Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} (92074 Views)

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by emmatok(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
young man keep quiet. Enough of all these noise u are making. Nothing will happen. Nigeria will remain peaceful. Nothing u or ur likes can do. I had a lot of respect for ur personality. But sadly u have fallen short of dat. Be warned. Or u will incur d wrath of ur own hate speeches. Do not feel u are hiding in a faceless forum and dat gives u the effontery to incite war. Now listen and listen good. And hope dis sinks,' Nigeria will remain peaceful. Asari and his ragtag group will be caught and prosecuted. As long as I live, no war or crisis can divide this country. Take heed

Leave that man with his delusions.
They forget Ilajes, Itsekiri and other tribes exist in th ND.

ijaw-itsekiri conflict is still fresh in our memory.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by inimes(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Whose children does Asari want to destroy in the Niger Delta? They cannot continue to threaten the Federal Government to have what they want for their selfish selves. I have no doubt that General Buhari can rise above board to tame those miscreants. Asari himself will abandon those his militant boys and escape for his life and that of his nuclear family. Let them allow Nigeria to remain peaceful.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Yawn....... I hate to speak of war. But you guys lack the weapons, numbers and brain....sorry.

This is 2015.......we no dey fight with cutlass anymore.

When two elephants (ND terrorists and Nigerian military) fight, the grass (SS) will suffer. Forgot about the Nigerian-Biafran war so soon?
nd u tink nigeria will stil stand if the ss is destroyed?
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ahmeduana:

BABE WHAZUP? WETIN DEY SHARPEN? ME AND YOU DON DEY TIPE-TIPE, NO WORRY WE NO GO FIT FIGHT AT ALL, O YA TAKE STYLE TURN THAT YOUR ntorr TO ;-)
I dash you tongue grin
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Wimspeter(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!
Don't start what you can't finish k, don't brag with Buhari's name k.
Am not against anyone or any tribe, we are one Nigeria as claimed by our politicians but they never showed us the way forward to practice it.
The way APC supporters chased, injured and killed some of PDP supporters in Lagos and other places, the fight which the fought shows that Nigeria is separated.
Thank God today that Buhari didn't loose election, cos he would have inflicted war all of over the country
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by April4th(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I was waiting for a Niger deltan to quote me not a flat head Ijaw. Swerve! Who takes you people serious any way.

What is even wrong with u people? We conceded defeat,what more do u guys want from us? "Only a fool dat has not seen battle,will fan d flames of war" #wahalakpofa
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Bluffly: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
TopGee:
I got a Call now and the Militants are claiming they are facing constant abuse by the same people that ganged up against them. They are threatening them, and so have decided to meet them at the battlefield. This is the reason I warned that our youths must be careful because the way Buhari supporters are abusing those that voted Jonathan might trigger "we no gree again." It is not a crime to vote for any candidate of your choice but our utterances may destroy Nigeria, and all those boasting Buhari will destroy this and that will realize that war is not as easy as they think.

The election has come and gone peacefully but post election comments suppose to douse tension, instead many youths want to set Nigeria on fire ignorantly through their utterances. They don't know the harm they are about to cause to Nigeria as a result of abusing and threatening other regions that voted Jonathan based on their convictions. Everybody must not vote for one candidate. You don't have the power yet.

http://www.citinewstv.com/2015/04/asari-mobilizing-and-5000-militants.html?m=1
This guy needs to be arrested. What impunity. Lawlessness should be least tolerated.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by toprealman: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!
typical comment from a blood thirsty animal.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by khalleb(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=anwo247 post=32283515]

Buhari is too daft to lead Nigeria. He will be on his knees begging asari, tompolo and the rest.

Go ask OBJ what lead to the choice of Jonathan as VP.

Buhari has no brain, no certificate, and no acceptance in the south. At the long run, you will realise that Buhari, not jonathan, is the true victim of this tribal and religious APC gang up underage voting you called victory.

JUST one day activity by the creek boys will bring Nigeria economy to standstill at this time that oil price is so low.

You are free to create problems for your Awaiting Result General, after all you voted for him.

#GEJourHERO

you said buhari is daft, and under his military regime he build refineries N1=$1 and you called him daft, he also sanitized Nigeria off corruption with his daftness
I preferred him to Get with his fake PhD
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by khalleb(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
anwo247:

Buhari is too daft to lead Nigeria. He will be on his knees begging asari, tompolo and the rest.

Go ask OBJ what lead to the choice of Jonathan as VP.

Buhari has no brain, no certificate, and no acceptance in the south. At the long run, you will realise that Buhari, not jonathan, is the true victim of this tribal and religious APC gang up underage voting you called victory.

JUST one day activity by the creek boys will bring Nigeria economy to standstill at this time that oil price is so low.

You are free to create problems for your Awaiting Result General, after all you voted for him.

