Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (82328 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
undecided

What kind of story is this?
How do you fuccck ur boss by mistake, you be police?
By the way, sorry to ask but I an surprise people sleep comfortably with their bosses and still come to work, and they don't feel ashame! Or somehow depressed.

Besides, why get drunk when you can't control your c, unt? As a grown up unmarried lady, you should endeavour to keep condoms in your purse. Especially when you fuccck my mistake.Run a test and clear yourself. Leave your boss to fight his own wahala, after all no be toto wey hungry am he chop? angry.HOW I WISH IT'S SYPHILIS YOU GIVE AM. sad

Bleep by mistake! Nothing I no go hear. Person spread leg for bed, another man fuccck am, Dem say na mistake. Na wa o.
mcheeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Revolva(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Infected him with with wat you slu.ut.....come here dey say na by mistake....idiot
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2015
yawns! just woke guys... i need a hot cup of coffee
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by strawberryinc(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2015
why i waste my mb read this jagonz... oloribu ma le le yi o
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Youngtekkey(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2015
wonders shall never end huh undecidedwhats the meaning of this poo?why should you got drunk in the first instance mtscheww public wh.ore
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2015
MzHolly:
I am a P. A. to the Managing Director of a big
company and whenever we have the Annual General
Meeting, we often book rooms into the venue of such
meetings for effective co-ordination. A few weeks
ago, we had last year’s AGM and a few of us got a bit
drunk as the meeting went rather well. You can
imagine how shocked I was when I woke up the next
morning to find my boss in my bed! He’d been flirting
with me for months even though I told him I wasn’t
interested.
I don’t know if anything happened between us as he
looked really smashed too and I still had some
clothes on. I’m currently on leave and I’m terrified of
going back to work as I have developed an itchy
discharge. How can I convince my boss I’m not
interested in him sexually and let him know I might
have infected him? My job is on the line here!
s

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=joseph1832 post=32261881]Another brash and rash approach. Surely diplomacy isn't your forte.

Always the brash and rash approach.

No it ain't! undecided
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by kufreabasi2013(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2015
OK. JUST PRAY TO GOD TO FORGIVE U.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2015
sukkot:
your boss joystick has officially been jegarized by chlamydia grin grin grin

And orubeberised by STD.... wink
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by InvertedHammer: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2015
/
MzHolly aka OP:

I just saw your pictures. Let's get some things out:

1. You don't fit the profile of a corporate lady.

2. Who will sleep with a tattooed, hood rat like you? A Poindexter may be. A corporate executive? In your dreams because I don't think you have access to any of them as portrayed in your story.

Have you checked your body temperature today? It could be an acute case of malaria or typhoid fever.

/
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by chi4ik4(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2015
woman is not by mistake, u know what u did. that is how most girls do tell us that they lost their virginity cos they were raped
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by joseph1832(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=32261917][/quote]Says who? You!. Puhlease!!!. Mind you, I believe you know runz girls are the major set of girls who carry condoms in their hang bags and for the fact that you suggested it...
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by sukkot: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2015
shinejackie:

And orubeberised by STD.... wink
its time to vote for an effective treatment. hopefully if dia ris godu oooooo, he will ensure the treatment voted on is effective cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Saucekide25(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2015
In other words...

You have Jega-ed your Boss...
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Says who? You!. Puhlease!!!. Mind you, I believe you know runz girls are the major set of girls who carry condoms in their hang bags and for the fact that you suggested it...

Na small pikin dey worry you.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by joseph1832(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
mcheeeeeeeew!!!!
Bros e rich make person hiss oh jare...
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Mekzmoney(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2015
JEGArized grin grin very funny
sukkot:
your boss joystick has officially been jegarized by chlamydia grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by joseph1832(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na small pikin dey worry you.
Forget matter, na over experience nahim catch you!.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by MizMyColi(f): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2015
MzHolly:
I am a P. A. to the Managing Director of a big
company and whenever we have the Annual General
Meeting, we often book rooms into the venue of such
meetings for effective co-ordination. A few weeks
ago, we had last year’s AGM and a few of us got a bit
drunk as the meeting went rather well. You can
imagine how shocked I was when I woke up the next
morning to find my boss in my bed! He’d been flirting
with me for months even though I told him I wasn’t
interested.
I don’t know if anything happened between us as he
looked really smashed too and I still had some
clothes on. I’m currently on leave and I’m terrified of
going back to work as I have developed an itchy
discharge. How can I convince my boss I’m not
interested in him sexually and let him know I might
have infected him? My job is on the line here!

