Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate (49541 Views)

Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by XBLadez: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Crueldeed:

I will suffer to the end of my life
I will work for others but live in poverty
My family members shall all perish in pain
May Sango collaborate with Amadioha and destroy everything about me. Amen!
All my family will die of a ghastly accident.
I shall bury all my family before month end.
If I beg God to take my life, may the prayers not get to the ceiling.
My sister will be my source of sorrow, and I will use my own hand to wipe them off the surface of earth.
May my generations perish and not witness anything good forever
So shall it be!!! AMEEEEEEEN!!!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Duru1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
jimmayoy:

Nwanne pack well cuz u can't see,we need more smart politicians like okorocha from the southeast to liberate us from the maopic,outdated,selfish political godfathers in the southeast,esp" Anambra "who don't know much about the game of our national politics hence hv only succeeded in relegatting we the Igbos to the background.the defect can still be remedied but we have to play this politics like a game that it truly is.all hail Rochas,the Jagaban of igboland.

If you need a stage clown who can entertain empty-headed spectators, you are free to exercise your civil liberty in voting for Mallam Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by millionaireman: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Will senators bring pipe borne water to the states? Okorocha and his Orlu people have governed Imo state for 12 years since 1999, yet pipe-borne water does not exist in their Orlu. Okorocha's village people still have to depend on water from polluted streams for domestic use. Okorocha said supply of water is a private affair.

Whoever wins the election, what changes? Okorocha does not read papers or listen to what people say. So?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Photos From Preparations From Presidential Inauguration Tomorrow / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.