Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate (49546 Views)

Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Adekorya: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
my comment has nothing to do with ur quote angry

The same way my quote has notin to do with ur comment.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
dumodust:

And you're very hot, sophisticated and good with your queen's english cheesy grin
could u pls go back too skul
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by LASTNIYI: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
chat2deen:
Some of the winners can port to APC, after dey get d senate president or speaker den decamp back to PDP, simple.

Na yam?
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by dumodust(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
akomst:

You've said it all. The painful thing is how they (Igbo) will turn around to blame everyone else for their isolation, forgetting their bigotry and miscalculations. I hate it when Igbos cry marginalization. And they cry a lot.
btw I don't understand you... when the igbo states vote gej and pdp, it's bigotry and ethnic... but when the far northern states vote buhari and apc in the same manner, they are true nigerians cheesy... very nice logic for tribe tainted minds. The vote was a true reflection of nigeria, the far north just had more numbers.
Besides that, must every one vote apc Someone has to play opposition and doing so doesn't kill
as for marginalisation, we're used to it, sort of immune and tolerant now... growing up till this moment, the bent quota system and the wide differences in cut off scores for secondary school common entrance and jamb has made sure of that
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by emmysoftyou: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
fujirice:

Which year biko? Bc I remember OBJ vs Ekwueme in 2003. So, where did Rochas come in? I know of Yar' Adua vs Rochas 2007 not Obj
i guess yu re right,mayb i mistake the year and the party he belong them in 2oo3 not 1999,but there was a time,he jokingly referred to the former president(obj) as his "colleague".
Cos okorocha was once a pdp candidate before he defected frm pdp to the all nigeria peoples party(ANPP) where he contested 4 the presidential ticket of the party in 2oo3 but failed to secure it..
anyway bro,okorocha is one of the renown politician frm the east..
tanx
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
Franzeez:

Mind you Igbo's are very much OK. Low poverty, very hard working, and they seem to succeed without politics. Leave them alone, they have their convictions and they stick by it. They are the better part of Nigeria, they succeed and help one another to succeed.

When will you stop deceiving yourself ? 'they are the better part of Nigeria'
This actually got me laughing. Is it not funny ?-you guys claim to be intelligent but your actions and inaction always suggest otherwise. You can vote for lucifer if that is your preferred candidate. Nobody cares or at least, I don't care. The truth is that politics of hate will never help you. Continue,you've already boxed yourself to a very tight corner!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by dumodust(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
olassy239:
could u pls go back too skul

Look closely at your profile pic...Miss drama queen with the punk hair cut, so so 'shangaino'... you definitely need other forms of help first, school and education should currently be the least of your worries grin
though you need it, you're still young... try hard, you can still make it to where razz people like us are
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by PhockPhockMan: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
If you know the meaning "parasites", you will know that you used it out of context.

Igbo people should stop protecting friends but protect their interests.

Rule of Thumb: Not everyone that professes to be your friend have your interest at heart. Let their actions speak for them. It is like someone with a very low self-esteem who will take anyone as a friend. Such people tend to remain in unhealthy relationships. When you think about that, think about the Igbo people in the contemporary Nigerian politics.
/
In your own judgment who do you think is Igbo man's best friends, yoruba or Hausa?
We've seen yorubas' treachery and Hausas'
hostility.

WHAT NEXT?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
dumodust:

Look closely at your profile pic...Miss drama queen with the punk hair cut, so so 'shangaino'... you definitely need other forms of help first, school and education should currently be the least of your worries grin
thanks
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Chigold101(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
NwaforAbia:
Rocha is very right. He, Dr. Ogbonna ONU, Dr. Chris Ngige fought a good fight. I respect them a lot. We Igbos are already with Buhari but some of our greedy rulers prevented that to be seen.
what is Ndi Igbo doing with senate president? Rochas is only playing on the mind of those that know nothing about how government is being run in Nigeria‘s political system. During OBJ‘s government Ndi Igbo occupied the office of the senate president for 8years.

Rochas is the grand father of all liers. In 2013 at Awka he asked us that we should vote for APC (Ngige) cos they will make Igbo man VP. All of us have seen how Onye Igbo is now the VP to GMB.

Rochas is a very good liar. APC have no plan for Igbo man. All through thier campaign they made no any specific promise to Ndi Igbo. If they wanted Onye Igbo to be senate president they would have told Ndi Igbo so during their campaign.

Okay I think APC loves Ndi Igbo. They should make Onye Igbo Secretary to the Federal Government. If they so much love Ngige. They should give him that position. SFG is the next strongest person after president in our system of government.

Making Onye Igbo senate president is a form of demotion. The two best position Onye Igbo should occupy apart from being the president is either VP or SFG. But a Yoruba is now the VP but SFG office is still open.

Igbos APC do not have any man in senate but they have so many men outside who can become Secretary to the Federal Government (SFG).

