Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} (92050 Views)

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by dazangel12: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2015
a sari should just rest he has enough money now all we needs to do is ensure that the PDP continue to control all the Niger delta states and form a vibrant opposition fyi we still have the oil wealth in our backyard you can't take that away from us
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Sanchez01: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

You think war dey happen on the internet abi?

Aren't you an Ijaw? We know how you guys operate; you're the mouthpeice for the Ijaw nation.

You bark, and you bark, and you bark. Your bark is worst than your bite.

Calm down, omo odo Ijaw, nothing go shele.

In Buhari we trust!
Dear please ignore threats for boss given free datas by a particular network. The so-called guy shouting is doing so behind a device. Funniest part is, Dokubo and his likes will flee when Buhari treats them as terrorists while our people whose rivers are plagued with oil will bear the brunt. A new Nigeria is our dream and some miscreants should not believe that they could hold Nigeria at a stand point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Asebaba1(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2015
CP:
SEE OWNER OF HIGHER INSTITUTION I BEG
NA THUGS GO FULL THAT SCHOOL
AND CULTISM WILL BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY
BlackGirlsCode:

Now you're disappointed?

O sese bere ni.

Wetin Buhari do you?

He forced you to put all your eggs in one basket?

Buhari hasn't been sworn in yet and you're already pointing fingers.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2015
Hahaha

The big mouth guy.

Gen Danjuma is still there

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2015
darksuit:
Meatsellers be eyeing Dokubo
OMG!gringrin

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Mckennedy: 10:37am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Did you know why Igbos haven't try that ish since then?

They know that we don't fight with cutlass in 2015.

Live in past glories.....that led your general to run away in the face of battle.

I don't rant Google it and see the fact.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by rallymento(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Abeg if una dey fight? make una no cross Niger bridge!!!!

Ndi-Igbos are not part of this please

4 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by omonnakoda: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2015
To all those Ijaw threatening war think again. Two words EVACUATE and REPOPULATE. The NIgerian state will repopulate Bayelsa with Kanuris after removing Ijaws to refugee camps. Go and ask the Palestinians who are now begging for two states. Thank God the Kanuris are fishermen and so they will be at home in the Creeks . Do not tempt Nigerians.The day a child becomes wise enough to die is the day its parents wil get the wisdom on how to bury him. We have heard of New York . We will hear of New Baga,New Chibok in the Niger Delta. Do not tempt us!!

7 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by kellyJames5(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2015
I seldom speak on war issues.

But the comments I came across here is making. Me to wonder the kind of memory we have as a nation.

Militancy in Niger Delta gave the Nigerian Government and the military tough time for so many year until the concept of amnesty was introduced,and thank God they accepted the offer.

But before then,the Nigerian government thought they could suppress them with force,but reality dawned on them when they continue to lose their soldiers in the fight.
In essence what am I trying to say?
Any threat from the Niger Delta region is not what is to be treated with force,as we have seen in the past years;aside the fact that any war in that region is tantamount to destruction of Nigerian economy,those militants don't fight a conventional war,as you can succeed in levelling their communities but might end up not killiing/getting any/majority of them....don't ask me how they do it.

But all we clamour for is for peace to reign as Nigeria can't afford to engage any form of war for now,definitely not from that region.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by OneNaira6: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Asari is doing things the wrong way. Vandalizing the oil wells is going to destroy Nigeria yes but it will also destroy ND lands. While risk destruction of your property to get at others. Please they should fight for RESOURCE CONTROL.
Stop doing things the wrong way and f2king sake, choose the right path.

Resource control will get the same outcome as vandalizing the oil well. The only difference it is actually not going to destroy lands.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by omonnakoda: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2015
No the Nigerian government acted responsibly .Amnesty was not weakness or bowing to the demands. Let us ask the simple question ; Have ANY of their demands been met? ANY SINGLE ONE? Why are we fooling ourselves. Their main complain was about the DERIVATION 13% thaat it was too small. HAS THAT CHANGED? The FG acted responsibly because the next step or LAST RESORT would entail loss of lives. We must remember that NEVER was a state of emergency declared in the region. Never was there wholesale evacuation of people from there lands to refugee camps.Therefore that was responsible by the FG.Especially as a Northerner was in charge lest it be said Aboki is doing "Genocide".

Forget shyness,When time to shitt reach yansh dey open. If there iis need to declare state of emergency in Bayelsa we will do it.If there is need to EVACUATE EVERY PERSON from the state we will do it go and ask Palestinians 60 years later begging to return. Ijaw will be relocated to Abakalilki and we will bring in KANURIS and others to Gbaramatu! Thank god they are fishermen. No one has monopoly of Craze!!

