Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,256 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate (49542 Views)

Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Kingspin(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
Gov. Okorocha blame Nd'Igbos for denying the south east region opportunity to produce senate president or speaker house of Representative by putting their weight in PDP
How many persons voted.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by jmoore(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
What is the benefit of a senate president to the tribe he/she belongs to?

This is democracy and not tribacracy.

When will some folks get a little common sense? undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by meforyou1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
Gov. Okorocha blame Nd'Igbos for denying the south east region opportunity to produce senate president or speaker house of Representative by putting their weight in PDP
Rochas is a mad man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by hardbody: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
DaGC:
I doubt he said something of this sort.

Why the doubt? Is he not an aboki? What were you expecting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by cabjoy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
the truth is that Rochas is not an Ibo man after 11 April he will go back to his 419 biz

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by tempest69: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
I am YORUBA and I say

Sai ROCHAS 2019!

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bashirfuntua:

What sort of nonsense talk is this ?

Is it Okorocha that will soon return to PDP who is questioning why Igbo voted who they wanted ? If GEJ rigged more than GMB, will Okorocha be asking silly questions right now ?

Okorocha is simply looking for a platform that will grant him his utmost desire of being President..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
GboyegaD:
I wouldn't agree it is greed. If he says our ethnic sentiments in Nigeria, he would be right. Hopefully,they will get there next time. By the way, how does been Senate President or otherwise make one push favorable bills for his/her constituency?

I wonder what benefit of being a senate president brings to a region ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by owobokiri(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bashirfuntua:

Fat Bashir, what and where is the source of this your clumsy story?
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by GboyegaD(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
gebest:
what is the different between what u said and GREED.? So my dear u people are saying thesame thing

I never knew ethnic allegiance is synonymous to greed. If I tell you people just choose to be ethnic bias based on their orientations and beliefs in their fellow of same ethnicity without thinking of any gain would you still see that as been greedy? There is a thin line between selfishness and greed as such, ethnicity often times is borne out of selfishness and not greed.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by GboyegaD(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Naughtysite:
I wonder what benefit of being a senate president brings to a region ?

No benefit however, we are a country by geographical space and not orientation and that is why we often see ourselves from the perspective of tribe. Until we have a better orientation that we are at first Nigerians before our various tribes, we might have to keep thinking in the light of the benefits of having a position assigned to an ethnic group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by asadike(f): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rochas biko ga were oche azu. Esau of d highest order.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by oluspencer(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
naso2:

don't mind him, so the igbos in Lagos that voted for GEJ , did that out of greed too?

Igbo who voted against Apc in lagos are ungrateful. That government created a good atmosphere for you de

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by eCollynzo: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
Senate President is David Mark yet his people are being murdered left right and center. What bills did Ngige sponsor in the senate that will warrant Ndigbo presenting him for senate President?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by PapaBrowne(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
And what did producing Senate Presidents Chuba Okadigbo, Pius Anyim, Ken Nnamani et al do for the development of Ndigbo?

What did Benue benefit for producing David Mark?

Infact, how did Abeokuta or Otta benefit from OBJ. Or how did Otueke benefit from Jonathan?

The earlier we realize that representation doesn't equate development, the faster we would cure ourselves of tribal politics.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by nigerianvenom(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On 11th, we Igbos out of greed will vote massively for PDP again. I'm sure he don't even know the meaning greed. Igbos made their choice known, clear and simple. We owe nobody any apology.

MUMU GOVERNOR.

dont mind that foool called a governor.
he'll be pushed out by ndi imo on the 11th.
longest time,how far?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Cypost: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rochas na mum!u and selfish man. I blame APGA and Agbaoso for giving platform. He 4 still dey jump from one party to another. Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by MaziObidike(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
This is to all nigerians not just the igbos, away wit religious, ethnic, geopolitical...etc sentiments. It has never helped and will never help us.

Person wey no do well...everybody say throway.
Long live Niagara
Sai Buhari till my Igbo brethren say same

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by emedy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
I think Rochas understands that the office of the President here in Nigeria requires a good level of National Exposure and Sampling of ones ability... maybe the way he presented was rude... A competent Senate President might be the magic.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by chacoonder(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
meforyou1:
Rochas is a mad man.
And you a senseless,disrespectful,dirty boy.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by citizenY(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On 11th, we Igbos out of greed will vote massively for PDP again. I'm sure he don't even know the meaning greed. Igbos made their choice known, clear and simple. We owe nobody any apology.

MUMU GOVERNOR.

Yes, but you owe yourselves an apology....look in the mirrow tomorrow mornng.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by airmark(m): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2015
Most of those abusing Rochas here are disgruntled pdp people. If igbo knew things would turn this way, they would nt have goofed in the polls. Now Rochas that they were cursing pre-elections ,has been justified. Instead of you guys to settle the crisis among yourselves and unite to regroup for developmental goals, you are spitting venoms towards someone who has more political foresight than majority of your leaders.
Ego is your bane.

11 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by mensdept: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2015
Some folks already said what did the election rigger Ngige do as as Senator from Anambara lol!!!

Rochas is just trying to promote the APC guys in the East. Onu, we all know is a coward and was used and dumped by ANPP and AD in those days. Ngige rigged the election of Anambra, from government house to state assembly, which already weakened opportunities for the eventual APGA led government to do major things, and Rochas himself, he also was sidetracked by APC, despite using all those Imo state funds to travel round the place making noise. People forget he got his deputy sacked over the decamping to APC thing.

Instead of saying we need senators that will fight for their people and sponsor good laws he's being a typical 9ja politician

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Mamatee07: 12:35am On Apr 03, 2015
This man is one of the few Igbos that I respect, if they like let them vote you out and cKontinu their suffering.
Na igbo land they will continue to destroy , don't worry Okorocha you and the few wise Igbo men will be taken care off jare.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Dibiachukwu: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't understand. Are any of the candidates Igbo? So what is this all about?
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by ahaz: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

MUMU GOVERNOR.
please tel d idiot.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 03, 2015
He should tell the old mama in the village
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Duru1(m): 2:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Mallam Rochas Okorocha, if any, is exemplary of Igbo greediness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 03, 2015
ndcide:
what a shame, rochas is not looking at the big picture. We want a restructuring of this country. not for someone to go to abuja and chop on our behalf.

How has ngige's position at the senate over the years changed the lives of people in his constituency?

Any senate President is there for himself and a few.
Igbo leaders miscalculated simple!!! Let's not be silly.. All these "we've made our decision" "the Igbos have spoken" blah blah blah na painment abeg.. Same ppl shouting "Igbos have made their decision" are bitter on other threads wishing Buhari will fail as if his failure won't mean chaos for us all. Bad belle troway abeg..
Under Jona, didn't ppl go to Abuja to chop on behalf of Igbos? Didn't Stella Oduah hide behind Igbo umbrella after chipping $1mil?

Abeg na painment de worry una! Majority of Igbos will benefit from Buhari's Administration with or without senate presidency.

Abeg oo, when Buhari builds the 2nd Niger Bridge, don't drive on it oo. Do James bond with ur car across river.

Painment !!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by PhockPhockMan: 2:43am On Apr 03, 2015
nigerianvenom:

dont mind that foool called a governor.
he'll be pushed out by ndi imo on the 11th.
longest time,how far?
My brother, I dey o o.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by PhockPhockMan: 2:45am On Apr 03, 2015
citizenY:

Yes, but you owe yourselves an apology....look in the mirrow tomorrow mornng.

Igbos are OK, so mind your business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters / Bola Tinubu: "Ayo Adebanjo Made Me Lagos Governor" / Photos From Preparations From Presidential Inauguration Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.