).Nairaland gots to get rid of immature and sentimental mods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by KingTom(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
gone are daYs when you'll not try this crap with sexkillz Smh
I swear you for chop 30 years ban, that albino sexkillz made life very difficult grin
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
lordhugo:

Make my day!

I just threw up in my mouth angry
Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by lordhugo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Haba they havent announced the winner yet .. Anyway lol lets stop derialing this thread

OK! back to the thread.

Opening a thread about a Mod will only further alienate both parties from reaching a logical conclusion!

1. Simply send the Mod a PM and wait for things to blow over.
or
2. open a thread with a tone of 'naivety' or one of seeking further clarification concerning the ban.

VIOLENCE AND ACCUSATIONS WILL NEVER CONTRIBUTE TO NATION BUILDING!

1 Like

Re: Strict And Unfair Moderator Called Farano by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
kevinberry:

Her case is diff..

Last week during the whooing challenge..when she was ask to drop her lines...she started threaten her fellow NL peeps that once she is ready to drop her line and they continue to comment continuously,she is going to give them an Hour ban...and she went ahead and ban to ban most of them....they have to quickly log in with their second account to witness and follow the thread...is that not wickedness.....

nt wickedness but stupidity in d highest degree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw On My Four Months Old Girlfriend's Phone / Update On My Wife To Be That Got Impregnated By Her Ex-boyfriend In South Africa / I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.