APC make una give Ngige SFG if una love Ndi Igbo that much.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by billyG(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
I tink igbos shld drop dia civil war hanger,wakeup 2 modern reality,if japan were still sulking frm d WW2 experiece will dey grew 2 a great nation?dey shld try 2 build bridge across d niger & stop putting their eggs in one basket.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by fareed69(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
meccuno:
I hope when you come back, there would be oil to share around and still be a country called Nigeria......because it would be OYO for you....

Baba Awolowo used Cocoa
Zik used Coal
Tafawa Balewa use cotton and ground nut
Exchange rate was $1 to 75k
So what the hell are we saying with black gold that exchange for $1 to 215
To hell with your oil go and start drinking it.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by change49ja: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
tomzman:
I pray Igbos would one day see the wisdom in the decision Rochas made. Igbos should stop this hate, you would end up as losers in the end. Learn from this election!

On point. Ndigbo need to support their leaders especially Okorocha at the centre. If Ndigbo work in Unity & purpose, the next president will come from SE. It is long overdue.

I strongly believe an Igbo would have been the president after Yaradua but unfortunately, Yaradua's death changed the dynamics.

Though not constitutional but I still believe the next president will come from the South after Buhari. Check this; Obasanjo (South) to Yaradua (North) to Jonathan ( South) to Buhari (North) back to South after Buhari but who gets it, I don't know.

The three most likely contestants are Fashola (SW), Ameachi (SS) and Okorocha (SE). For equity and fairness sake, the most qualified is Gov. Okorocha (SE), for Peformance sake the most qualified is Gov. Fashola and, for hardwork sake, the most qualified is Ameachi.

Personally, I think the next president should come from South East and this is based purely on fairness and equity. The reason been that, the last two presidents from the south came from SW (Obasanjo) and SS (Jonathan), meaning the SE is the only Zone in the south that are yet to present a president.

I wish I have more time to analyze this. That's why I said Ndigbo need to support their leaders especially Okorocha at the centre. If Ndigbo works in Unity & purpose, the next president will come from SE, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
teufelein:
absolutely tosh, igbos are not interested in the zoological republic of nigeria rather more or less will start a devastating war this year 2015 that'll consume the zoo nigeria and bring the zoo nigeria, which btw is an abode of black baboons, to end. the zoo must be destroyed this year, 2015. the fight, we promise those black monkeys and baboons aka nigerians, will not be fought classically with conventional warfare strategy, plan and logistic, it's a war that will see its ultimate end max. 3 months latest....you watch and see!

ps: [size=13pt]mallam okoroawusa is not speaking for great Biafrans, he's not a full fledge igboman[/size]
You are an ignorant, reprobate dunce. Leave politics aside for a second. Using terms like "black monkeys" against your fellow Africans shows you are a colonialist's tool with zero intelligence. You are a disgrace to the continent and even your own family.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Chigold101(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
InvertedHammer:

Igbo people should stop protecting friends but protect their interests.

Rule of Thumb: Not everyone that professes to be your friend have your interest at heart. Let their actions speak for them. It is like someone with a very low self-esteem who will take anyone as a friend. Such people tend to remain in unhealthy relationships. When you think about that, think about the Igbo people in the contemporary Nigerian politics.
/
point of corection sir. Igbos are the only people in Nigeria that supports without being afraid of what will happen if they lose. Nd that is not at all a sign of low self esteem. Igbos are the only people in Nigeria that trust & believe in themselves so much. Igbos are the only people in Nigeria that are not afraid of what tomorrow may bring because they always conquer at all times.

Coming to friends & interest. Yorubas have always betrayed the Igbos & Hausas kill Igbos when islam is rediculed in Parkistan. GEJ worked with IGBOS, pro
Protected igbo business etc.

So tell me who is Igbo mans friend betwen Niger delta, Yoruba & Hausa man?
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by XBLadez: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
rahazaqa:
You ppl are looser and u will continue to loose.
I never quoted u, dumbass! Keep to ur lane
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
One word for Rochas- Infidel
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by LastProphet: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
kodlins:

Stfu!! There is something called choice and standing for what you believe in. You can never be straight forward.

Something your people don't have in their DNA.

u mean been bought with Jonathan's dollars is the belief the Ibos have? A typical Ibo way of thinking. See my guy you Ibos are a disgrace. U are the reason Nigeria is hated in South Africa, kenya, Ghana, ....., just name it, but yet you always manage to convince yourself that others just hate you for no just cause or because you people are special. Its really pathetic Ibos
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by XBLadez: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
emmysoftyou:
why not rochas,
the same thing they said against the president elect,
And today he is the president.
Listen girl? Whether yu like it or not,
When the time come?
Rochas might be selected cos he has been representing igbo for president since 1999 when
he lost the primary election in favour of obasanjo,

So keep that hatred to ya ursef,cos if rochas becomes majority of igbo selection in the east,west and north,
Yu can't stop himmm ..
Kiddo, u make me laugh grin
Did u just say majority of the Igbos would select Rochas as candidate for presidency? Jeez! U must be dreaming and it's high time u wake up. If majority had ever wanted him they'd have supported him in favour of Buhari. And I'll give u a new expo: he's going to lose his re-election next week. Watch out wink
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by dumodust(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
olassy239:
thanks
You're welcome... you started it when with your bad english you labelled a whole tribe 'ritualist's and useless
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Psuedy(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On 11th, we Igbos out of greed will vote massively for PDP again. I'm sure he don't even know the meaning greed. Igbos made their choice known, clear and simple. We owe nobody any apology.

