Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (57122 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Copiousworld: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2015
olola4:
It happened last Thursday when my brother-in-law came back from school because of the election. I was outside the house doing some stuff when I heard my wife and her brother arguing over a political matter.

After i finished with what I was doing I went inside the house to join in the discussion, and to my greatest surprise I saw my wife half naked.

Immediately I left the room and she followed me not knowing why I left the room like that. I explained to her that I didn't like it. To my greatest disappointment when my wife will reply me, she just said "it's nothing".

Please to my fellow nairalanders. I want to ask is it right? Because since that time I have been confused.

I wonder why most people keep saying its not big deal and they grew up together...like seriously? We can't always take most things trivially
This is morally and ethically wrong. Even if they grew up together, for heaven's sake, someone else is now involved. Op, i am sorry to say this but i think both your wife and his brother should morally understand the subject matter. Now for those saying this is no big deal..

Will this same brother in law walk into same home to pick a fight or even harm his sister because they grew up so?
Will he walk into her sister's matrimonial room at the middle of the night, jump into her matrimonial bed and sleep there because they grew doing so? Will this same brother walk unclad in your home and u feel comfortable because they grew up doing so?

Of course you cannot cut off your family all in the name of marriage, but there are some unacceptable norms we must eschew as we move into our matrimonial home. This is not applicable to the woman alone but same thing with the man.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Apina(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Now I think it's ok for me to tell you that I don't give a damn. Will still write how I want regardless of whether you approve of my choice of words or not. It's your prerogative to be correct all the time, just don't expect me to do the same.
i must commend d fact dat u hv a gud command of the english language but i must also chip in dat theres a great lacuna between intelligence and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2015
freshdude99:

U sef cheesy always trading softly with ur comments. Which be one apartment again shocked shocked
Freshdude be nice cheesy
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Apina:

i must commend d fact dat u hv a gud command of the english language but i must also chip in dat theres a great lacuna between intelligence and wisdom.

Your point?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by ELGREF(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Danger ahead
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Oje2: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2015
No big deal at alllllll,am married but stil do it,noting do us.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Omotayor123(f): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2015
olola4:
It happened last Thursday when my brother-in-law came back from school because of the election. I was outside the house doing some stuff when I heard my wife and her brother arguing over a political matter.

After i finished with what I was doing I went inside the house to join in the discussion, and to my greatest surprise I saw my wife half naked.

Immediately I left the room and she followed me not knowing why I left the room like that. I explained to her that I didn't like it. To my greatest disappointment when my wife will reply me, she just said "it's nothing".

Please to my fellow nairalanders. I want to ask is it right? Because since that time I have been confused.

Not a big deal. He is her brother. I'm sure she must have been doing dat ( dressing in front of him ) before Marriage so she see it as Nothing.
Don't take it to heart.#
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Btw, lemme lol...suddenly everyone is writing like they're lord fauntleroy. Kikiki.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Omotayor123(f): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2015
internetpirate:
Learn to take corrections! Constructive criticisms help develop intelligent people! It's appalling that you went through secondary school and can still say "cousin brother". Like she said, it's "cousin"; if you want to differentiate further, you can say "male cousin". Thanks for taking the correction!

Maybe her cousin has a brother And she meant to say "My cousin Brother. ( not referring to her cousin but d brother).
Just saying though.

Is dat it?
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by cycluse: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2015
very bad
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by maureeoy: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
is not right. you have done the right thin by calling her to order.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2015
Omotayor123:

Maybe her cousin has a brother And she meant to say "My cousin Brother. ( not referring to her cousin but d brother).
Just saying though.

Is dat it?
grin grin grin

To the topic: It's morally wrong!! I hear excuses of 'they grew up together in one room', 'he is her brother', bla...bla...bla...

She is now a married woman, for goodness sake, and should please accord herself that respect..

Same way, some day, he'll jump on her matrimonial bed to sleep, courtesy of 'they grew up together'..

Parents weren't foolish creating 'Male & Female rooms'..

If my kid brother is stupid enough to sit down n watch me take off my wears, then, I'll push me out..

Hello undecided undecided undecided?

Whatever happens to privacy?

OP, calling her to order was the best bet..
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by harry509: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2015
olola4:

ummmMmmmM! Na wa ooh. Dis election don cause many wahala ooh. @least d broda shud mature enuF 2 xcuse her now.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2015
EggovinMma:
This op needs to see how many times I woke up to see a wrapper over my body after sleeping completely unclad. Thanks to my brothers.Or how many times I have seen my brothers display BLOKUS from their boxers in a lazy fashion.I go just kick their legs.No biggie jare.Youre wife even was half naked, what about those of us that is completely naked? undecided
You need jesus!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by romzyxy(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL, I know what a male cousin is & no I won't take correction for a word I chose deliberately. My English is flawless. Thank you.