4 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by OneNaira6: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Yawn....... I hate to speak of war. But you guys lack the weapons, numbers and brain....sorry.

This is 2015.......we no dey fight with cutlass anymore.

When two elephants (ND terrorists and Nigerian military) fight, the grass (SS) will suffer. Forgot about the Nigerian-Biafran war so soon?

LMFAOOOO The Nigerian military the elephant?

Were they able to defeat BH before other African nation got involved? HELL NO
Were they able to defeat Biafra before other African nation and western nation got involved? HELL NO
Were they able to defeat the militants in the past? HELL NO
Were they able to even start sh1t with Cameroon when they came to cease Bakassi? HELL NO.

Apart from Cameroon, the other three group are a much smaller number, had less weapon and less trained yet kept demolishing Nigerian military until others became involved and assisted them.

When you all constantly make threats using Nigerian military, I f2king laugh. They are weaklings, you better realize that now. The only way Nigerian military ever defeat anything is with the help of others. Without assistant, common thieves use them as football. The only people Nigerian military ever able to defeat are civilians without weapons. Comot for face.

If they couldn't defeat the militants without amnesty, what deluded you into thinking they can defeat this time around. Oh let me guess because a senile 70 year old won the presidency. You mean the guy that can barely remember his phone number? grin grin grin grin Keep deluding yourself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

Were they able to defeat Biafra before other African nation and western nation got involved? HELL NO
Were they able to even start sh1t with Cameroon when they came to cease Bakassi? HELL NO.

Apart from Cameroon, the other three group are a much smaller number, had less weapon and less trained yet kept demolishing Nigerian military until others became involved and assisted them.

When you all constantly make threats using Nigerian military, I f2king laugh. They are weaklings, you better realize that now. The only way Nigerian military ever defeat anything is with the help of others. Without assistant, common thieves use them as football. The only people Nigerian military ever able to defeat are civilians without weapons. Comot for face.

If they couldn't defeat the militants without amnesty, what deluded you into thinking they can defeat this time around. Oh let me guess because a senile 70 year old won the presidency. You mean the guy that can barely remember his phone number? grin grin grin grin Keep deluding yourself.

Too early for this nonsense.

Yes and the 70years old will be presiding over you for the next 4 years.......Pele.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ninovandross(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

noted
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by OneNaira6: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Too early for this nonsense.

Yes and the 70years old will be presiding over you for the next 4 years.......Pele.

That senile 70 years old man is presiding over you, not me. That nigg@ is not my president. My president is Barack Obama. Whatever Buhari does in Nigeria, whatever policy he create is not going to touch me one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

That senile 70 years old man is presiding over you, not me. That nigg@ is not my president. My president is Barack Obama. Whatever Buhari does in Nigeria, whatever policy he create is not going to touch me one bit.

Congratulations. Then don't worry about Nigeria's presidency.

You're awfully crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ifoundmyperfect: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!

when war starts now, na ur kind go dey find rat hole to hide... grin dey hia dey make mouth... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by OneNaira6: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

I'm not. If you read my post when Buhari won, I laughed and even told the others residing outside of Nigeria to laugh rather than feel any emotion. I already can see the suffering you people are going to undergo by the hands of Buhari. I still can't wait when it happens.

Unfortunately, as long as my ethnic group and region is still stuck in that disgrace of a country, I'm going to worry about the presidency. Shamefully, they have to go through the same form of suffering with you people. If Buhari can preside over north and SW, I wouldn't care but sadly, due to the this ridiculous "one nigeria", the rest have to deal with una senile old man.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

I'm not. If you read my post when Buhari won, I laughed and even told the others residing outside of Nigeria to laugh rather than feel any emotion. I already can see the suffering you people are going to undergo by the hands of Buhari. I still can't wait when it happens.

Unfortunately, as long as my ethnic group and region is still stuck in that disgrace of a country, I'm going to worry about the presidency. Shamefully, they have to go through the same form of suffering with you people. If Buhari can preside over north and SW, I wouldn't care but sadly, due to the this ridiculous "one nigeria", the rest have to deal with una senile old man.

You're not?

Then find a chair and take a seat. You're still ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by darksuit(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
delightful1:

OMG!gringrin

Na So
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by OneNaira6: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

You're not?

Then find a chair and take a seat. You're still ranting.

Come force me to stop talking why don't you? Or you going to invite the "Nigerian military", the elephant, to do it?
grin grin

Come sheesh my hands now.
If you don't like me talking/typing about Buhari, please do me the favor and cry me a river!