#GEJourHERO
you said buhari is daft, and under his military regime he
build refineries N1=$1 and you called him daft, he also
sanitized Nigeria off corruption with his daftness
I preferred him to Get with his fake
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by dinocy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:

I hope u go follow the soldiers go. Malu like u.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by khalleb(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
erico2k2:

Did you watch the Amnesty hand over? did you see the Guns these guys have?

that was under yadua where are they during obj's tenure
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by stildude(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Pls my advice to social media executives and their lieutenants is that they should not hesitate to shut down fora or threads fuelling apathy amongst Nigerians and different regions. Buhari won the election fairly or unfairly, with the help of internal and external conspirators against the president or I am speaking gibberish. Irrespective of how we feel about the outcome of the election, Let's keep the peace and manage it properly. Everyone loses in any war. As a Nigerdeltan, I am not afraid of outbreak of hostility and the aftermath. But I'd rather have peace than war. Have my hausa and fulani friends as such rather than enemies. I see this election through the eye of business. some people may feel they lost but let us allow Nigeria to win. However, speaking candidly, I would suggest if there are wise men in APC's camp or any state man there, they should put a stop to this act of impunity against who they have tagged enemies. Like we all hear "No permanent friends or enemies in politics, only permanent interest" I can tell before 2019, interests will change once again among politicians. New alliances will made and old ones broken. Pls let us support a smooth transition to the next leader and give buhari a chance For now. Lets stop beating the drums of war.
God bless Jonathan!
God bless Buhari!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Calebosko(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
I remember the movie titled "Rango" and a statement was made in that movie "One bullet, just one bullet"

Use your head to figure out what I mean
dat one bullet could not kil shekow,n d isis leader
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by erico2k2(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
rabimlomo:

And did you see yorubas threatening anyone during gej's regime?
I never asked my question as a direct result of threats rather as contribution of ones leadership, so I ask again, what has baba Iyabo done for the yoruba race beside sleeping with his Son's Wife?
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by erico2k2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
khalleb:

that was under yadua where are they during obj's tenure
I don't understand what you just wrote upstairs kindly re phrase.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by chronique(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Why are you guys this brainless and stupid? Nigeria was recruiting soldiers to fight boko haram,you guys didn't show up;yet y'all are busy beating war drums online. Buhari will do this,Asari will do that;do you guys know what you guys are pushing for? Instead of you people to talk intelligently on how the nation can live peacefully,you're busy beating war drums and instigating violence with your mouths. When it all starts and the nation starts boiling,you cowards will sit behind keyboards while innocent lives gets wasted.
If you people don't know what to do with your time,kindly retire to your respective beds and sleep and spare us this unnecessary war talks. The money wasted fighting boko haram could have made more impact on our lives collectively,if we didn't have boko haram to deal with. Y'all should cut this crap of Asari will do this and Buhari will do that and igbos are ijaw slaves talk;you're not helping Nigerians with these senseless talk.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Etetejake(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Children grow up. war ain't good at all. where will you run to wen it starts? wen bullets and mutters starts flying past above your heads, wen u starts seeing dead bodies, displaced children and women, starve for two weeks with your head bigger than the rest of your body, wen you start hearing cries of the wounded, dead bodies of a bullet ridden boy soldiers, u will wish u were just having a nightmare only for a bullet to struck your right palm to remind u of the time u were all boasting and calling for war. somethings are easier said than done. I experienced one in a dream and prayed never to have such dream again. love bears more fruits than hatred. we lost a lot at the civil war. Let's try love and recover all.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by rabimlomo: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
erico2k2:

I never asked my question as a direct result of threats rather as contribution of ones leadership, so I ask again, what has baba Iyabo done for the yoruba race beside sleeping with his Son's Wife?

I am sorry to say but you make absolutely no sense. cool undecided
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ngoziama: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
TopGee:
I got a Call now and the Militants are claiming they are facing constant abuse by the same people that ganged up against them. They are threatening them, and so have decided to meet them at the battlefield. This is the reason I warned that our youths must be careful because the way Buhari supporters are abusing those that voted Jonathan might trigger "we no gree again." It is not a crime to vote for any candidate of your choice but our utterances may destroy Nigeria, and all those boasting Buhari will destroy this and that will realize that war is not as easy as they think.

The election has come and gone peacefully but post election comments suppose to douse tension, instead many youths want to set Nigeria on fire ignorantly through their utterances. They don't know the harm they are about to cause to Nigeria as a result of abusing and threatening other regions that voted Jonathan based on their convictions. Everybody must not vote for one candidate. You don't have the power yet.

