Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,571 members, 7,823,488 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? (31419 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Its me..My main account is currently banned .

Oh wt did u do
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
richommie:

lwkm. . please dis is not mikus..

biko..leave im. .

go to flow for rank..and drop a freestyle for us.

I wanna feel u ..been lonq man.

~ We are dropping Nairaland's audio cypher April 12.
That's what everyone is scripting for. Its gon make FP, besides I'm on a long Hiatus(For Texting)
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ This sounds like what Fadeyi Oloro would say before blowing white powder into space..Complete nonsensical and utter Baloney. Learn how to spell well twit.

Your mother's contraceptive pills has failed her, but I'm sure my tortures on your condemned soul won't prove abortive.
This is what happens when a fully grown man finds pleasure in smoking his father's pubic hairs ! .

~ If I found you in a room with Abubakar Shekau, I would spare his life and shoot you thrice !
You are a boil on humanity's ass.

The General Buhari should start the transformation by getting cyber- lunatics like you chained to the beds of Yaba Left Asylum under Nurse Chioma's surveillance.
Big-toothed golem.
afta all uve wrote, u tink u vve done well? well bro let me tell u d truth, u hav just succeded in indirectly telling ur parents dat they shud hav used u 4 money ritual dat will yield hundred thousand naira for at least d cash will b enough to start life with.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
My vote goes to u and trust me I no dey do partial
rubey:
Observing cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2015
Boss nahh wah u oooh, I vote ruby nah
WIZGUY69:
@ Op.
which Rokiatu
is it because of the trailer in her back?? grin
@ topic, lemme goan check everybody profile's.
brb[

modified : the lady above me. (mirexxx) try small,
will give her 2/10.

modified again : damned! Rubey try gan (5/10).
looks like one Olosho girl I bleeped the other day cool

brb.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Efostick(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2015
ahm not seeing my name on the list!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
afta all uve wrote, u tink u vve done well? well bro let me tell u d truth, u hav just succeded in indirectly telling ur parents dat they shud hav used u 4 money ritual dat will yield hundred thousand naira for at least d cash will b enough to start life with.

~ Boring...
You talk like your anus has volunteered to do your thinking.
Where is your flaccid and lackadaisical brain?
You quoted me first seeking for trouble and attention and now that your tank has run dry, you are having nervous Queefs like a Pusssy.

Your verbiage is nothing to write home about..
Since western education has failed to make an impact in your zig-zag and nondirectional existence, then I suggest you help your poor parents by quitting school and trying fish farming.
You are so poor, I bet you dream in black and white grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Oh wt did u do

~ I was banned for breaking rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ I was banned for breaking rule 2

Oh ok ..
Not too long i hope
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 02, 2015
How I enjoy such situations like this..... Just sitting back and reading...... Wonder how much more fun it'll be if I joined gringrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Oh ok ..
Not too long i hope

~ Omo ..Kanoko dey vex for me. She gave me 3 days ban sha ..All because I could only spend 30 minutes on her last night. She wanted more but I couldn't give her cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Boring...
You talk like your anus has volunteered to do your thinking.
Where is your flaccid and lackadaisical brain?
You quoted me first seeking for trouble and attention and now that your tank has run dry, you are having nervous Queefs like a Pusssy.

Your verbiage is nothing to write home about..
Since western education has failed to make an impact in your zig-zag and nondirectional existence, then I suggest you help your poor parents by quitting school and trying fish farming.
You are so poor, I bet you dream in black and white grin
dis one dat u keep mentioning poor, poor,poor i just hope all is well with ur family because it will be a national disgrace if in reality uve nt eating since morning.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Omo ..Kanoko dey vex for me. She gave me 3 days ban sha ..All because I could only spend 30 minutes on her last night. She wanted more but I couldn't give her cheesy

Lol dont know who that is ...
Cuz was wondering i aint seen u in here thats why ..
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 12:14am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
dis one dat u keep mentioning poor, poor,poor i just hope all is well with ur family because it will be a national disgrace if in reality uve nt eating since morning.

~ Keep quiet cursed vermin.
You have the sensitivities and sensibilities of a blunt axe ! .
Take off that cloak of derangement, cretinism and fatuousness from your sloppy physique and wear a robe of wisdom

What is a ginormous Branchiosaurus to a mere Branchiopod like you ?
Is it because of nairaland, that an insipid and castrated purple goblin like you has the audacity and effrontery to open that septic you call mouth to speak to me.

and don't play yourself faggit. Even my 6 year old cousin's weekly allowance can feed your family for 3 seasons.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 12:17am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol dont know who that is ...
Cuz was wondering i aint seen u in here thats why ..

