Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? (43337 Views)

Donald Trump Appoints Omarosa Manigault As Head Of Trump Campaign / Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Who do you want as head of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)?

He/She will be in charge of the war on corruption in Nigeria

Saraki
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jega
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by vastolord4(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tyche:
Thinubu
Taaa! D main crook...
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by Dronedude(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jonathan undecided
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by kingsmecca(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
A. JEGA. will fit in wella.
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by bunmioguns(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jega
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bring back Ribadu.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by jaybee3(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sagamite

Jaybee3

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by Opiosko: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
IBB
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by olas24u(f): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
scrap EFcc and create a ministry of corruption with a Minster of corruption

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by uwaj54: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Keyamo

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by tartar9(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Diepreye Alamieyeseigha
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by ellechrystal(f): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Enugu-based Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has congratulated President-elect Muhammadu Buhari on his victory at the presidential election."
So,? We should wear red socks n use ogbono soup as skipping rope, ? Or we should ride on d horse on union bank's logo?
It's not news na. Ppl do that all d tym.

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by GentleToks(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
theV0ice:
Col Abubakar Dangiwar Umar iif he's still alive

Can you pls tell much abt him
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by tobaflexy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Am available ooooo am oladiti oluwatoba by name call ♍ƺ on my number 08102005404
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by TI1919(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
OBJ grin
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by ayyoshert: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Constitutionally, the chairman of EFCC must be of the rank of not lower than ACP or it's equivalent in any other law enforcement agency.
Note: a civilian cannot be the chairman.

6 Likes

Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by libertyfather(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gani Adams
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by Namady(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
I swear it shud b my Niger delta mentor "Rotimi Amaechi'

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
abdusalam abubaka
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by yacub: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
If the Court of law is properly dealt with and the NPF.And the Nigerian prison service is properly renovated. we don't have problem with corruption
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Every public officer serving and who has served in the last 16years, declare your assets.
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by Jaydenphoenix: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bode George
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ribadu!!!!

After he looses next weekend's election. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by shinealight(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Keyamo for sure!
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by mcprince32(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.
Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by Roland17(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Prof. Mrs. Remi Sonaiya, the Presidential candidate of KOWA party in the just concluded presidential elections.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by makzeze: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
zomoears:
Seun, why not sample the opinion of NLanders on this? FP worthy topic.

@ Topic, I think u can expand the question to ICPC too.

ICPC should be scrapped.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
RoyalRoy:
Ribadu!!!!

After he looses next weekend's election. tongue tongue
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.