Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate (49547 Views)

Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by LastProphet: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chigold101:
yorubas have done worst. Inshort yorubas foolishness in 1999 knows no bound. To the extent they didnt even vote for their own blood brother OBJ. So you better study history before you run mouth.

u see u keep getting it wrong, u keep supporting the very thing you are accused of. Yorubas dont support anybody, if you want support in yoruba land then perform, that is why they are the most enlightened socio-cultural group in Nigeria (am not yoruba for your info). Infact the 'I must support my brother' ideology is what we dont have time to hear again, moreso when you even support a non-performing brother which is what you Ibos just did. You obviously need more lectures than me. The problem you Ibos have is that u overrate your ability - the reason why you never have the patience to learn before running your mouth afoul, only Ibos will have a primary school leaver go to Europe to 'hussle' even when he has not started to learn about his own country. I have met many Ibos outside Nigeria who can only speak broken english or some market-side variant of it. See nobody hates you people, put your yeye ego aside and start learning

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by dumodust(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
olassy239:
but that's the fact of it

I hope when someone starts harping drivel about your tribe, you will be this calm
Shows a lot about your character
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by boladeen(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
meccuno:
Lolz.....always using nelson mandela as an excuse to justify an already battered point.......tell us the sacrifices GMB made for Nigeria?? Apart from jailing and killing innocent people.......guess the people who removed him have finally compensated him......wonder when Nigerians would open our eyes and see the big picture......u think your vote was what made the difference? Please oh!
Whose vote then? Ofcos my vote made d diff. Cos he's d president now. Perhaps ur vote doesn't count since u ppl gains much from election rigging.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Psuedy(f): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
XBLadez:
Rochas is a sellout asshole! We Imolites won't vote for his re-election.
For those who'll say rubbish that we refused to vote for Buhari, answer this: why didn't the north vote for GEJ? One Nigeria my nyash!

Uv said it all..Even insignificant parties got some votes..mst evrione vote for.d ruling partt? dat majority of SE /SS voted PDP now makes dem goners.
Rily tired.of.all.dis hate on nairaland dese days..Evritin eventually turns to some tribe-bashing thread...Rily repulsive.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Yetealuv(f): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chigold101:
yorubas have done worst. Inshort yorubas foolishness in 1999 knows no bound. To the extent they didnt even vote for their own blood brother OBJ. So you better study history before you run mouth.
Dat is a proof that they are not bigots. They dont vote because of ethnicity. Simple

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
dumodust:

I hope when someone starts harping drivel about your tribe, you will be this calm
Shows a lot about your character
if the sm1 is saying the fact why should I b angry
the truth must b told
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by cjrane: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
[size=14pt][b]Who Cares about Senate President or deputy senate president?
What did Okadigbo,Enwerem, nnamani, Wagbara or Anyim achieve for the SE as so called "SENATE PRESIDENT" except line their own pockets and bank accounts?

Meanwhile, Rochas is calling Ndigbo "greedy" for not voting for party with Hausa candidate over a Niger Delta person, while he has failed to realize that the north nor the yoruba has never voted for any party with any Igbo candidate.At least Igbo have got support in the Niger Delta more than in the north or the SW. Must Igbo be the only ones always supporting Abiola,Obasanjo or Yar'Adua? We also want them to appreciate our solidarity in the past.

Meanwhile, APC will commit their worst blunder if they truly turn SE against them. Ndigbo generally didn't care about coming out enmass to vote GEJ because the SE really was neglected by his government. Yet, they could only muster 2 million votes over the PDP. If APC makes Ndigbo to come out and protest their ill treatment in 2019 when PDP will be presenting a northern candidate, they know they can never win under such condition.