Your DP leaves more to be desired.
@TheSonOfMark
Biko temper down.
kiss
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by mya1: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2015
How anyone would take this op seriously beats me!

All you need is a peek at her pp and her topics,then you'd understand.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2015
sukkot:
its time to vote for an effective treatment. hopefully if dia ris godu oooooo, he will ensure the treatment voted on is effective cheesy

Plus the wind of change will heal it fast... cool
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by hurricaneindia(f): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Stories that tickle the ovaries.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Jamiualagidi: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Nice for both

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by sukkot: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2015
shinejackie:

Plus the wind of change will heal it fast... cool
hopefully after it is healed she can improve her moral kwarafshun cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by aperture11: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2015
You have a phone in your hand and it drops - mistake
You are writing exams and you didn't write the right thing even though you know the answer - mistake
You are walking on the road and you dash your foot against a stone - mistake
You are carrying water and you spill it on someone unintentionally - mistake

I can tell you about countless mistakes I have made in my life.

Sleeping with your boss, my dear is not a mistake. Did you fall on his p***s?

Except of course he used date rape drug on you, only then can you be vindicated. The solution to your problem is to go for a test to know exactly what disease you have contacted. Then also test if there are still traces of the drug (if any) in your system. If there are still traces of the date rape drug in your blood stream, my dear, you are in big money because you will sue your boss and he will pay you and still go to jail.

My candid thoughts!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by flexing11(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2015
is dis among the std that prostitutes promised to distirbute if buhari wins?cos they said 3days free sex,,,,,,
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by sukkot: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2015
Mekzmoney:
JEGArized grin grin very funny
grin wink
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2015
sukkot:
hopefully after it is healed she can improve her moral kwarafshun cheesy

With a long broom with the inscription of a medication called APC..... cool
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nebila(f): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Well,my dear I see dis Ur story as an April fool prank but if its not... Here's my advice...

1st of have U been having d itching n vaginal discharge before Ur boss did wateva to U? If not,hw r U sure he dint infect U? If yes,den go for a vaginal swab(High vaginal swab) to confirm wht kinda infection it is,I mean if it is a sexually transmitted disease or ordinary fungal infection and treat accordinly.

As for Ur boss "fashi" d guy n resume work.

Dts my sincere opinion...
Meanwhile if U dnt knw hw to drink alcohol don't taste it @ all especially wen U r out of Ur comfort zone... Cheers!
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by sukkot: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2015
shinejackie:

With a long broom with the inscription of a medication called APC..... cool
the afeecee broom can also be used to sweep her moral kwarafshun grin grin grin

i love buhari by the way. i hope people dont see this as me insulting him. it is called endearing myself to his unique vernacular cheesy wink
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2015
sukkot:
the afeecee broom can also be used to sweep her moral kwarafshun grin grin grin

i love buhari by the way. i hope people dont see this as me insulting him. it is called endearing myself to his unique vernacular cheesy wink

l understand, ur post is laced with humor, l don't consider it an insult grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Forget matter, na over experience nahim catch you!.

Oga I no send you o.
I am experienced enough to have condoms in my purse.
I am experienced enough to check my Virginia fluid to know what's up!
I am experienced enough to run HIV test thrice a yr, whether I fuccck or not!
I am experienced enough to know I must use condom if at all I wanna fuccck anytime.

O YES! I AM A RUNZ GURL! kiss undecided

Nonsense and ingredients.Na ur type dey believe their gf, until she carry HIV give u . yeye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / Lady Wows In Body Paint Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.