5 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

Come force me to stop talking why don't you? Or you going to invite the "Nigerian military", the elephant, to do it?
grin grin

Come sheesh my hands now.
If you don't like me talking/typing about Buhari, please do me the favor and cry me a river!

Keep ranting then. That should give you something to do for the next hour or so.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by omazus: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
You must qualify this your Buhari's supporters so that we know where to point. It is Buhari's supporters from Western Nigeria. For the first time their vote is counting in the election of Nigerian president they are theretening hell/ Others are laughing at them.
TopGee:
I got a Call now and the Militants are claiming they are facing constant abuse by the same people that ganged up against them. They are threatening them, and so have decided to meet them at the battlefield. This is the reason I warned that our youths must be careful because the way Buhari supporters are abusing those that voted Jonathan might trigger "we no gree again." It is not a crime to vote for any candidate of your choice but our utterances may destroy Nigeria, and all those boasting Buhari will destroy this and that will realize that war is not as easy as they think.

The election has come and gone peacefully but post election comments suppose to douse tension, instead many youths want to set Nigeria on fire ignorantly through their utterances. They don't know the harm they are about to cause to Nigeria as a result of abusing and threatening other regions that voted Jonathan based on their convictions. Everybody must not vote for one candidate. You don't have the power yet.

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin YOU GET SENSE SO?
IGBOSON2:

^^^Choose you words carefully fool!

Nigeria CANNOT survive any upheavals, bloodletting or war crimes in the Niger Delta committed by the Nigerian army (who obviously would be led by a Fulani, and seen to be carrying out the instructions of the Fulani oligarchs and oil block owners up north)! Trust me, some are just itching and looking for even the tiniest window of opportunity to separate from you hateful religious bigots!.....And it will be done the legal way this time as the UN articles of human rights and freedom of association are invoked!

Any trouble brewing in the Niger Delta can only be settled through appeasement; though that 'trick' you guys always resort to (to keep the oyel flowing) is wearing a bit thin and may not work this time around!

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by eagleeye2: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rwanda fresh on my mind.
Nigerian youths should choose their words carefully. There's no need inciting any tribe, Nigeria stands on shaky legs.
Goodluck Jonathan did what he thought best for peace to reign, but the hot blooded youths are calling for blood.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
My advise to the Niger Delta is to give Buhari a chance to work. Let us at least see his first 100 days in office. Things might even turn out much better for the Niger Delta under Buhari than Jonathan.

Give peace a chance because the last thing we need now is a crises in the Delta so that the new Government will have funds to run with.

What really did the Niger Delta benefit under Jonathan apart from their corrupt leaders/elders stealing all their revenue. undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by acenazt: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Asari Asari Asari . how many times I call ur name Incase u no know U n ur militants no plenty at all. When dem begin shell una and una creek no begin scream human rights.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
eagleeye2:
Rwanda fresh on my mind.
Nigerian youths should choose their words carefully. There's no need inciting any tribe, Nigeria stands on shaky legs.
Goodluck Jonathan did what he thought best for peace to reign, but the hot blooded youths are calling for blood.

Yes. That is why I have been asking the APC and all Buhari supporters to be careful with their words. This is not a time to start telling others to try you and see or to begin to say 'Ntorrr.'

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by acenazt: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
eagleeye2:
Rwanda fresh on my mind.
Asari na mumu shey na d whole Naija him wan fyt?? Him from forget say igbo plenty pass dem yet dem loose dat war.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by merciemac(f): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lets preach peace instead of all this war chants.

#MyOneCent
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by acenazt: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

change ur name to one dollar
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by acenazt: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
No the Nigerian government acted responsibly .Amnesty was not weakness or bowing to the demands. Let us ask the simple question ; Have ANY of their demands been met? ANY SINGLE ONE? Why are we fooling ourselves. Their main complain was about the DERIVATION 13% thaat it was too small. HAS THAT CHANGED? The FG acted responsibly because the next step or LAST RESORT would entail loss of lives. We must remember that NEVER was a state of emergency declared in the region. Never was there wholesale evacuation of people from there lands to refugee camps.Therefore that was responsible by the FG.Especially as a Northerner was in charge lest it be said Aboki is doing "Genocide".
When time to shitt reach yansh dey open. If there iis need to declare state of emergency in Bayelsa we will do it.If there is need to EVACUATE EVERY PERSON from the state we will do it go and ask Palestinians 60 years later begging to return. Ijaw will be relocated to Abakalilki and we will bring in KANURIS and others to Gbaramatu! Thank god they are fishermen. No one has monopoly of Craze!!
hehhehehheeheheh I dey feel u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.