Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (82256 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Youngtekkey(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2015
think I fell for this rubbish before but after checking the op's profile I found reason to believe that the op is day dreaming,someone with her personality can never be a corporate company secretary or even a gatekeeper talk less of the high placed position that she gave herself and someone like you don't even need to get drunk before any boss can fucccck you because your appearance and ulterance shows that you re a sluuuut

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2015
sukkot:
oh i know you are smart. it is for those who will quote it to insult me for ' supposedly ' insulting the general tongue
. cool
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
MzHolly:
I am a P. A. to the Managing Director of a big
company and whenever we have the Annual General
Meeting, we often book rooms into the venue of such
meetings for effective co-ordination. A few weeks
ago, we had last year’s AGM and a few of us got a bit
drunk as the meeting went rather well. You can
imagine how shocked I was when I woke up the next
morning to find my boss in my bed! He’d been flirting
with me for months even though I told him I wasn’t
interested.
I don’t know if anything happened between us as he
looked really smashed too and I still had some
clothes on. I’m currently on leave and I’m terrified of
going back to work as I have developed an itchy
discharge. How can I convince my boss I’m not
interested in him sexually and let him know I might
have infected him? My job is on the line here!

Disgusting piece of shit.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by baralatie(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
Take two tablets of JEGAQUIN, but if symtoms persist after 3days then your name na Orubabe cheesy grin
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
joseph1832 post=322631[s:
60]Spoken like a true runz girl! Truly your reputation precedes you. If the guys I tag know you as you say, then there is nothing left to say.

No disrespect to your hustle girl!!.

Meanwhile how much do you charge? I could use a little discharge this season. ! grin grin grin
[/s]

undecided.You never reach!
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by OKNkanu(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2015
You're a liar and a thief........ So u slept throughout the session?
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Its too early for you to start telling, when i know that you will soon tell us you are pregnant for him.
F====uk off,you woman of easy virtue.
You had it all thought out.
You did not tell us who served the drinks,{you ofcourse}
Congratulations.
Please go and tell the man you infected him already for him to take care of himself.
Otherwise his wife will catch it and maybe the children too from any possible means
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by megastu(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2015
I know the only companies that have done AGM this year and i know the Company that has a female P.A to the Managing Director so i know you. Better get my number lets talk. grin
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by layzie: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2015
Vanguard newspaper today , same story. *smh for op* http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/i-woke-up-to-find-my-boss-in-my-bed/
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by KillerBeauty(f): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2015
I saw this post on yesterdays vanguard newspaper. I doubt if op is the original writer. And she didn't add a source**smh**
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Edusouls(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2015
santos876:
ur might av infected him!!!!!!are u sick......omo ur boss dey trouble oooooo.so u carry sickness dey walker abi......ur sentenced t 3mnths in hospital
she is a bag of diseases..
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2015
You where drank and he took advantage of it. I don't blame you. tell your boss the truth and free your mind
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Edusouls(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2015
nanauju:
Pls who's this Thesonofmark on Nairaland undecided Seems like someone has let the bull out of it's cage.
Are u trying to say that pple no longer have rights to their own opinion? Why don't u pretend as if u didn't see their comments??
shereappp girl, nairalanders only accept sensible opinions..
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Edusouls(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2015
dicefrost:
How do you sleep with someone by mistake? Anyway, you don't have to tell him anything. If he is infected, that is his problem. He won't dare ask you if you are responsible. Go treat yourself
why are u listening to a careful liar...
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by AUSVINS(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2015
rubey:
Is that how you have been sleeping with everyone "by mistake"
For this your question,one Big bottle of Origin fir you.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Edusouls(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
atilla:
Babe. R u sure the guy didn't infect u? Go do a test asap
nooo the babe na bag of disease,she load different types they waka around and she is a cheerful giver..
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Ishilove:
Story for Orunmila

Did the nigga trip and fall into your punny?

undecided undecided

Seun pls ban this poster grin
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2015
This OP should have titled her story 'The sleeping Sex Charade'

Mtcheeewwww!
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by joseph1832(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
[/s]

undecided.You never reach!
Says who? You never try something you dey condemn am! Na wa oh!. I even taya for you sef. grin.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Edusouls(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2015
hahahaha, all these loose and promiscous whores that is loaded with various diseases,gonohrea,syphillis, aids, herpes, these disaster women are very cheerful givers,they share at will to any man that dares to collect...there are many walking deads in this world..
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2015
An0nimus:

Might have infected him with what?

HIV...
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
Says who? You never try something you dey condemn am! Na wa oh!. I even taya for you sef[/s]. grin.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by swaggzo(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Ishilove:

Watch it...

Or what, get banned? undecided
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Odems: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2015
He got naked by mistake, your pants came off by mistake& now you have an itchy discharge by mistake! Interesting mistakes!
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by Jasi7(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Ishilove:

It's gonna get you banned pretty soon because this 'offensiveness' is abrasive and provocative, and against the rules of the forum. People are entitled to their opinions, just as you are entitled to yours. If you disagree with them, counter them in a civil and matured manner.

Ishilove...na ''pretty soon'' u talk,i think say na mod u be o...u suppose tel am say u wil get banned ''sharp sharp'',pretty soon b like say u dey give am smal time to apologise.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by xtervaganza(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2015
This is why some guys are paranoid. You slept with your boss by mistake?

And you having std means you're a public d1ck bank

Disgraceful. I'm sure you have a guy
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by fpeter(f): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2015
and let him know I might
have infected him? My job is on the line here!
shocked undecided cry

THIS IS SO GROSS....jeeezzz...
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by bigiyaro(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2015
Ishilove:
Story for Orunmila

Did the nigga trip and fall into your punny?
no she tripped n fell on his erected dick.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by InMyOpinion(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2015
MzHolly:
I don’t know if anything happened between us as he
looked really smashed too and I still had some
clothes on.

A sincere questions to the ladies in the house please - Is is possible that someone made love to you (maybe you were sleeping) and you wake up and dont know anything happened? I sincerely just wanna know if this is possible
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by blakky97(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Enegod:
*checks her dp* smh
You are a P. A. to the Managing Director of a big company?
which company is that?
I even guess its a man behind that moniker.
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by mamafunky(f): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2015
dicefrost:
How do you sleep with someone by mistake? Anyway, you don't have to tell him anything. If he is infected, that is his problem. He won't dare ask you if you are responsible. Go treat yourself

I pity the man's wife assuming he's married cuz he must have transferred the shit to his lovely darling wifey. Chai.....dias God oooh
Re: I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... by boxypane(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2015
U slept wit Him by mistake! Wen e enter u u no knw ba? Nairaland Panel! Be careful of ppl like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People / #BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.