Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (72777 Views)

How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by shotty1: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2008
it depends on the lady and the situation you met each other
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by loffers(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2008
how about this
i fell in love wit u the very first day i saw you,

to many this is not possible,
to some its o.k
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by codeexp1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2008
Hi , Hope you guys will take me as your friend. Specially Relationship starts with friendship !! I think A cute smile ignites the freeling and keeping shut attracts the butterflies ? what do u think ?
I am using this web site http://www.codelogics.com/friends to find New friends.
My name came on google search after i created my profile on this web site
What do u think ?
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by nubila(f): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2008
Be honest with your intentions and dont beat around the bush. No matter what you say, your actions will speak lounder than words.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2008
nubila:

Be honest with your intentions and don't beat around the bush. No matter what you say, your actions will speak louder than words.

cheesy totally agree,it's more of how u carry yourself. woman are good at body language they can tell if u are nervous,or scared. just get comfortable and say whats on ur mind. or Go read David D'Angelo grin that's only when you have hit rock bottom
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by nubila(f): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2008
pc guru:

cheesy totally agree,it's more of how u carry yourself. woman are good at body language they can tell if u are nervous,or scared. just get comfortable and say whats on your mind. or Go read David D'Angelo grin that's only when you have hit rock bottom

Believe me, she will feel more comfortable around you if you seem honest than trying to act a flirt.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by toygod2: 3:39am On Jul 31, 2012
approach by her with ur car now or beta run after her like an antelope wey dem dey pursue,but make sure u no sweat o....but make her dat u av bin after her like relay-race by gasping for breath.LOL
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by oluomad(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
Oops
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by a2space(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Charming:
I see alot of beautiful girls and I don't have feelings that i should go talk to them maybe she will give me a chance in her life. Is it because I am not very rich or I will I say my main self inside me is not ready for anything like that or do i think their level is more than mine. Please I need an answer to this

Michael

read this post for answers to your question https://www.nairaland.com/2971906/how-picked-up-beautiful-afro-brazilian
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by MrCork: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Charming:
I see alot of beautiful girls and I don't have feelings that i should go talk to them maybe she will give me a chance in her life. Is it because I am not very rich or I will I say my main self inside me is not ready for anything like that or do i think their level is more than mine. Please I need an answer to this

Michael

angry
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by MrCork: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Charming:

Michael

..ok..so you plan to meet babe for the first time in yorrr life (& she don't even no u) & then you expet her to give you a chance in her lives.....so you can messsit up & run away......abi?.... bro..my prrrofesional opinion...you confused...really really confuse! ! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Everyone is saying make her your friend first and it makes me wonder how you will make a random stranger your friend, lemme narrate a story about this a girl i met in a cyber cafe fair complexion, moderate height but am taller than her, eloquent and fluent, educated, hairy, chatty and a welcoming personality she was all over me because of how vast my knowledge of phones and computer is and her intrest increased when she finds out i am a computer science student waiting for direct entry and she told me shes traveling but she resides in my area and wont be back for awhile so i said theres little chance am gonna meet this girl again lemme just make a move, then i started spilling thrash using romantic lines and she gave mw her number before she left, i went home happy and imagining things i almost got hit by a motorcycle, we chatted on wasap easily until i ask we meet she didn't reply for awhile before later telling me she cant meet for a reason i don't know, she started replying in monosyllables afterwards, gradually she stopped replying after blankly telling me i waste her time, so as far as am concerned dont waste your time on any girl just tell her how you feel and have it in your mind that theres only three answers NO= MOVE ON, YES=LOVE BEGINS, I'LL THINK ABOUT IT =MY BROTHER MOVE TO THE NEXT THING, because i regretted wasting three good werks on this silly girl.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by xendra: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Everyone is saying make her your friend first and it makes me wonder how you will make a random stranger your friend, lemme narrate a story about this a girl i met in a cyber cafe fair complexion, moderate height but am taller than her, eloquent and fluent, educated, hairy, chatty and a welcoming personality she was all over me because of how vast my knowledge of phones and computer is and her intrest increased when she finds out i am a computer science student waiting for direct entry and she told me shes traveling but she resides in my area and wont be back for awhile so i said theres little chance am gonna meet this girl again lemme just make a move, then i started spilling thrash using romantic lines and she gave mw her number before she left, i went home happy and imagining things i almost got hit by a motorcycle, we chatted on wasap easily until i ask we meet she didn't reply for awhile before later telling me she cant meet for a reason i don't know, she started replying in monosyllables afterwards, gradually she stopped replying after blankly telling me i waste her time, so as far as am concerned dont waste your time on any girl just tell her how you feel and have it in your mind that theres only three answers NO= MOVE ON, YES=LOVE BEGINS, I'LL THINK ABOUT IT =MY BROTHER MOVE TO THE NEXT THING, because i regretted wasting three good werks on this silly girl.
Ah! thank God she did not accept you, you wanted to date a silly girl
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
xendra:
Ah! thank God she did not accept you, you wanted to date a silly girl
no her behavior is silly am human and no one deserves such treatment
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by yuiop(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thread closed, Op is already married.
Phew www
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jonathan2787:
Boss.You got the '' I WILL THINK ABOUT IT '' wrong, most times, if the guy persist a bit, The end result is always '' YES ''
MY current Gf said ''NO '' at first, later she changed her ring tone to '' I WILL THINK ABOUT IT '' and with a bit of sync when i was about loosing hope of dating her ,cos i was almost fed up, The Golden word '' YES ''came out against all odds . And all these was within a week.
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
shegsky:

Boss.You got the '' I WILL THINK ABOUT IT '' wrong, most times, if the guy persist a bit, The end result is always '' YES ''
MY current Gf said ''NO '' at first, later she changed her ring tone to '' I WILL THINK ABOUT IT '' and with a bit of sync when i was about loosing hope of dating her ,cos i was almost fed up, The Golden word '' YES ''came out against all odds . And all these was within a week.
well i don't have time to play nairabet
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by xendra: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2016
Jonathan2787:
no her behavior is silly am human and no one deserves such treatment
issorait
Re: How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? by CBDC: 1:01am On Feb 15, 2022
we are back in 2005

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.