~ Kanako - Farablow grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Kanako - Farablow grin

Hmm dont know lol

AnyWay dont upset whoever it is anymore oh ... Dont want u banned till 20...
Think im going to bed now ... Tired c u later smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Keep quiet cursed vermin.
You have the sensitivities and sensibilities of a blunt axe.
Take off that cloak of derangement, cretinism and fatuosness from your sloppy physique.

What is Branchiosaurus to a Branchiopod.
Is it because of nairaland that an insipid and castrated goblin like you has the audacity to open that septic you call mouth to speak to me.

and son plays yourself faggit. My 6 year old cousin's weekly allowance can feed your family for 3 seasons.
chai d frustration dat comes with poverty is serious, i spent almost all my lyf with d whites n iv neva hear dem speak gramma lyk dis lunatic, bcaus when GOD blesses u nd ure so rich, there will b no need 4 gramma bcaus a clear,simple n concise words re wat u will b uttering. it baffles me hw poverty has turn sm people into freaks to talking n walking then leading to madness.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Kwonder(m): 12:26am On Apr 02, 2015
rokiatu:
Lala247

Creamish

Dimples192

Vickybee

marieolae

Nneka123

just to mention a few.

For the guys

Kulboy

and Kwonder top the list for me. cool And softapple ain't bad.

Thanks hun.... xoxo.... Some jobless retards be opening threads bout you... Just 'Jega'

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Kwonder:

Thanks hun.... xoxo.... Some jobless retards be opening threads bout you... Just 'Jega'
What does 'Jega' mean, biko? tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Kwonder:

wink smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Kwonder(m): 12:31am On Apr 02, 2015
richommie:
angry

for guys.

richommie
kulboy
iamsherrif

igbenedion uni students.

naijaboiy
kwonder
djeezy

female

sarimah
mariolae

hmmm who else?

Thanks bro cool cool cool rich hommie quan grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by morganist99(m): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2015
marieolae:
Oh please! Like seriously? undecided
Because the 'drools' really add some sort of value to my life..
Think before assuming.
Bye.
Fatality mode Activated...real finishing

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by morganist99(m): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

rubey is fake that's not her picture!
oga how far I wan buy shares
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by gloryaaa(f): 12:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Nawa o...some peeps need 2 cool off b4 coming online... I Blame d op sha
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Kwonder(m): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Vickybee:

What does 'Jega' mean, biko? tongue

Vickybee. ..missed you mucho mucho... Thought you left NL for good wink

Jega

/jeh.ga/

Adjctive
To be cool, calm and collected.

"Despite the irrational behaviour of the deeply disturbed and highly unbalanced individual cheesy was very Jega".

Synonyms: Patience, Tolerance, Taciturn

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Kwonder:

Vickybee. ..missed you mucho mucho... Thought you left NL for good wink

Jega

/jeh.ga/

Adjctive
To be cool, calm and collected.

"Despite the irrational behaviour of the deeply disturbed and highly unbalanced individual cheesy was very Jega".

Synonyms: Patience, Tolerance, Taciturn
Lmao, this is hilarious. cheesy I actually checked it on google but couldn't find it. tongue

Anyway, i'm back for good. smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 02, 2015
on April fools dey na im una dey post this one? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Kazrem(m): 2:36am On Apr 02, 2015
oluwasunshine:
. Wow wonderfull,i admire your pics,it's so lovely,keep it up
ireneony has been making NL guys go gaga since 13BC
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ifedolapo57(m): 3:05am On Apr 02, 2015
#Okbye

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by vislabraye(m): 3:13am On Apr 02, 2015
ivyy:

What's strong wiv you
A whole mamiwater like me
C'mon You shld have known angry
We are beautiful like this angry

Get ready for war grin

Mammy water or obanje grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by vislabraye(m): 3:15am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Hmm dont know lol

AnyWay dont upset whoever it is anymore oh ... Dont want u banned till 20...
Think im going to bed now ... Tired c u later smiley

If that dp is you, then you try....
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ayocool(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2015
oluwasunshine:
I give mine to two people because i am highly confused,rokiatu and farano because i don't know who to choose but as for male,i don't know them because they don't upload their pics. What of yours my fellow romancelander,type their name and also post their pics.

I dont think we have the most beautiful or handsome, there are lot of pretty and cool dudes on NL (silent users) in different form of shape, complexion, intelligence and all. We can only have favorites that align with the kind of girl or guy that attracts us among the ones we know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / Response To: "I Love You"? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.