Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? (31412 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix) / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Teeminjin:

betty imosun
Na that one you go sharply cram. . . Girls just love bringing a fellow girl down. Kmt.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by marieolae(f): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
It's unhealthy grin
ivyy:

Its alwys competition with women
Nothing can change that grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by RoyalBlak007: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tandullceblog - Most beautiful
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
ivyy:

Hian all those raz raz names you calling angry
We t;ush biko
Ehn we gree say our names no fine, but we sef fine na grin grin grin

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Teeminjin(f): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
Na that one you go sharply cram. . . Girls just love bringing a fellow girl down. Kmt.

that's the owner of the picture

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by mirexxx(f): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
shumuel:

Wow Lady didn't mean any harm, just that you didn't change ur dp for a long time but that has change ''Of recent''

None take wink

and why is everyone so rude and just has flairs for E-fights and bashing this days.
#no offence# cheesy
just wanted 2 make it clear to you! its the 2nd tym ur asking me that's y i reacted that way!
I'm not even close to upset! only said my mind smiley
about the e-fights lol
seems everyone is angry here cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by akinsadeez(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
DarkAngel86:
I choose ruby's boyfriend as the most handsome man on NL cool

Hahahahahaha. But this is true though. The guy is really fine.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Teeminjin:

that's the owner of the picture
What if she's the same person?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Teeminjin(f): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
KrazyBone:
What if she's the same person?

its not ma biz now..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
AbuMikey:

Never send Random girls PMs!

Still thesame.

A girl u tot u know myt actually b a guy, even with all the dps and other theatricals.

Some 'unrandom' can still do dis same thing.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
falconey:

"persona" what?

Let check my dictionary

Brb embarassed
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga how many you don send? grin

My guy!. grin

Too plenty, I've lost count.
Atimes, I just get the 'will', and I start sending.

Stopped now tho.

Don't want to be embarrassed!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Ab025(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
#My conclusion: Women just hate each other for no objective reason.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KrazyBone: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Teeminjin:

its not ma biz now..
It's not your biz you say? But you already crammed the name and posted it here already, feeling like FBI.

But it's not your business.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Still thesame.

A girl u tot u know myt actually b a guy, even with all the dps and other theatricals.

Some 'unrandom' can still do dis same thing.

Better Put, don't send girls PMs on NL!
Only do so, if You've atleast, chatted with the person on NL on the basis of Platonic friendship, or else, they tag You a woman wrapper looking for a Pu*sy to fûçk! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
o my GOD i just pray dat our newly elected president shud find a job 4 men dat can b washing d pants(filled with menstrual flow) of prostitutes, bcaus dats d kind of job u are destined for.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

English teacher grin

How far? cheesy
Lol tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
AbuMikey:

Better Put, don't send girls PMs on NL!
Only do so, if You've atleast, chatted with the person on NL on the basis of Platonic friendship, or else, they tag You a woman wrapper looking for a Pu*sy to fûçk! embarassed

Exactly!

Exactly again!

Your head dey there!

One crate of orgin for you! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by mirexxx(f): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
useless thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by naijaboiy: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Vickybee:

Lol tongue
Na greeting I greet o undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by AbuMikey(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Exactly!

Exactly again!

Your head dey there!

One crate of orgin for you! grin

wink

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by ivyy(f): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:
Ehn we gree say our names no fine, but we sef fine na grin grin grin
shocked
*runs off to bed*
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by KingTom(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
ivyy:

shocked
*runs to bed*
Oh You don see my Krew fear don catch you abi? grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by braindamage(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
We might need to declare an emergency crisis on this romance section angry

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by shumuel(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
mirexxx:
just wanted 2 make it clear to you! its the 2nd tym ur asking me that's y i reacted that way!
I'm not even close to upset! only said my mind smiley
about the e-fights lol
seems everyone is angry here cheesy cheesy

Kk No P, sorry if it sounded pestering.
Anywayz Enjoy d Thread while it last cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by daveP(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kini anfani eleyi bayii? Ahh?

This is getting out of hand truly.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
rokiatu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This cracks me up grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Darkrebel is that u ... Or a diff person ?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
softapple:
o my GOD i just pray dat our newly elected president shud find a job 4 men dat can b washing d pants(filled with menstrual flow) of prostitutes, bcaus dats d kind of job u are destined for.

~ This sounds like what Fadeyi Oloro would say before blowing white powder into space..Complete nonsensical and utter Baloney. Learn how to spell well twit.

Your mother's contraceptive pills has failed her, but I'm sure my tortures on your condemned soul won't prove abortive.
This is what happens when a fully grown man finds pleasure in smoking his father's pubic hairs ! .

~ If I found you in a room with Abubakar Shekau, I would spare his life and shoot you thrice !
You are a boil on humanity's ass.

The General Buhari should start the transformation by getting cyber- lunatics like you chained to the beds of Yaba Left Asylum under Nurse Chioma's surveillance.
Big-toothed golem.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by TheDarkRebel: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lala247:
Darkrebel is that u ... Or a diff person ?

~ Its me..My main account is currently banned .
Re: Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na greeting I greet o undecided
I returned the same. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / Response To: "I Love You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.