Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate (49548 Views)

Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 03, 2015
phantom:
grin grin grin grin grin grin....

By the way.....AMAECHI has been elevated to "GOD MODE"...... cool

one minute the police refuses to enforce the curfew in PH....the next minute,its being enforced. who are they kidding? cant wait for.....

My broda such is life.... PITY 4 Tella Ikuru
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by mensdept: 4:37am On Apr 03, 2015
0lumide:

Igbo leaders miscalculated simple!!! Let's not be silly.. All these "we've made our decision" "the Igbos have spoken" blah blah blah na painment abeg.. Same ppl shouting "Igbos have made their decision" are bitter on other threads wishing Buhari will fail as if his failure won't mean chaos for us all. Bad belle troway abeg..
Under Jona, didn't ppl go to Abuja to chop on behalf of Igbos? Didn't Stella Oduah hide behind Igbo umbrella after chipping $1mil?
Abeg na painment de worry una! Majority of Igbos will benefit from Buhari's Administration with or without senate presidency.
Abeg oo, when Buhari builds the 2nd Niger Bridge, don't drive on it oo. Do James bond with ur car across river.
Painment !!!

How do you know he is going to build it? I know from his record he crossed over it to shoot and kill folks in 1967. I know he detained people anyhow, including Mbakwe who Igbo say was a good governor. I know he has human right s violations. I know he by fiat became the candidate for all those Northern sponsored parties that changed from ANPP to CPC to APC, etc., and I know that people like you who were clamoring for the military to go, are very happy to see the military back, all because they posted pics of themselves copying Obama

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by GentleToks(m): 4:41am On Apr 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
This ediot should shut up.......
SE have been surviving and developing without fg......
Pocket ur stup!d senate president, focus on ur re-election cus 11th April is close by angry

Keep deluding yourself with this self surviving and developing bullshit......

If you are truly surviving on your own, untarred all the state and federal roads and build yours, all the power plants around you in the East should be relocated some where else in the country so that Igbo could build their own power plant, leave all federal and state jobs to create your own, stop feasting on other region limited resources while it's only Easterners enjoying their own region, why can't you build second river niger bridge if truly you can do things on your own etc

Why have u been crying of marginalisation right from independence?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by babadee1(m): 4:45am On Apr 03, 2015
Rochas did not say anything about greed in his statement, it was the OP who for reasons best known to him chose to use the word greed in his topic headline. Owelle Rochas was simply making the case that Nd'igbo should not have put all their eggs in one PDP basket, that's all.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Plshavmercyamen: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2015
For the records, Okorocha NEVER said it's the "greed" of the "Igbos". Rather he said, that it is the greed and over zealousness of "Igbo political leaders" who are opportunists that did. Saying that Igbo political leaders made sure of that by using the military, police, DSS, INEC et al to brutalise, humiliate and rig elections against their sure bets. Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by oneast: 5:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Thunder rip off your head for daring to mention Peter Obi here.

Okorosha is a bastard who is already drowning. On the 11th the useless and failed clown will be thrown out by PDP or APGA or both from that ordinary state. We have sane and lettered Igbos to support in 2019 and not a well known failed bastard who will kiss the election loss on the 11th.

The Igbos should be planning now on how to stone okorosha to death because he is hardly an Igbo to start with. Anu ofia

Abagworo:

Imo is now the King of Igboland and Okorocha is the next President. Why should we vote him out? Buhari won the election in Imo aside deliberate manipulations and false result. Jonathan connived with Peter Obi and was so wicked to Imo as a State that he did nothing but using a thief known as Ilomuanya to insult us calling the known retired armed robber king of Igboland. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by MoneyGreen(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On 11th, we Igbos out of greed will vote massively for PDP again. I'm sure he don't even know the meaning greed. Igbos made their choice known, clear and simple. We owe nobody any apology.

MUMU GOVERNOR.
You be MumuMan grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by MoneyGreen(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2015
oneast:
Thunder rip off your head for daring to mention Peter Obi here.

Okorosha is a bastard who is already drowning. On the 11th the useless and failed clown will be thrown out by PDP or APGA or both from that ordinary state. We have sane and lettered Igbos to support in 2019 and not a well known failed bastard who will kiss the election loss on the 11th.

The Igbos should be planning now on how to stone okorosha to death because he is hardly an Igbo to start with. Anu ofia

Men, shocked You've got a strong HATE in your blood.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by ofeco: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2015
what has his own efforts change? I can't vote or support an old man in a country where we have millions of youths that have all it takes to steer the affairs of this country, Buhari to me is the wrong man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by okpoko: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Hello people, If u av access to well funded local naija cheques, contact me lets make money, +2348035801090,whatsapp
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by quincie(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2015
Some post here abt Okorosha got me smillin. ME ND U knw d truth that this man is the best governor in east right now or wil u compare him to T. ORJI? Go to abia nd u wul knw wat am sayin, Bt mind u indigbos if he looses gubernitoria, Ministerial appointment is waitin for him, i even pray he loose cos naija as a whole wil need him instead of bunch of ingrate in the east...