MUMU GOVERNOR.

God bless u..ppl jst dey drink panadol for odas.dts y i like ndigbo,in.d south east ppl.r like "Buhari won,ok good for him, life goes on" n ow does dt put food on.dia table..ppl.jst dey break head on top igbo matter..
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Chigold101(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
LastProphet:

Have u ever seen yorubas behave foolishly the way your people just did?
yorubas have done worst. Inshort yorubas foolishness in 1999 knows no bound. To the extent they didnt even vote for their own blood brother OBJ. So you better study history before you run mouth.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by akomst: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
dumodust:

btw I don't understand you... when the igbo states vote gej and pdp, it's bigotry and ethnic... but when the far northern states vote buhari and apc in the same manner, they are true nigerians cheesy... very nice logic for tribe tainted minds. The vote was a true reflection of nigeria, the far north just had more numbers.
Besides that, must every one vote apc Someone has to play opposition and doing so doesn't kill
as for marginalisation, we're used to it, sort of immune and tolerant now... growing up till this moment, the bent quota system and the wide differences in cut off scores for secondary school common entrance and jamb has made sure of that

You lied as to the claim of being immune to perceived marginalization, you still cry it a lot and its irritating. As to my use of bigotry, read the text I quoted to get a grasp of it. And the far North voted GMB to secure their interests just as the South-West did, its why Rochas is lamenting the possibility of Igbos being sideline at the center once more - a region doesn't play opposition, parties do. Nigeria politics is still about regional interest and only SE waste their opportunity. Its simple logic.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
dumodust:

You're welcome... you started it when with your bad english you labelled a whole tribe 'ritualist's and useless
but that's the fact of it
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Psuedy(f): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=meccuno post=32313690][/quote]

Uv said all....
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by digitalman: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
They thought Igbos could be decieved by that word NDI IGBO again..

There is no such thing as ndi-Igbo,.. Igbo politicians are bunch of selfish idiots
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Definitrly
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rochas Okorocha will be voted out of Douglas House this weekend

Ndigbo need a strong PDP party to stand up to APC and their impending tax hike

They have not costed how they will pay for the welfare State they are promising

Ndigbo must reject any attempt to purnish small businesses and hard working Nigerians through taxes while the idle/lazy are paid benefits!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by emmysoftyou: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
XBLadez:

Kiddo, u make me laugh grin
Did u just say majority of the Igbos would select Rochas as candidate for presidency? Jeez! U must be dreaming and it's high time u wake up. If majority had ever wanted him they'd have supported him in favour of Buhari. And I'll give u a new expo: he's going to lose his re-election next week. Watch out wink
bby..let me tell yu sth,u don't understand..
It s not yet his time ok..wink
When it s time,rochas will be selected,tongue

The only igbo in the east that won't supports rochas is anambrarians..
But no matter what,the southern igbos will go for rochas than the northern igbos,

And don't forget,we re much,and the majority carry the votes..
Thank yu bby..wink
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by SSaemoenl(m): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=13pt]Okorocha get ready to pack and leave Douglas House.

Go and serve Buhari, Ndiigbo are not interested in your boy boy.[/size]
I don't think you are educated!!!! It's illiterate touts like you that make me ashamed to be Igbo!!!! My only joy is that smart people will know you don't speak for anyone but yourself

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by dumodust(m): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
akomst:

You lied as to the claim of being immune to perceived marginalization, you still cry it a lot and its irritating. As to my use of bigotry, read the text I quoted to get a grasp of it. And the far North voted GMB to secure their interests just as the South-West did, its why Rochas is lamenting the possibility of Igbos being sideline at the center once more - a region doesn't play opposition, parties do. Nigeria politics is still about regional interest and only SE waste their opportunity. Its simple logic.

Used the term immune because it happened so much while growing up that it's expected and is a way of life now... I expect to work hard for everything I get...simple... gej's era didn't change that, an igbo being senate president or whatever wont change that.
I still dont get your lopsided logic, if north and sw voted gmb to protect their interests, what did you expect the ss/se to do? Such is the game of Life and politics, you win some, you lose some, its a big chess game... you play and bid your your time... the pendulum just swung and it never remains in one position forever. The ss/se predominantly voted for what they believed in... I dont know how that can be wrong if other regions believed differently and voted so... it is imperative in every democracy that there a opposite and diverse views for checks and balances...
if no credible opposition, then we are in a group dictatorship by a bunch of 'democratic elites' keen on achieving their selfish ambitions

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.