Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice (1906 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by gadgetzz: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
I just applied for a belgium visa, and while i am having my fasting for the Visa to be approved, to my greatest surprise, my girlfriend dey pray make den no give me the visa, and all she said was, i will marry an oyinbo if dem give me d visa, i dont really know what to do about this and i have tried to convince her, but she no wan hear word, i dont know what to do about this, i beg mak una advice me pls
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by Godalone(m): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2009
Presently,you don't need any advice,when you get the visa come back.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by Magz(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2009
^^lol
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by Ben13: 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2009
You think her prayer against the visa will work ** maybe that's why you are worried
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by fs(f): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2009
It amazes me the advice people seek on here. You have to do what you have to do. No one is going to tell you to stay or not stay. Only you know why you want to go to Belgium and only you two can truly discuss why she doesn't want to go and come up with a solution. Besides, wait until you get the visa and then start worrying.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by gadgetzz: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2009
i just want her to be positive, u no say person need to be positive for that kin thin na
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by cvibe: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2009
She knows she'll lose you to an Oyinbo which is a fact.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by martho(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
na u sabi
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by Nautillus(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2009
Dont go. . . .Stay with her
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by IykeD(m): 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2009
My broda, you are not ready to travel yet, when you are ready come back and tell us.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by joobreel(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2009
she i scared cos she knows you very well.
on what to do?; when u get the visa, u will use ur brain!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by MrCrackles(m): 12:27am On Jan 24, 2009
POSTER
I reserve my comments till you get the visa
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by omega25red(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ poster did you get the visa? and what are you going to do in belgium and why belgium and are you married to this girl and why would you continue to stay with someone who is praying for you to fail when it comes to achieving your dreams
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by sijjy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2009
Hey, wait to you get ur visa before u start worrying about this. And again, there must be a reason why u applied for the visa so deal with it.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by adebisi1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2009
pray to get a visa? wonder shell never end , Your girlfriend is write once you get your ass to Belgium she know you ganna forget her cos she think she don't worth it anymore that is there mentality
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2009
u betta go to ur bleeping abroad and make money. she neva see beta guy. dont let her prevent u frm ur chance of makin it cos if u dont go now to make it in life she will in d future dump u 4 d guy wey just com bak 4rm d same belgium. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesnt Want Me To Travel Abroad Pls Advice by dean2725: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

POSTER
I reserve my comments till you get the visa

seconded!!!

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon Passion / r / Count Your Babes - Ladies And Gent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.