Although i liked Rochas dream to modernize Owerri, his recent outburst makes me pray that he loses. He is just another bloody greedy politician looking for how to use the peoples votes to further his personal ambition.[/b]
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by emmysoftyou: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chigold101:

All through thier campaign they made no any specific promise to Ndi Igbo. If they wanted Onye Igbo to be senate president they would have told Ndi Igbo so during their campaign.
they should ve made specific promises to the easterners abi ? and if they don't fulfilled it,
yu will still be the one to blamed them and still called them liars and deceits.
Why not wait for their agenda and plans they ve
for nigerians and see if easterns are not included

This is the tricks jonathan use in winning ur heart,and the hearts of some of the ndigbo
By given them empty promises,undecided

Yet he claimed igbo name and deceived yu,
hence gave yu empty promises...cheesy

Back to ur comment above..
How will they promised igbo senate president
when they don't know if they re going to win the number one seat of a president,
cos the heart of many easterners endorsing goodluck jonathan is much..

Lessons to learn....
We should learn not put heads in one basket next time,
The deal is done and we can't undone it than to supports buhari's administration for the
betterment of nigeria..
One love..cheesy

Nb: I'm a non partisan o..
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by ify84(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
I hate rochas..... I hope he loses to apga or pdp... A malam in igbo attire... Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by deltapikin(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
People accusing the Igbos of ethnic sentiments because they voted for GEJ, what will you people say of the northern extraction? How was their voting pattern?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by gudluckgreat(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On 11th, we Igbos out of greed will vote massively for PDP again. I'm sure he don't even know the meaning greed. Igbos made their choice known, clear and simple. We owe nobody any apology.

MUMU GOVERNOR.

Is that not stupidity coming from you? Is it the only thing you could gather from that speech? Keep up with your political sentiments and you will see where it will get you.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by gudluckgreat(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=13pt]Okorocha get ready to pack and leave Douglas House.

Go and serve Buhari, Ndiigbo are not interested in your boy boy.[/size]

In the next 200yrs, none of your family members will get to his status. Keep on hating
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by yungcheda(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rochas, you are a rat. We won't allow rats in Douglas house. You better start parking your load to move out. Houseboy governor...keep being a slave...goat

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by gudluckgreat(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:
Ethnic sentiments made the igbos take the step they did.

The closest Igbo man to the incoming Government is Dr Chris Ngige Onwa.

Lets break down things to see how bad Igbos are at strategizing? They couldn’t override their pathological hatred for General Buhari to make a hedge bet and return this man to the Senate, to enhance his chances at Senate President, incase General Buhari wins, which he did.

Instead folks played tribal and religious politics to the tilt as drunken sailors, and failed the man and the chance to make history as Senate President. That’s what happens when emotions trips common sense and folks succumb to hustlers like Peter Obi and Arthur Eze, hustlers after their own interests instead of the masses they pretend to serve.

I urged caution, I pleaded that we were making a huge mistake to hitch our wagon on Jonathan who wasn’t going to
win. And predictably he lost, so also our chance in the new administration.

Lets not gloat.

But maybe, maybe, only maybe he gets a good ministerial appointment, but nothing beats being Senate President.

Igbos are very bad at politics.

Fifty years after independence, they are yet to produce a president when others have taken multiple turns. Their answer is ? Blame others! If you only Hausas didn’t do this or Yorubas didn’t do that, perhaps the god of politics will bless our lot.

And sadly it won’t stop until they learn to coexist with others instead of our ‘better than thou’ attitude when dealing with the Hausas and Yorubas. They are not better than anyone.

Igbos don’t like the Hausas and same igbos don’t like the Yorubas, yet they populate their States in search for livelihood.

They should let their politics mirror their economic aspirations, not the other way around. There is no wisdom in living in the North, earning a living, yet despise the Northerners. That’s being ungrateful.

How long can this collective amnesia insulate the igbos from meaningfully seating at the table, making contributions to Nigeria’s political evolution?

How long can this foolishness go on? How long?

There is a miserable silence across the land today, because they are realizing that they were sold off for pennies by pimps who parade as Igbo leaders.

Where are they? Anyone home? The ohameze group is a disgrace and must be wiped off for the igbos to move ahead

If I could see u now. I will throw a party cos of your wise statement. Well done!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by gudluckgreat(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
kodlins:
Rochas is indeed a great disgrace to the entire tribe.