"My english is flawless" is like saying u r perfect in it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by paroh137(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm not accepting correction on a forum. Please. Like I said, I fare well without assistance over here in the real world, so any "help" from anyone in the virtual world of the internet, will be regarded with scorn. End of. Now leave me alone.
Your pride is just too much. I really hope the online PunkyOh is a different person from the physical one. Because if they manage to be one and the same person, this is not a curse, but you're gonna have really really big problems in life. Nobody, I repeat, nobody is perfect. Accept the damn correction and move the Bleep on.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Na rubbish na, one day ur brother go be the next person and she will think it's no big deal, what i won't take it , well op take am easy sha but that was wrong
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by stag: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh, I see you.

Nice one cool
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2015
paroh137:
Your pride is just too much. I really hope the online PunkyOh is a different person from the physical one. Because if they manage to be one and the same person, this is not a curse, but you're gonna have really really big problems in life. Nobody, I repeat, nobody is perfect. Accept the damn correction and move the Bleep on.

We're one & the same, FORTUNATELY grin And guess what? Life is all rainbows & lollipops because I'm a bulldozer cheesy No problem is too big for me ooo.

Not accepting ANY corrections on an exam I didn't sit for. Not moving on either because I'm still being quoted so..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015
stag:
PunkyOh, I see you.

Nice one cool

Hi.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Cfaze(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Oga her dressing in d front of her broda is no a big deal, there is d day my elder sister was wearing her pant in front of me n my mum complain abt it. Her reply was he's my broda maybe if she die today i will b d one to bath her,so there is ntin for her to hide for me.so it no a big deal.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Tamaris1: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
A lot of people come to nairaland to display their childishness! It is plain wrong for a married woman to dress up in front of her brothers! Simple! Even nature is against it. When they were children that was allowed; but once they attain puberty males and females (though being brothers and sisters are not permitted to display their unclothedness to each other). Will you look at your mother's unclothedness (as a man)? Is is right for a father to go naked in the presence of his 18 year old daughter. That people do certain things do not make those things right.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by paroh137(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

We're one & the same, FORTUNATELY grin And guess what? Life is all rainbows & lollipops because I'm a bulldozer cheesy No problem is too big for me ooo.

Not accepting ANY corrections on an exam I didn't sit for. Not moving on either because I'm still being quoted so..
Damn. This is wayyy worse than I thought. Carry on then. To each his own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by freshdude99(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2015
softysparky:

Freshdude be nice cheesy
U knw am nice, bcz if am not u won't be my softy cheesy I couldn't download ur music cry
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2015
paroh137:
Damn. This is wayyy worse than I thought. Carry on then. To each his own

Uh huh!
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by topeal(f): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
i doubt you taking corrections even in your 'real world'. smh
PunkyOh:

I'm not accepting correction on a forum. Please. Like I said, I fare well without assistance over here in the real world, so any "help" from anyone in the virtual world of the internet, will be regarded with scorn. End of. Now leave me alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Tamaris1: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
The devil is not manipulating his mind! He is not comfortable with it!! And I think he has that right. This is his wife we are talking about; he paid the full bride price. I will advise him to simply make this clear to his wife. No other man (brother, cousin, uncle, etc) has the right to see his wife's body. It's as simple as that.

Ernieman:
I want to believe you heard her right, she said "IT IS NOTHING". So why bring up the issue here? That is exactly how they were raised, a reflection of their childhood....something you can't take away from them.

OP, don't allow the devil to manipulate your mind. How on earth could you be thinking her brother would want to sleep with his sister, in your house? Haba! Rebuke that thought and move on....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by kaima1984(f): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2015
softysparky:

Maybe they use to live in a one room apartment.
And they dnt have wrapper nor towel to cover up??
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by PunkyOh(f): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2015
topeal:
i doubt you taking corrections even in your 'real world'. smh

Bytch, shake your fùcking head for yourself. Relevant vs. Irrelevant. Phantoms on an anonymous forum & their opinions are irrelevant to me. Until I ask for an opinion, plead the 5th & stay out of my way. It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2015
kaima1984:
And they dnt have wrapper nor towel to cover up??
Op said half unclad, maybe we should ask him to explain better.
Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? by Dcaliphate(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2015
samonom:
Take it easy, let her know dat she is Married now, some family are used to it. Talk with her she might ignore it first but later she[b] at just[/b].
omg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.