We will make the country ungovernable.They did it.Gej won election, they killed , maimed and raped innocent victims.Gej goes for swearing in, they planted bombs.Gej becomes president, ,boko haram came and made the whole four years difficult for jonathan. The fulani herdsmen were not left out in the terrorism .gej fights boko haram, they said it was injustice.gej kept quiet they said he was not a strong leader.They insulted him, they insulted patience.men! I follow
politics in other countries and I can say that the insults are never as such.Today buhari is president and of course he is born to rule.if the niger delta militants decide to blow up the oil pipelines today , what would you say, abuse them, call them names, kill them. This is not 1983.this is 2015, democratic era. So let us mind the way we insult ourselves here otherwise the militants should not be blamed if they take up arms. In addition, buhari should ensure he apologises for the mayhem caused by his statements after the previous election and the execution of nigerians even over cock theft.
Once he can start from there then I would know that the change is for real.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by emmatok(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
ngoziama:

We will make the country ungovernable.They did it.Gej won election, they killed , maimed and raped innocent victims.Gej goes for swearing in, they planted bombs.Gej becomes president, ,boko haram came and made the whole four years difficult for jonathan. The fulani herdsmen were not left out in the terrorism .gej fights boko haram, they said it was injustice.gej kept quiet they said he was not a strong leader.They insulted him, they insulted patience.men! I follow
politics in other countries and I can say that the insults are never as such.Today buhari is president and of course he is born to rule.if the niger delta militants decide to blow up the oil pipelines today , what would you say, abuse them, call them names, kill them. This is not 1983.this is 2015, democratic era. So let us mind the way we insult ourselves here otherwise the militants should not be blamed if they take up arms. In addition, buhari should ensure he apologises for the mayhem caused by his statements after the previous election and the execution of nigerians even over cock theft.
Once he can start from there then I would know that the change is for real.

The same Militants with properties and investments all over the Nigeria and Arab countries(Dubai,Saudi e.t.c) ?

Asari can start his war with his wives and children in the frontline.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Fat boy can barely walk, talkless of starting a battle.

SS.....being led by tap-water-mouth terrorist.

Nothing go happen. Yorubas are behind Buhari. North is behind Buhari. Some middlebelt states are behind Buhari.

I'm behind Buhari.

Let Dokubo and his touts do their worst.

The world is watching now and Nigeria is prepared to get outliers back in line.
Buhahahah yea yorubas are always behind so they can taunt from behind and easily turn and run when sh*t hits d fan, cowards.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by billyG(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
TopGee:

Go & Wrestle with a baboon or Chimp,u better advice yurself b/c it shall be no longer be biz as usual,ponder & ask wher is soboma goerge,John Togois buhari not a muslim like yu,BH not yur islamic brother if u like go join ISIS.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Raalsalghul: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Looking at comments on this thread, I must say, am ashamed to be a Nigerian. Those of you chanting “war" will be the first to shit in your pants when it finally breaks out. You think war is a child's play? Or perhaps you've been seeing Hollywood films and think war is fun. I pity you. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by TopGee: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Well, my warning still remain that our youths must stop abusing those that voted Jonathan. Because your candidate won does not make you smarter, and majority not always right. Let us promote peace and not hatred. It is left to Buhari to convince Igbos and others that he should be trusted. Obama contested with McCain but both supporters were happy that Americans won at last. Obama supporters didn't abuse McCain Supporters. Anyway, many Nigerian youths need to grow up.

Boasting to destroy others does not make sense because I witnessed Ukraine and Pro-Russian war when I was in Ukraine. Infact, I return to Nigeria as a result of that war. I left my job in Ukraine as a Translator/Interpreter in German Embassy in Ukraine. I would have been a victim of Ukrainian war if not my fluency in German language. War is not good.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by kenrish2(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
. comment lyk did are not nise they only ginger up strif, have u been to d creek before if dis boys start Nigeria might win d war at last but will loose billions of dollars, u know wat a little dynamite can do in an oil well
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Patj(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
U r just a senseles fool,u beta kip shut if u don't ve a background
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Michaelgates(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
General Buhari no get this one time. Na boko haram he go call for dis one.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Edifyer: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
I remember the movie titled "Rango" and a statement was made in that movie "One bullet, just one bullet"

Use your head to figure out what I mean
Mr. Rango just one bullet he kills them all..this is General regime Asari should not dare.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by billyG(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
TopGee:

Go & Wrestle with a baboon or Chimp,u better advice yurself b/c it shall be no longer be biz as usual,ponder & ask wher is soboma goerge,John Togo
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by betterpikinn: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Choose you words carefully fool!

Nigeria CANNOT survive any upheavals, bloodletting or war crimes in the Niger Delta committed by the Nigerian army (who obviously would be led by a Fulani, and seen to be carrying out the instructions of the Fulani oligarchs and oil block owners up north)! Trust me, some are just itching and looking for even the tiniest window of opportunity to separate from you hateful religious bigots! .....And it will be done the legal way this time as the UN articles of human rights and freedom of association are invoked!

Any trouble brewing in the Niger Delta can only be settled through appeasement; though that 'trick' you guys always resort to (to keep the oyel flowing) is wearing a bit thin and may not work this time around!
You are the retąrded foól.
What religion is Asari Dokubo practicing?
Is he not an Alhaji?
Everything for you foóls is always about oil oil oil!
Na only una get oil? Have Nigerians been starving before 1970?
Make una try any nonsense first.... Everything will even be burnt to ashes before we separate.
Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.