Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! (21231 Views)

Pregnant Mother Of Two, 7 Others Paraded As Robbery Suspects / Police Arrest Boko Haram Suspect In Borno Gov’s Lodge / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Macvyno(m): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2009
Can someone just imagine for me how it would have sounded like, if this whole thing where to be Cow and not a goat?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Pennywise(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2009
Your famous goat is now Yahoo News worthy. You all should be proud.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/ap_on_fe_st/odd_goat_thief
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by worldsearc(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2009
Tourists already arriving Nigeria in numbers to view this magis goat. This goat is making more news in the international community than our president.

From Softepedia
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Goat-Arrested-for-Armed-Robbery-in-Nigeria-102805.shtml

One newspaper even features the black-and-white goat on its national front cover, alongside some straws. The case has sparked massive interest in the country, and people are really into the case, so to speak. They see this as a confrontation between science and tradition, and many are camped outside the jail where the goat is being kept, expecting news of the situation every moment.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by idupaul: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2009
jst saw some goats near my car ooo . i de fear ooo , sha i don alert rapid response sqaud of the presence of heavily armed goats near my car grin grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by DereI(f): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2009
Macvyno:

Can someone just imagine for me how it would have sounded like, if this whole thing where to be Cow and not a goat?

The guy is cool sef. He wouldve turned into a hyena or a wolf. That way, no one will venture come near him. tongue
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by samparian(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2009
its embarrassing that our police could be so stupid and naive to parade a goat before the press. If the thief actually turned into "a goat", they should have just killed it instantly. what nonsense!!!
i had refused to believe that this post is authentic till i just saw it on yahoo.
As a Nigerian living abroad, its really embarrassing for me.
i know juju exits but we shouldnt flaunt such nonsense before the whole world to see.
Next, we may say that a herd of cows robbed the central bank
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ode remo
can we send this iwu or is it ewu goat to somalia.it will serve many dinner plates

How hypocritical can blind patriotic nigerians be all the time?

A lot of nigerins are starving and someone is advocating for the goat be sent to somalians for dinner. undecided
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by idupaul: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2009
A lot of nigerins are starving and someone is advocating for the goat be sent to somalians for dinner.

WORD****** MAN
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by FBS: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2009
is it that bad?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by denony(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2009
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

THE GOAT WAS BROUGHT TO COURT, AND WAS INTEROGATED.

THE MAGISTRATE:              WHAT'S HIS OFFENCE
POLICE OFFICER:              SNATCHING A MAZDA CAR FROM THE OWNER
THE MAGISTRATE:              DID YOU FOUND ANY WEAPON WITH THE GOAT?
POLICE OFFICER:             THE GOAT SWALLOWED IT ALONG THE LINE.
MAGISTRATE:                    CAN WE GO FOR A SCAN?
POLICE OFFICER:             THE GOAT HAS A MELTING SUBSTANCE IN HIM
MAGISTRATE:                     THEN LETS KILL THE GOAT
POLICE OFFICER:             SIR, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT THE GOAT WILL BE KILLED IN OUR CUSTODY
MAGISTRATE:                     WHY?
POLICE OFFICER:              BECAUSE OUR BOSS AREADY DEMANDED FOR THE GOAT HEAD FOR NKWOBI
MAGISTRATE:                    OK EXTEND THE INTESTINES TO ME FOR PEPPER-SOUP.

COURT DISMISS

ANOTHER WAY OF EATING PEOPLE'S GOAT
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by agaba123(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2009
I have been expecting to hear that the owner of the goat has come to claim the goat.
Haba, the thief just managed to escape them at a point where a sheep was grazing for food.
And and the police apprehended a goat abi na sheep sef
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by bindex(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2009
Which way Nigeria? This is no longer funny, excessive belief in the supernatural is really killing us a nation.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Macvyno(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2009
We are making a fool of our Nigerian police for arresting a goat, calling it a show of the Nigerian Police low level of education, , what then would you say about this,

Pigeons Arrested for Espionage in IranPigeon kind in distress By Dan Talpalariu, Science Editor

