Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. (46757 Views)

See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by pbs4real(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. What's your age?
ask me tru pm nah,it shld be private and nt for general consumption. .
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by pbs4real(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
subbieD:

No, #aprilfool
ifa hear
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Castos(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
rubey:
Date/marry an older guy then end up being a widow by 40 undecided
The only comment that made sense
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by mirexxx(f): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
mrrock:

Talking from experience?.
nope!
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by MarryJK(f): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
If a man older than woman, he is trying to control her. Sometimes he doing it out of concern, but sometimes because of jealousy. Such relationships are not suitable for everyone. Maybe as a life experience smiley I prefer dating with someone my age. For example a lot of interesting guys I met here https://kovla.com/datings/us/new-york-city/ One of them became the husband of my friend and my good friend grin
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by precisionindepth: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

But sir!

Don't you think there are factors that could hinder this sort of long age gap relationship.
old or young , d most important is d personality of each member in d relationship. how dey feel ? what dey feel? can dey cope? is dere a big deal in age difference BTW dem? will dey respect and cherish each other? the list is endless.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by precisionindepth: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
shumuel:
Well if you ask me i believe its just Natural for a Lady to date someone older, and may i bring to your remind that the Black society worldwide accept and encourage it.

Well the reasons why its so i can't tell but based on my own presumption i ''think'' its because females age earlier than men, which is a generally known fact.

Now based on this known fact it would be encourage if a lady gets married to a more older and matured man, i also believe it would allow them enjoy the relationship; why do i believe so ?

Well most of our women tend to lose shape quicker if married late, has i have come to notice that most Black women inrespective of Country, Region or Continent gets roboost, plumps and looks saggy by their 30s and by their 40s they could start looking 60s.

If the above point is conceded then you yourself would advice a lady to get invovled with a much older ''guy'' not ''Man'', to me atmost 10 years gap, than getting married to a guy of same age.

No man and i repeat No man would be happy in a relationship with his wife looking more aged than him ''which is mostly what it result to when guys get married to a lady of same age'' and this ladies know these fact which result them to be more interested in the older and more matured guys.

And yes some just want the already made guy because of the cash that would be availablecheesy
I Dont concur with all u said. I v seen women aged 40 DT r so young , u wld tink dey r in their late 20s. wat makes women age quickly is childbearing , not practicing exclusive breastfeeding to burn out laid fats during pregnancy..d list is endless
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by shumuel(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
precisionindepth:
I Dont concur with all u said. I v seen women aged 40 DT r so young , u wld tink dey r in their late 20s. wat makes women age quickly is childbearing , not practicing exclusive breastfeeding to burn out laid fats during pregnancy ..d list is endless

Yeah i know and thats why i said Most not all, have also seen a woman who was 50 and she looked 20, infact you wont know the lady always besides her is her daughter but would think she's her friend, such women are 1 out of 20 when it comes to Black women.

My point exactly @ bolded, its inevitable among Black women
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by precisionindepth: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah i know and thats why i said Most not all, have also seen a woman who was 50 and she looked 20, infact you wont know the lady always besides her is her daughter but would think she's her friend, such women are 1 out of 20 when it comes to Black women.

My point exactly @ bolded, its inevitable among Black women
DTS y women shd not live their lives for men and stop misusing their bodies cos men DT u r trying to satisfy today by bearing children like rats will at d end tell u u look old forgetting d major factors leading to d old status.

and more so, one day we shall all grow old, its like a woman who said she won't breast feed her baby cos she wants to prevent her breast from sagging ...but she forgets DT either u breast ur baby or not, d breast will sag when d time comes with also some other factors aiding d sagging process.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by shumuel(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
precisionindepth:
DTS y women shd not live their lives for men and stop misusing their bodies cos men DT u r trying to satisfy today by bearing children like rats will at d end tell u u look old forgetting d major factors leading to d old status.

and more so, one day we shall all grow old, its like a woman who said she won't breast feed her baby cos she wants to prevent her breast from sagging ...but she forgets DT either u breast ur baby or not, d breast will sag when d time comes with also some other factors aiding d sagging process.