Have you ever seen Baba or Tinubu insulting the Yoruba's or any Northern Gov doing so to their people.
I
I will actually blame Ndi Imo if they do not vote you out.

Bitch! We love him and he's better than anyone your generation has ever produced.
If we vote am out,na your papa go come stay? Olofo
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by gudluckgreat(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Imo is now the King of Igboland and Okorocha is the next President. Why should we vote him out? Buhari won the election in Imo aside deliberate manipulations and false result. Jonathan connived with Peter Obi and was so wicked to Imo as a State that he did nothing but using a thief known as Ilomuanya to insult us calling the known retired armed robber king of Igboland. Tufiakwa!
Don't mind the fool
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by cjrane: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
yungcheda:
Rochas, you are a rat. We won't allow rats in Douglas house. You better start parking your load to move out. Houseboy governor...keep being a slave...goat

Exactly! Okorocha needs to go!

These types of Igbos that believe yoruba or hausa will like them or trust them because they insult Igbo people must not represent us at any level.

Has Okorocha asked the north why they wouldn't vote GEJ in spite of GEJ doing more to develop the north more than other northern Presidents? But he is crying because neither him nor his friends will be senate president. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Herald47: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who told you that the reason the igbos voted massively for Gej was because they hated the north?,next time before you type think,consider and foresee
tomzman:
I pray Igbos would one day see the wisdom in the decision Rochas made. Igbos should stop this hate, you would end up as losers in the end. Learn from this election!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by tomzman: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Herald47:
Who told you that the reason the igbos voted massively for Gej was because they hated the north?,next time before you type think,consider and foresee
undecided
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by KingTom(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
the erosion is being controlled....... Now get lost angry
Controlled by who undecided
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
XBLadez:

I never quoted u, dumbass! Keep to ur lane
we all know that igbos are the dumbas,s!!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by oluspencer(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
meccuno:
...why do we have to be grateful? What is the primary function of a governor?? I don't get ur point...is lagos a country in Nigeria?

How accommodating are u 2 ur eastern brodas even in east.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Franzeez(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

When will you stop deceiving yourself ? 'they are the better part of Nigeria'
This actually got me laughing. Is it not funny ?-you guys claim to be intelligent but your actions and inaction always suggest otherwise. You can vote for lucifer if that is your preferred candidate. Nobody cares or at least, I don't care. The truth is that politics of hate will never help you. Continue,you've already boxed yourself to a very tight corner!

Am not an Igbo guy, you should have noticed it from my previous post anyway I am a Yoruba man and I have said the fact without sentiment or bias. They are the better part of Nigeria in terms of economic stability. They have grown so much in business such that on daily basis they invite others to apprenticeship after which they are set free. Look at the way they celebrate Xmas. An average young Igbo guy is serving his master so as to get settled years after but a Yoruba guy is doing agbero which can't pay him future wise
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by SOUNDKING: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Is Okorocha an igbo man?
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by ruggedboy01: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
KingTom:
Controlled by who undecided
none of ur business oga embarassed
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by KingTom(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
none of ur business oga embarassed
Ok embarassed
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by EagleNest(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Igbos should learn how not to put all their eggs in one basket.

One of our biggest problem is not letting go of the past and not understanding the dynamics of Nigeria politics.

There is no way an Igbo man can be a president without the help of other regions. Never!

The other side of it is that had it been that Okorocha and Peter Obi had not defected from APGA, may be APGA would have been regionally strong enough to be a basis for political negotiation. That's how Tinubu worked ACN, transforming it from regional party to national.

Unfortunately, APGA is almost dead unless something drastic happens. If Obiano also defects, then APGA is finshed.

Okorocha and Peter Obi - both had opportunity to build APGA to be regionally strong but failed.