3rd of November 2008, 15:22 GMT

Adjust text size:

Security forces from Iran have recently captured and arrested two dangerous pigeons that posed a huge threat to the Iranian national security by spying on one of the many nuclear facilities of the country. The pair of birds, which have just raised terrorist operations to an even higher level, were caught by the military forces of the well-defended underground uranium enrichment plant in the city of Natanz, the Isfahan province.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Pigeons-Arrested-For-Espionage-In-Iran-97047.shtml
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Macvyno(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2009
Pigeon don turn terriorst shocked grin grin grin

The goat na just car snatcher, wink
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by defman: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2009
Abeg, the goat na endangered species. Make them no kill am o
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by loma(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2009
Can we sell the goat on Ebay?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Shaz(f): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2009
Lool. .soon they will accuse a cockroach of trying to steal documents.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by mykali(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2009
lol, pigeons as spies. what wount i hear? grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by oderemo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2009
suya time'[sub][/sub]
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by agaba123(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2009
Macvyno:

We are making a fool of our Nigerian police for arresting a goat, calling it a show of the Nigerian Police low level of education, , what then would you say about this,

Pigeons Arrested for Espionage in IranPigeon kind in distress By Dan Talpalariu, Science Editor

3rd of November 2008, 15:22 GMT

Adjust text size:

Security forces from Iran have recently captured and arrested two dangerous pigeons that posed a huge threat to the Iranian national security by spying on one of the many nuclear facilities of the country. The pair of birds, which have just raised terrorist operations to an even higher level, were caught by the military forces of the well-defended underground uranium enrichment plant in the city of Natanz, the Isfahan province.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Pigeons-Arrested-For-Espionage-In-Iran-97047.shtml

yeparipa

another bottle of Odeku please,
Madam where is the ngwo ngwo? Abeg do quick

Bro go ahead! Another torri pleaseeee
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by bawomolo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2009
With this ominous new development, ALL goats in Nigeria must henceforth be regarded as armed robbery suspects, and all citizens must be empowered with legally enforced rights to apprehend any and all goats they encounter on the streets and bye-ways of our beloved country, so as to herd those pesky critters home, where they will all be sentenced to death and consumption as goat's head pepper-soup, among other delicacies.

All hands must be on deck to save Nigeria from this new multi-species armed robbery modality. Kill a goat today, eat it, and let God pass judgement on its criminal soul as you patriotically wash that goat stew down with cold beer or palm-wine.

lmao ewu na thief
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by bawomolo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2009
Fellow NL, we must see the end of this case. All should be vigilant, please.

true talk, all vigilante groups (OPC,bakassi boys et all) need to set their sights on killer goats.
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by bunmii(f): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2009
LMAO, only in Nigeria
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2009
This ppl are very very stupid. Idiots!!

If they don't think Obama will liberate them from Nigeria, they'll think goat go commit crime.

Idiotic sets of people undecided
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Chetachuku(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2009
When did the Nigeria Police begin to believe in voodoo? Goats cannot be interrogated. It should be let loose and the criminal sought and caught. Enough of this ignoble charade please!!!
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by NKOYOETTE: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2009
TRUE, FUNNY AND SAD STORY, OGA POLICE SHOULD PLEASE SET THE GOAT ABLAZE BUT BE WARNED THAT IT COULD TURN TO MOSQUITO AND FLY AWAY, SET ON FIRE NOW. sad grin cool
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by ogre(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2009
for real, how does the absurd become the tales of our lives in naija?
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by igwe11(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2009
LOL
If the goat was guilty with death sentence, what happens to the body? grin grin
Did I hear somebody say goat/human suya. shocked shocked
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by ifyalways(f): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2009
cant stop laffing grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Muza(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2009
So ridiculous,this has got to be some night of a thousand laughs.  grin
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by oderemo(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2009
musha,

its nights of a thousand GOAT
Re: Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! by Treetop20(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2009
i havent laughed this hard in a
long time
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governors Reject Autonomy For Local Government Councils / My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out / 2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers’ Action Irresponsible - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.