Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! (21235 Views)

Pregnant Mother Of Two, 7 Others Paraded As Robbery Suspects / Police Arrest Boko Haram Suspect In Borno Gov’s Lodge / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by wunmilyn(f): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ehn ehnnnnnn
new system of robbery. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wonders shall never end for 9ja
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by chi101: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2009
Hillarious. Reports reaching me indicates that the goat in question has tried to turn back to a man. Right now, it is in a condition of  half man, half goat. See pix
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by chi101: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2009
Hillarious. Reports reaching me indicates that the goat in question has tried to turn back to a man. Right now, it is in a condition of  half man, half goat. See pix

Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2009
I no fit shout! grin grin grin

The police is your friend.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2009
First, Yar Adua's people holding up the landing of a plane for 3hrs, now COPS ARE ARRESTING GOATS!!!!!!!
angry And someone asked me why i don't want to live in Nigeria.

Seriously, did someone make this up?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Sapphic: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2009
@ Topic,

May God save us from our backward mentality in that country. If the international media was to carry this, Nigeria would be the butt of the world's jokes. Lord have mercy. We need deliverance. embarassed
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Tasma: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2009
Very very sad. In the 21st century we still have stories like this to tell. I weep for this country. Well, please lock the goat up till he confesses. Pathetic!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2009
*Phone rings*

Martian: Hello
Police: Mr Martian, we have asuspect in regards to the theft in your home
Martian: Thank you sir, has the person been interrogated yet
Police: No Sir
Martian: Why not
Police:We are waiting
Martian: Waiting for what?
Police:Waiting for him to turn back into a man
Martian: Huh
Police: Right now, he is a goat
Martian: Huh??
Police:Oga, the man turned into a goat!!
Martian: WTF are you talking about?
Police:the neighbourhood watch people said he stood against a wall and turned into a goat
Martian: okay, hmmmmmmmmm, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by mustafar1: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2009
Martian:

*Phone rings*

Martian: Hello
Police: Mr Martian, we have asuspect in regards to the theft in your home
Martian: Thank you sir, has the person been interrogated yet
Police: No Sir
Martian: Why not
Police:We are waiting
Martian: Waiting for what?
Police:Waiting for him to turn back into a man
Martian: Huh
Police: Right now, he is a goat
Martian: Huh??
Police:Oga, the man turned into a goat!!
Martian: WTF are you talking about?
Police:the neighbourhood watch people said he stood against a wall and turned into a goat
Martian: okay, hmmmmmmmmm, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

hahahaha TGIF thanks
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by ayodeji1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
come to think of it.could it be that the cops wanted to eat suya and decided to fap the goat and were caught in the act and so decided to turn the story around to avoid the shame?JUST A THOUGHT,JUUUST A THOUGHT.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by chiegemba(f): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2009
SONG OF THE SEASON

Come and see Kwara Wonder,
Come and see Kwara Wonder,
The best subject we like to read,
is celebrity goat, celebrity goat,
come with ur knives for a share, (2ce)
Goat thief!Goat thief!!

Venue : Kwara State Police Station
Cell # 4

Gate Pass : Mazda Car

LMAO, Nigeria a land of miracles, where humans turn to goat and goats turn to hhumans,

LOL, LOL,
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by nedureg01(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
wetin d ploice dey wait for? abeg kill d goat use am do barbecue! 9ja una too much!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by BOSS7: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2009
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by jintujinta(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2009
Hmm, omode ko mo oogun, oun pee ni efo. "A child who can not identify herbs, call it vegetable". Am surprised that many people are pretending that things like this don't happen in real life, in Nigeria. Famous warriors in Yorubaland had turned into several things to avoid dangers. You can still come closer in history to see notable politicians who escaped dangers by turning to various things. they stilll do today. Adelakun was a powerful politician / juju man in Ibadan, go and read about him.

Have you people not heard of people vomiting or passing feaces containing live tortoise, frogs or other creeping creatures, once they get delivered? Forget your western ideas and face reality. The evil world is capable of doing anything. Would you deny that witches and wizards turn to birds? If they do, why is it difficult to believe that a man will turn into a ram to escape justice.