You seemed bittered about the matter, well maybe this will cool you down a bit ''We Black Men Love our Black Women the Way They Are'' its just that everything has its own time, just as have said most Black women begins aging and get saggy in their 30s and trust me a guy in is 30s don't wan2 to see her that way YET when he is just 5years into the Marriage but if he had Married a lady in her early 20s then she would have had atleast 10years of marriage with his wife still looking sexy
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by misshoree(f): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
I date guys older than me cuz I believe they have experienced a lot and the way they think will surely be different from the way guys in my age bracket will
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by precisionindepth: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
shumuel:

You seemed bittered about the matter, well maybe this will cool you down a bit ''We Black Men Love our Black Women the Way They Are'' its just that everything has its own time, just as have said most Black women begins aging and get saggy in their 30s and trust me a guy in is 30s don't wan2 to see her that way YET when he is just 5years into the Marriage but if he had Married a lady in her early 20s then she would have had atleast 10years of marriage with his wife still looking sexy
bittered? wow! what a word? D's is just a matter of stating my opinion and u stating urs...him... Bittered? very funny.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by precisionindepth: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
shumuel:

let's do a reversed and let d man in his 30s go thru d rigor of pregnancy, childbearing, exclusive breastfeeding and all DT and let's c if he wld look very sexy...
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
beckyomas:

wow! Who is this guy? So spot on but these guys will never understand that its not all about the money, very valid points you have there IMO.

gracias ma'am
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by ezychris(m): 12:20am On Apr 03, 2015
So wat abt me my baby senior?
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by shumuel(m): 2:59am On Apr 03, 2015
precisionindepth:
let's do a reversed and let d man in his 30s go thru d rigor of pregnancy, childbearing, exclusive breastfeeding and all DT and let's c if he wld look very sexy...

hahaha Lol, We men hit the Gym more offen so if reversed be the case we men would still look sexy cheesy

But i get your point tho
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by shumuel(m): 3:06am On Apr 03, 2015
precisionindepth:
bittered? wow! what a word? D's is just a matter of stating my opinion and u stating urs...him... Bittered? very funny.

Did it come out as a Strong Word, well i didn't mean it like that
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by fuckerholic(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
I don't date older men smiley cheesy
the so called older men that act like kids
they expect you to reason the way they do automatically!
I prefer a guy at most 5yrs older than me and we'll start from there and learn from each other.
not one experienced old guy who will treat you as a kid!
probably cheat on you,abuse sef
most of them are abusive because of the wide gap in the age!

Angel MireXx..Just thought of you and immediately I open this thread lo and behold you "first to comment" went to ur profile and beheld you again..you are angelic !
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by mirexxx(f): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2015
fuckerholic:

Angel MireXx..Just thought of you and immediately I open this thread lo and behold you "first to comment" went to ur profile and beheld you again..you are angelic !
cheesy
thanks
good morning smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by precisionindepth: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2015
shumuel:

hahaha Lol, We men hit the Gym more offen so if reversed be the case we men would still look sexy cheesy

But i get your point tho
good....very good!
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by shumuel(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
precisionindepth:
good....very good!

aiit smiley
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by crispyqutie(f): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
[/quote] all true....bt som times its d other way round..where u see an older guy trynna exploit d young girl cos of his so called experience...finance..etc.....to me...older guy na from 10yrs gap(at least datz fair enof)...anytin after dat...u'll be dating ur uncle from d past cheesy[quote author=naijaboiy post=32256791]
all true....bt som times its d other way round..where u see an older guy trynna exploit d young girl cos of his so called experience...finance..etc.....to me...older guy na from 10yrs gap(at least datz fair enof)...anytin after dat...u'll be dating ur uncle from d past
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by noblegrex: 12:22am On Jul 22, 2015
To me, no reasonable reasons just all for selfish reason bt then,I like d writers conclusion.as a guy I get to hear that frm them to. Most execialy d monetary aspect d fredoom and d experience in bed... But most of d ladies I got these from are runs girls. That love money and sex cos than older man will not worry cos of course its most likely she's nt d only 1 n some r alreay married sef so tell. Ladies of no adays r just selfish n lazy period.
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by suzzy16(f): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
I prefer a guy at most 5yrs older than me and we'll start from there and learn from each other.
yeah,dis is vry true on d abusive part
Re: Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. by Orikinla(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
[size=18pt]You have not met the right ones.
But it is asking for trouble to date older men who are married. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.