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Themonster: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On 11th, we Igbos out of greed will vote massively for PDP again. I'm sure he don't even know the meaning greed. Igbos made their choice known, clear and simple. We owe nobody any apology.

MUMU GOVERNOR.

kudos

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by chernest2002: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Okoroch is a slave but we can't go into slavery with him,the igbos have spoken and that is democracy,buhari is a president of all Nigeria and he should understand that otherwise he will not finish one term.one Nigeria for all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by gyanny: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2015
Next time igbos would not voting with sentiment!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by citizenY(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Igbos are OK, so mind your business.

Yes o, the self service can continue..... hermaphrodite embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by kaybams1(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2015
mensdept:

How do you know he is going to build it? I know from his record he crossed over it to shoot and kill folks in 1967. I know he detained people anyhow, including Mbakwe who Igbo say was a good governor. I know he has human right s violations. I know he by fiat became the candidate for all those Northern sponsored parties that changed from ANPP to CPC to APC, etc., and I know that people like you who were clamoring for the military to go, are very happy to see the military back, all because they posted pics of themselves copying Obama

Quote me anywhere- The worst Military ruler in Nigeria did far better than Jonathan. Even though no past leader even had half of the wealth Jonathan wasted in the space of his six years rule. Who cares what uniform you are wearing. What matters is do the freaking job!.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by cheerokee(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

MUMU GOVERNOR.
. grin
PhockPhockMan:

MUMU GOVERNOR.
. lolling.. mumu dey smell
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by boladeen(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2015
ofeco:
what has his own efforts change? I can't vote or support an old man in a country where we have millions of youths that have all it takes to steer the affairs of this country, Buhari to me is the wrong man
U still neva learn that age is just a number? If a 90year old man can give Nigeria the height she needs. Am gona cast my vote for him 1mil time. The SA hero mandela was a 70+years old wen he led south africa after been released from prison so wft ! Are u now saying? If a man as old as dat age led SA to wia she is now why can't bhuari?. Get used to it man.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by boladeen(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I was on a bike yesterday and the Abokii guy asked me who did I vote for, buhari or GEJ , I said buhari. I asked him who is he going to vote for in Lagos governorship election, he said all okada association and northerners have had a meeting that they can't be deceive by APC for the third time. that they have agreed to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. it's amazing that Lagos state presidential vote was 700 and something to 600 and something thousand mind you half of those who voted for buhari have plans to vote for JIMI AGBAJE. So imagine the North, SS and SE voting for JIMI AGBAJE in dis kinda free and fair elections, then I'm sorry for tinubu , fashola and co. there will be shock in Lagos state in few days time.1,000,000 vote for JIMI AGBAJE dis coming election. am pleading to all Northerners , southerners and Easterners to come out in our millions to vote for the rightful man for Lagos state. let's all vote for JIMI AGBAJE because he's the right man. LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE FOR JIMI AGBAJE and share if you will vote for ambode.
Lolx okay oo. Let wait and see wda tinubu go dey look lik kano cow. Myb u are not aware dat apc candidate is now d new president. I fink dos okada ppl are tired of apc lastma et.al in lagos.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by niceguy7(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
He told them the bitter truth.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Collynzo419: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Imo is now the King of Igboland and Okorocha is the next President. Why should we vote him out? Buhari won the election in Imo aside deliberate manipulations and false result. Jonathan connived with Peter Obi and was so wicked to Imo as a State that he did nothing but using a thief known as Ilomuanya to insult us calling the known retired armed robber king of Igboland. Tufiakwa!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
lol, just read their comments here.. very funny set of people grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by XBLadez: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rochas is a sellout asshole! We Imolites won't vote for his re-election.
For those who'll say rubbish that we refused to vote for Buhari, answer this: why didn't the north vote for GEJ? One Nigeria my nyash!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by onlyson16(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bashirfuntua:

http://www.punchng.com/news/ndigbo-may-not-produce-next-senate-president-okorocha/
WHO IS MALLAM ROCHAS TO NDIGBO LET HIM GO TO HELL WIT HIS FUCKING MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Rotimi47: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:
This man is one of the very few Igbo people I respect.
same with me, I respect him, Ngige etc.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Ahmeduana(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:
This man is one of the very few Igbo people I respect.
BECAUSE IS DOING THE BIDDING OF THE NORTH AND IS TOO HAPPY TO PLAY THE ROLE OF JUDAS ISCARIOT,SO NOW TELL ME WHY WON'T YOU RESPECT HIM?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
@OP, point of correction.
Ogbonnaya Onu was former governor of Abia state not Anambra as u stated.
1990-1993. Under NRC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: Amaechi Arriving Ngige's Home With Swag / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.