Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (51982 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by OsoDupe(f): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:
I have no problems with her at all.

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.
uhn, in dreamland or this planet earth?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by qloreal: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
typing
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Apex32: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
He talk too much embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Zane2point4(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
She always poke noses, I might be dating an ex FBI agent, asking questions like;" this picture wasnt taken with ur fon cos the location says abj, therrfore u went to abj to be wt someone.

checks my call log and shouts "hey you have called this number for like 6 times today who is she"?

the one wey vase me pass is:she checks my whatsapp time stamp and asks "u logged off arnd 12am in d morning who were u chatting with cos I logged out arnd 8?

lols, some babes smart o.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
phransix147:

Hold on a minute are u sure no be the same girl wey dey friend? Same xtics as mine...
lol..

E fit be ooo,but I doubt..
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
DanceVille:
Share With Us, The most annoying Habit that my girlfriend...
My Girlfriend has this annoying habit "Jealousy"...
Whenever she sees me around with a girl of my department, she gat angry..
Thinking I have another Girlfriend...And that annoys me the most...
Hmmmm....Sleeky needs padlock *She talks to much* aka #BasketMouth....lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by eyeon(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
She likes chelsea f.c a little and I hate that character.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by qloreal: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
waiting typing
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by incredible6(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
evegran:

Duh? They're now dating, she said yes to him.
He didnt force her, she likes him of course.
Your negative mind sha, im sure you're single!

single or not, my advise is valid.. he should either forger the babe or look 4 a chick dat has his time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by fuckerholic(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
Fiance has habit of not allowing me to sleep,except she's ready to sleep..she will be blowing air to my ears to disturb me..

She also like clinging to TV remote,so I won't change channels,that made me bought TV to the bedroom,but at times,I prefer staying at the sitting room..

Aside that,she's a lovely person to be with,she doesn't hold grudge with me at all..just a simple "sorry",she's back to her normal self..I love her so so much.

Was she born on february ending or march ?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Haryoryhemie(f): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mine is jealousy and anger, I play a trick on him yesterday being d fool's day. I told him we had to breakup cos I have another guy who I so much love, I made him believe before I told him he has been tricked. Behold, I've been calling, texting and pinging him since then without a reply. When I eventually spoke with him, he said we must breakup and he seems to be serious about it. His anger and jealousy is so uncontrollable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by MaLAdyy(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hazardd:

eyah!..
What a pity..
Why u no see chelsea fan?

undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Am not Okay, by that undecided though" he's sweet nd lovely kiss

wink

Dnt Tell Me your in a Relationship.sad?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Hazardd(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Haryoryhemie:
Mine is jealousy and anger, I play a trick on him yesterday being d fool's day. I told him we had to breakup cos I have another guy who I so much love, I made him believe before I told him he has been tricked. Behold, I've been calling, texting and pinging him since then without a reply. When I eventually spoke with him, he said we must breakup and he seems to be serious about it. His anger and jealousy is so uncontrollable
see how you are playing with fire...
Smh for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Tobilastik(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
hmmm...b4 I used to enjoy the relationship until Last year December when she gained admission. b4 she can call me 5 times in a day telling me all kind of sweet words ...sometimes she'll even be planning our wedding

but nw to say I love you after a phone call is a problem ...someone I used to speak with on phone for almost 6 hours nonstop ...it now gt boring for 5mins call. she jxt do tinz that annoys me, but to her, it z normal ...I know I'll soon call it quit
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by iamord(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:

She calls me all the time, doesn't get jealous, is always smiling even when I offend her, doesn't call to ask me why I haven't called her since morning, doesn't ask for money, doesn't fvcking get angry, I hate drama and she avoids drama like a plague, doesn't come to my house uninvited, I use other girls as dp and wallpaper, she doesn't ask any thing about them.

We were also driving the other day, and she was sitting in front, beside me and I saw one of my numerous female friends and stopped to pick her, my girlfriend went to the back seat all smiling. . . I look at various yanshes while with her, she catches me and chuckles. And then when I'm not looking and she sights a fine yansh girl, she nudges me to show me the yansh. . .

Phew. What a girl.
with the above mentioned.. Even cortana and siri will complain... Oga abegeeee
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote
author=Haryoryhemie post=32280809]Mine is jealousy and anger, I play a
trick on him yesterday being d fool's day. I told him we had to breakup
cos I have another guy who I so much love, I made him believe before I
told him he has been tricked. Behold, I've been calling, texting and
pinging him since then without a reply. When I eventually spoke with
him, he said we must breakup and he seems to be serious about it. His
anger and jealousy is so uncontrollable[/quote] He Rilli Luvs You.
Believ Me!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by iamord(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Haryoryhemie:
I got my tounge out for u... Next time if u should play dirty.. Weight the play b4 going about it. Don't ever hurt someone that loves u with such.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Hazardd(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
MaLAdyy:

undecided undecided

please no give me that kind face...
Am not your boyfriend.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by our9ja: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
by Tobilastik(m): 7:02pm
hmmm...b4 I used to enjoy the relationship until Last year December when she gained admission. b4 she can call me 5 times in a day telling me all kind of sweet words ...sometimes she'll even be planning our wedding

but nw to say I love you after a phone call is a problem ...someone I used to speak with on phone for almost 6 hours nonstop ...it now gt boring for 5mins call. she jxt do tinz that annoys me, but to her, it z normal ...I know I'll soon call it quit

Hahahahahah Jamb Bite wahala she don get boyfriend for school sorry bros

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Tic4tac(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mine is always checking my phone...
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by obaty(f): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
He finds it hard to say he is sorry and can argue from now till tomorrow well me sef my own no good

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Dahnify70(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
She can naaaaaag. She will always win gold medal for Nigeria if hissing is a sport in Olympics

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
fuckerholic:

Was she born on february ending or march ?
why did you ask?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by apparentlylaw(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
oyxah:
You why won't you call for two whole days?
na my book sure pass + prefer charting to calling ....i dont even call my family pple sef or even fwendzzzz........but guess she always wants to hear my voice
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by corlin2(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
No need to comment coz likes dont come wen you misses undecided the FP

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Zane2point4:
She always poke noses, I might be dating an ex FBI agent, asking questions like;" this picture wasnt taken with ur fon cos the location says abj, therrfore u went to abj to be wt someone.

checks my call log and shouts "hey you have called this number for like 6 times today who is she"?

the one wey vase me pass is:she checks my whatsapp time stamp and asks "u logged off arnd 12am in d morning who were u chatting with cos I logged out arnd 8?

lols, some babes smart o.

She's insane... shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Kingsasian(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

you must be dating a female ROBOT!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by bosun11(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
She is extremely stubborn and doesn't take to advice when needed
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Zane2point4(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rainess:

She's insane... shocked

lols I dont think, she is jux so inqusitive.
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hazardd:

see how you are playing with fire...
Smh for you

Really Isn't he d one being unfair?
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? by mikesly: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blackett:

Phew. What a girl.
my dear, na serious problem be dat ooh! better watch your back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.