Igbos shine your eyes. Don't cry marginalization as we have lost our political position to other ethnic group. What did we actually gain from PDP all these while?
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:
can u give us the link or evidence that prove that okorocha is not igbo
I guess yu re the one who doesn't know the different btw igbo and ibo

Pls stop spelling igbo as ibo,
We re igbo and not ibo undecided

Cos okorocha is more of igbo than ibo...cool
Igbos are not muslim. Okorocha is
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Franzeez:

Am not an Igbo guy, you should have noticed it from my previous post anyway I am a Yoruba man and I have said the fact without sentiment or bias. They are the better part of Nigeria in terms of economic stability. They have grown so much in business such that on daily basis they invite others to apprenticeship after which they are set free. Look at the way they celebrate Xmas. An average young Igbo guy is serving his master so as to get settled years after but a Yoruba guy is doing agbero which can't pay him future wise

Even if you're Igbo,do you think I really care ? I'm not debating any Christmas celebration or trade 'settlement' with you. I think my point is clear enough for you to understand- Igbo are naive politically and this is not unconnected to the hatred they have for other tribes especially Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani. Agbero is particularly not something to be ashamed of,and I think it's far better than armed robbery which a particular tribe is widely known for. You people are simply confused. Even the so-called Igbo businesses and economic activities are located or concentrated on 'foreign soil'-Yorubaland and Hausa/Fulaniland- people they hate! Not until Igbo begin to listen to true Nigerians like Onu,Okorocha,Ngige etc,they will remain in political wilderness for a very long time with associated consequences. Oh! Pardon me,I have forgotten that you guys are Israelis !
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Isaddabai(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On 11th, we Igbos out of greed will vote massively for PDP again. I'm sure he don't even know the meaning greed. Igbos made their choice known, clear and simple. We owe nobody any apology.

MUMU GOVERNOR.
Plss u should quickly do that and I bet u dats the greatest mistake u guys would do in the next 8years, I,d love him to serve my country rather than serving u ungrateful humans, cuz Baba GMB Will surely give him a ministerial appointment. Mtsewwww Some People ba are so naive to the extent that their myopic predisposition will neva allow them to reason beyond the reach of their stinking fart. Tufiakwa
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
It is disgusting to read Nigerians alleging that Igbos put their eggs in 1 basket. So unfair. Do they think we are political jobbers in democratic kindergarten? Do they think we are failures? Do they think we can't face the other region? The truth is this, Igbos are loyal, diligent &committed generation and in my opinion, we are not ready loose that on a platter of Senate Presidency. What we need as a people is infrastructure, Quality Educational facilities & security. We have the energy and land for agriculture. In my opinion, Igbos should trade all these bogus political appointments for sustainable development. Let them keep their 'appointment by regional votes' and give us our due community development. This culture of 'vote for appointment' must stop. What is political relevance without impactful development. Thats a waste. For "whom that is unto honour and knoweth not is like a beast that is about to perish." Igbos must rise up and refuse to be blackmailed into believing we made a mistake by supporting GEJ and for voting quality candidates who are in PDP. NEVER allow such cheap psychological torture. GEJ is from the South but is seen as Igbo. We accepted him just like we accepted the other tribes before and after the civil war. It is in our culture to be accomodating. Just as the North voted so unbelievably massively for GMB, so did the South Vote even less massively for GEJ. How then did we mess up? Pls, lets be proud of our stand and loyalty. Come April 11th we must vote the most promising candidates not rabble rousers who have no blueprints for leadership. Enough of these cheap blackmails.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by PhockPhockMan: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Isaddabai:
Plss u should quickly do that and I bet u dats the greatest mistake u guys would do in the next 8years, I,d love him to serve my country rather than serving u ungrateful humans, cuz Baba GMB Will surely give him a ministerial appointment. Mtsewwww Some People ba are so naive to the extent that their myopic predisposition will neva allow them to reason beyond the reach of their stinking fart. Tufiakwa
Sharrraaaaap, why the desperation for Igbo cooperation. You've won everything, go ahead and do your wish.
We don't need APC, period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) / Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.