If the policeman had been too cautious to arrest the ram and left it, wouldnt the ram have turned to a man once the accusers had left? While i am not saying that this particular incident is true or false, yet i want to tell you doubting thomases to belive in the existence of juju and it's potency. Except you are truly covered, you would just be deceiving yourself and operating under the manipulation of juju.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2009
roflmao!!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by mustafar1: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2009
is that not the same kwara where teachers flunked a test comprising pry 4 math and english questions. maibe the police officers in the state were taught by those teachers.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by earTHMama: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
is that not the same kwara where teachers flunked a test comprising pry 4 math and english question. maibe the police men in the state were taught by those teachers.
The Nigerian police has nothing to do with state . The DPO or state inspector of police may be igbo or hausa and I suspect the latter. No yoruba police will come up with this kind of ridiculous news.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2009
as a PH guy, i have heard these kinds of stories in different forms. what with a woman turning into goat during the 2003 local elections and the garrison "catwoman". the goat should be slaughterd before nightfall grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by tainot2002(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2009
Na wa o!Wonder shall never end in this country.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by mustafar1: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2009
earTHMama:

The Nigerian police has nothing to do with state . The DPO or state inspector of police may be igbo or hausa and I suspect the latter. No yoruba police will come up with this kind of ridiculous news.

can you stop spreading this your HERPIS u call comments. PLEASE.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by BOSS7: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2009
must_a_far:

can you stop spreading this your HERPIS u call comments. PLEASE.

She's seriously calling for attention that's why.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2009
jintujinta:

Hmm, omode ko mo oogun, oun pee ni efo. "A child who can not identify herbs, call it vegetable". Am surprised that many people are pretending that things like this don't happen in real life, in Nigeria. Famous warriors in Yorubaland had turned into several things to avoid dangers. You can still come closer in history to see notable politicians who escaped dangers by turning to various things. they stilll do today. Adelakun was a powerful politician / juju man in Ibadan, go and read about him.

Have you people not heard of people vomiting or passing feaces containing live tortoise, frogs or other creeping creatures, once they get delivered? Forget your western ideas and face reality. The evil world is capable of doing anything. Would you deny that witches and wizards turn to birds? If they do, why is it difficult to believe that a man will turn into a ram to escape justice.

If the policeman had been too cautious to arrest the ram and left it, wouldnt the ram have turned to a man once the accusers had left? While i am not saying that this particular incident is true or false, yet i want to tell you doubting thomases to belive in the existence of juju and it's potency. Except you are truly covered, you would just be deceiving yourself and operating under the manipulation of juju.

I need to stop coming to this site!!!!! Some of you people are just so F*CKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  I'M SURE IT'S BASTARDS LIKE YOU THAT BURN PEOPLE ALIVE.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by mykali(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2009
lol. i have laughed so hard all thru the 1st two pages.

okay, i know i've watched some nollywood movies where ritualists change to dogs or vultures and all that. but they where just movies. never knew such things could actually happen in real life.

i heard a very infamous thief, DERICO, used to go against a wall and dissappear. sad

well, this sure as hell doesnt bode well for Nigeria's publicity standings.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Ugwumba(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
Naija!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Jakumo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2009
jintujinta:

The above writing clearly illustrates why Africa will remain the butt of jokes for at least a couple more generations.  The Dark Continent is infested with hordes of wild-eyed savages just like the above writer, whose feeble minds are so atrophied that they will accept without question even the most preposterous and insane fairy tales they hear, assimilating them into a jigsaw-puzzle of truly demented assumptions that propels them deeper into the throes of full-blown clinical insanity with each passing day of their pointless existences.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by BOSS7: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2009
Maybe - Just maybe the Kwara State government could eventually have a case for at least supporting CCTV at last (I hope Fashola's reading).
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Ugwumba(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2009
jintujinta:

Have you people not heard of people ,

Note how jintu nevers states he has actually seen any of this happen. People are free to believe in whatever they like (UFOs from another civilization, the Loch Ness monster etc are favorite Western ones), but for an official organ of government, in any country, to foist this silliness on its people, is a serious embarassment.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by tangent(f): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2009
this is ridiculous. how can a man transform into a goat? nigerian police and their tales. shocked shocked shocked shocked
i hope the dpo or police superintendent does not slaughter this goat as isi ewu this weekend.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
And No one ever captured the goat transforming into a man or vice versa? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=28pt]I NO FIT SHOUT[/size]
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by aieromon(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2009
breaking news!!!!

the goat has uttered its first words shocked shocked shocked shocked

O.C,how much coins make i give you make we die this matter?

the D.P.O is presently considering the offer and we ain't talking "goatnuts" here but serious bar8) cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by tpia: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ugwuanyi Monitors Compliance, Visits Land Boundaries / Ogun Crisis: 23 Herdsmen Were Killed — Sarkin Fulani / 9th National Assembly… Dogara Moves To Retain Speaker’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.